Accidental Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lifted my face from the pillow, breathing raggedly, "Yes, you know how vocal I get during anal sex. I'm trying not to wake everyone in the house up, ok?" I said with a breathless laugh.

Feeling more sure himself, he slowly pushed the whole length of his dock deep into my ass.

"Don't move. Let me get use to it, " I whispered quickly. "God, have you been taking penis enlargement medicines?" I joked, "You cock has never felt this huge inside of my ass.... or my pussy, or my mouth, for that matter."

His time to laugh, "Of course not. This is the same cock I've had since our first time."

Feeling ready for what, I felt, was going to be the anal fucking of my life,. I pulled forward, his cock pulling out of me, then pushed back on it. "You know how I like this, so don't take it easy on me, okay? I want your balls to spanking my pussy and I want you to spank my ass....... I know you don't like this often, so when you are in the mood, I want everything you've got!' I said and felt his hand grab ahold of my hips. He pulled that big cock out of my ass then slammed it back in. I buried my head into the pillow, biting the cloth, to muffle my screams of pleasure. John got into it very quickly. In and out he thrust his cock, his balls slapping my pussy as he did so. "Oh, fuck, that's tight! Oh..... yeah....... take all of it. Open that tight ass for me and take all of my big cock. I am going to ride this ass until I can't ride it anymore," he said, as he swatted my right ass cheek. It stung like hell, making bear down on his cock. "Shit, I didn't think it could get any tighter" his whisper getting more hoarse and more hoarse. "Damn, you are one naughty cowgirl, aren't you?", he mused. "You like your saddle to be ridden hard, don't you?" as he slapped my other ass cheek, not too hard, but enough to make me bear down again and push down on his cock. The whole time, I had my head buried in the pillow muffling my moans, but I was so close to cumming. I lifted my head and begged, "harder, love....... you're taking me over the edge!" That's all he needed, suddenly I was his mare and he was slapping my ass and riding my ass with his hard cock as hard as he could, as his ball slapped my open pussy and clit. My body tensed and I came in wave after wave of pleasure. My body spent with so much activity, I lay down on my side just enjoying the feeling rushing over me. John moved up on the bed. I was sure he was worn out. He had come more in this one night, than in any other one night in years. We lay face to face on the bed, not being able to see each other...but easily finding one another with our hands. We kissed tenderly as my hands found his nipples and gently played with them. His hands caressed over my breasts, down my hips until his fingers found my sloppy wet opening. "I want more of this," he whispered, so close that I felt his breath on my face.

"I'm suppose to be the insatiable one here," I quipped. "Did Walker give you some viagra or something?" I laughed. Without waiting for an answer to that question, I said, "If you want more, you'll have to wash....going from front to back is okay, but never back to front" a gentle reminder, that I didn't want a nasty infection to ruin my vacation. With fluid quickness, he rolled off the bed and walked into the bathroom. Without turning on the light, which I though unusual, I heard water running, a rag being soaped up, the rag being rinsed, then the water was turned off. I heard, rather than saw him walk across the carpet back to the bed, the aroma of soap following him. "Aren't you such a good little boy," I softly teased.

"And what does a good boy get for being so good?" he quipped, moving onto the bed.

"Anything he wants...."I purred

With out a sound, he moved between my legs again.... kissing my stomach, then holding my breasts, caressing them while sucking in a mouth full and biting hard, the nibbling the nipples. I kept pressing my hips up to let him know I was ready for more, but he moved his hips up and focused on my breasts and nipples, nibbling them softly at first, then biting a little harder. Kissing up to my neck, he nibbled and sucked softly..... the feeling going straight to my clit. God, this man made me feel constantly in heat!!!! His lips teasing mine, licking my bottom lip, then nibbling it before capturing both of my lips in a deep passionate kiss. With is hands in my hair he pulled my face closed to his, pressing his body against mine.....his chest against my breasts, pelvis to my pelvis. Holding his body close to mine, I rolled over, ending up on top of him. I sat up, straddling his thighs then reached down.... wanting nothing more than to climb onto the saddle and ride this mustang one more time tonight. My hands encircled his cock for the very first time since our lovemaking had begun tonight. With a start, I realized the cock in my hand was too thick to wrap my hands completely around it......."Oh, my!" I whispered, catching myself mid-thought. I knew as I stroked the rock hard monster between my fingers, even through the fog of intoxication, that this was not my husband's cock. I guided my pussy down onto it and just lost myself in the feeling of being impaled on the thickest cock I had yet to experience. I had gone much too far already, so I was going to enjoy it tonight and face the consequences tomorrow. "Oh, sweetie, fuck me hard. I want to know you were there a week from now." I pleaded. He slammed into my pussy several times then one last time and came hard hard filling me with his warm liquid. I lifted myself gingerly off of his still hard cock and in a feline crawl, made my way up his body until I was over his face. There was no question what I wanted of him and there was no question he wanted it as much, if not more, than I did. I watched as some of his warm fluid dripped from my open pussy into his open mouth before pressing myself down on his face, making him lick me clean and wiping the mixture of his fluid and mine all over his face. Moving back down his body until I could feel his face on my cheek, I licked his face in a cat like gesture before kissing him deeply for several minutes. I turned over on my side and he spooned me. "Would you mind letting me fall asleep with your cock inside of me, John?" I asked him, never hinting that I knew he wasn't John.

"God, no, Clair, it would be my pleasure."came the hoarse whisper again.

Thinking as clearly as my mind would at the moment, I was sure that Walker was the man in my bed...... which left another scenario playing out in the bedroom across the hall...these were the last thoughts my worn out body had before dropping into a welcome sleep with a strange cock deep inside my stretched and sore my pussy and Walker's body pressed against mine.

I awoke alone, early the next morning. I put on my swimsuit, grabbed a towel and headed down to the beach to enjoy the sun and solitude and to contemplate the night before. On the kitchen table was a note from Becky saying she had run to the store to pick up some ‘essentials' she had forgotten and would be back soon.

Walking down to the beach, I opened up my lounge chair, spread my towel over it and lay down to enjoy the warmth and peace and quiet of morning. If Walker was the man in my bed...... then my husband was the man in Becky's bed. A smile played across my face as I thought of Becky and John doing the things that Walker and I had done with each other last night.

A ‘good morning' brought me out of my slumber of thought. Holding my hands over my eyes to shade the brightness that penetrated even the dark sunglasses I had on, I saw Walker walking up the beach in swim trunks with a rod and reel and tackle box.

"Morning yourself." I yelled back. "You're up early for your first day of vacation."

Moving the index finger on one of his hands back and forth, he chided, "Early bird....."

"...gets the worm." we finished in unison and laughed. He came over and sat his gear down on the sand and dropped down to take a seat on the sand beside my chair.

"Where's everyone else?" he asked.

"I think everyone but Becky is asleep. She left a note saying she had to run to the store for ‘essentials', so I'm not sure when she'll get back."

"Hmmmm, okay" he said. "So why are you out so early on your first day of vacation?" he queried?

"Oh, just sitting here contemplating and enjoying the warmth of sun."

"Contemplating? You're on vacation, Claire. Now what could be so important that you're up so early worrying about it?" Walker laughed lightly.

Looking around to make sure we were still alone on the beach, I began,"Well, for one.....I've been trying to figure out how to tell to my husband that I that I spent the night making love to his best friend last night...but as it stands I'm sure he's wondering how to tell me he made love to your wife."

"You knew it was me?" Walker asked with a surprised look on his face. "‘When did you figure it out?'

"God, if Becky and I hadn't drank so many margaritas last night I would have known from the beginning. But the liquor made it so easy to look over little things I thought were odd. The point I knew you really were not John came almost at the end when I reached down and grabbed you to guide you into me. I couldn't even get my hands around your, um, thickness." I said, getting very embarrassed, blushing at discussing it. "Intoxicated or not, I knew you weren't John."

"I'm so sorry, Claire. It was a mistake. John and I got back with the kids, put them to bed then sat outside drinking a few beers. When we decided to head to bed we both went into the Master bedroom we had changed in before going out for pizza. We figured you girls would see our wet suits in the bathroom and know which room we had picked to sleep in."

I started laughing, "Becky and I were just so happy to get here we didn't even pay attention. We made sandwiches and sat out on the deck drinking margaritas waiting for you guys and the kids to make it back. When we knew we were well past ‘toasted' we decided to go to bed. We both just picked a room and were lucky to make it to the bed."

"I'm sure John and Becky are freaking as much as we are right now." Walker said thoughtfully. "How are we going to handle this?"

"I don't really know. But I do know if they made love like we did, they can't complain too much. And they'll have to admit it was all by accident, too. I just don't want this to mess up our friendship. You and Becky are our closest and dearest friends and I certainly don't want something of this nature to break up our friendship." I said with worry in my voice.

"You're right," Walker said with a confidence I wasn't feeling at the moment. "We'll just all have to sit down and talk it out. Maybe when the kids are out swimming and we are all alone. Saying nothing and acting like it didn't happen will only make things worse, I think. After breakfast, we'll send the kids out to play where we can keep an eye on them from the house and we'll talk this over until the four of us are okay with it."

"Good," I said, relief in my voice. "And I must warn you now, John and I have no secrets, so if he asks for details, I'm not going to lie to him, okay?"

"Everything?" Walker asked incredulously, his face turning a bright red, "Even the things you did to me.....making me beg....making me screaming in pleasure while, um...well, you know."

A devious smile crept across my face, "What do I know?"

‘Yes, you do know." He said quietly.

"No, I don't know. What is it that you don't want me to tell him?" I purred purposely. "Maybe that you begged me to fuck your ass?" I said slyly. "Is that it?"

"Jesus, Claire," he hissed, looking around as if he might be overheard. "Are you really going to tell my best friend everything we did together last night?"

"Like I said Walker, John and I have no secrets. But you have to keep in mind....I thought you were John until almost the end. So everything we did are things John and I have done together."

This seemed to calm Walker down a bit, but not much. "Can you just leave out the part about my ass? Please?" He pleaded. "I don't want John thinking he has to worry about me, you know, coming on to him when we're around each other."

I had to laugh out loud at this, "Okay, okay, I'll leave out that you begged me to finger fuck your ass.." I said with a wink. "It doesn't make you gay to enjoy that you know, Walker. But it's our secret, promise."

"Whew! Thank you, Claire." He said, returning the wink. "I have to say though, John is one lucky man to have a tigress like you."

"We enjoy sex and we both have no hang ups about what happens between two consenting adults, it's our business and no one else's...at least until last night. We've pretty much lived out most of our fantasies.... John tells me I'm a bit wilder than he is, but he's never complained about my ‘tastes'. I just enjoy trying new things, experimenting."

"I wish I had that problem with Becky. She likes sex, but these days she likes ‘quickies'. I shouldn't complain because all of my male friends would love a wife who just likes to make love quickly and go to sleep." smiling at the irony. " I like to tease and draw things out. Make her earn her reward." again the sly smile on his face.

"Oh, you're quite a pro at that and I enjoyed every minute of it. John is like Becky, I guess. He enjoys getting straight to the nitty gritty and when he's done, we're done...if you know what I mean. Don't get me wrong, he has his times.... but I love being teased, long and slow, being made to beg for what I want–having it within reach just to have to wait a bit longer for it. Makes the climax much more intense and bigger." I said, dreamily. "And I have to say, between you and me," looking around to make sure none of the kids were up yet. "Last night was a fantasy come true! I have a fetish, if you want to call it that, for being stretched and you certainly did that last night. More times than one and in more ways than one."

"Well, if I hadn't had so many beers, I would have known your weren't Becky when you told me to move to the side of the bed and said you wanted to swallow my cum." Walker laughed loudly. "Becky, or any other woman I've known, has never been able to get me into her mouth, much less their throat..GOD that felt soooo amazing. Becky doesn't swallow either. She says it's disgusting. I've never had a woman feed me my own cum either. And when you let me even touch your ass, I knew right then, even drunk, that it wasn't Becky in bed with me. Last night took care of a few ‘firsts' for me and more than one fantasy came true."

As I was laying there in the sun, eyes closed, listening to him talk about last night, I gave a deep gutteral purr. "But you know the one bad thing about last night.... I'm mean other than the bedroom switch, of course?"

"What is it? That's the only bad thing I can think of, except for telling Becky and John."

"All of that wonderful pleasure and I haven't a clue what you look like naked" I said, laughing at the irony and humor in the middle of our bad situation.

Walker got a look of deep thought on his face, "By jove, you're completely right. I slept with a tigress last night and I have no idea what her stripes look like. I guess my tongue, fingers and um, well you know, will just have to be my memory." he said in his best imitation of Sherlock Holmes' English accent. "Or maybe....." he said quietly with a wink

"Yeah, you wish," I said and adjusted myself on the lounge chair.

"Do you suppose John and Becky did, um, anything last night" Walker asked, out of the blue.

"I surely hope so. It gets us out of the hotspot if they did ‘things' too. Your guess is as good as mine, but if I know my husband, being away from home always makes him ‘randy'. So I'm sure Becky got more than she bargained for. " I mused.

"What do you think John will say?"

The thought struck me as funny because I knew exactly how he was going to react. "My husband will be pissed off because he couldn't watch." I said, matter of factly.

"He wants to watch you make love to another man?" Walker asked, astonished.

"Oh, yes. He loves the idea of me with other men." leaning over I whisper secretively, "even better if he can watch and join in."

"Wow!" he smiled, "I would love to watch another man make love to Becky. She thinks I'm nuts, though., she's more the missionary type and we don't stray far from that. But it's good to know I'm in good company."

"Oh god, I must have traumatized you last night then!" I laughed outloud..

"Hey, you can traumatize me anytime, lady!" he laughed.

"But would Becky give her permission?" I asked, knowing my friend well enough to know the answer.

"Oh, hell no! Not in a million years." he said.

As if on cue, just then we heard "morning". Looking toward the cabin, Becky was walking down the path toward us. I sat up and turned around, "Hey, you. You were up mighty early this morning. And what the hell is so ‘essentials' it got you out of bed so early?"

Becky laughed heartily as she walked toward up. "Essentials, my dear friend, are our dear friends-Capt. Morgan and Jose' Cuervo. We swallowed way more than we thought last night."

Walker and I looked at each other and laughed at her unknowing joke. "Soooo you do swallow! You always tell me you don't" I teased her.

"Oh, you....." she said, turning red.

"Well, Walker's here. I could ask him." I said daringly

"Don't you dare!" she said, turning more pink.

"Is John still asleep?" I inquired, moving on to another subject.

"Yeah, I think he is." Becky said, suddenly a little fidgety.

"Well, I'll walk up with you and wake his butt up." I said jokingly.

"Oh, I can knock on the door and wake him up. You and Walker just sit and enjoy the sun a few more minutes, then you and I can get breakfast started." she said, not waiting for an opposing response as she began walking back to the cabin.

When she was out of earshot Walker and I looked at each other and whispered, "they did the nasty too, last night." and we giggled like two teenagers, in unison. We threw our heads back and laughed heartily knowing we were in no more trouble than the two of them probably thought they were. "That was the fastest exit I've ever seen in my life." I whispered. "I guess she didn't want me to find him laying in her bed."

"Damn, this is going to be some discussion after breakfast, don't you think?" Walker asked, picking up his rod and tackle. Folding up my chair and picking up my towel I replied, "Way more interesting than I thought to begin with" and we walked up the sandy path to the cabin.

When we got inside, the kids were just waking up, asking "What's for breakfast. We're hungry!" After getting everyone's order, the kids opting for cereal and milk in their hurry to get into the water and the adults opting for a real breakfast of ham and cheese omelets, Becky and I set about feeding the kids first, while preparing the omelets and hash-browns. The two 14 year old boys and 7 year old girls ate their Fruit Loops and Frosted Flakes in record time. All asked to be excused to change into their swimsuits, then ran upstairs to see who could finish first. When everyone was changed and back down stairs, we gave them the warnings our parents gave up: no swimming for 30 minutes-wait for your food to digest and DO NOT venture out of view of the sliding glass window of the cabin....otherwise the culprit would spend the day inside doing absolutely nothing. This was enough to make them know we were serious and off they went.

Things were very quiet after the kids headed down to the water. We all ate for a few minutes in silence until I boldly asked, "Did everyone sleep well last night?"

John piped up with, "Best sleep I've had in months.

Becky chimed in cheerily with, "Last night was one of the best nights of sleep I've had in a long time. What about you?" She said, looking first at me, then at Walker.