All Comments on 'Acceptance Ch. 06'

by Kisput

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

This is beginning to be very frustrating with such short chapters. This chapter brought us relatively nowhere in development of the story. I wanna say 'get on with it already!' We've been wating for him to go to the next step with Andy for 3 chapters now. I get that giving more of an idea of Al's motive was necessary, but It just feels like the chapter ends before it gets started. The only saving grace is that chapters are coming out so close together. I feel like not reading it until several chapters come out so I can read the next scene all at once. Please consider not posting until you combine at least 2 chapters. It will help the reader get into it with less frustration.

avidreadravidreadralmost 12 years ago

I'm losing interest in the story. The chapters are too short and I find myself actively disliking Al.

geemeedeegeemeedeealmost 12 years ago
I don't get it.

Nothing in their behavior or what they say would lead one to believe that they'll switch roles in this. You can't just turn being a dom or sub on and off like a light. I also agree with the earlier commenters - the posts are too short and very little happens in them.

clearlakequeenclearlakequeenalmost 12 years ago
Interesting

I tend to agree with with gee about switching roles. My first man was a real dom and I soon craved his dominance over me, doing things I never imagined. I wonder if he had been a sub if I would have become a dom in my bisexuality.

Anyway, I think your first gay experience paves the way for your future bi encounters. Me, I now crave the submission more than the sex.

Good story though!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous