Academic Improvement Plan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rabbat
Rabbat
61 Followers

Katrina stood up and Paul feasted again on her naked glory. Her full breasts displayed thick, erect nipples and Paul could make out a faint trail of vaginal juices that has secretly leaked down her leg while she had given him the blowjob of a lifetime.

Grabbing him by his throbbing manhood, Mrs. Davis walked him to her desk where she lay down on her back and spread her well toned legs. Her pussy drooled invitingly. Paul stepped forward to fill the void with his penis. Just as he felt his thick head sink into her warm, wet folds, Mrs. Davis let out an angry cry and pulled his cock head out.

"Paul! What are you doing?!?! I didn't give you permission to fuck me!"

Paul was deeply embarrassed. He fully expected to have his naked ass kicked out of the room. "I'm sorry, ma'am... I really am! You're just so beauti-"

"Oh, cut it off," Katrina replied. "I don't know how Ms. Lawrence runs things, but with me, men need to repay the favour."

"Yes, ma'am- I'm sorry" Paul stammered.

"Don't apologize to me," Mrs. Davis said as she forced Paul to his knees where he was face to face with the heat of her glowing cunt, "apologize to her." She spread her legs apart even further.

Paul willfully obliged. Wasting no time, he probed her with his tongue, lapping up any leaking juices that spurted from Mrs. Davis. He then moved onto teasing her plump clitoris. Within no time, his skillful licks brought on a cascading orgasm, which sent his teacher trembling. Kate met her orgasm with surprising tact. Whereas Vanessa would no doubt be screaming so loud the entire school body could hear her, Mrs. Davis took her wave of ecstasy calmly, as if it were any normal occurrence. Her casualness turned Paul on. His pounding cock was flushed red, demanding entrance to his seductress' pussy.

As if reading this thought, Kate leaned back up towards Paul. Without a word, she got onto her desk on her knees and thrust her tempting, juicy vagina out at him. Paul was also treated to the sight of her toned tan ass. It was nice and plump, but contained no trace of fat. The weather had been very nice as of late. Paul wondered if her natural tan had been a result of a few nude sunbathing sessions. Seizing the opportunity, Paul ran his hands over her shapely bottom. From his position, Paul could see Kate's sizable rack swaying back and forth, tempting gravity with their perfection.

His trance was suddenly broken as he heard Mrs. Davis clear her throat. "Are you just going to drool all day, Paul, or are you gonna fuck me with that biiiiiiig cock?''

"Yes ma'am!" Grabbing his massive shaft, Paul prepared his cock for the beautiful plunge. Just as he once again felt his teacher's tight vaginal walls seize his manhood, Mrs. Davis pulled off him again.

"Have I taught you nothing in my class, young man?" She turned over to face him, making no attempt to conceal her nudity. Her taut breasts swayed mesmerizingly and her pussy seemed to glow. Paul was now convinced he would never fuck her.

"You need to wear a condom! That is Health 101!" Paul felt bad. He and Vanessa never even mentioned wearing them. Rather, she had always seemed content, nay willing, to take his hot loads right in her pussy.

Mrs. Davis gave him a coy grin and winked. Reaching over to her desk. she opened a drawer and turned back to him. "Here you go, Magnum. Let me help you, so we can finally get down to business."

Not waiting for him to comply or complain about the rubber, she tore open the packet and grabbed his thick shaft, giving it a few tugs (not that it needed it). Paul felt like a ticking time bomb, ready to blow. In a matter of seconds, Kate placed the condom at the tip of his proud, angry head and rolled it snugly over his thick erection. Satisfied with her sexual precautions, Mrs. Davis returned to her doggy style position. Reaching back behind her impatiently, she grabbed Paul's throbbing dick and shoved it into her cunt.

Despite her age, Paul let out a moan of surprise as he internally marveled at his teacher's tightness. As she worked his huge penis into her, Paul could only grunt with pleasure and restraint as he felt Mrs. Davis' well-trained pussy muscles massage his dick with every thrust. He secretly wondered if Vanessa could learn to do the same with hers. In no time, Kate had completely adapted to her student's girth and was matching every single one of his thrusts and taking his entire length into her depths each time. Paul soon realized he was once again powerless as his teacher masterfully rode him.

"Mmmmmm... Paul slap my ass." Paul obliged. Although he felt slightly awkward, he indulged, giving her a playful spank on her perfect ass. Davis look back at him, unimpressed. "C'mon, baby. Like you mean it." Paul took her up on the taunt, giving her a hearty smack. He was rewarded with a moan of satisfaction. "Good boy" Kate purred.

With that she slid off Paul's cock, leaving behind a trail of her wetness. Paul gazed at her breathless as he awaited her next instruction. His chest heaved in and out with physical exertion. Mrs. Davis wrapped her arms around her student, pressing her sweaty body against his. She traced his fingers lightly down his back and ran them down to his ass. Paul loved the feeling of her tits pressed against him. He looked down to meet his instructors smoldering sapphire gaze. "Lie down" was all she said.

Paul took his cue as Mrs. Davis slowly pushed him to the floor. His cock stood up like a proud flagpole. Mrs. Davis secretly loved how it stood perfectly straight up. She was going to give Paul a fucking he would never forget. Squatting down, Kate seized Paul's horse dick and sank down, loving every hot inch he had to offer. Her pussy unabashedly leaked, affirming her arousal. As if suddenly possessed, Kate began to furiously ride her young student, pumping up and down with an unbridled vigor that Paul had never before experienced.

Gripping Mrs. Davis' bouncing tits and ass, Paul could only hang on for dear life as his teacher rode him. He watched in total awe as his once seemingly conservative and subdued teacher unleashed a strain of sexual profanities and orgasmed both wildly and endlessly. All of her previous subtlety had vanished.

Paul could take no more. Taking hold of Kate's amazing breasts, he let a grateful moan and unleashed a volcano of cum that he had been struggling to curtail for the last twenty minutes. He felt as if had unloaded gallons.

As he finished, Paul watched Mrs. Davis continue grinding away slowly on his cock, squeezing out every ounce he had to offer. Once she was certain he had nothing left in him, she closed her eyes and sighed. Finally, she stood, leaving Paul's half-depleted dick to fall back defeated against his stomach.

Covering her breasts with one arm and her pussy with the other, Mrs. Davis said, "Well Paul, that wasn't bad... for a first try. However, I do think you require a lot more assistance. I will see you at exactly the same time tomorrow afternoon. Do not keep me waiting."

With that, Mrs. Davis strutted off to the bathroom and closed the door, leaving naked Paul lying on the floor, alone.

Paul slowly caught his breath again and began to redress. He then started to compile a list of every sexy detail that he had just encountered.

As he grabbed the doorknob to leave, Paul felt a familiar stirring in his pants and wondered if Vanessa was still at school.

Rabbat
Rabbat
61 Followers
12