Academy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While Tessa was still on her knees, Kelvyn walked in front of her. His huge manhood dangled in front of her face. It was easily an inch larger than any of the other gladiators in the group. "Take it," he said as he held it in front of her mouth.

Tessa shook her head and he put his hand behind her neck and started stroking her hair. He held onto her hair and gently pulled her head back. She opened her mouth to say something and he pushed a few inches inside. She closed her eyes and shook her head. She then looked up at him and held it between her teeth. She slowly started to bite down.

"Don't do that," he warned. "If you cooperate, I'll make this easy on you."

Tessa put a little of it between her lips and slowly sucked on the tip. She then grabbed his hips and put much more of him in her mouth while she expertly starting to work him over. She pulled off and licked his swollen member up and down like she really hungered for it. She then put the whole thing in her mouth and started worked it up and down with steady friction.

Sierra was amazed. She couldn't figure out what Tessa was doing. Had she gotten lost in the moment or was she trying to get him to give a quick release so that he couldn't penetrate her? She noticed that several of the other men were stroking themselves while watching Tessa work him over.

Kelvyn's breathing became guttural and he pulled away from her. She reached for it and started to stroke it quickly but he pulled her hand away before she could make him spew. She was breathing heavy as he lay her on her back.

"No," Tessa whimpered as he started to pull her panties down her legs. She tried to grab them and prevent him from taking them off but he won the tug of war. Kelvyn spread her legs apart and thrust his massive manhood inside her and she let out a scream. Sierra couldn't tell if it was from pain or ecstasy or both.

Kelvyn worked a steady rhythm for several minutes while holding her hands above her head. Her wetness made the penetration and motion easy. Tessa started wailing as he fucked her. She gritted her teeth and looked him in the eyes with an expression that was a mixture of anger and passion. He started to groan as he built to a climax. Not willing to risk impregnating her he pulled out. His penis was purple, throbbing and dripping juices and then he released a flood of his juices all over her belly and breasts. Tessa lay there totally exhausted from the experience. Her breasts swelling up and down from her heavy breathing.

Kelvyn took a moment to gather his breath. "You should go now."

Tessa cautiously sat up.

"Hey, what about us," one of the other men objected. "Who said you could have her for yourself, Kelvyn."

"I did. Do you have a problem with that or do you want to join Grath?"

Grath was still on the mat doubled over in pain. Not willing to face off against him the rest of the gladiators begrudgingly turned and started walking back to the school. Tessa quickly grabbed whatever pieces of her shredded outfit she could find and ran. When she got past the wall Sierra caught up with her.

"Tessa, I'm sorry. I didn't know what to do."

"It's not your fault. They would have just done the same to you. I just don't want to talk about it now." Tessa continued to brood as she stomped back to the academy so Sierra decided to leave her alone for awhile.

Late that night, Tessa was huddled in her bed still not saying a word. Sierra lay in her own bed and finally asked, "Are you sure you don't want to talk about it?"

"Well, I got raped...by someone I thought I liked."

"What was it like?" Sierra knew it was a stupid question but her curiosity was getting the best of her.

"It was terrifying but at the same time it was somehow exhilarating. It's really hard to describe. I don't know what to make of it. He prevented the others from taking me and he was careful with me, but he still violated me." After a few minutes of silence Tessa spoke up again. "Can I ask you a strange request?"

"Sure. Just ask."

"Could you hold me? I just need to be comforted right now."

The request did catch Sierra off guard. Her friend needed her so she climbed out of bed. Both girls were only in panties, which is what they usually slept in. It was awkward to Sierra being that close to a girl, but she climbed in Tessa's bed and put her arm around her. Tessa nestled herself back against Sierra so that they lay like spoons. Sierra could feel Tessa's heart race and when her arm brushed against her nipples they were hardened. She was starting to think that Tessa wanted something more from her, but Sierra had no idea how to please a woman or had ever considered it. So she simply rubbed Tessa's belly until she slept.

The story continues in Volume 2: Gladiatrix