Abyss: Darkness Descends Ch. 02

Story Info
Interracial love story of two total opposites.
3.3k words
4.29
6k
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 01/14/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello again! Thanks to all who commented for my previous chapter. Your encouragement and critique was greatly appreciated. Just to let you know that the erotica will not appear until we're quite a few chapters in. I want to get down the back story first and then we can all have some fun. Also the POV changes so I hope you don't get confused. Enjoy!! xx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER 2

* ERICK *

The new girl toppled at my feet, smacked her head against the bars and then screamed blue murder! Well I did have girls dropping panties for me, but this was totally different and not to mention cool. I could smell her fear and embarrassment from a mile and it gave me a sadistic pleasure. I could have helped her, but then again, I'd have to part with my drink and that wasn't going to happen for some chick with no balls. Yeah, yeah, girls have no balls. But they can man up. Why even come to such a place if you're going to pussy out? It's a club for fucks sake! And chicks are man food. They want a piece of yah? They'll grab it. You gotta learn how to defend yourself. And here she was, bricking it over a bunch of sleazy men and bitchy girls. Pathetic. I hated that 'vulnerable and defenceless' act girls put on. Pissed the hell out of me and this chick at my feet was the epitome of it. I didn't know her, but already I disliked her. I saw her pass out seconds after that ear-splitting screech. Her heart rate dropped from a million beats per minute to about seventy or eighty. Rochelle stepped towards her, I guessed to help, when all of a sudden her nostrils flared like she'd smelt shit. I sniffed to test the air, and what do you know. Blood laced every particle. The scent hit me right in the gut and twisted like a motherfucking knife. I breathed deep, realising I had held my breath, gasping as the full force of bloodlust succumbed me.

'NO ERICK! She's Alexander's sister. You can't have her! She's not the one we're after. She's innocent' Eve pulled my arm, yanking me away from the unconscious heap of human flesh. I shrugged her off, pissed that she'd dared to stop me.

'Do I look like I give a shit? I haven't found that asshole in over a century. He murdered my pack and this fucking smell brings back memories. I can't help it if I want to kill. Do you fucking blame me? No? Then stand your tiny little ass down. I decide the rules here. And I'll kill this stupid bitch if I want to.' My fists itched to punch her pretty face in. It wasn't normal for me to hit women, but my beast was completely taking over. My body itched and my mouth grew dry. All I could think was 'Kill'.

Rochelle pushed me by the chest, 'She's not going with you Rick. How many times will we have to clean up your mess after you lost your cool? The girl needs a doctor. Her brother will take her to get fixed. Beat some other fucker tonight. Just let this one be.' She hissed at me like an angry cat, ramming home the message by ripping me with her sparkly claws. I snarled at her for a good few seconds. Unwilling to let it settle. Hmmm, she did seem to have a point. The girl hadn't done me wrong so I guess I could let her be. Fair enough. I'd comply, but on my terms. I pushed her away and stormed towards the steps. If she thought I would stick by and be the Good Samaritan, then boy was she wrong. She should know me by now. Don't scratch my back and I won't scratch yours. I marched across the floor, pissed off and ready to get the fuck out of there. A little whimper stopped me.

'Sophia, are you okay? Wake up sweetie. We need to get you to a hospital.' Laughter almost escaped me as I watched the girls bring her around. Of course she was okay. She'd only fucking split her head open and made a total dick of herself. I heard someone mention an ambulance so I gave them a call. Yeah, so I did have a little heart left. No biggie. They assured to arrive as soon as possible and asked me several questions about her injury. I told them I wasn't with her. Well, I lied. Calling for help was enough, I didn't have time to check up on the fool. I had pussy to find so I could release some pent up tension. My Dr Martens had almost made contact with the first step when I picked up on their conversation.

'We need to pick her up'. Ava's suggestion.

'Yeah we should lift her up and check her head. She's not conscious though. Do you think that matters?' questioned Eve. Try all the hair dye in the world and she'd still remain blonde. They were out to finish her. It's common sense! Don't move an injured person, especially if they're unconscious. This chick had a head injury and the three surgeons here were set to explore her wound. My neglected conscience randomly kicked in at such an opportune moment, so I had to go help. I turned on my heel, pushed past the group of observers and knelt beside the limp frame. She stirred slightly but I couldn't be sure she was awake. Not with all that hair covering her face. My hand tentatively reached out to brush her locks. For some weird reason, I got the feeling she was fragile. Not because she lay on the floor bleeding, but it was like she was broken. Kind of mended, but not fully. One wrong move and she'd shatter. I focused on carefully tucking the strands behind her ear before my gaze settled on her face.

'Oh shit'. No other words would assemble in my frazzled mind. She was fucking beautiful. With the cutest little nose, long fanned lashes and pouty pink lips, she had to be the best looking woman I had seen in my entire one hundred and ninety years of life. My little guy instantly hardened and strained against the zipper. She moaned a little, enough to part them damn lips and get me sweating like a randy teen. The chick lay half dead in front of me, yet all I could think of was shoving my dick into that pretty little mouth of hers and fucking it till I blew. A jerk down south caused my body to tremble mid reverie and had me collapsing on my ass. Shit. I probably looked a right idiot! The girls glared at me with scowls marring their faces. I looked back at them in confusion, oblivious to the reason behind their disgusted stares. Oh yeah, they had probably smelt my arousal. Duh. Heightened scenting of emotions, bodily functions and general smells was completely normal in the Lycan world. It was still easy to forget we had extra abilities. I knew it wasn't really a good time to get horny but the chick was hot. I stared greedily at her again. Totally awestruck by her heart shaped face and perfect features. I'd expected her to have tanned skin like her brother, but she was far from it. Her complexion was creamy and fair. Not a sign of UV burn on her. My eyes locked onto her face, marvelling at how flawless it was; not a single blemish in sight. Shit, if I turned her, she'd look even hotter. The red of her lips would be defined a lot more and so would the darkness of her hair. She would become more radiant with an extra glow to her skin. I pondered momentarily on how her beauty would be enhanced. Not much. She was already perfect. It confused me, as no other human had her physical attributes. She was almost otherworldly.

'Fuck, she's bleeding. Get Alex. I've called for help, they'll be here soon. Just get him so we're ready to go.' Orders were barked and the girls heeded. I didn't even know why, but I found myself taking her hand into mine. I couldn't help but frown at how limp it was and cold too. It was like the life force had been sucked right out of her. My fingers gingerly clasped around her smooth flesh and then squeezed reassuringly, as if she'd be able to feel my touch. I knew she was out of it, but something told me she could feel my presence. Maybe it was the way she exhaled a little puff of air or how the tension line across her forehead disappeared.

'What the fuck have you done to her?? Oh, Sophe! What the fucks wrong? What d'you do to her you son-of-a-bitch!' Alex grabbed my arm and abruptly pulled me away from his sibling. It didn't shock me much and I didn't get angered by his actions. He was her brother and he was bound to get emotional. He'd learn to reign his soppy brain in time. He landed next to her with a thud and was on the verge of tears. His whole presence reeked of despair and fear. I guess he thought she was going to die or something, or maybe he'd be in deep shit with his parents? Dunno. I felt Caiden creep behind me.

'Was it you? The girls told me you freaked her out and had her running for the hills.'

A low growl reverberated at the bottom of my throat. How dare he accuse me. I had every right to wring his midget neck.

'Yeah I said shit. But she did all this herself. She got her dress stuck, herself. Fell backwards herself and split her head in two by her own stupid self. I didn't push her or smack them bars against her head. So don't come around here accusing me of shit. You're lucky we're in a public place. It'll save you this time.' The fear in his eyes as I glared into his soul. Yep, bloody epic. Past his head I registered Rochelle and a group of paramedics. A fat looking man in a suit followed. He was definitely the manager. His shitty swagger and air of importance said it all. I let Alex deal with the help whilst I spoke to the fat dude.

'What happened? Anything but an accident and this shit comes down on me and my club. How did the girl get hurt?' The fear in his eyes was obvious, however much he feigned confidence. I wasn't in the teasing mood so much so I put him out of his misery.

'She was leaving when she tripped and fell', I said, 'Simple. Nothing the police needs to get involved with. Just an unfortunate little accident.'

He exhaled a sigh of relief, his fishy breath rank enough to make me gag. I stepped back immediately and turned my head to breathe fresh and unpolluted air.

'One, two, three and lift.' The paramedics had Sophia strapped into a stretcher and had successfully elevated her above ground. They quickly made their way past the crowd of revellers and down the flight of stairs. I watched Alex follow. He looked somewhat relieved. I questioned his sudden change as Eve approached me.

'Yeah, they said the gash doesn't look too bad, will probably need a few stitches and that. But they had to secure her in place because she was unconscious and they don't know if she's suffered additional trauma.' I nodded in reply. The latter could explain why she passed out. I just hoped she would be okay.

'Let's follow. We'll check up on her and then let's call it a night. I doubt you wanna party after all this.'

'Why do you care so much for her, Rick? You never care'. Eve looked miffed and I knew why. She had the misconception that I'd mate with her if she fucked me enough times. Never. She was my insurance policy for the nights I didn't pull. I wasn't about to mark her and have her become Lady Alpha. Nah, I was the only leader in this pack and it would remain that way for as long as I lived. I hated change and despised those who tried to change me. I simply looked at her with pity. A piercing glare and soon I was out of the club, in my car and on my way to check up on Sophia.

Through the churning of my enraged mind, I did manage to safely reach the hospital premises without endangering the lives of civilians. I guess being safe was an innate reaction for me. For humans they had the fear of the law. For Lycan's, it was the fear of being discovered. If I were to ever have a 'fatal' accident I would end up in pain for a few days, but I wouldn't die. Our magic in our species worked to heal us quick and be able to deal with major blows to our bodies. A much appreciated advantage for us 'werewolves'. However, such events led to the police probing into matters and we didn't need that. There was a council in every active city, where the identities of the paranormal were maintained within human authoritative circles. But nothing could stop them from discovering our extra abilities, such as wounds healing almost ten times faster than normal. The human protective forces had a knack for questioning people over and over again. Interrogate or medically assess a wounded wolf and they'd soon realise that he or she was healing too well. One little slip up and our kind would become exposed and vulnerable. As Alpha, no matter how hot-headed I was, I had the responsibility to ensure those under my wing remained safe and undiscovered. So for the sake of my kind, I drove to the hospital with some form of calm. After parking my car, I made my way to the late night Accident and Emergencies centre. A quick enquiry from the old lady at reception and I was shown the way to Sophia's cubicle. Pulling the curtain back, I did not expect to find both Alex and Sophia laughing. It confused the fuck out of me. One minute she's bleeding and fainting. The next she was grinning like nothing ever happened. Pissed off, I clenched my fists and stormed inside.

'I thought you hurt yourself? Were you fucking milking it all along?' I would've bent down intimidatingly and snarled in her face, but Alex was in the way so I settled for standing at the end of her bed. Of course, I glared at her enough to see goose bumps pop up along the surface of her skin. Damn, I sure knew how to act icy.

'Rick chill. That's my sister you're talking too. Show a little respect' voiced Alex.

'Oh yeah? I'll speak to her anyway I like, shit hole'. My blood buzzed as anger suffused me.

Alex stepped forward, his tone lowered slightly. 'Dude, don't be pissed with her. She wasn't milking it. She passed out for real and just had her stitches done. It's nothing major so I was taking the piss. Telling her how much of a pussy she is. The cuts only a few centimetres and she bled like her head exploded and then passed out like she were dying.'

I relaxed somewhat after his explanation. It surprised me how affected I was by all this, but I pushed it aside not ready to question my motives.

''You weren't exactly all balls yourself'. My head turned to address Sophia. I noticed she wasn't looking at me, a veil of thick hair covering her face. 'Your brother was crying like a five year old girl himself. All that training and he panics like a wuss...' My heart honestly stopped beating when she looked up at me and my tongue fell numb half way. Well her head shot up in horror, but she was still looking at me. For the first time I stared into her big hazel eyes. She probably didn't know it but they were actually more green than hazel. Emerald flecks were scattered all along her iris and they shone like little gems. Her soft cheeks were rendered pink, enough to make me want to touch them. Feel the warmth of her face settle against my palm. And her mouth. Again so sinfully arousing. Her plump pink pout was spread wide into a perfect 'o'. The dark valley between them just begged me to take her mouth in erotic ways. My staring would have continued had Alex not broken the moment.

'What he means is that I've had a lot training for handling accidents. It's common on a construction site and as Manager, you have to learn to act quickly and wisely. The workers require a boss who can hold his own, not someone who runs at the first sign of blood'. His gaze remained plastered to his twin, but I could sense his hatred towards me. Hot vibes of disgust and hate emanated from him. The beast in me sensed his change and acknowledged our surroundings too. He needed to be calmed before he turned. Instantaneously I was agreeing with him and attempting to backpedal from the shit I landed us in.

'Uh-huh. During the fortnight of our Health and Safety course I have learnt that your brother has a little fetish for bloody situations. Is it an underlying issue from his childhood?' My voice oozed confidence. She'd never know I was blagging it. And just as I'd predicted, her features softened in response. Her reply was short and simple. A lot less than I was hoping for...

'Hmmm' the sound hummed past her lips, leaving me craving for more. I desperately needed to hear her voice. I wanted to reach out when she began to tilt her head again, her hair already falling to cover her face. Damn, what was her problem? Why hide such a beautiful face? Then it hit me! I zoned into her, forgetting my worries, and focussing on how she felt. A strong wave of shyness deflected off of her, as well as slight anxiety. My sharp ears were following her heartbeat within fractions of a second. It beat so bloody fast. It was ridiculous. Surely humans would have heart failure by now. I figured that the more I stared at her, the quicker her heart thumped. A slight shift of her neck and she was coyly snatching glances at me through her lashes whilst offering herself to me. Latent genes and attraction were both present. To say I was happy would be incorrect and misleading. My insides were doing summersaults for the second time in my whole life! The first was when I lost my virginity. The second was now as she looked at me in her cute and innocent way. I eagerly willed her to look properly, telepathically pleading her to show me her beautiful face, to gaze fully at me.

'Would you please step outside for a moment. I'd like to speak to the patient. Miss. Ahmed, would you like your brother to stay?' I knew when I wasn't wanted and was pretty sure the nurse was telling me to get out; not asking. Not one to cause trouble, I did as I was told. Whilst I turned to leave, I felt eyes on my back. It was that hot and prickly sensation you get running up your spine, forcing you to turn around. I glanced over my shoulder to find Sophia ogling me in awe. She clearly liked what she saw. That was enough for me. I walked off feeling smug as fuck.