All Comments on 'About Julia'

by Bazzza

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
Nightowl22Nightowl22almost 19 years ago
This was great!

I really enjoyed this story. I liked the dialogue, the humour. They shouldn't have been doing those 'things' together but, hey, she needed the instruction and experience!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great Story

The humor and balance was great. One of the best short stories I`ve read in along time.

Thanks

msboy8msboy8almost 19 years ago
Good Story

I don't vote on stories in protest of Trolls and Goblins. Fun, relaxing story. A couple of mistakes, might want to try an editor. Keep writing.

playingcardcompanyplayingcardcompanyalmost 19 years ago
Crocodile Dundee and Courtney Cox star in the film

I liked it. More personality in this than most of the stories.

Different. Neat. And yeah Crocodile Dundee is an Aussie but the film could adapt. I like Courtney Cox. What do you say Bazzza when you sell the film rights.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great story

I really liked the personal, more laid-back style of this story, compared to most others on here. Nice characters, and good background and surroundings.

Very good read!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
where to begin

stevie for an old duffer sounds like a geezer boy. julia with her flabby bits sounds like a saggy cow. no wonder you brits are all queer socialists if you think this was funny and well written.

try benny hill as 20 years after he is room temp he is still funnier and sexier than this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
A Lovely Story Lovingly Told

I have to echo the other commentators. You did an outstanding job of writing a story that pulls the reader in to it and it was told with a sense of humor. Thank You. Ronnie W.

DarthGatorDarthGatoralmost 19 years ago
A Worthy Effort

A very articulate tale and all in all a worthy effort. Initially in the development of your story and in the build-up to the sexual shenanigans between Julia and the narrator, I feel that the story is too cool, too clinical, too civilized and almost devoid of lust and passion. It's as if we are being called upon to watch a laboratory experiment. Once you began the description of the sexual relations, the tale improved significantly. In my opinion a little seduction, coupled with a little tantalizing of the mind prior to the sex would have greatly improved the tale. Covert glances, touches, blushes, some guilt at crossing the line into adultery, enjoyment of the taboo nature of the relationship, etc. would have enhanced your tale. Next time, build the fire gradually, then throw erotic gasoline on the fire. Of course, all of this is merely my personal opinion.

magmamanmagmamanalmost 19 years ago
Excellent!

Solid and believeable scenario, good development of a woman finding her sexuality.

*I liked it!

s.s.s.s.almost 19 years ago
Wonderful

Keep going, nice chapter, great build up and sex!

bigevilonebigevilonealmost 18 years ago
Great Stories!

I really enjoy your writng and I especially enjoyed this story. Thanks for making the effort so we can be entertained so well.

Orion623Orion623over 16 years ago
Enjoyable

In many ways a light-hearted tale of infidelity. Good character developement. By the end of the story I felt I knew Julia and Stevie quite well. The addition of humorous talk and situations made this a very nice read.

PAPATOADPAPATOADalmost 16 years ago
enjoyable story

Thanks for a good read.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
Unrealistic so 1*

He is too old.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWmoroncok is the tard who said

"I don't believe glory holes exist."

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWmoroncok is the tard who said

"I don't believe glory holes exist."

Scotsman69Scotsman69over 12 years ago
What a lovely tale.

Real characters, real writing. I'm looking for more...

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 12 years ago
gave it a 3 for the writing

glad husband divorced her cheating ass.

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 11 years ago
Divorced Her?

Ha, I suspect she divorced his worthless ass. I certainly don't condone cheating, but this was written such that the cheating spouse was likeable. And she did the right thing and ended her marriage to an asshole who had no concern for her needs rather than keeping him around as a meal ticket.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
real vasectomy scar

I was hoping she would have dropped the bomb and said something about thier child. She seems to finally realize she must have him. Finally putting him in a position then becoming lovers again and doing it everywhere and all the time while telling him about some her new found sexual experiene. Maybe including both of them with Farnsworth who had to be one of her present lovers. Did she become the corporate whore?

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 11 years ago
Thanks for the offering

She got a divorce? Big surprise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good writing, didn't care for the divorce...

You're a good writer, story flowed nicely, it's an erotic enjoyable read.

I didn't like her remarking, "You've just made me aware that my husbands a lousy lover." Stevie, who shouldn't have been in bed with a married woman anyway, should have told her at that point, to go home and train her husband on what she wants - sounded like neither Julia or her husband knew anything about making love, now she knows some stuff so teach her husband, fix the marriage.

5 years later she's divorced and sounds like she enjoys running around. Don't know if Stevie is the reason she got divorced, story doesn't say why, but it sounds like it. Can't be too pleased with a story about a young wife cheating on her husband and ultimately ending up divorced. Sorry, I know it's just a story, but that's the way I feel.

Still, as I said above, it's well written. Thanks!

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

Absolutely agree with last Anonymous

She was a cheating cunt flat out.

They were both inexperienced, for her to blame her husband was bullshite.

They should have learned together, not had her fuck around on her husband.

Now if you had wrote that she tried and he refused, then I could understand and might even condone her experimenting to see if she there is better, to see if she should divorce because of her husband.

But, you didn't tell us that. So she is a betraying cheating cunt and he is lowlife piece of shite for knowingly fucking a married woman the whole trip.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
The Bag Is Held And The Holder Is A Man

Letting abstractions run the marital sex life is a no-win situation every time. The husband is likely a victim of his upbringing. It's definitely not the religion, though. One tires of this old canard. It is simply wrong. It's the abstract and pretentious assumptions that seeks to blot out biology itself - that's the problem.

Now throw in a little bit of social engineering that seems to always knock down manliness as a character trait and there you have it - a man who seeks approval from his wife to get in there and rough up her pussy a bit. Pathetic, really.

But the story suffers from this woman, who is painted a little too eager. It would have been more interesting if the lonely wizened traveler had cracked the code himself rather than making her out to be a cheap slut who simply throws herself at him. A more shy personality for her would have a more rewarding outcome in my opinion.

She was a cheater with a dud for a husband - a real dud. For her to finally crack and get some nice dick was only logical. You can't fight biology with hollow abstractions.

No matter what all of your favorite hook-nosed feminist writers say, a man will always be left holding the bag for the state of the marital sex life.

Better git out there boys and giv'em hell or you'll croak with an old shriveled up pecker wondering what might have been. Fo' realZ.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Married

Didn't care for the cheating, never ok for any reason. Other than that, it was a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Well written, but

The antique religion-as-antisex trope is just stupid and tiresome. People here need to get over their insecurities and bigotry.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nope.

Saw where this was going. Growing up in a commune is a shite excuse for cheating. Its not Philip's fault either. If he won't agree then divorce him. I hate everyone in this story

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 2 years ago

JAC - Just Another Cheater.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Meh..standard cheating tale with the cheating male as a lonely widower and salesman. Julia was faithless. There is more to life Tham orgasms. Sick of the anti-sex tropes. Tiresome.

FluidswallowerFluidswallower21 days ago

Thanks for a well-written and fun read! Good work!!

WoodencavWoodencav8 days ago

That was a fun storey, very good! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous