• Authors
  • toastywarm01

toastywarm01

I love to write stories that start as fantasies in my head. My fantasies (and therefore my stories) often revolve around people being punished, humiliated, or generally placed in a position that they don't want to be in. My stories don't always include nakedness or sex. I think there is a lot more to erotic literature and love exploring some of the deeper issues.

I like cuckolding and while I have never cuckolded anyone I can imagine what it would be like to do so. In my head, the guy doesn't want to be a cuckold but has no choice in the matter. I stay away from stories about guys who talk their partners into doing it to them. I prefer the unwilling subject.

I also like punishment stories. Some of my stories are about futuristic societies with corporal punishment centers; others are typical spanking, paddling, or caning stories that might take place today.

I often wonder why I am a punishment and humiliation fanatic. I have no daddy issues that I am aware of. Even as a little kid I was drawn to pictures and stories that show someone being pushed over another's knee for a good spanking. It has been with me for as long as I remember.

I currently have stories on a number of sites (usually under some form of Toastywarm) but I am trying to get them all uploaded here as this seems to be the best place in the electronic world for my work.

I always love feedback; positive or negative. You can put them at the end of my stories or you can send them to me directly by going to the Contact tab above.

Location

USA

Gender

Female

Author Stats

2 Years AgoMember Since
This YearUpdated
191Followers
46Following
43My Favorites
140My Comments
3Series Published

More About Me

Birthday

January 1

Weight

Skinny

Height

Short

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Single

Hobbies

Writing

Pets

Dog(s)

Fetishes

Humiliation, Punishment, Spanking, Paddling, Cuckold, Reluctance

Contact Author

Contact toastywarm01 by clicking here.