Aboard the Lady May Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Felix?" she whispered.

"Yes, Jamie?" he returned automatically, still partially asleep.

"Could you—" she began, then buried her nose back against his chest.

Felix sensed her embarrassment and roused himself to discover its cause.

"Can I what, Jamie?" he asked and began rubbing her back again.

"Could you—" she took a deep breath before continuing—"Could you press your finger back against me?" She explained, "It helps stop the throb. I'd do it, but—"

"No, girl," Felix interrupted, understanding instantly. "It's awkward for you."

He stroked his hand down her back again, but this time continued his caress so his fingers skimmed the seam between her buttocks. Cupping both globes lightly, he slipped his middle finger between her cheeks and pressed firmly against the source of her pain. She winced once from his touch, then relaxed and sighed in relief.

"Thank you," she whispered.

"Of course," he said and angled his neck once more to kiss the top of her head. "Anything I can do to help you, girl, please let me know, and I'll do it."

"You too, Felix," she said, her breath warm against his skin.

He hesitated for a moment, then withdrew his arm from behind his head and reached beneath the wool blanket. Searching briefly, he captured Jamie's right hand and drew it up to lay against the left side of his chest.

"Press there, Jamie," he said. "Help me stop the throb."

She instantly complied and, raising her head again, kissed and softly licked his sternum.

"I'm sorry you lost a friend today, Felix." One palm pressed atop his heart, she settled her cheek beside.

"Yes," Felix said, and stroked her hair once before he returned his free arm behind his head. "That hurts too."