All Comments on 'Accidental Cuckold Ch. 01'

by Turned

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
um....

This story is completely goofy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
interesting

I like the story so far and find it interesting. I'm wondering about what fantasy she is talking about since the husband is confused. Her inability to communicate properly I can see where all this confusion comes from. I also see how someone can take control of a person easily and wonder who she has been around. It is almost like someone has been telling her not to have sex with her husband but I'm only guessing because she seems to like it but hasn't in a long while with her husband so I believe she has been getting her relief somewhere else. Well written and can't wait for the next installment. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
dude...

we know what's gonna happen , why are you dragging it that much?

"i was cuckolding you all these years , just like you wanted"

"oh shit really?"

"really"

"I guess since I'm getting excited , it's true , i do like being a cucold , wopty do!!! , let's do the rest of the cuckold x-mas days now , hurrey!!"

lancewmlancewmabout 14 years ago
So far the story is a jumbled mess

Of no communication in this so called marriage. I agree with the other commentors. The husband is characterized as a complete idiot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
this is wonderful...

I love how you really get into the mind of the cuckold. True, I'm biased. It's how I am. My ultimate fantasy for my wife to cuckold me. Your stories about cuckolding are really masterful. Thank you so much for sharing them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Is This Ever Going To Make Sense?

Drop this spaced out bitch and run back to first wife and beg her forgiveness.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
several men

I keep asking my wife the next time she goes out with her girlfriends I've asked her

to let several men come up her then come come to me get straight undressed spread

her legs open just above my mouth then tell me about them all coming up her while

I lick all the come out , I've also said to make sure her friends know what she did and

then tell them all what happened when she got home, I can then only hope some of them mention it to me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I Cannot Get Excited Over Puzzle Piece Stories

I regretfully am getting a headache trying to figure out the direction this story is going . Okay. I understand that she has single digit blonde IQ. But it would appear that her doofus husband's IQ can't be much higher either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So to let you know

I didn't complete the who page to read. The story sucks.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Some damn silly shit here.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Accidental cuckold but the homosexual writer.husband gleefully will accept it (didnt bother getting very far into this pile of shit) because of the...you know gay thing the writer is trying to deny and live with.

BigDee44BigDee44about 1 year ago

“ eluding” - alluding

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous