Abused and Cuckolded

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
maxmaypo
maxmaypo
519 Followers

Now Leon hit me hard on the shoulders with the blackjack and demanded, "Swallow Brian's cum, cuckold." It took two gulps but I was able to get it all down. To my horror I started to get an erection when I drank down his cum. Thank goodness I was still wearing my clothes which hid this fact. Otherwise they would have tormented me further for getting aroused.

Brian now disappeared and came back with a drink in his hand. "Want to wash down my cum; here, swallow this." Again as he had walked away I marveled at how muscled his ass was and when he walked towards me how big and pendulous his penis was even in a flaccid state. This guy could probably make women wet just walking around naked. I swallowed the drink and it did clear the sticky, gummy feel of Brian's cum in my throat. A few moments later, however, I passed out but before I did I heard Leon and Brian laughing. They must have spiked the drink.

When I awoke I was spread-eagled and face down on one of the beds. My hands and feet were tied and I was now naked. As I recovered I felt sore like someone had been working me over. My ass was especially sore. As I became more aware I realized that my anus was sore and that there was something cold and sticky running down the crack of my ass over my testicles. Looks like the boys had broadened their targets to my bare asshole.

Now I heard them. In the distance on the other side of the house I heard Jenny's and Fanny's voices crying out. I guess the guys were taking turns on them. From this distance I couldn't tell if it was pain or pleasure that was causing their vocalizations. Also I heard many male voices...more than before. Had the five invited other locals to take a crack at fucking my wife and daughter and possibly from the evidence fucking my own asshole.

In answer to that question I heard a male voice behind me and soon felt the foot of the bed depress. As my assailant pressed his cock inside my rectum he grunted, "Nice male pussy. You got a tight ass, fucker, but it ain't as slippery as your daughter's pussy. Now that's some nice pussy!" The guy held my hips down as he worked more and more of himself inside my rectum; he had lubricated me with a little oil. His pace quickened and my oiled and jism soaked rectum soon was taking him in all the way. It was painful but erotic. Embarrassingly as he grunted over me and I felt his wiry pubic hair grate against my ass cheeks I began to get an erection. I felt hard and soon my dick was extending down below my testicles. My assailant's heavy testicles were now slapping off my exposed dick. This added to my arousal. Soon he was so aroused that he was ready to ejaculate and he did. I could actually feel big, hot spurts of jism fill me up inside. Still he kept pounding away at me and his slapping testicles and his violation of my rectum like it was a woman's pussy had me cumming and leaking semen out onto the bed sheets. As he dragged his testicles across my ejaculating dick he felt the wetness and hollered, "Heh, guys, I think this guy is gettin' off on being fucked up the ass. He came while I was fucking him."

This was loud enough that I'm sure my daughter and my wife had heard it. Now I was the one who would feel ashamed like Jenny had been when last I saw her having a really big orgasm at the tip of Darren's big black cock. But then I heard one of the guys respond, "Like husband like wife. His bitch has orgasmed when we fuck her in the ass, too. And goddamn what a sweet ass it is. The daughter, though, she don't like it at all. But she do like to have her pussy fucked."

"What have Jenny, Fanny and I devolved too? This group of guys is raping us and my wife has an orgasm in front of me, my daughter sounds to be doing the same, and now I'm having an orgasm with some guy fucking me in the ass," these thoughts crossed me mind as I felt my assailant's hot semen leak out of my butthole and dribble down over my testicles. But then my assailant got up from the bed, wiped his now flaccid dick on my thigh and left.

The house soon became silent. I was still strapped down to the bed but it seemed all the men had left. I wondered if they had dragged Jennifer and Fanny off to another location to continue assaulting them there. I called out as loud as I could in the uncomfortable position I was in, "Jenny!! Fanny!! Are you girls there?"

"Yes, Dad, we're here. Dad, they've done horrible things to Mom; she's really a mess. Help us!!" I couldn't. There was no way for me to break my bounds. I tried, but there was no yielding from the leather straps around my ankles and wrists. They didn't cut off my circulation but I couldn't free my hands or feet. I tried for about a half hour, calling out to my girls, "I'm trying. Might be able to get free." But as I felt like I might be able to get my left hand out I felt a prick in my ass. As I began to feel drowsy, the man who must have been standing nearby the whole time chuckled and said, "Jerry's right. You do have a cute ass. I've been watching you bounce up and down on the bed and I swear I'm going to have to tap that tomorrow when we return. Oh by the way, you should get some rest. We've got some special stuff for you and your daughter." As I drifted off to unconsciousness my thoughts were of wanting to get my hands around the speaker's throat and choking the life out of him. I recognized it as Brian, who had already fucked my daughter and who had mouth fucked me and I'm certain over the last few hours that he had put it to Jennifer in unspeakable ways. My last awareness was of hearing my daughter scream, "No, god no, not there." And then a loud, long scream of anguish.

When I woke up I was in the living room and was somehow held down to the floor by several guys standing on my hands. Jenny was tied down to large wooden chair. I didn't see Fanny. Jenny and I were both quite naked. There were now a larger group of men all gathered around us as if waiting for a show. They still all wore masks so we could never identify their faces.

Now the one called Brian spoke, "Max, Max, snap out of it, big man. Now over there you see my man, Leon. Unfortunately for your wife, Jenny or Jennifer, whatever the fuck you call the horny bitch, Leon likes to cause pain. As you can see he's got a knife on your wife's left tit. If you don't cooperate Leon will cut her." Without warning Leon nicked her tit. She screamed and drew away from the blade as best she could. A little red nick oozed blood which began to travel down the slope of Jenny's left breast.

I cried out, "I'll do whatever you want." Little did I know what these men had prepared as a show for their satisfaction.

Brian now pointed to two corners of the room, "As a little protection for the fun we have had with you and your wife and your sexy as hell daughter we will video the next what you are about to do. You'll understand in a minute why." Now Brian yelled out, "Bring her out. It's time daughter had some daddy time."

"Oh, god, no. Please don't do this. It's not his fault. Please don't make him do this," Jenny cried out. I didn't know what it was I was supposed to do, but somehow Jennifer did. She now turned to me, "Max, honey, I'm sorry. Let them hurt me. Don't do what they want you to do." Still I didn't know what I was going to do.

Now they brought out my daughter. She was naked and held between two men. She looked cleaned up and even had makeup on and was perfumed. They walked her right over my face so I could not avoid seeing my daughter's naked, shaved pussy. It was wide open after having been fucked by so many of the men here right now, but why were they forcing me to stare at my daughter's crotch.

"Max, Max, Max, you and your daughter don't get it. Boys, haul little Fanny's fanny over there on the couch. And make sure the cameras catch everything." I thought they were going to assault my daughter once again in front of her mother and I this time.

Jennifer kept muttering to forgive her and begging Brian not to let something happen. I was still confused about what was going to happen.

"Alright, boys, time to bring daddy to an up close and personal examination of his little girl." I was hauled off the floor and quickly realized what they were going to do when they forced me onto my knees in front of my spread-eagled daughter and began forcing my head down between her legs. "It's lunch time, Daddy, and on the menu is Fanny's pussy." Inexorably the two men on either side of me forced my head down until my mouth was pressed against my daughter's shaved pussy lips.

My daughter was screaming, "Dad, you can't. You just can't. Mom, tell him to stop." A loud smack quieted my daughter's pleas. And then I heard Jenny scream once again. They let me turn my head to see a second deeper nick on my wife's left breast; she now had a second cut that was bleeding. My daughter picked up immediately what was at stake. After hours of being assaulted and molested and abused she knew what these men were capable of. Despite the horror of it she said to me, "It's OK, Dad, they're forcing us." She closed her eyes and shut up.

"Ok, Daddy, looks like little Fanny is OK with having Dad eat her pussy out so make it good, you prick. We want to see your daughter cumming. If not, Momma over there continues to get cut up. Oh and Leon ain't restricted to just your wife's tit. Show him, Leon. As I turned to look at my wife, strapped down and shaking in her chair with streaks of blood running down her one tit, Leon took the blade he had and ran it softly up and down my wife's clit while tonguing her ear. God help her, her clit got hard, but her eyes were terrified at the thought that Leon would cut her down there where it was so sensitive.

I turned around, closed my eyes and placed my lips against Fanny's pussy lips. I pretended I was eating out Jennifer's pussy. My tongue began to explore her folds and the nub of her clitoris. As I continued I could feel Fanny's body tense up and respond. She whimpered; her own father had his lips locked on her pussy lips and his tongue was sliding over her lips, her clitoris, and the hole of her vagina. This went on for a while but neither Fanny nor I had much enthusiasm for it. We were just going through the motions.

"Cut her again, Leon." We both heard Jenny scream again and knew without looking that Leon had cut my wife's breast again.

"Forgive me Fanny," I said and now began to really dive in to pleasuring my daughter orally. My tongue swirled around the folds of her pussy and deep in the hole of her vagina. Rapidly I sucked and flicked the tip and length of my tongue across the stiff bud of Fanny's clitoris.

"Open your eyes both of you. I want you to know who you're doing. Leon, cut her again. This time make it her areola. A really loud scream came out of Jennifer's mouth. I turned my eyes up to see my daughter looking down at me. She moved her shaking hands to either side of my head and guided me tighter against her feminine mound and the wet folds of her pussy.

"Make me cum, Dad...for Mom." Tears were in her eyes but there was strength there too. I let myself get aroused so that I could complete successfully what I needed to do...make my daughter have an orgasm in order to save my wife and her mother. Now I really got into eating my daughter's hairless pussy. I drank in the scent of her skin as she became aroused. I felt her get creamy and tasted her juices as they began to flow out of her vagina. I grabbed the cheeks of her butt and lifted her off the couch a little, exposing her tight little anus to my tongue and dipped it into her, then quickly licked upwards and inserted my tongue as far into her widening vagina as possible. Fanny let out a little sigh. I gazed up at her. Mixed with the fear and the tears was the hint of sexual pleasure; her breathing was quickening and her full round breasts were heaving slightly. Her hairless groin muscles began shaking with little jerks.

I rained kisses over her thighs, the little spaces on either side of her genitals, down the mounds of her butt and back again to her anus, where again I pushed my tongue past her sphincter and dipped the tip deeper inside of her. Now I licked up along her slit more forcefully and worked my tongue deeper into her tart vagina, forcing her inner lips out with my mouth; I was putting a soul kiss on her delicious pussy lips. I locked my mouth over her clit and her opening and darted my tongue back and forth between the two, lightly but rapidly flicking against her hardening clitoris and tasting ever more of the tart tissue of her vagina as it opened to my exploring tongue.

Now my arousal had its own affect on my body as my cock stiffened ever harder, thicker, and longer. I was sure that Jennifer and the men standing behind me could see my penis now stiffly projecting down from my tingling belly.

"Oh, ooohhh, oh, ooohhh, OOOHHH, OOOOHHHH," and then, "oh god, ohgod, daddy, I'm cumming." Under my tongue I felt my daughter's clitoris stiffen and vibrate and then felt her whole pussy soften and press hard against my lips. Her thighs shook and she squeezed her thighs on either side of my head. She grabbed my hands and drew them up to her round breasts, much fuller and firmer than her mother's and pressed my hands against them. They were warm and felt wonderful.

As Fanny's orgasm began to pass instinct took over for me and I began to lick my daughter again. God help me but she tasted good and her reaction spurred me on. She could have pushed me away but she too responded in kind and pulled my face tight into her sopping pussy. I swore I heard her say, "Finger me, Dad." I don't know whether she actually said this, but I moved my mouth a little north on her pussy so it was centered over her clitoris. With my right hand I inserted a finger up her anus and my thumb inside her vagina. This spurred her on and I now could feel her vagina and rectum tighten and release around my fingers. Vigorously I worked her orifices with my fingers and her hardening clitoris with my tongue. This time her reaction was quicker. With little helpless cries and shudders in her hips she was soon groaning, then screaming out a second orgasm.

Now I felt my daughter pull my head up as she continued to quiver underneath me. Up her bare torso and over her breasts which I rained tender kisses on. I took a nipple between my lips and suckled it and played with the other nipple with my thumb and finger. "Oh, don't stop. Don't stop," my daughter uttered.

The position we found ourselves in with my groin fast approaching her open thighs soon brought contact between my very hard penis and my daughter's wet pussy. She was so open that the mushroom tip of my circumcised penis easily nestled into the pocket of her wide open vagina and her inner lips. Again she panted out, "Yes...please." And with that she thrust her hips down onto her daddy's cock. I responded like an animal in heat, not her father. I drove my hips inward burying every inch of my cock inside my daughter's vagina. We both proceeded to fuck. My daughter was so tight and hot and wet and I felt the sheath of her vagina touching and sliding against every part of my penis. The sensuality hardened my erection so it filled Fanny's pussy all that much more. Faster and faster we moved against each other. Now Fanny was moaning out of control, "Don't stop, Dad. Don't stop. Oh god, don't stop." She was begging me to fuck her good, just like she had Roger and the others the night before. I should have stopped but fear for my wife and my own animal passion urged me on to completion of the act.

I fucked my daughter and she fucked me back. Our eyes were open; we each knew whose groins were merging and separating in an erotic ballet. She looked down to see where my cock was rhythmically sliding in and out of her. She saw my brown pubic hair pressed against her smooth, white, hairless groin, could see her own clitoris now exposed from the hood that covered most of it, could see me adjust my position so that my cock slid against that little erogenous bud, could see her father's thick dark shaft tug her tender, pink pussy lips out and then tuck them back in again with each retreat and thrust. Fanny tilted her hips up and I felt a liquid warmness deep inside her vagina that the tip of my cock literally swam in. The hot fluids swimming around and stimulating my cock so the tip blossomed out like a turgid flower and filled her deep inside.

Then like that she let out a huge gasp and I let out a huge groan and we simultaneously orgasmed as one. We clung to each other until the shuddering stopped. The passion receded and the guilt flooded in. I had fucked my own daughter and she had willingly wanted me to fuck her hard. We were both ashamed.

Jenny quietly said, "Max, Fanny, there's no one here. Brian just stepped out and slipped away as you two finished. They told me earlier that if we ever reported any of what happened here they would release the video footage of all of us in various acts of depravity to the Internet with full names and descriptions. We'd never be able to show our faces again. We can't tell anyone anything."

Fanny, Jenny and I began crying. I still didn't understand why these men had felt so much anger towards us, but I suspected it had to do with the gym. I don't know what Jenny and Fanny had done to piss off those guys, but my punching Brian hadn't helped any. We were viewed as outsiders and maybe that was all that was needed to fuel their hate of us. We never said a word, but just showed love to each other every possible moment of every day after that. We never did see the videos so at least Brian and his lot had been true to their word to only release the footage if we said anything. Or then again maybe there never was any footage; maybe the cameras were just to make us think what we did was captured on video. I, Jenny and Fanny never wanted to test and find out.

maxmaypo
maxmaypo
519 Followers
12