Accident Grants Benefit Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ooo-kaaay, if she wanted my answer to be as ambiguously as her question had been... "Well, everything she wants me to do, but cooking... I mean I'll do her...err...every time, a favor that is..." my voice didn't sound as self-effacingly as I had planned, but... "I have to admit that I'm far from being a proper cook. I'm certainly able to cook a nice lunch, but dinner's a different story. And... I have to be careful to not be burnt out with all that cooking, you see, or we might face problems later..." Sylvia pinched the back of my neck, mumbling some unintelligible words, whilst I pretended to cough, "...sorry, ahem, I mean later, when I have to feed her some, you know... I will need all my strength to keep her from falling for...err...from... what I intended to say was that when I'm too weak I'll be of no use, for Sylvia, you know? To hold her, and stuff..." I dropped my eyes to look at Sylvia's face, showing a charming rosé now, and her smile was sooo sweet when I continued, "What do you think, dear? Oh my... you're looking so hot darling, are you okay? Shall I run for water?" She protruded her tongue, and I so wanted to catch it with my teeth.

Renate sat somewhat writhed in her chair when I looked back to her, holding her belly, shaking with suppressed laughter. Somehow she managed to reply, "Well dear, you've got a point there. Now, what do you think Bernd, for tonight's dinner I'll do the shopping and cooking..." she had recovered, and continued giggling, "...you'll do the homework then with preparing the table nicely, and if you're not too weak I suppose we might have some fun in the kitchen, alright? I promise I won't wear you out, dear, will that be okay for you, too, Syl?" Sylvia agreed happily.

Me too, for sure, but I had to ask Renate, "Just one more dear, you're gonna have a short night sleep, and you work all day, please let me do the shopping. If I go for that market two blocks from here I can be back in about twenty minutes, I think it'll be okay for Sylvia to stay here alone for a few minutes." Sylvia nodded yes, and I looked back to Renate with a smirk, "And I want you to be fresh and eager when it comes to cooking, so you can concentrate on our needs, right?"

Renate blushed a bit, but smiled brightly, "Sounds great dear, can you please pass me some paper for the shopping list, won't take long."

We finished our coffee, and Renate said, "Okay, that'll be all, I think. If I forgot some I'd give you a call, and you do vice/versa - Sylvia knows my numbers," she stood up and yawned, "Sorry. Oh gawd I'm soo tired, and you've been right, this will be a short night."

"Shall we give you a wake up call, just to make sure?" I offered, but Renate shook her head no, I lifted Sylvia up a bit and struggled to come free, "Wait dear, I'll show you to the door."

When we reached the door Renate turned back to me, "Thank you for showing the way dear, I'd never found out, all by myself," she giggled, "See... our apartments are sooo different... and you never know what might hide in the doorway, it's good to have a strong man by my side," she grinned, before adding seriously, her eyes mustering mine, "I wish you two a good night, dear, please handle our little girl carefully..." she broke up, shaking her head, and grabbed my shoulders to kiss me goodnight lovingly, "Sorry Bernd, I'm such a goof," she snorted, "I know very well that you know what you're doing, I'm sorry darling."

"No, Renate, please... you don't have to apologize, on the contrary I appreciate your worrying," I pulled her closer, resting my forehead on hers, "It only shows that you want to protect her as much as I do. You're a sweetheart, and you are the greatest friend we could wish for," I kissed her softly, "I promise to be very, very tender, and I'll let Sylvia take the lead, she'll decide which way to go, and how far." I kissed her again, "Is that okay with you, darling?"

She embraced me violently, flattening her firm, full breasts against my chest whilst smiling sheepishly, "That'll be more than okay with me, Bernd, you're making me feel silly... and wondrously I realize that I like it..." she giggled, "...as long as it's you who's doing this to me."

I grinned back, "That's good to hear my sweet cutie, if you want more just ask for it. And now go on, or you'll never get some sleep, goodnight darling." I opened the door and shoved her out, "I'll wait here till you're safe, okay?"

I admired her prettily wriggling butt till she reached her door and blew me a last kiss, and made my way back to the living room then, thoughtfully smiling.

******

I knelt down off the couch and kissed my poor girl lightly, "I'm ready now to fulfill your earlier wish dear, let me clear up and then we'll be off, okay? Ahem, my darling, I was wondering about it all the time... may I ask you a...well, very intimate question?"

Sylvia looked at me out of questioning eyes, "Of course darling... what is it - intimacy is an essential part - or better base of our love, isn't it?"

I held her tight and kissed her sweet lips tenderly, "You're right my love, it is of course... only I certainly don't want to offend you my sweet heart... now then: When I approached you before in the bathroom to pick you up your heavenly scent was overwhelming, and thick, making me dizzy... and since then I'm asking myself if your arousal was caused by Renate's intimate touching, or owed to your anticipation to snuggle against me again shortly?"

Sylvia's beautiful eyes widened a bit, but she didn't cast down her eyes... and even more - touching me deeply - they didn't leave mine for a second; she grew a shy smile noticing my sigh of relief, and whispered, "Oh God, Bernd, my love... I'm feeling flattered, you're soo attentive, always; I got used to your determinedness over the years and still you surprise me from time to time. You would do everything, literally everything to make me a happy girl, I can feel it, and I see it in your loving eyes when you look at me like you do right now, you not just want to learn and know all about your beloved woman, no...you NEED to, right my love?" Her devotedly smile melted my heart.

I planted about a thousand butterfly kisses all over her lovely, beaming face, until she purred ever so cutely that I finished my ministration with a deep, lovingly kiss, she panted, "Oh gaawwdd, you sure know how to make my toes curl, my love."

"There will be more curling, later, I promise, my sweet, wonderful woman." My tongue teased the tip of her nose till she snickered happily, "You are a brave girl, you're unbelievably brave Sylvia, and you are right my sweet love, totally right - I would, and furthermore will do EVERYTHING to make and see you happy, my lovely, sensuous, sexy woman - see...you have been disappointed and humiliated, you have been abused, you even have been hurt - well my love, none of those will ever be allowed to happen again."

My eyes caressed hers, glued on mine, "You deserve to be and feel loved, and sexy, and wanted, my beautiful, wonderful woman, and I guarantee that you will be just that, and feel like it forever my sweet heart; my first and highest priority is to protect you, and with that our love, as long as I live my heart. I have been fallen for you my love, my sweet love, for hundreds of reasons, and I'm yours and will be yours forever, entirely, with all of my heart, and my soul - nobody and nothing will ever change that... and I'm sure, absolutely sure that you feel evenly matched."

I rose up from my knees to sit back to the couch beside my sweet girl and lifted her into my lap again, I needed to hold her tight, feel her, and she cuddled up to me purring, literally trying to melt into me, our lips met for a long, deep, lovingly kiss, ever so soft and delighting.

"Dear heavens... what a kiss," she whispered devoutly, her beautiful eyes gazing into Nirvana, her soft, warm body trembling in my arms, "I've never, ever been kissed like this before my love. I felt it all through my body, I'm still vibrating..." she sighed contentedly before adding with a low giggle, "...and leaking."

I chuckled, and licked her swollen lips tenderly, causing her to moan lowly, and whispered against her lips, "you have never, ever been loved like this before, my sweet heart."

Her eyes, overfilled with love, focused on mine again, "Well, you bet my beloved man, and kisser, but is it just that easy to declare? And... by the way... we probably should stop kissing like this... you made my toes curl, again, with just one kiss - what if they freeze in that awkward position some day? You'd be forced to carry me around for the rest of our life, being a perennial burden for you."

"A burden? Darling - certainly NOT! - I couldn't hope for any better my love; I love to have you in my arms, at my mercy, I'm longingly looking forward to take advantage of your helpless state. I only have to develop a strategy to carry you with holding the lower swell of your lovely, delighting buttock, causing you to moan constantly whilst I make proper use of my thumb till you squeak and squirm with delight..." just the anticipation gave me a straining hard-on.

"Ooh my gaawwd I can't wait, my old debauchee, can we work on that strategy of yours as soon as we wake up in the morning? Please, my love. But for now you should stop talking like this, or I'll create a puddle in your crotch..."

"Dear Lord, I can't wait either. I'll wait till your sweet scent is making me dizzy again, that'll be my excuse to eat you till your toes curl again; God only knows how much I need to lap and drink your sweet, hot nectar directly from the well, the more the better..."

"BEERRNNDD - STOP IT! PLEEAAZZE!!" a huskily squeal, whilst her cute little butt wriggled and squirmed all over my crotch, "...give mercy, my love." Nonetheless her eyes, dark brown with desire made love to mine.

I kissed my sweet, quivering girl tenderly, before murmuring into her lips, "I'll be a good boy now my sweetie; oh how I love to make you hot my beautiful girl, and glow with excitement, and I love to feel your creamy love on my pants, and I love the way your exciting scent of arousal adulates my nostrils, I'll never get enough of you, my sweet heart."

She blushed so cutely that my heart jumped, and I granted her a lovingly smile as she croaked, "Oh God, I'm sorry dear - I forgot that Renate took my panties earlier in the bathroom when I peed, they appeared to be somewhat unnecessary, in effect just an additional complication while being at home. And to answer your earlier question, my darling - yes my love, I have to admit that she made me hot, I know that she...well, has a crush on me, since years, though she held back all the time, never made a move, and to feel her wonderful soft, female hands on me now, ever so tenderly, had an effect on the both of us I think. I never felt like that before, just because I've never been touched so intimately by another woman; and when she not only wiped me, but washed me thereafter... oh my gaawwd I'm getting hot again with just the remembrance of her loving hands between my thighs... please forgive me my darling, will you?"

I hugged my loved one any closer, and kissed my way from the tip of her nose up to her forehead to keep her from frowning, before letting my eyes dive deep into hers again, "I thank you, Sylvia, my sweet love, and you mustn't apologize, there's nothing to forgive my love, truly. Tell me, how could I hold it against you, I never would, I simply haven't the right to judge, and I'm certainly not the one to destroy a long lasting, wonderful friendship with some silly jealousy."

I kissed her sweetly smiling lips tenderly, and asked, "Well darling, it's getting late, let's have a look at your bedroom now, but tell me before how to convert your new couch later?"

Sylvia looked up, questioningly, "Why should you do that, darling? Besides, this one isn't a bed couch anymore, after the last one broke up I decided to not buy a new one again." She smiled devilishly, "Furthermore I need you in bed, remember my shoulder, you'll have to keep me from lying on it accidentally. Come near, my darling..." I crept any nearer to her, feigning shyness, and she whispered into my ear, "...and I want to take advantage of you, my loved one, you know that I know you're always sleeping in the nude..." what a sweet tease, her mischievous voice quivered with anticipation, and I started quivering, too, remembering that she used to sleep naked herself; now her heavenly scent seemed to thicken with the seconds, she sucked my earlobe, murmuring, "Damn it, I wished I could use my hand, I bet you're as hard now as I need you to be."

My heart pounded like crazy when I lifted her up into my arms, kissing her as demanding as she apparently expected, she kissed me back even harder, groaning into my mouth. Suddenly she used her left arm to push herself away from my belly, and let her arm fall through the gap.

I fought hard to regain a bit of control, thinking of a way to slow her third gear drive down a bit, again she had been lonely much too long, unconsciously missing the attention she deserved. She was on a mission now that she'd been given her first treats, she certainly would insist to keep track - and nothing would stop her. I chuckled as I felt her hand searching, roaming over my pants, "eewww daarrling, you're all slippery, and sticky, your pants that is..." she snickered, pruriently, into my lips, "...I wonder why...?" Though it sure wasn't easy with that bent elbow she managed to find what she'd sought, her small hand, oh so hot, on my shaft caused me to gasp sharply, giggling she bit the tip of my tongue, Though we didn't really want to we had to break our kiss at last, both panting hard for air.

I felt like waking up from a sweet dream when I finally managed to reopen my eyes. Sylvia's sparkling dark eyes, half closed under heavy lids waited longingly for mine, "Darling, will you please bed me now, I can't wait any longer for you." Her sweet, low voice urged me on.

"Forgive me, my sweet heart, I was like caught in a dream, a wonderful dream," I said hoarsely, looking around, "Heavens, we're still at the same place... what an effort." She giggled, and I finally moved, "Anyway, it's good to hear that you couldn't withstand my overwhelming charm." I declared on the way whilst she stroked my cock lightly. She sighed deeply, and rolled her eyes.

******

"Well, my princess, what to do next?" I asked the sweet load in my arms when we approached her bed, adding sheepishly, "I'm so...err...untrained when it comes to women..." changing to eagerness then, "...am I supposed to undress you now, you know...before...?"

Sylvia tried very hard to appear serious, again she lost and burst into laughter, "Watch your step as I've told you before, you silly old man. If ever a man could be suspected to be a pro when it comes to pounce upon his helpless prey, every finger will point directly to you." She snorted, before mumbling to herself, "Dear heavens, they stand in line at his door, drooling with desire..."

"But - dear..." I interrupted her, "...you mean... they're already...here?" I tried to pretend to be overpowered by fear, only it didn't sound convincing, even to myself. Now then, I might give the weak man that's frightened of his own shadow, so I asked her with my best failing voice, "Probably we could hide under the blanket? Or... under the bed? Please, give me a hint, you're so old, and experienced... oh, sorry, I didn't mean old, certainly not, I mean... not in the mean meaning of the word...err..." I stuttered, trying to flush with abashment, but of no significant avail, my face wouldn't follow my directive.

"Oahh, my poor little weak man," Sylvia's merciful words failed to soothe me as her stern voice nearly scared me to death, "Your old lady will defend you, Prince Charming, but just because I have to, cause being a tremulous wimp you will be of no use, you know...later..." She snorted snidely, "...when I've chased that slavering mob away."

'Oh my...' I thought by myself, '...this woman is a great actress, probably we should think about that show in earnest.' I straightened, a bit, and declared with great enshrinement, "My Queen, I thank you for protecting your unworthy knight..." I so wanted to kiss her hand devoutly, alone my mouth couldn't reach down to my crotch, "...I was concerned that I could be forced to use my sword."

"Ooh..." she looked into my eyes with royally graciousness, "...you will, be sure you will. Even your old rusty sword must be of use... for something..." her eyes full of love now, she whispered up my ear, "I promise you will..." she sucked my earlobe, "...and I guess you might like it. Now sit down and relax, and your old lady will give you advice, you know...how to handle a woman."

"Ooh, thank you Mylady, I'm sooo excited," I exulted radiantly, "Everything's so new with you, and so...ahem, puzzling." I lowered my butt to the mattress, and settled her in my lap carefully, lifting her left leg to let it rest on the mattress. And then I kissed her.

The kiss started ever so softly, innocently, alike my very first kiss - you know THAT kiss one never will forget - our lips meeting lingeringly, probing the taste of unknown lips, before adding a bit of movement against the wet softness of the delicious swell. What a wonderful feeling, and I let the tip of my tongue sneak between her lips eagerly. Sylvia moaned lowly as my tongue parted her lips a bit wider, her warm hand groping, caressing the back of my neck, whilst pressing her chest harder into mine. My tongue felt like encouraged and slowly dove deeper, exploring the sweet dampness from the inside, before the tip of her tongue shyly circled the sassy invader, but my tongue escaped the defender to hide in the joint of her lips. My sweet seduce snarled lowly, and her sharp little teeth attacked the intimidated tip.

My frightened tongue made its way back to hide behind the impregnable fence of my teeth, we hadn't expected a strong defense like this one, so well equipped and skilled. All of a sudden her tongue roamed over the fence, only to find it 'en garde'. I grinned as its mistress let out a frustrated groan, and caught her off guard then, slipping my tongue into her wet cavern, as far as it would reach in one swift movement, and, after making sure that her own tongue was trapped beneath mine, I started to search for her tonsils. I felt Sylvia's smile when she changed her tactic, her lips closed tightly over my tongue to suck it whilst the tip of her tongue attacked my sensitive underside unexpectedly.

'Ooh, damn it', I thought, as that sensational feeling washed over me, through me, and I found myself rock hard in no time, pressing the entire length into the underside of her left thigh. She delivered a loud, lonnnngg groan whilst shifting and wriggling the bottom swell of her firm butt in my lap till she'd reached her goal, centering my penis in-between the delicious swell of her thighs, pressing her ass-crack onto the root of my hard-on, using the pressure to let it twitch happily, likewise causing her to moan loudly with every twitch. The intoxicating scent of her arousal thickened and formed around us, building a thick cloud that enveloped us entirely. She gasped, and started to tremble instantly when I couldn't help myself but to lower my left hand to dive into her blouse, after opening just one button on the way until I covered her right breast, my hot palm against her soft flesh, weighing it, stroking it, tenderly kneading it with the rhythms of her moaning, before brushing to the tip where a hard, erect knob longingly anticipated my attention, which I granted willingly. The nipple was excitingly receptive to my stroking, flicking and bending whilst caressing the soft skin around the areola with the outside and palm of my hand. Sylvia, heavily panting now, shifted into overdrive, started to masturbate in earnest using the entire length of my dick. I lowered my right hand to hold her lower abdomen tightly, just below her belly button, not wanting her to fall off her stud, when I felt my already dampened pants getting wetter with each of her movements. 'No wonder', I thought by myself, considering her far spread legs the way she was sitting in my lap her labia had to be splayed likewise, and her sweet nectar would easily trickle off her vaginal opening, no...her hot juices seemed to stream unhindered, judged by the way my pants felt like drenched. Sylvia meanwhile groaned steadily, and caught me off guard then with moving her trembling right leg a bit, additionally lifting her pretty hot butt off my crotch. I missed the sweet heat and was just about to mutter when she swayed her hips once, twice before sinking back to me with a disappointed snarl - whatever she'd planned obviously had not worked to her favor.