A Trip to Goa with Mom Ch. 06

Story Info
Threesome with Mom & Shemale
3.5k words
4
5.1k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello Friends,

Please read my earlier story, A Trip to Goa with Mom Ch- 01 to Ch- 05

After reaching the room, I called the hotel's restaurant and ordered a bottle of Glenfiddich whiskey and some snacks and I quickly headed to the washroom to relieve myself.

When I came out, Mom and Dolly were still near the door, kissing each other passionately. I took my phone and moms phone turned on the video camera, and placed it on the side table in the bedroom so that I could capture such intimate moments. I also removed my iPad from my luggage bag and kept it handy to record the scene.

While I was setting everything up, the doorbell rang. Mom and Dolly stopped kissing, and Mom went to answer the door, while Dolly entered the bedroom and went into the bathroom. Mom brought all the food stuff and whiskey inside and reminded me to keep condoms ready.

I showed Mom where I had placed the cameras, and she was impressed. She even mentioned how exciting it would be to get filmed while engaging in a threesome act with a shemale.

I nodded in agreement and said it would be a lot of fun to watch it later at home.

By then Dolly came out feom the bathroom and mom went inside to get fresh. I could see that Dolly had put some makeup on her face now. I asked her to sit while I made the drinks for all of us.

Dolly took out her mobile and played a song and invited me to dance with her. I happily joined in, She pulled me closer, placed my hands on her hip/butt, and rested her hands on my shoulders, and we moved to the rhythm of salsa steps. A few movements later she pulled me and kissed me passionately on my lips.

We paused our Kiss when came out of the bathroom, Dolly looked at mom and asked her to join us for a dance. Mom to joined us instantly, then we also toasted our glasses and started to drink and continued dancing, sipping whiskey, and having a great time together.

Then after some time, Dolly asked us to take a seat on the sofa chair, while she showcase her dance performance for us. I decided to capture the moment by turning on the camera on my iPad and placed it on the nearby mirror table. I sat on the sofa chair, and mom sat on my lap.

Dolly began dancing by moving her hips in a slow but seductive movements, gradually making the atmosphere hotter. She looked towards the camera of the iPad and showed her sexy moves in front of the camera. My cock started growing in my jeans. So i put hands in my jeans to adjust it. Mom looked down at hands and smilingly got up from my lap and sat on the edge of the bed. Even I stood up, removed my jeans, and sat back on the sofa in boxers.

Dolly then turned towards me and playfully spun around, slightly bending over to show off her backside. She then gently pressed her ass against my face before slowly lowering herself onto my lap. Her movements were so sexy that looking at her my dick was getting erect and could be seen through my boxers. Dolly looked at my erected cock and asked me the size of my tool, to which I replied it was around 7 to 8 inches.

She was happy to know my dicks size and started grinding her bums against my erect penis and pulled Mom closer to her. She started kissing Mom passionately while giving me a seductive lap dance. Dolly continued to move her hips around me even when Mom was sitting on her lap. She moved her hands inside mom's dress, and probably started squeezing her boobs.

I leaned in and planted kisses on Dolly's neck, playfully tickling her ears with my tongue. Then Dolly requested Mom to turn around and sit on her lap facing her. It was quite a scene - I was sitting there, feeling the friction of Dolly's ass rubbing against my crotch, while Mom was sitting on Dolly's dick and kissing her.

I put my hand between their bodies and gently squeezed their boobs. I tried to press Dolly's breasts and playfully teased her nipples. Suddenly, Dolly paused her kiss with Mom, turned around looked at me, gave a kiss on my lips, and started removing my t-shirt in a playful manner. Meanwhile, Mom, who was sitting on Dolly's lap inserted her hand inside her skirt.

Dolly gave out a soft moan and mischievously pushed Mom towards the bed and Dolly got up from my laps and climbed on top of Mom and started kissing her while attempting to take off her skirt.

I also stood up from my seat, took a sip of whiskey, and climbed on top of Dolly and pressed my dick against Dolly's ass. Dolly was now sandwiched between me and Mom. I removed the chain of Dolly's top, making her breasts free for Mom to enjoy. Mom wasted no time and eagerly took one of Dolly's breasts into her mouth, and started sucking it. Meanwhile, I continued to fondle Dolly's other breast and rubbed my hard dick against her ass for a while.

After that, I stood up and took another sip of whiskey and lighted a cigarette. Dolly now began kissing Mom's breast, slowly moving down toward her pussy. With one swift motion, she lifted Mom's skirt and pulled down her panties, then proceeded to pleasure Mom with her tongue while caressing her breasts. Mom let out soft moans in pleasure.

Then Dolly removed her own mini-skirt and undressed completely, giving Me and Mom a great view of her naked body. I admired Dolly's nice large tits, a womanly tapered waist, and belly, with a small tiny cock completely shaved which was already standing at attention.

Seeing her naked I stepped closer and began to fondle her breasts while Dolly played with my cock with one hand, while her other hand explored my mother's pussy.

In one motion, she swiftly removed my boxers and made me completely nude. She was shocked seeing my naked rocket and complimented my hard and clean dick and bent down to take it in her mouth. Her lips wrapped around my hard dick well, and let me tell you, her tongue was amazing. The heat of her mouth and the way her soft tongue circled the tip felt incredible. Mom was looking at our dicks closely, maybe she was comparing Dolly's dick with mine, and then smilingly she took Dolly's tiny dick in her mouth and started sucking it.

After sucking my dick like a pro, Dolly asked me to fuck her ass with my large and thick dick and looking at mom she requested her to lie down so she could pleasure her simultaneously. Mom took a sip of her whiskey and asked Dolly to use a condom. Dolly then asked me for a condom, which I gave her instantly, and took 1 for me as well. Dolly struggled to roll the condom onto her tiny little dick.

Then Dolly went on top of Mom and inserted her dick in moms pussy and asked me to come behind her. I immediately wore a condom and stood behind her and kept my cock on her asshole, I spat my saliva on her butt hole and started pushing my dick in it. I could feel it sliding inside smoothly as compared with mom's ass, Maybe because she has taken many dick in her ass.

I inserted my dick in her and slowly slowly pushed the entire dick in it. Dolly gave a loud moan while pressing moms boobs and fucking her pussy but Mom hardly gave any moans, so I was not sure if she was enjoying Dolly's tiny dick in her pussy or not. But I was excited and hard, so I kept on pushing my penis deep inside her ass, with every stroke Dolly gave loud moans and asked me to fuck faster. My cum started heating its way in the veins of my cock so I hold Dolly by the hip and pulled her up and pumped my dick faster in the ass hole because of which her small dick came out of moms pussy.

Now Dolly too knelled a bit backwards and adjusted her ass for more comfort. Mom who seemed to be half satisfied removed the condom from Dolly's dick and started playing with it, she took the skin of her dick forward and backward as if masturbating it. Dolly made loud noises and shouted asking me to "fuck me harder, fuck faster." Hearing her scream made me more aggressive and I spanked her ass hard. I spanked it a few times and finally emptied my load in it. Then I slept on the bed next to Mom.

Dolly rolled over, removed my condom, and started sucking my dick, she seemed to enjoy my cum. Mom who was still playing with Dolly's dick now came forward and took it in her mouth and started sucking it, Dolly gave moans "I am cuminggg" So Mom removed her dick from her mouth and began shaking it with her hands, Soon Dolly cummed on moms face.

Dolly took her purse and went to the washroom while I and mom slept on the bed enjoying cigarettes and drinks till Dolly returned from the bathroom. She had something in her hand that she was hiding, I asked her what was in her hand and she showed us a big black dildo around 6 inches and a small dildo of 3 inches in size with a skin color tone. Both the dildos had a strap-on so that it could be fixed or worn around the waist. This was the first time me and mom had seen a dildo, mom excitedly asked her to show it to her, but she denied it and started wearing the black 6inches dildo on her waist and came on top of Mom.

I was still lying beside Mom and watching Dolly's actions. Dolly took a large sip of whiskey and then in a very seductive manner she slapped moms boob and then kissed her mouth. Then she stopped and came forward and asked Mom to suck the dildo, but Mom asked her to put a condom on it, Dolly seemed to be pissed off but asked me to give her a condom.

I immediately got up took a condom and placed it on the dildo, it was soft material but hard from the inside. I rolled the condom in it, while Dolly adjusted herself in between moms legs, she spread her legs and started inserting the dildo in her pussy.

Mom gave a soft moan, Dolly continued fucking Mom in a missionary position with the dildo while I was just watching them. I was a bit excited hearing Mom moan, my dick also started to get aroused. Seeing it Dolly pulled me towards her, placed her tongue on mine, and gave me a smooch, while her hands started playing with my shaft.

I placed 1 hand on Dolly's breast and the other on Mom's and started pressing them. Mom who was now excited, kept her hand on my cock and started playing with it. I went a little forward and started sucking moms boob.

Mom was too excited and maybe wanted the real fun so she asked Dolly to stop and asked me to come on her, I immediately took another condom and started to fuck Mom, while Dolly came behind me and started to play with my asshole. She then took a sip of whiskey and changed her dildo to the smaller one. She then leaned towards my bum and kept her mouth on my asshole and started licking it while I was stroking Mom.

"Such a delicious asshole," Dolly said, licking my hole up and down.

"Uh, thanks"

"Nobody's ever eaten your asshole before?" Asked Dolly

"No, never," I Said

"That's a shame," she said, continuing to bathe my puckered hole with her tongue. I liked being sucked in my ass, Dolly then inserted her fingers in it and started stroking it slowly as if she is fucking my asshole with her fingers, I liked it so didn't ask her to stop.

As I had cummed a few minutes ago I knew I wouldn't be Cumming again soon so asked Mom to turn over so that I could screw her in the ass. Mom got up and rolled over and knelt taking the support on the bed's edge.

I moved behind her and inserted my dick on Mom's butt hole while Dolly kept on rimming my ass for some time and then inserted some liquid or fluid-like thing on my asshole, I was surprised by it and asked Dolly to stop it but she said it was just Vaseline cream. I felt the cold drops of lube drip down my crack and make contact with my hole as first a warm finger spread it around and then pushed back inside me, then two fingers did the same spreading my ass wide open. I was so horny now

"Does this feel good, baby?" Dolly asked me,

"Yeah, it does," I admitted.

"You have such a pretty tight little asshole," Dolly commented, I felt the finger withdraw and her tiny dick insistently pressing into my asshole.

" I do not want to be fucked like a girl," was all I could manage to blurt out. giving a small moan in pleasure "Ahhhh yes "- that first stretch pain was nowhere to be felt, having already entertained fingers in my ass just moments before.

Dolly asked me to relax and adjusted her dick head on my asshole and she slowly started inserting it in my hole again. Don't know why but I was loving it, though I am not gay I liked that dildo in my ass. The pressure of her small penis in my ass and the pleasure of screwing Mom's ass simultaneously was an amazing experience.

Dolly started to fuck me slowly now, sensuously and deliciously pulling her small dick out and maddeningly, slowly driving the entire length and girth back inside the snug confines of my ass over and over again. It was bliss, the feeling almost indescribable, the pleasure of fucking and getting fucked simultaneously was too much for me. The thought of double fucking was too overwhelming, So I started fucking Mom more aggressively and pushed my dick harder, There was just a sound of fucking in the entire room. "Oh, fuck," I moaned, Dolly's faster strokes were increasing my pleasure, while the pain had faded away completely.

"Yeah, do you like my dick in your arse," asked Dolly, I just moaned "YES, FUCK ME" in pleasure.

But Mom was screaming in Pain as her Ass was swollen because of my hard long and thick dick. Mom asked me to stop and fuck her in pussy, so I removed my dick from her asshole, removed my condom and inserted my penis in her pussy from behind, and started stroking her again. In the entire process, Dolly repositioned her body and inserted the dick in my asshole, and started penetrating me again I circled my penis in moms pussy while she was now screaming in excitement, Mom's moans "Oh fuuuuuuck!" grew louder and louder as I fucked her harder.

In between even I gave soft moans because of the pain and excitement in my ass. Soon I could feel Mom's juices she breathed heavily and screamed Fuck my cuuuuunt.... Fuck me... Oh god yes... So good... sooooooooo good, SO GOOD... AHHHHHH FUCK MEEEEEEEEE FUCK ME Harder" as she started to cum, every muscle in her body clenching, squeezing the cock being rammed into her. I knew she was now satisfied but I was still hard so I kept on stroking her but Mom pushed me away as her orgasm rocked her body and she slid on the bed still breathing heavily in pleasure and satisfaction.

Seeing My cock out of moms pussy, Dolly immediately slowed down and placed her hands on it, and started playing with my balls. As I was still hard I asked her to turn around so that I can fuck her in the ass. Dolly turned over and took her ass up high in the air. Without wasting any time I inserted my hard dick in her asshole and started fucking her. It took only a moment and we were thrusting. "Fuck my ass! Fuck my asshole with your big dick!" she shouted in pleasure

I pumped harder and harder, faster and faster in her ass. I held onto her waist and then her shoulders as I pushed in as hard and deep as I could. I kept on fucking Dolly for some time but my semen was not coming out, I was still hard but exhausted and didn't have the stamina to fuck her further, I didn't want to take it out But due to exhaustion, I lowered the speed of fucking her ass while breathing heavily.

Dolly understood my situation and asked me to stop and lie down on the bed, She cleaned her mouth with the tissue and then came over to me, removed my condom, and said "Let me suck your cock and give you the pleasure" and took my dick in her mouth, and she started sucking it. she played with it with her tongue and slowly started to tickle my balls with her nails. I was feeling excited, she also tried to put her fingers in my asshole while giving me a blowjob.

Seconds later I could feel my lava was about to explore, Dolly kept on blowing me, and I exploded my cum - literally exploded an orgasm all over Dolly's face, shooting rope after rope as Dolly jerked my cock fast and hard while trying to catch my hot load of sticky cream with her tongue. She slurped down every drop, licking my cocks clean with her tongue.

Both of us were now fully satisfied. Then, she wrapped her arms around me and firmly slapped my ass, causing my partially erect penis to go even deeper into her mouth as she pulled me closer. Before I could process what was happening, she surprised me by inserting a finger into my anus. "Oooooooooh," I moaned, feeling a strange sensation rather than pain.

I looked at Mom, but she was sleeping, Maybe she was tired or too drunk, so I didn't bother her. Dolly then finger fucked my ass for a while

"Did you ever imagine taking a dick up your sexy arse?" Dolly asked me

"Not even once," I answered firmly.

A few minutes later, she withdrew her fingers, kissed my dick, and went to freshen up. Once she came back, I got out of bed, stopped the camera recordings, plugged in our phones to charge, cleaned myself up, and then slept between both like two lovebirds.

My eyes directly opened up in the morning because of the sound of loud moans.

I saw that Dolly was lying beside me while my mom was on top of her, using her strap-on to pleasure her. Just to let them know I was awake, I playfully tapped Dolly's breast and gently pressed my mom's boob. Mom grinned at me and carried on with her fun with Dolly.

Mom seemed to be enjoying herself, so I got up and observed as their passionate game while smoking. Then I headed to the bathroom to freshen up.

When I returned, their positions had changed. Dolly had inserted her small, tiny dick into Mom's pussy and was pleasuring her. I lit another cigarette and sat on the chair, watching them. I noticed that they had already turned on the camera and were filming their escapades. I got up again, grabbed my iPad, and started recording them from different angles. Finally, after 15 minutes, they both climaxed and lay on the bed. I snapped a few pictures of them and began reviewing the recordings to see if they captured all the moments.

It was already 10 am, Dolly said that she had to go as her time was over and she began putting on her dress. While getting dressed, Mom casually asked Dolly where she had bought that Dildo from. Dolly instantly shared the name of the shop, located in Goa Market where we could get it, mentioning that they also sold various other adult items. Mom thanked her for the information and gave her a goodbye kiss.

Dolly then approached me and planted a kiss on my lips. I returned the kiss and handed her the agreed-upon payment. With a smile on her face, she happily left.

I will update the next part of the story soon, till then please like the story and give your valuable comments and feedback here.