Aboard the Cruise Ship Debauchery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mag58
Mag58
2,753 Followers

The 68 year old man puffed out his cheeks as I flicked the underside of his helmet, "Take it in your mouth for me and I'll bring you off!"

With a deep breath I opened my mouth and slowly covered Terry's knobhead with my lipstick coated mouth. Surprisingly his cock tasted clean and quite nice. I soon began sucking in earnest not caring that any other guests could stumble on me with an old man's cock stuffed in my mouth.

Terry gasped and groaned as I sucked and licked, stroked and tickled, rubbed and squeezed his quivering dick as he fucked my rigid with his fingers on the deck of the cruise ship.

"Ugh...UGH...UGH!" he soon groaned as I flicked my tongue across the tip and felt his balls twitch. I vainly tried to pull my head away when I realised what was happening but he grabbed the back of my head and forced his cock all of the way into my mouth and began thrusting his fingers even harder and faster into my twat; his palm pressing against my tingling clit on each plunge until I felt my own powerful orgasm begin in my toes as Terry threw his head back and gasped for air as stream after stream of warm stringy cum spewed out and filled my throat which made me tip over the edge and climax at exactly the same time. Shaking with excitement I kept sucking until every last pearl drop was in my mouth and I savoured the taste and texture as it slithered off my tongue and slowly down my throat as Terry pulled his fingers out of my stretched quim with a 'plop'.

As I licked the last salty droplets off my lips I looked up at Terry who had a look of supreme contentment on his face; making me smile at the thought of my pig of an ex-husband constantly trying to make my swallow his spunk, but my never giving in; now I couldn't wait for the next load!

When I twisted on the seat to rearrange my dress that was now up around my hips exposing my stocking tops, knickers and bare pussy to the World I froze at the sound of someone close by clapping.

"Bravo!" A recognizable male voice chuckled, "What a fantastic show." Bob chuckled as he emerged from the shadows.

"Get your dick out man," Terry advised his friend, "she's a helluva cocksucker; even better than that tart in Vegas!"

Without asking he stood in front of me and nonchalantly dropped his trousers revealing a short fat uncircumcised dick poking out from under his chubby hairy belly.

Bob's eyes twinkled as he stroked my shoulder length hair and rubbed the floppy hood of his cock across my face and lips. The birthday girl automatically opened her lips and let him fuck my mouth.

"Fuck yes!" Bob wheezed as I ran my spunk covered tongue around his fat dick.

Bob held onto my head as I curled my tongue around the shaft and tried to suck the bell end out of its' soft foreskin while I grabbed his huge hairy bollocks scratching and nipping the wrinkled sack making him wince with pain.

As I frantically sucked and licked his fat cock which was filling my mouth on every inward stroke Bob slid the straps of my dress and bra down over my shoulders until he had released my throbbing tits to the cool night air.

His chunky hands immediately covered my mounds like a schoolboy on a first date manhandling them – groping, grabbing and gripping them like play-dough. Each pinch hurt I but the pain was offset by the pleasure that I was getting from sucking my second cock of the night.

"Ha, ha, ha!" Bob laughed, "It's always the quiet ones that are the dirtiest!"

"She's fucking worn me out, man!" Terry good-naturedly moaned, "I'm going to need a Viagra tomorrow night!"

"Tomorrow night?" I thought as I listened to our conversation, "Wahay! We're going to do this again tomorrow!"

I was ecstatic as Bob twisted my nipples and began fucking my mouth with such force I was finding it difficult to control my breathing and began to gag when his bell-end touched my tonsils.

"That sounds good," Bob grunted as I slurped and slobbered as he powerfully thrust his cock into my mouth, "Is this what you expected when you came on holiday?"

I wanted to scream "YES!" But all I could concentrate on was getting another mouthful of an old mans spunk. I wasn't to be disappointed; right on cue Bob pulled his cock out of my mouth and sprayed thick globules of lumpy cum all over my cheeks, nose and lips. I greedily grabbed his cock and sucked the last bitter drops out of his tube just as I had done with Terry 10 minutes earlier.

Satiated I sat back and wiped the sticky cum from my face and sexily licked it off my fingers; much to the men's delight. I didn't know why but the only thought in my head was that the men's spunk tasted completely different from each other and they were both very pleasant...very pleasant indeed!

When I had loosely cleaned the last remnants of spunk off my face I tucked my sore tits back into my bra and tidied my dress into a presentable fashion.

Then men both walked me to my room and after a final kiss and fumble with my stockings and knickers under my dress we agreed to meet for breakfast and then a shopping trip in Barcelona.

Day 5

Sam had already left when I woke the next morning. As I lay in bed my tongue tasted awful and dry until I remembered what I had done the night before; the thoughts of which sent my fingers wandering between my legs for a nice lazy early morning finger fuck.

Dressed casually for our shopping trip in a short denim skirt, vest and no bra I met Terry and Bob for breakfast. The men didn't actually mention the fun that we'd had 8 hours previously but the grins on our faces told me that it was probably only the beginning of even more fun and games.

Once on shore the three of us slowly made our way around the meandering streets of Los Ramblas checking out any number of Boutiques and stores but none appeared to have 'just what we were looking for'; until just as we were about to stop for lunch Bob spotted an expensive looking lingerie shop tucked away in a tiny piazza.

"Let's try here," he announced and led the way. The attractive middle-aged female proprietor looked up from my newspaper as the friends entered the shop. Realising that we were probably tourists I greeted them, "Hola," smiled and waved that we should look around.

I followed Terry and Bob who had immediately made for a display of stockings and tights at the back of the shop. In a matter of seconds I had selected a nice plain pair of black hold-ups.

"No, no, no pet." Bob chastised me, "This is a birthday present from both of us and that means it should be something special...so put them back and let us choose." The men grinned as Terry patted my ample arse.

Unable to stop them; and not really wanting to I laughed as Terry and Bob selected a series of expensive stockings and impractical brightly coloured items of underwear that I wouldn't normally be seen dead in.

At one stage Terry picked up a suspender-belt with 6 straps hanging from it, "What's that I giggled, "An octopus??"

With an air of authority Bob told me that it was for wearing with fully fashioned seamed stockings as it stopped the nylons moving and kept the seams in a straight line.

After trying on half a dozen bras we finally selected 3 very sexy, very expensive sets of bras, pants and suspender belts, plus 6 pairs of stockings – 2 fully fashioned with seams (one black pair and one natural).

As she was wrapping the goods the shop keeper smiled knowingly at me as the men excitedly pooled their cash to pay for the underwear.

Over lunch Terry and Bob kept pressing me to tell them which one was my favourite outfit and 'obviously (?) there was absolutely no pressure' to ever wear the frilly things during the cruise as they were a genuine birthday present...but if I was to wear something that night, they would be very grateful!!!!!

After a very nice lunch we took a taxi to the Gaudi Cathedral and visited a couple of Art Galleries and a covered market that took my breath away with its' vast array of fruit, vegetables, meat and fish.

When I was getting dressed for dinner Samantha's jaw nearly hit the floor when she walked out of the bathroom to see me wearing a matching see-thru black bra and thong and was fastening the fifth suspender strap onto my ff seamed stockings.

"You're not going to take any prisoners tonight are you?" Sam laughed.

"They were a present from an admirer," I chuckled, "two admirers actually!"

"Susan!" Samantha covered her mouth with shock, "You don't mean...Terry AND Bob!"

I grinned and nodded the affirmative as I checked that the seams were parallel and straight in the mirror.

"But...they're so...old...no...you couldn't!" The Librarian was stunned at the thought of two men buying sexy underwear for her sister but when it dawned on her WHY I was actually wearing the lingerie she fell laughing onto my bunk.

"It's not that funny!" I smiled as I applied a thick coat of red lipstick to my fulsome lips. "I'm not getting any younger myself and...I haven't had a bit for nearly two years!"

Still shaking her head in amazement Samantha sniggered, "But...BOTH of them?"

"I'm making up for lost time." I beamed. "And they're both going to take a Viagra!"

"So I needn't stay up for you tonight then!" Sam giggled as she pulled her tan tights up to her waist.

As I had one last look at myself in the mirror I couldn't help thinking that I looked so hot I sizzled!

Arm in arm with my sister I strolled through the restaurant to our table making several male heads turn and smile when the spotted the sexy black seams running up my legs.

"Can I say how magnificent you look tonight," Bob whispered in his soft sexy Geordie voice as he inhaled my Chanel perfume and spotted my suspender straps poking through the material of my little black dress; when he held my seat for me.

"You too," Terry quickly praised the younger sister, but all four of us knew that the men only had eyes for one woman...ME!

I flirted with the men as we ate dinner, pretending to complain about a mysterious stomach complaint that could mean an 'early night' then laughing at the grim expression on our faces. I didn't want to appear 'too easy' but I was just as anxious as the men for some serious sexual action later in the night!

The mood soon relaxed as Sam talked about her day in Barcelona and we compared notes on the Cathedral during the final sweet course.

As soon as I finished my coffee Samantha excused herself with an unsubtle wink and told me to enjoy myself during the rest of the night.

Terry and Bob exchanged 'knowing smiles' and suggested that we all move on to the Ballroom for a couple of drinks and a dance.

I looked radiant in my low cut black dress which showed 'just enough cleavage', sexy stockings and patent shoes as we took it in turns to 'boogie the night away'.

During a slow dance, just after midnight, Bob whispered that he'd love the opportunity to photograph me in my sexy underwear.

"Why?" I murmured naively as I kissed his neck, "What would you want pictures of me for?"

"You'll probably leave my life on Saturday and I'd love to have some sexy pictures to remember you by." He confessed.

"Who else would see them?" I laughed nervously; my heart pounding at the prospect of modelling in my sexy underwear for him.

"Terry...I suppose," he suggested nervously.

"I don't suppose it would do any harm if you promise no one else would see them." I whispered as we walked back to the table hand in hand.

Sensing an uneasy silence when he re-appeared from the toilet, Terry raised his eyebrows quizzically at Bob who slightly shook his head as if to say 'don't ask'.

After taking a long sip of my cocktail I turned to Bob and nervously asked, "When do you want to take them?"

He took a deep breath and suggested, "Now?"

I silently drained my glass and smiled, "Okay."

I stood up at the same time as Bob but Terry remained seated.

"Aren't you coming too?" The Birthday Girl asked him.

"Coming?" He replied, confused, "Where?"

"Sue's going to let me photograph her in her undies!" Bob grinned.

"Count me in!" His friend chortled as he gulped his drink.

"Bloody Hell!" I gasped when I entered Bob and Terry's State Room, "How much did this cost?"

Slightly embarrassed at the opulence of the room Bob just smiled and shrugged his shoulders.

Without thinking I sat on the edge of the sofa and crossed my legs exposing a stocking top and a suspender clasp.

Presuming that this was a signal Terry told Bob to get his camera while he poured everyone a drink.

As the slightly older man unpacked his large digital camera Bob handed me a large glass of brandy and sat beside me.

Bob quickly began taking photographs I as I sipped my drink, the thick liquid warmly sliding down my throat.

"You don't just want pictures of me sitting here, do you?" I asked, taking charge of the situation.

"Not really." Bob sighed.

"Tell me what you want then." I asked as I stood up.

"Ahem...could you stand over there and...slowly... lift your dress...in stages...please?" Bob stammered.

I grinned and crossed the room until I was next to the bedroom wall.

"Like this?" I tittered as I lifted the hem of my dress up a couple of inches.

"Yes!" he gasped and began clicking away.

I lifted the dress an inch at a time then stopped when I was showing the lovely red and black lace; then continued as Terry hummed the Stripper tune.

Grinning and my stomach churning with excitement I finally lifted my dress until the men could see all of my stockings, suspenders and black see-through knickers. Bob's face was flushed red as I dropped the front of my dress back down to my knees.

"What now?" I asked him as Terry placed my glass in my trembling hand.

"Can you turn around and do that again?" Bob asked in a low husky voice.

"Of course I can!" I giggled with a new found confidence and turned to face the wall as IU took another slug of brandy.

Without asking I gripped the sides of my dress and slowly and deliberately pulled my dress up, stopping again just under my luscious backside then with a tug it was up around my hips.

The atmosphere was electric as the men stared in awe at my awesome stocking clad legs and fleshy arse cheeks that were being cut in two by the thin strip of black lace of my thong.

Terry joined me as I pulled the dress back down to cover my modesty. I virtually melted into his arms as he kissed my neck and ears and turned me around to face Bob and his camera.

I closed my eyes and surrendered to him as Terry cupped a breast with one hand, nuzzled my ear and pulled the zip down on my dress with the other.

I shivered with delight as his tongue licked every inch of my neck and shoulders while he delicately removed my dress.

"Yes....yes...yes." I heard Bob murmur as my dress was pulled down over my shoulders. I had to do a little wiggle which made my tits shake as it got stuck on my hips but that just added to the thrill of the moment.

Still with my eyes closed I stepped out of the black dress and kicked it to one side. For the next few minutes I floated off into outer space as Terry caressed my tits through my bra and continued kissing and licking my neck and ears until I eventually moved my hands off his waist and tenderly rubbed his throbbing dick through his trousers.

My friend stopped kissing my and deftly unfastened my bra. I brought my hands forward and let it drop to the floor revealing my naked bouncing boobs to their stare.

Bob was in his element photographing a 40 year old housewife now only wearing a tiny thong that was so small my luxurious pubic forest poked out of the sides and over the top, a sexy six strap suspender belt and fine black stockings as his best friend teased and stroked my pert tits for his camera.

Bob moved closer as Terry ran his fingers inside my panties gently tugging my pubes until I gasped with joy. I reciprocated by stroking his cock again, through his trousers.

I was now letting out a series of low moans every time Terry kissed my neck, tweaked my tits or touched my pussy lips.

"Kneel on the sofa." Bob asked in a low voice.

Terry guided me the few yards across the room and I knelt across the chair with my arse facing the men.

Without being asked I spread my legs and stroked my pussy through the thin material of the gusset.

I sensed that Bob was very close as I could feel his breath on my thighs.

"Ooohhh;" I gasped as he kissed the flesh at the top of my stocking tops and ran his wet tongue down the crack of my arse cheeks. My back stiffened and I pushed my hips into the air as he pulled the cheeks apart and began planting wet kisses all over my backside and between my legs.

Bobs hands were very gentle as they stroked my silk stockings and suspender straps but it was his tongue that was driving me crazy as it pressed the soft material deep into my wet crevice.

Then....then...he did something that I'd never had done before...he pulled my knickers to one side and ran the tip of his tongue across my arse-hole.

I thought that I'd died and gone to Heaven!

When I sighed and moaned Bob probed my anus with the tip of his tongue, eventually easing the tight ring open.

"You kinky bugger!" Terry laughed as Bob replaced his tongue with his thumb as he moved his face further between my legs and began kissing and licking my dripping pussy.

"Fuck off and take some pictures!" Bob hissed without taking his mouth from my cunt.

I raised a leg onto the arm of the sofa to give him more room to suck and finger my holes. At one stage he made my hips bounce up and down as he had four fingers buried deep in my pussy and his thumb stuck inside my arse as his tongue flicked across my clit.

"I can't wait much longer; take her pants down." Terry huskily whispered.

They must have got some fantastic pictures as a thick strand of love juice clung to my gusset as Bob dragged the thong over my ample arse and down my legs.

As I stood, virtually naked in the middle of the cabin, I was so aroused I couldn't move as Bob knelt between my parted legs to photograph my swollen gash as he pulled my labia apart letting my juices run down the inside of my hot thighs for his lens.

As Bob stood up; it was if Terry could read my mind they way he approached me from behind and roughly fondled my aching breasts as he licked and sucked my neck and earlobes.

"Oh...yeesssss." I gasped as he pulled on my nipples and nibbled my left ear lobe and his 67 year old cock poked into my back.

When I eventually opened my eyes Bob too was naked and taking photos of me playing with his friend's firm cock as he shook my tits.

Without saying a word; I sank to my knees, turned to face him and began kissing and licking Terry's stiff cock and hairy balls then sucked it until I fed the whole length into my mouth.

"Oh fuck!" Terry gasped when he felt his knob touch my tonsils, "She's fucking deep-throating me! Aaagghhh! She really is a fucking great cocksucker!"

Bob quickly moved in close and got a picture of Terry's balls touching my chin as my throat expanded with his cock.

Terry laughed wildly as he held my head in place and began thrusting his hips; wildly fucking my mouth and throat.

My nostrils flared and my eyes flashed as I desperately fucked his cock with my mouth as I tried to make him cum for the camera and splash his spunk all over my face.

"Did you take one?" Bob asked his friend.

"What? A Viagra?" Terry grunted as his balls bashed against my chin, "of course I did! This fucking thing's going to be stiff for hours!"

"Get on the sofa then." Bob chuckled, "so I can fuck her while she's sucking you!"

Laughing; Terry held his cock in place and made me shuffle the few yards across the room on my knees until he could sit down.

Knowing what type of picture Bob wanted I arched my back and spread my legs as I slowly moved my head up and down; slobbering on the five inches of fat cock that was in my mouth.

Mag58
Mag58
2,753 Followers