Accident grants Benefit Ch. 08a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reni had all the time observed my left hand attentively, now she pulled her fingers upwards through Kathrina's glistening chasm thus forcing her damp, puffy labia to spread wider, exposing the lengthy exaltation of the root of her clit to our eyes. My left hand descended till I felt the partition of her lower abdomen beneath my middle finger, I gave Reni a nod and her fingers descended until we heard Kathrina's stifled scream, "oaahhhhgaawwdd Reniiieeee...mmhhh, mmh... mmmhhhh... ohyesss...gawdyessss...", announcing that Reni was near or at the girl's vaginal opening.

"Good girl..." commended Reni loudly, lowering her voice then, "...enough, Bernd...let her cum now." I smiled at my love's heated face, she blushed slightly, well knowing that I could smell her own arousal. I sent her a lewd wink and let my waiting middle finger softly stroke downward the root towards our sweetie's clit, stopping early enough to return without touching it. Nonetheless our excited 'victim' went wild, her ass came up to intensify contact(s), she started panting, emitting little choppy 'ah ah...aahh... oahh...ooaahhh' noises; a yelled, "Reniiiiiieeeee..." announced audibly that Reni did good, and wonders, we grinned at each other as I tenderly pinched Kathrina's nipple what was rewarded with a heart warming, "...oahhgawwdd Berrnnnddd...", I added the index to my middle finger and they splayed, stroking downward alongside the root, and that was enough to cause our gasping girl to buck hard and cum right on the spot, "ouuugghhh my gawd yessss yessssss... oaahh... oaauugghhh mygaawwdddd..." and she sank back to my chest, fiercely panting, heavily shaking, and enfeebled.

My right hand gave Kathrina's breast a lovingly 'goodbye for now' squeeze and raised to caress her glowing left cheek, whilst the left returned to her belly to continue drawing calming circles on the quivering swell. I kissed the beads of sweat off her forehead and brows before they could reach her eyes, admiring her pretty face then... the neatly trimmed, elegantly curved brows topping her closed eyes with the long lashes; the high riding cheekbones; the delicate cheeks and her elegant, cute little nose. Her invitingly sensual lips were still red and swollen, I simply couldn't withstand the urge to kiss them tenderly, as well as the tip of her nose.

Her glowing right cheek, resting high on my chest shifted a bit and she heaved a quiet sigh when I reached out for her blouse to dry her sweat coated neck and throat and the still strained heaving chest. I tossed the damp blouse aside and looked at Reni's lovingly smiling face, she mumbled lowly, "She is such a sweet cutie, and she really makes it easy to love her like Sylvia does."

I nodded in return, "Yes darling, indeed. You know that we need to go slow? Kathrina is a virtual virgin, kind of, and we can't overload her, you know?"

"I know darling. Listen, I need to freshen up before I join the girls in the kitchen - do you want a first taste? There's lots, you know? She's still oozing...galore!"

I beamed, "We will be connected to each other in eternal friendship..."

Sparkling, now dark brown eyes caressed mine when she beamed back, "Eternal friendship isn't enough... what I need is a loving man I can adore." Her right hand disappeared shortly between Kathrina's thighs before Reni bowed over our girl's rib cage to offer me her fingers, gleaming with moisture... I licked, then sucked them one by one whilst our eyes devoured each other's.

"Mmhhh..." I licked my lips, "...nice Hors d'oeuvre, huh?" I kissed my lovely lady, "Thank you my love, you were perfect. Now give us a few minutes... I'll wake her up... softly, and she'll need to pee before I make us presentable, okay? And... you've got the loving man already at his nuts, my love!" She grinned brightly when I added pouting, "He'd like to chase other girls, but you wouldn't let him, would you? No chance?"

Reni's eyes sparkled again though she replied in a stern voice, "Quite right... no chance, Mister!" She rose from the bed and straightened. "She will need fresh panties, you know?" I nodded and she continued, "She can't reapply the garments she wore either, so you should look for a skirt and a blouse, or t-shirt, she won't need any more. The dark blue looks good on her... Sylvia owns a skirt of that color. Ahem... by the way - panties, I thought all the time of hers, they were special - heavy duty design, you know? I'd guess she's due."

"Aah - that is why these kept her juices... usual panties would have been drenched, no doubt." I nodded, "And yes, I've got it... her scent has already been changed. No problem my love, she's obviously prepared."

She grinned, challenging, "Geeze... you and your good nose... now - give me a minute to refresh, okay?" And she disappeared in the bathroom.

I directed my attention back to Kathrina to awaken her slowly, and was just about to kiss her when I noticed her rosy cheeks and the fluttering eyelids - I frowned, and kissed them softly, she opened her concerned looking eyes. "Hey, my sweetie... ready to come back to me?" I smiled lovingly and she got the soft kiss she should have gotten before. "You seem to be concerned, my darling... please tell me why? Anything wrong?"

I stroked her cheek and she let out a satisfied sigh when she nestled it into my palm. The flash of concern waned and left nothing but satisfaction and endearment. Nonetheless - something still troubled my girl, but I couldn't get to it. Otherwise I didn't want to force her, not as long as it wasn't necessary, so I just held her soft, warm body tightly and enjoyed the feeling of our mutual closeness.

******

Sweet Kathrina was the first to give up, "Bernd?"

My smile grew brighter, and now she returned it likewise when I 'hmm?'ed.

Two little coquettish devils danced over her beautiful eyes, "And once again you've got me, huh?"

I grinned, "Yep!...My sweet heart! But that wasn't your concern, hmm?"

She kissed me softly, "Ooh sweet jeeze... will your patience ever end?"

I kissed her sweet lips, demandingly now, "No, my darling..." I licked the tip of her neat little nose and she giggled softly, "...firstly I didn't want to force you... in fact you will never be forced in the course of our mutual task; secondly I enjoyed holding your soft warmth so lovingly close beyond belief."

"Is that so?"

"Yep! And... do you want to know a secret?"

One more pair of coquettish devils appeared in addition to the two already active, forming two couples which danced tango now, "No!" snappish, showing me the tip of her tongue.

"So we again switched back to playful mode?"

"No, this is my usual, natural mode... anything wrong with it, Sir?" Kathrina replied like being bored, the 'Sir' so perkily that it sounded almost insulting.

I smiled brightly, seemingly she was warming up to our playful verbal fightings. Whatever... that was the most convenient way to put her at ease, "You are such a poor liar, Miss Kathrina."

"Ahem.....err... Ooh Shit!!! Bernd! - you are such a villain. And once again you nabbed me... whatever I reply - I would either make a fool or a liar out of me, right? Damn...how do you do that?"

"Well... I prepare the trap - and you step in." I declared with a saucy grin. "It's as simple as that."

She sighed heavily, "Oh-kaye... my fault - I should have paid more attention. Heavens... it's been soo obvious." Her eyes grew soft, and dreamily, "And now solace me, please... I want a kiss!"

"I like your ideas, Kathrina..." I complimented her, smiling, a quick peck and I felt the tip of her tongue between my lips, "...tell me my darling - am I allowed to raise my left hand, a bit?" Her shiny eyes looked at me questioningly, another quick peck and I explained, "See, your right t... ahem, by the way - how do you name your sweeties?"

"Name? My... 'sweeties'?" Then she understood, "Oh - you mean my breasts?"

I nodded, "Yes darling - see, I want to avoid giving them names you don't like to hear, not from me at least."

"Dear heavens - you are unbelievable, Bernd. No one has ever asked me this question before, no one cared for something I wanted to hear." She shook her head whilst she raised her right hand to stroke my cheek, again. "Don't get me wrong Bernd, I feel flattered, of course I feel flattered, but... why do you?" Her beautiful eyes caressed mine as well as her small, warm hand my cheek.

"Well, call it respect, affection, thirst for knowledge..."

"Eew - thank you, my handsome adulator. And... I can see there might be more in addition?"

I grinned, "Ooh....YES! We'd sit here for another ten minutes till I'm through with my listing. And this was by no means adulation - this I meant very seriously."

She nodded thoughtfully, "I see, darling...and again I have to thank you." She kissed me, very softly and tenderly, before she whispered into my lips, "I love you, Bernd, I love you very, very much. And now let's go to mingle us with the hungry crowd... I'll need some time to reflect on everything I have learned today, okay?"

"Okay, my ravishing beauty. But I owe you a kiss - that comes first. I could solace your right breast while we kiss - she must be green with envy?"

She gave me a mischievous smile, "Oh yes Bernd, she feels neglected, indeed, because her twin got all your loving attention."

I grinned back, "Geeze - we can not allow this... it would be unfair. That means that a correction is needed. Soon - or better sooner, right?"

She grinned back, and that looked like she wanted to assume the offensive, "Yes my darling, I think alike it - and now let's start to kiss, finally... I already thought we'd never come to terms with the preparations, thereby I want your kiss so much."

"Okay - okay, take it easy babe..." Our lips met, and I murmured, "say... kissing is when our lips collide, and my tongue seeks for your tonsils?"

She shook in my arms, "Bernd!! Hey - I can not concentrate on the kiss when you're constantly making me laugh!"

Our lips met again, and I said lowly, "Baby...?" my sweetie grumbled unnerved, and I succeeded in suppressing a chuckle, "...do you have an idea where your t...ahem, I mean your breast has gone? I can't feel anything but your enticing belly..."

"Berrnnnddd...!!!" Her hand left my cheek, with unknown destination.

"All right sweetie...all right..." I grumbled, "...gawd...what a riot because of a kiss..." Her soft body shook once more whilst her hand found mine on her belly to lead it to its destination; the smooth softness of the warm hill was so tempting that my hand unconsciously began to caress and squeeze the firm flesh tenderly, and I forgot instantly to think of further small talk. To be precise - one may as well say that I ceased thinking at all - a clear case of emotional congestion.

******

An almost whining sigh broke away from Kathrina's opened mouth when we solved us from each other at last, both of us heavily breathing whilst our eyes devoured the other's for a minute or so. "Oh God..." she whispered short-winded against my lips whilst her eyes almost swallowed mine, "...Bernd... what a kiss. Thank you for this wonderful kiss...'twas worth the wait, my love."

Our breathings had normalized and I granted my lovely lady an eskimo kiss, "Your eyes are sooo beautiful, my sweet violet." I whispered against her sweet lips, "...but you should know that you can't trust them - they are gossips... they let me know about several of your wishes that would cause you to blush if you could hear them."

She gave me a sly wink, this time bravely refusing to blush, "Ooh darling - in this case you should begin to work them off, one by one... what do you think?"

Her eyelids fell and she ejected a moan of enjoyment when I squeezed the tip of her breast lovingly while I whispered, "Well, I think I will my sweetie... your wish list has been saved, but at first let's go to take a leak. Now come darling, I'll help you to get up."

I rose from the bed and waited for her to put her feet on the carpet as well, but she decided to jump into my arms instead, flinging her arms round my neck whilst she leaned her heated face on my left shoulder, I girded her narrow waist with my arms to hold her slender body tightly. "Nice jump..." I complimented my beaming sweetie, "...let me take your belt, I'll load the washing machine on this occasion, it can run through our dinner."

"Hey..." she declared with a provoking grin, "...that's my skirt, and by no means a belt!"

I grinned back, and raised a brow, "Why...in my youth we'd called that a belt, but... what do I know...?"

"Yes darling - that is the question, indeed..." she grinned brighter and protruded the dinky tip of her tongue, "...okay, let me down!"

"Yes, Ma'am." I obeyed her order with a bright smile, putting the lightweight down on the carpet. She leaned back in my arms whilst her hands let go of my neck to undo whatever held that 'skirt' in place.

I simply couldn't withstand the enticing offer she'd made to me unconsciously... I bent forwards and my mouth swallowed her entire right breast; as I already had presumed - it WAS the perfect mouthful. "Eeeks..." she squeaked surprised and arched her back, whilst she jacked her hands up to wrap them round my shoulders, her head fell forward and she buried her heated left cheek at the left side of my neck.

"Mmhhh..." I mumbled appreciatively and my lips began to work over the dainty bite.

"Ooh God!" croaked my maiden breathlessly. My lips released the base of the fleshy hill to explore the sensitive, curved flesh, adding pressure on their way towards the tip of her breast. "Oooaahhh my gaawwdd..." she wheezed when my lips felt the change of texture as they approached her areola, a little later they sucked at the taut nipple. A stifled, "OhGod yess, mhh...mmhhh... Berrnnddd - harder, suck it harder!" was my reward, I smiled satisfied whilst I disobeyed her request, instead letting my teeth scrape lightly along the throbbing teat. "Berrnndddd..." she ejected a strained groan as my teeth next nibbled their way towards the tip of her nipple, "...ohgod oh my gaawwddd, I'm...I..." my teeth withdrew and the tip of my tongue flipped her nipple in high speed mode, she drew a deep breath before the accumulated air in her lungs shot out in a long sigh as she climaxed in two, three waves of feverish excitement whilst a continuous high pitched whine escaped from her parted lips.

My heavily panting girl's soft, warm body trembled in my arms, and I let my left hand slip downwards along her side till it got hold of the lower swell of her firm right buttock to pull her pelvis closer to mine; my right caressed her back, slowly roaming upwards along her spine to stroke her nape up to the hairline. She gave a soft, satisfied 'mmhhh...' with the endearing fondling before my fingers combed through her silky hair, roaming towards the side of her head to cup her right cheek, it nestled close in the palm of my hand whilst she folded her hands in my nape.

I leaned my head down and looked at her pretty, still heated face, her facial features were totally relaxed now, although her tender cheeks showed tracks of tears. My thumb took care of those on her right cheek while my lips did the same on the left one. She gave a soft sigh and opened her beautiful eyes, showing exhaustion and overwhelming endearment. A frog settled in my throat but I managed to whisper against her still swollen lips, "Hey, my radiant beauty, you look exceedingly happy. I will take you to the loo now, are you ready my darling?"

"Wait, my love..." she whispered in return, "...please hold me for a minute, I'm afraid my knees are too weak." She kissed me tenderly and her hands stroked my nape, "Bernd?" I 'hmm?'ed, already missing her soft, tasty lips on mine. I was just about to stoop to lift her still slightly quivering body up into my arms to carry her to our private bathroom when she lingeringly added, "Thank you my love, thank you for this marvelous experience... it was mighty, and it was fantastic, and overwhelming." She kissed me once more, an urgent kiss now, setting me on fire, again, "Oh Bernd..." she sighed short-winded after breaking our kiss, "...what are you doing to me my darling... I never came like this before, I thought it would never stop." She drew a deep breath before she fetched an evenly deep sigh, and her eyes opened wider when she added, almost bashfully, "...and I want that again my love!"

I couldn't resist the urge to reply with a faint laughter, she looked up to me with an unsure, questioning smile. I returned a tender smile whilst my fingers crept up to the back of her head, slowly caressing her scalp, I kissed my slightly shivering girl softly, "Sorry, my lovely baby... it's really a shame that you couldn't see your pretty face; you are soo cute, Kathrina, soo sweet - and you are an unbelievable sexy young woman."

Her suddenly big wide eyes rained sparkles over me when she sighed, "Ooh, thank you darling... but in this moment I am only an unbelievably leaking young woman." She fetched her sweetest of smiles, "My entire body tingles, my toes are still curled and I'm soaked as far as my knees, Bernd... eew that tickles like mad... in other words, my love - I feel grandly!"

I pulled her closer and she melted into me with a deep sigh, I kissed her sweetly and said quietly, "It's good to hear that you are happy, Kathrina... you know - that makes me very happy as well. Now, let me see what to do with you darling, we don't want to leave a wet trace on the way, huh? Hold on to my neck, okay?" My left hand let go of her buttock and reached between her legs to cup her vulva, proving the recent state. Kathrina gave a heart warming squeal of surprise and I chuckled, "Geeze girl, you're dripping wet... no wonder that your sweet nectar ran down at your thighs." I lifted my hand up, my generously coated fingers gleamed with her juices and I smiled at her heated face, "Hey, my lovely baby, your heavenly scent makes me crazy..." I licked along the two longest fingers whilst her confused looking eyes grew to saucer size, "...mmmhhhhhh..." I sighed self-indulgent, "...and you taste like made in gourmet's paradise. Superb, my love, quite superb! Thank you for this delectable aperitif."

"But... Bernd!" She croaked, her eyes showed only disbelief when she stuttered, "...that's...ahem... how?... why?... you...oh gawd..."

Suddenly I was concerned, and serious, "Kathrina - baby? You... Oh God - no! You don't... heavens, you don't want to tell me... that this is another first for you? You've never tasted yourself, my sweet little girl?" Her moist, questioning eyes told the story, I groaned tantalized, "Goddam...I am an idiot! Forgive me Kathrina, please forgive me - I could have known... I should have known better..."

Suddenly she shook me so strongly that it totally surprised me, I grew stiff while she said in a soft voice, "Bernd, darling - enough... it's enough now! Stop condemning yourself - for nothing! It was me Bernd... you surprised me, and I was confused - that's all!" She kissed me so tenderly that tears ascended in my eyes, I blinked them away while she added, "It's only - I felt like paralyzed when I noticed your devout look as you tasted my... nectar? That is what my... umh, cum means to you, darling?"

I nodded, smiling weakly, "Yes, Kathrina. It is a gift, a wonderful gift, my darling. And additionally it is - as I've told you before - a compliment for me... it's the way of your womanhood - exactly your sex - to reward me by providing your creamy love."

I kissed my sweetly smiling maiden, "Now... let's look how to take you to the bathroom." I fell to my knees and saw her 'skirt' on the floor, she hadn't stepped out of it so far - what was good. I looked up to Kathrina with a bright grin, "Have a look at your belt, darling - oh sorry... I mean your skirt of course - but don't move your feet please, otherwise we'll have a mess on the carpet. Oh, wait a moment, I'll dry the insides of your thighs at first." I reached for my shirt, carefully to not lose her enveloped panties, and wiped her thighs dry with it provisionally. "Okay darling, hold on to my shoulders and look at the creamy lake you've lost... luckily your sweet snatch hovered over the skirt all the time." I chuckled whilst she looked at her juices that had pooled upon the skirt, she gave a stifled giggle with the sight.