Aboard the Cruise Ship Debauchery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mag58
Mag58
2,751 Followers

It had been so long since I'd had last had sex I'd sometimes worried that my pussy would actually 'heal over' so I was going to enjoy every nano-second of this evening.

The older of the two men positioned himself behind me and grasped my hips. His cock soon slid between my legs and pressed against my throbbing cunt. I had to wriggle my hips before it found its way into my pussy entrance; then with a push backwards a man's cock sank into my vagina for the first time in two years. The feeling as it opened up my vaginal walls was out of this world.

"LET'S GO!" Bob shouted as he playfully spanked my arse and began pummelling my cunt with his 68 year old dick.

"OH YESSSSS!" Terry gasped as he grabbed my head and tits and began fucking my mouth.

I tried to meet their strokes and pushes with ones of my own as they tried to fuck me rigid at both ends, but it was futile as they soon got out of synch; so I just hung onto Terry and enjoyed the ride!

It didn't take long for Terry to begin grunting and before I could do anything about it he began spurting warm spunk into my mouth.

"Ugh...ugh!" I began coughing. Terry let go of my head and let his cock slip out of my mouth; shooting the last drops onto my face.

Bob gripped my hips even tighter and began thrusting even harder into my shuddering hole. His cock felt so good going in so deep I had to throw my head back and straighten my back in appreciation. Terry took advantage by wrapping his sticky cock between my quivering tits and gave himself a cheeky titty-fuck!

"Oh....oh....OH...OH!" Bob gasped as he thundered his old cock into my cavernous hole one last time and I soon felt my cunt become very warm as he filled it with his gluey white cum and collapsed onto my back.

The three of us lay intertwined gasping for air for two or three minutes until Terry began slowly rubbing his cock between my tits again.

"Are you ready to switch ends?" Terry chuckled as he tweaked my stiff nipples.

"I didn't think Mel was serious when he sold you those tablets." Bob panted in astonishment as he withdrew his still hard cock from my sticky fanny. "I can't remember the last time my cock stayed like this after an orgasm."

"It's the best bloody £20 I've spent in a long time." Terry grinned as his cock swung in front of my face, "What do you think Pet?"

"It looks good to me!" I whispered as I tried to catch my breath.

"Are you ok?" Concerned; Bob asked as he sat in front of me.

"Yes," I smiled, "but I can't stay on my knees for much longer.

As I painfully stood up Terry passed me my glass and I took a long refreshing slug of brandy.

Bob raised his eyebrows, grinned and slapped his naked thighs, "Well come and sit on my knee then!"

"Mmm mmm," I tittered, "that sounds good to me."

I stood astride his legs and teased him by straightening my stockings and suspenders only inches from his reddening face.

"Jesus....Sue, you look bloody gorgeous." He whistled as his fingers gently traced their way across my stomach and suspender belt, until he slowly caressed my nylon covered legs; forcing himself not to touch my most intimate place.

"Are you ready?" I whispered seductively. Mesmerised; Bob nodded his head.

I slowly lowered myself down until I felt the tip of his dick touch the tiny gap between my holes. Bob was going to speak but I put a finger onto his lips and motioned that he should keep silent, as I fumbled between my legs and took hold of his stiff cock.

The sensation as his bell-end touched my opening sent shivers up my back. I took a deep breath and softly bit my bottom lip as I guided his pink missile into my love-hangar.

I fixed my eyes onto his and grabbed his shoulders as I began rocking backwards and forwards, grinding his cock deep inside my wet hole. As soon as I'd acclimatised to our position I started to slowly fuck him. There was a look of pure submission on his face so I took advantage and began to fuck the living daylights out of him. Up and down, back and forth, quickly, slowly...I was lost in the moment. My tits ached so much I fed them into his mouth...making him give my nipples some relief as he suckled on them like a big baby.

As I humped his friend like a porn star Terry had picked up the camera and was now walking around us taking even more dirty pictures.

After 4 or 5 minutes I felt my clit begin to throb out of control so I really speeded up – grinding my love-button against Bob's pubes.

"Huh – huh – huh!" I grunted when I felt my orgasm begin in my toes. I flung an arm around his neck and pulled his head in tighter against my tits as I bounced up and down on his stiff old dick trying to crush my throbbing clitoris against his bones.

I tried everything but my orgasm would climax! Sweat was pouring off my forehead; but I wouldn't ...I couldn't give up! I had to cum. I'd never been this horny in my life and I just had to have an orgasm. I HAD TO HAVE AN ORGASM!!!

I eventually had to slow down. To catch my breath if for no other reason. Then I felt Terry place his hands on my hips.

"Let's see if this helps." He whispered in my ear as he pressed his cock against my arse hole.

Shocked at his actions I threw my head around; only to see him wink in the most lecherous manner as his bulbous cockend squeezed into my tiny, greasy anus.

"No, no, no, NO!" I squealed as it slid inside my bum far too easily. "No...Terry...NO!"

"Yes, yes, YES!" The old man chuckled as he began thrusting his cock up my arse.

I tried to shake him off me like a bitch with a dog in the street; but it was no good; he had me well and truly speared. The men were laughing and talking as they effortlessly fucked me in both holes at the same time, but my head was now so foggy I couldn't make out what they were saying.

I'd never given any real thought to anal sex before tonight. It had never been an issue with my ex and I don't think that it had even been invented when I first discovered sex. Even now, with Terry's cock easily gliding along my shit-chute I kept expecting it to hurt me; but it didn't. If it felt of anything it felt uncomfortable – deliciously uncomfortable!

I soon lost all track of time as Bob began moving his hips in time with Terry's powerful anal thrusts sending me delirious with joy as their shafts kept touching through the thin membrane that separated my vagina from my arsehole. In next to no time I was pushing all of my weight back to meet each forceful stab from their cocks. As soon as we found a comfortable rhythm I began pressing my throbbing clitoris as hard as possible into Bob's groin as I tried to make myself cum...and cum as loudly as humanly possible!

SMACK! Laughter. SMACK!

I was soon shaken from my sexual ecstasy as Terry began spanking me on each downward stroke. SMACK...SMACK! My arse cheeks were soon on fire but the extra excitement it gave me was astonishing.

"Yes...YES!" I yelped as his hand struck my soft flesh again, "Spank me...spank me...Harder...HARDER!"

"You dirty bugger!" Terry snorted as his hand crashed down against my arse at the same time as both men jammed their cocks into my body.

My eyes were now tightly closed and I was biting my lip as my head shook from side to side as my orgasm began as a tingling in my toes then without warning roared through my body until I was screaming 'AaaaaaAAAGGGGHHHHHH yyyyeeeeessssss!' at the top of my voice when it finally reached my clit and exploded like a neutron bomb!

My whole body trembled with pleasure and sweat dripped off my brow as I tried to bask in the afterglow of the most intense orgasm of my 40 years; but they weren't finished with me yet.

I was like a rag doll and my arse cheeks were on fire from the spanking as they increased the ferocity of their fucking as they both desperately tried to cum inside me but the Viagra and their ages meant that it was probably difficult for them but they keep at it; fucking me until my holes were virtually in tatters. I was in Heaven.

"Huh...huh...Ohhhhh....yeesssss." Terry groaned as he suddenly stopped fucking my arse and filled it with his old seed. "Yeesssss...take that you dirty fucker!"

"Oh yes...oh yes...oh yes!" he sighed as he sagged and fell across my back. Before I could do anything about his weight Bob quickly speeded up and hammered my cunt from beneath until he too filled an orifice with 60 year old spunk.

We lay sandwiched together gasping for oxygen for an eternity until Terry placed his hands onto the small of my back and eased his still stiff cock out of my arse. I was stunned to find myself upset at the sudden feeling of emptiness in my stretched back passage.

After I'd gulped down the last of my brandy I excused myself and went to the toilet. I couldn't believe my eyes when I caught my reflection in the bathroom mirror. I looked and felt amazingly sexy as I admired my body for the first time in my adult life. I had a glow to my face, my hair was a dishevelled mess, my legs appeared slim and sexy in my stockings and my tits looked good...no...they looked bloody fantastic! The only part of my body that didn't look good was the white triangle that my bikini pants had left as the rest of my body was tanning nicely.

When I sat on the toilet to pee the only sensations I could feel was a dull ache in my bum and pussy.

When I'd finished I put my hand on the door handle and stopped. For a split second the last couple of hours flashed through my mind and I had no idea what to expect when I re-entered the room.

I took a deep breath and faced Bob and Terry; as I still only wearing my stockings and suspenders I tried to discretely cover my breasts and pubes; which amused Terry.

"It's no good being shy now, pet!" He laughed. "Are you still game or are you too tired for any more?"

"What have you got in mind?" I enquired as he handed me another large glass of brandy.

"It's up to you, but Bob fancies a go at your arse if you fancy it." He replied bluntly.

I shivered with excitement at the thought of having my arse fucked for a second time.

I shyly smiled and nodded.

"Come to daddy then!" Bob chuckled and tapped his thighs again.

I looked at him quizzically, "How do you want me?"

"Turn around and face the camera." Bob laughed as he motioned a circle with his hand while beckoning me towards him.

Meekly, I stood in front of him as Terry began taking pictures, and lowered myself backwards. Bob held onto my waist and guided me down until I felt his knob between my bum cheeks. I could feel my eyes glaze over and my pulse began to race as he fumbled with his prick until it was lined up against my stretched sloppy arse hole.

"You ready for this?" Bob whispered as his knob edged past my strained sphincter muscle. I closed my eyes and nodded.

Perhaps it was because Terry had taken me by surprise when he had pushed his cock into my arse and this time it was premeditated but it felt a hell of a lot bigger as I slowly sat on Bob's hard fat cock. I whimpered as inch after inch of cock sank deep inside my anus.

"Oh fuck that feels good." Bob panted and laughed as he took all of my weight on his cock. "I never thought that I'd say this; but I'm glad you greased her arse first!"

"Glad to be of service." Terry grinned and kept taking pictures of the grimace on my face. "Open your legs for the camera pet."

I eased my legs apart and Bob pulled me back until we were virtually lying on the sofa.

"I can't really see it going in," Terry complained, "lift your legs up."

I tried to comply but by doing so Bob's cock went even deeper into my bum making me groan with the discomfort.

"Lift her legs up mate, so I can get a good shot." Terry told his friend.

With my help Bob placed his hands under my knees and we lifted my legs into the air.

"That's better." Terry coldly told us as he knelt about 9 inches away from the cock shoved inside my anus, "Now get stuck in son."

Bob took the lead and began slowly fucking my arse.

The slight pain and discomfort was fucking delicious as his 6 inches pummelled my tender arse hole.

"Ooh...ooohhh... yeesssss....oh, oh, oh....JESUS...Ooh, ooh!" I moaned as he sodomised me in front of a camera lens. I was enjoying myself so much I had to tease and tug at my nipples as I shoved two fingers into my twat as I rubbed my tingling clit with the palm of my hand.

Twice? Three times? I lost count of the mini-orgasms I had as I ground my arse onto Bob's thick cock. What had I been missing all of these years – anal sex was fucking awesome...I loved it.

"I can't cum like this," Bob panted after about five minutes, "you'll have to get off."

"Ooohhh no," I pretended to whine as I twisted my hips; then slowly stood up savouring the last few seconds that his cock was in my arse.

"Get on your knees for us," Terry directed me.

Still panting and very, very excited I did as I was told.

"Put your hands behind your back and open your mouth." Terry continued.

I didn't have to guess to hard to know what they wanted to do. I felt very submissive as I knelt between two men in their 60's with my hands clamped behind my back and my mouth hanging open in preparation for my 'reward'.

With one hand holding the camera and the other rubbing furiously on his cock Terry stood about 6 inches from my face; he was quickly joined by Bob who started wanking his cock too.

My pussy and nipples were throbbing as their cocks twitched but I knew that I couldn't play with myself or it would have spoiled the scenario.

"YYYYEEEESSSSS!" Bob moaned as a warm jet of white liquid squirted out of his purple helmet and landed on my cheek.

"Huhhhhh!" Terry groaned as his spunk oozed out like toothpaste. As Bob fired another jet onto my face Terry leant forward and wiped his cream across my lips. I had to stick my tongue out and taste him. It was delicious as I ran my tongue around my mouth savouring the spunk of two old men.

I was so turned on my heart was pounding and a small pool of my love juice had formed in the carpet between my knees as both men put their cocks against my lips for me to lick the last of their cum at the same time.

Even with the aid of Viagra Bob and Terry were absolutely worn out after nearly an hour of dirty, sweaty sex so without hardly saying a word we all got cleaned up and retired to Bob's bedroom were the three of us shared a double bed until nearly 10 o'clock in the morning.

Mag58
Mag58
2,751 Followers