Accident grants Benefit Ch. 08a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now my darling... let's look for clothes." I said, waiting for her to nestle her hand into mine. Entering the bedroom I asked cautiously, "Are your tampons in your bolero?" She lowered her eyes and nodded in silence, blushing once again. Seemingly she'd felt it herself cause her eyes came up to meet mine, hers widened when she noticed my bright grin as I pulled her close and whispered against her ear, "Hey, my sweet heart, you have no reason to be in a quandary because your womanhood shows up." I lifted her up into my arms and made my way to the bed where I sat down with my maiden on my lap.

Kathrina flung her arms round my neck and looked at me full of expectation. "Only now I understand why you were concerned before Reni left for the kitchen..." I said quietly, "...you must have heard that I told her that I'd noticed the change of your scent?" I waited for her silent nod, "Let me tell you at first, my darling, that nothing of this is your guilt, okay?" Again she gave a quiet nod, her eyes were attentive now, and curious.

"Now..." I continued, "I almost can hear all the nonsense you've been told during your education, namely that your moonblood is dirty; or even worse: YOU, the little, unsure girl are dirty because you're bleeding, and blah blah blah... Of course you believed in what you've been taught, who could have expected you to doubt that 'lessons'."

"Bernd?" she asked warily, I 'hmm?'ed, "...what do you mean with 'moonblood'?"

"Ooh sorry darling - you couldn't know... this term has a somewhat romantic, sensory note and sounds better to me than every other I've ever heard about. It has been borrowed from an ancient celtic culture; I'll tell you more about that when we have more time my love... so much for now: Your menstrual cycle takes 28 days, right? And besides... you took your last pill about two days ago?"

"Yes darling, to both." She replied smiling, and added then, "To be specific... two and a half days."

I sent her sweet smile back, "And the moon cycle follows almost the same rhythm. That was the basic reason for the 'Cult of the Great Mother' to name their priestess' menstrual bleeding 'moonblood', it's as simple as that. Furthermore has to be assessed that the moon - and its phases - had a fundamental importance for this religion - among others the moon phases were the base of their calender. Besides... a priestess aspirant whose first day of her menarche - that's the first menstrual bleeding a young girl experiences - corresponded with a full moon was honored by promoting her to a High Priestess. You can see easily that the ancients were in many aspects wiser than today's population - for instance they knew to appreciate Mother Nature's divine gift of femininity yet."

Kathrina gave a soft sigh, "Good Heavens! I feel as if I've entered a new world, Bernd. Everything is new here, and I have so much to learn."

"Yes - you did, my darling, indeed. But... it is true that we are ahead of you, yet not too far. Please remember that we established this... or better, our world not much more than one and a half days ago, and we need to learn as much as you, Kathrina. I want to make clear that I mentioned 'our world' on purpose, because very few people will be able, let alone willing to understand what we have in mind... our world is meant to be the home of cooperativeness and tolerance, honesty and trust; and we want it to be the fount of caring, endearment, affection and love, my sweetie. You have entered our world now, Kathrina, and we hope you will feel at home." Looking deep into her attentively looking eyes I kissed her once again, "I only want to ask you to understand that this has to be treated as confidential, Kathrina... no word about our special relationship, not even to your colleagues. You will know that rumors spread quickly, and we can't have that, at least not in this early stage. This... well, project means a lot for us, and we want it to be successful. It's promising so far, and it is too precious to take a needless risk; so tell me sweetie: Do we have your full accordance?"

Kathrina's suddenly moist eyes showed an almost heartbreaking longing when she embraced me forcefully, almost desperately, kissing my lips, my chin, my cheeks and the rest of my face as if she'd been promised a generous bonus for thoroughly cleansing my skin. I couldn't keep myself from smiling brightly when she rubbed her damp cheek on mine and blurted out, "Yes my darling... ooh yesss, of course you have my accordance, fully and unhesitatingly my love. And yes - I understand your reasons to keep your 'project' secret, and I share your apprehension as well. Besides - I wouldn't have told anybody else anyway, I have never been a gossipy woman."

"That's good to hear my love. Fine... we will welcome you officially in the course of this evening; that is necessary because important decisions, concerning all of us, require an unanimous resolution. Ooh... darling - I almost forgot to let you know that you unknowingly joined an exclusive circle of people allowed to address Reni by this name; so far this group comprised only two people, you are the third now. You certainly will be able to guess who the other proud people are, huh?"

Beaming at me she gave me a big thick smack, "Probably two founder members of a promising project?" she assumed with sparkling eyes.

"I knew you were a smart girl." I complimented my visibly excited girl, "...but alike our project this personal honor ought to be kept in the family, okay?" Kathrina nodded approvingly and I added, "But now let me apply your tampon, you certainly don't want to soak your fresh panties in no time?"

She giggled pruriently, "No my love, certainly not. I sure need it, the more so as I'm still leaking." She skidded from my lap and knelt on the bed, bending down over her bolero to look for the tampons, her delectable bum high in the air in this most vulnerable and likewise inviting attitude. Needless to say that I was rock hard in an instant.

I felt like being about to whimper with desire every moment but managed to suppress that, instead I groaned loudly, "Ooh God darling..." still admiring her enticing behind I climbed onto the bed, kneeling behind her (not too close, as a precaution) I added huskily, "...what a divine view... your ass is gorgeous, my love."

"Hey..." Kathrina chided playfully, "...you lecher!" Nonetheless she wriggled her perfectly shaped bottom in a most seductive way, "...you weren't supposed to leap at every opportunity!"

I grinned brightly, "Ooh... sorry dear, I'd hoped that you attempted to seduce me in this ingenious way... well, so much for trial and error..." I skidded closer and bent down over her lovely bum to give each of the enticing globes a thick, smacking kiss before I stretched my right hand out, "...the tampon?"

She giggled lowly and granted me a seductive look over her shoulder, cooing, "You wouldn't believe it my love, but I'd be able to apply it on my own... I did that before, several times you know?"

"Ooh... I only was afraid that you'd inadvertently insert it into the wrong hole. You should know that it belongs to..." I bent down and licked slowly upwards through the courtyard to her sex - what elicited a heart warming squeal out of my tortured maiden - before allowing my tongue to tease her sopping gate to paradise for a moment, "...here, exactly here!" A noisy grunt rewarded me in a satisfactory manner when I grasped the tampon, dangling at the light blue removal cord. Still on my knees I skidded closer and mumbled, "I hope I'm not accidentally applying the wrong pussy plug..."

My girl broke into a fit of laughter and needed a moment before she was able to chortle, "You should drop the small white plug... I don't trust it. I'd rather recommend you to apply the bigger, skin-colored plug, I expect that one to give me so much sweeter... ahem, I mean so much safer feelings, what do you think, my darling?"

With a bright smile I unwrapped and inserted the white one, before I carefully pulled at the cord to make sure that the tampon sat correctly. Next I leaned over my lowly grumbling lady's back to embrace her lovely belly and nibble at the back of her neck, "I'm so sorry, my sweet little baby, your advice came one moment too late."

I straightened, pulling her upper body with me, before I kissed and licked my way up the side of her neck. She turned her head and kissed me lovingly, granting me a bright smile then, "You are one marvelous man, Bernd, you have such a lovely kind to change a usual task into an exciting experience. I love you so much, and for so many reasons, you know that my sweet heart?"

I nodded smiling and kissed her temple before I griped her hand, pulling her with me we stepped of the bed and strolled to the dresser drawers, where I opened the drawer wherein Sylvia stored her lingerie. Kathrina gave a soft sigh of surprise as she measured the wide variety of panties, satiny or rather silky lace camisoles, and lacy garter belts with her eyes.

Striving to help Kathrina I told her, "Reni announced that Sylvia owns a dark blue skirt, if you like to try that one I'm gonna look for it whilst you decide for a fitting color, okay?"

"Yes, please darling, I'd love to wear blue again." So I left for the walk-in closet and found the mentioned skirt after a short search, I took it with me and presented it to my still rummaging girl. She didn't pay too much attention though, and I decided to look for my own clothes in the meantime. I strolled back to the bed to pick up Kathrina's sneakers before I opened the suitcase containing the clothing I'd brought along with me in the afternoon. I needed not more than a minute to jump into fresh boxers and a pair of trousers, a casual shirt and my sandals completed my outfit.

"Hey baby..." I said softly when I approached my lady, holding her sneakers in my hand, "...just grab a pair and step into the skirt then to look for a fitting blouse or a t-shirt."

"But..." she sighed ruefully what made me smile brightly, "...Sylvia owns such a wide range of panties... I don't know what to... which color would you like to see me in, my love?"

I chuckled gleefully, "White, darling... either plain or with a delicate flowery design, should be the neatest to wear under a blue skirt. And now I give you a dozen seconds to choose one... or I'll see you in skin-colored no-panties with an applied V-shaped hair design."

She bursted out laughing, "Hey... you are such a smart oaves, aren't you? Otherwise - if it weren't for my colleagues I'd follow your recommendation unhesitatingly, my love. Okay... I'm gonna take these." She showed me a pair of midi panties, white with widespread little, awfully cute looking flowers.

I complimented her, "A good choice, darling..." while she stepped into the panties and pulled them up, "I like them... and I certainly will love to pull them down some later."

She smiled lasciviously and flung her arms round my neck, whispering near my ear, "I can't wait, my love..." whilst I proved the panties' correct fit on her glorious ass-cheeks, and between them, conscientiously. She groaned noisily and flew towards the walk-in closet before I had a chance to prove the front fit as well.

"Bernd?" sounded her sweet voice out of the closet, "I couldn't find a bra..."

Whilst wondering why she'd sought for a bra I pushed the drawer to close it and strolled towards the closet, "Sylvia doesn't wear a bra usually, darling... she owns only a few sport bras for running and exercising, but I have no idea where to look for those." In this moment she left the walk-in closet and closed the door behind her, wearing a tight, plain white blouse that looked very pretty on her. "Oh, fine... that's a beautiful blouse, Kathrina, and it will complement the blue skirt on fine way." I nodded appreciatively. "Now... let's go and look after Sylvia at first." I helped her into the short skirt and her sneakers before we strolled towards the kitchen.

... will be continued in 'Accident grants Benefit' Ch. 08.2 : Sylvia's Nurse Pack cums, one stays overnight, Part 2 -- Blood, Sweat and Tears, Part 2: Saturday evening

Author's EndNote:

Thanks for reading, please be fair and don't forget to vote :-)

This is my story, I wrote it, and stealing is lame. If you don't like it, don't read it. This story is now perfectly self-edited (bring it). All of my characters, in all of my stories, are over eighteen, or older any time they get naked and/or have intercourse.

Thanks for all the favorites and feedback, hope you enjoy my art of writing.

Your comments might be helpful, so don't hesitate.

Copyright © 2014 Bernd Glaesing. All rights reserved.