All Comments on 'Accidental Gangbang'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 237 Comments
MisterteaMisterteaabout 2 months ago

"PS: A new chapter is coming out in 2018"

There's no second chapter attached here. Is it elsewhere in your inventory, maybe under a different title?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

The “unprotected womb” part felt like a pointless lose end and the dads were gross and unnecessary. The pregnancy risk wasn’t enough to lose me but when dad came in it turned repulsive and not in a sexy.

Also the ending makes the whole story read like someone who has never been in a serious relationship built on trust. Without the dads and Joey coming back in it would have been a great “your dirty secret is safe with me” story but it wasn’t.

Honestly, ick.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I agree. For some reason I keep returning to this story even though the (albeit light) nicest is DEF not my thing. Something about this though…like I said I keep reading it over and over…

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

actually one of my favorite stories, i come back every once in awhile to read it💕💕

BBTnSBBTnS2 months ago

I love this story. The accidental incest would normally ruin it for me (not my kink at all) but the rest is so sexy that it’s one of my favourite stories on here!

rbloch66rbloch663 months ago

I get that this was meant to be trashy, but still. A little over the top for my liking. The thought of shitting on the spirit of marriage, in this manner, makes me ill. She should have stopped it.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Could have done w/o Joey, good otherwise.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I liked, that this had a “happy ending”. Although the part with Joey seems out of place. I can see how it’s can be the setup for a second episode - but that also seems superfluous. The story could just have ended with anal and no loose ends.

Similarly to other posters, I found the part about the “unprotected womb” out of place.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I think one of the best stories I have ever read. To think it was her in the box all the time and she didn’t say a word was great. Something I must try one day. More like that please.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Good fantasy story. In todays world it could be real. The ending is a little weak. Joey coming back in, I question that. Have Dwayne's future mother-in-law and a few brides maids come in. Dwayne fucks all of them while she watches.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

foolish, out of reality. It's the same thing as reading interplanetary sex stories.

farinajohnfarinajohn4 months ago

Love the fact that she could have been bred that night when she says her womb was unprotected

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

You should write one where she is gangbanged by d o g s. Would be so hot

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

You should write one where she gets gangbanged by dogs

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

WOW, loved it reading a playing with myself. I’ve not masturbated to a story in a very long time!! Shot a load all over myself.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Could have went through with it until she gave up ass to Joey and the master shit. Wedding over after just saying ass would belong to me. Good freaky story though.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Five years later and still no part 2. Bummer. This was good though.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Very good and funny fantasy. I would like to be his fiance'e. If I was her fianc'e and found out, I would call off the wedding. She could have pulled her self out and stopped it. But that is what makes this story a very good fantasy.

cgmissycgmissy6 months ago

Oh my gawd ... this is so fucking hot. I am a little jealous.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Absolutely loved this and did it for me especially when the fiancé fucks her ass .

Thank you enjoyed that soo much still shaking myself

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Yoooo I would be MORTIFIED 😭😭😭🤣🤣🤣

MisterteaMistertea6 months ago

"I slobbered all over Joey's cock, moaning like a slut, as my ass got reamed.

Wondering what it would be like to get double penetrated, I said, "Change positions.""

--

How many mouths does she have?

cslt1cslt17 months ago

Subby said it all in her comments!

5 Stars!

Subby_DeathSlutSubby_DeathSlut7 months ago

I find it extremely annoying to see the countless "anonymous" comments just talking poorly of the story yet having nothing of any value to critique it with. When one of them does try to offer detailed dissent, they are 9 times out of 10 saying nothing that is even coherent or relevant... omfg just move on to some poorly written 4 word sentence, one long paragraph, most common/basic vanilla bullshit being portrayed as "kinky/taboo", which ends like all the million other grade-schooler level writing attempt, that so many of these people seem to think so highly of, and stop leaving aimlessly stupid & vacant minded comments you so proudly insert "oh so boldly" while sitting behind the basic "anonymous" tag. Whimpy and air-headed...

The story published though? oh my... so fucking hot.. and pretty unique. I love how you also made it a learning experience and moment of incredible self-awareness for the woman, while she is defiled yet then still maintains a semblance of her own mastery/level of control over the situation with how she steers the finale in her commanding his friend to face fuck her, but then being able to still turn around and submit while she was being dominated directly after! SO HOT! I am still wet in need of more attention to my own insides yearning for abuse lol, so with that, I am off to be filled.

Wonderful storytelling though, please keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Very good erotic fantasy. I would have left Joey's return out. With Dwayne getting Clarissa's ass as the end, so to speak, the first of any more times.

FundemunFundemun7 months ago

Dirty Dirty DIRTY! ...SO fucking hot!

4chuckssite4chuckssite8 months ago

657. Second time around. Frankly, I would have preferred the story to stick to the original intent, the surprise gift to the husband-to-be. And then a delicious retelling of all details to the friend as they celebrate a successful surprise with a 69. Adding Joey to the mix was not needed.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShades8 months ago

Thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I'm still surprised that the comments will have a better story than the published one that's getting the comments.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Where’s the 2018 sequel

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Me again. The problem I have is the ending. I would bump her and tell her father that he fucked his daughter.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Did not like it something is wrong. Maybe the type of incest. How ever I am a big hypocrite. I have fucked both of my younger and older sisters, some of their friends and my moms sister. I can not disapprove. "As is said incest is the best". Oh, my wife; we are second cousins once removed, she is 5 years older then I. We are a large and very close family. No regrets.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Well, you crossed a few borders there. Personally I'd have preferred if a) there was no daddy involvement (or maybe the in-law, but not her real dad, that's just disgusting!) and b) if they had kept it their secret. But what really ruined the story for me was that she ended up letting Joey fuck her ass too, and liking his cock better than her fiancé's. I just hope they won't get married.

Schlouis57Schlouis579 months ago

Bande de malade . Cocu. Quelle merde.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Very hot and arousing story. Wish I was Joey!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Too long and drawn out. Should’ve ended sooner. The use of the term quipped was both over used and misunderstood. It is not the same as he said… it means snappy comeback, or jokingly saying something.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Good horny stuff :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I caught my best friend Joanne having sex with my husband and my father! I was sent home from work early due to an incident,on opening the front door I could hear the unmistakable sounds of someone having sex,I walked upstairs and our bedroom door was open,my dad was standing on the side of our bed playing with his dick,my eyes looked at the two people on the bed,it was my husband Lee and as the girl lifted her head I could see it was Joanne,she got off her back and positioned herself on her knees for my father,he began thrusting into her then Lee kneeled infront of her and she sucked his dick! I stood there in a daze and just as they changed positions Joanne saw me standing on the stairs ! Oh fuck Maria she said! Both my husband and my father looked to the door,Lee panicked and got off the bed but my dad didn't stop,Joanne held her hand to her mouth shaking her head and saying sorry! I couldn't help it! Dad stopped fucking her and his dick came out of Joanne's pussy! Couldn't help yourself hey! And you I said to my husband who still had a hardon! My father played with his dick and my eyes looked down at his crotch,my husband to was feeling his balls! It wouldn't be the first time with us and Joanne babe! But that was just the 3 of us I said! Don't mind me my dad said,Joanne slowly turned around on the bed and sucked my father's dick,Lee pulled my hand and we kissed,he undressed me to my underwear kissing my neck,I could hear Joanne grunt and looked to see my father fucking her,Lee took my bra off and dad stared at my tits! I felt strange as Lee pulled my knickers down,I felt his hard cock rubbing against my thigh and cupped his balls as we kissed,I kissed his chest working down to his cock,we were side on to Joanne and my father and he watched me sucking Lee's cock as he fucked my best friend ,Lee couldn't wait and pulled me up pushing me over the bed,Joanne and I were facing each other as we got fucked,she smiled to me and we kissed, you still like it in your bum she grinned to me? I glanced at my father whose eyes had widened yes babe I do! Dirty slut she said,Lee heard us and duely put his cock at the entrance of my arse,arhh fuck yeah I gasped,I want to see Joanne said and walked around the bed to watch Lee fuck me, dad had his cock in his hand infront of me until Joanne told him to come around,she was always the dirty one Joanne said,yes I can see that said dad,with that I felt a hand on my arse and Lee's cock slip from me,mmm I heard and looked to see Joanne sucking Lee's cock! You going to help me she said,I spun around and joined her sucking my husbands cock,Joanne moved over and took my father's dick, whose is biggest she joked and held dad's cock next to Lee's, I think your fathers is thicker,then came the moment,dad pushed his cock against Lee's as if he wanted me to suck it! No I can't I said, as dad's cock hit my cheek,omg what are we doing I said,Joanne gave me her naughty look and pushed the back of my head towards dad,I closed my eyes and felt a cock in my mouth,I recognised the sound of my father's voice saying that's so good,I opened my eyes looking up at him listening to Joanne telling me to go girl ! It was to late to turn back now and slobbered over his cock,lick my balls he asked, dad I said holding his cock in my hand,I licked and sucked his balls as he called me a dirty slut,Lee joined him and I sucked his cock to,you going to fuck her Lee said? Like the slut that she is my dad said! Lee laid flat on his back and Joanne sat on his cock, fuck her she said to my father,I wiped my lips and nervously stood up,dad smacked my bum then put his fingers onto my pussy,like your mother's he said! Jesus dad I replied feeling his fingers inside my pussy,I sighed as he asked if I liked it? You dirty bitch Maria you going to let me fuck you in your arse? My pussy was really wet as I turned around leaning over the bed ,his cock entered my pussy, I felt a finger push against my arsehole looked back at my dad and told him to fuck my arsehole

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story but I'm not an ass to mouth fan.....

AbbygamergeekAbbygamergeekabout 1 year ago

Love this story. Will definitely be checking out your others.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fucking whore. Call the wedding off and use her as a fucktoy like she wants. Bitches like hef are not made for dating they are made for fucking and nothing else.

Zyan966Zyan966about 1 year ago

the cuckold liked the present

Lee2012Lee2012about 1 year ago

You never fail to please with your freaking awesome writing snd imagination.

robbiewillsuckurobbiewillsuckuabout 1 year ago

Exciting that new hubby is a new cuckold

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Was really looking forward to chapter 2 but didn’t like how she told the husband to be only you can have my ass then not 5 mins later joey is balls deep in it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fine until Joey reappear. Downhill from them on

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Her being fucked by her own father to me was the best part.

Diabolos_1007Diabolos_1007over 1 year ago

Where is chapter 2? And loved this one

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

HAHAHAHA Typical Modern Woman such pigs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

See my fiance Rebecca didn't know that I had camera's in my apartment. I had to work over so I sent Rebecca a text saying that if she wanted to she could go to my apartment and I would be there as soon as I could. Then there were more complications at work that caused me to be even later. I sent her another apologizing. She said replied it was ok she would stay until I got there. When I got there Tim one of my best friends was there. I got the normal hug and kiss but something was off. I said hey I need a shower I be quick. I grabbed my laptop in my bedroom and took it to the bathroom. I checked my recording and I seen that Tim was being a little aggressive with Rebecca. He was a playboy and it really didn't surprise me that he was hitting on Rebecca. She was resisting but it looked like if he had more time he could take advantage of her. I rushed through the shower to join them. After we ate and visited some Tim said he needed to get going. Rebecca and I watched some TV and talked. I said Rebecca something just seems off is something wrong. She hugged me and said I don't know how to say this. I said just say what you need to say. Before you got home and Tim arrived he was a little pushy and too touchy. It's like he over power me or something I can't explain it. I have never been hypnotized I can't explain why I couldn't fight it I'm sorry can you please forgive me for not fighting him off? Can you help me I don't want us to have any problems and I don't want you to have problems with him. I said that's not a problem I can handle him and he will understand. Thank you she said. I had my talk. At first he was a little cocky but I got the point across that he either had to respect us or not be around. As far as I know he hasn't ever missed behaved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

When does the video come out. I would love to see this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So fucking hot. Love rubbing one out to it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love to get DP but, I have never taken a cock from my ass to my mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow, what a great story! The plot was great and I enjoyed all the twists that occurred.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Imagine the grandparents wondering why they grand kid looks more like them than they son or the son in law or imagine in the future they kid wondering where babies come from and she accidentally says I don’t know who you’re father is and they husband comes in and says why did you say that and they get in a argument talk about making your parents divorce over a accident at the wedding lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it I blew 4 loads

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Accidental gangbang was a damn good story I had something similar. I got my wife drunk while me and a few guys was playing cards. It wasn’t long before my wife passed out drunk. I had my friends help carry her to the bedroom and then I told them to take her clothes off, I watched as my five friends suck my wife’s titties fingering her pussy and even took turns sticking their tongues in her wet pussy and they looked at me and without a word being sad, I told them to go ahead. I watched as they took turns filling my wife’s pussy with their cum and then I told them to roll her on her stomach and fuck her ass. I am very finished they got dressed and left. My wife lay there passed out, drunk five loads in her Pussy and five loads of cum in her ass. I took out my camera, took pictures of how open her ass was how much cum was the leaking out of her pussy as well the next morning when she woke up she was sore she was bleeding from her ass and she told me I must’ve been too rough with her last night. I showed her the pictures that I took a couple weeks later and she said when she’s not sore, she wants to do it all again and this time be awake to enjoy it

AlonThorAlonThorover 1 year ago

One of my go to stories even bookmarked in my browser. How is it not in the hot section.

Roxanne777Roxanne777over 1 year ago

Loved it. Made me wet and my husband I could not stop banging after we read it!

We also agree, Haters gonna Hate". Why are so many "Anonymous" critics on this site? GO AWAY !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You said a new chapter is coming out 2018, we still waiting

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

reading stories like this gives me more ideas for our own fun

Hgvdriver2Hgvdriver2over 1 year ago

We are sure that there would be far fewer divorces and separations if more couples played in the lifestyle like this

pokeyridepokeyrideover 1 year ago

WOW !!!! Great story and great ending !!!! Makes me want to get in a box !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

cuck

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fucked by her own father as she sucks off her future father-in-law---That's some twisted shit! It's also kind of erotic... At least in the mind of the beholder. My only complaint is that she must have been sealed up in one hell of a sturdy box. Ordinary cardboard would have collapsed under the weight of all that action!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I did not make her pregnant. I came outside her rancid cunt and the flies did the rest. That was the only bit omitted from this stupid slut gag.

YesterdaysChildYesterdaysChildover 1 year ago

Not the most believable story, but the part where she sucked her father-in-law, while her own father was fucking her, was HOT!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I love it when we go to a party and my GF fucks every guy there. Same thing when we go to a nude beach. If she sees a cock she wants it in her. When introduced to a new guy, she offers her cunt or a tit just like anyone else would offer a hand. I think she'll make good wife material.

BH54BH54almost 2 years ago

A dumb slut bitch. There's a marriage.

SteelD_59SteelD_59almost 2 years ago

GREAT story!!! What a HUGE turn on!!!

Horny805Horny805almost 2 years ago

Totally hot story. Wish I could take part in a gang bang

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I wish someone could gangbang me like that

NomioiNomioialmost 2 years ago

Man, that accidental incest got me. Well written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Incredibly hot. A little surprised the fiance allowed his friend to be called "master." Really sexy stuff. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I’d have loved to be in that box.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Goodbye slut.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My wife said it was an accident and cried and begged me to forgive her. I said I forgiven her but I couldn't trust her again and I had an accident and filed for divorce.

4chuckssite4chuckssitealmost 2 years ago

Well, quite a story. Hard to tell if the groom to be was pissed or happy at the gift. Surely he got his ass fuck so I guess like most guys, he enjoyed the evening. In fairness to the girl, I think the story should have ended with her identity a mystery. Then, maybe a tell all to her friend.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I loved MOST of it. I would have liked it better if the bride to be got away without anyone knowing what really happened, even her groom.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hot story! Awesome wife to be!

Sman4444Sman4444about 2 years ago

Clever and hot - seems like a favorite of everyone’s - including me!

AnnalovesitAnnalovesitabout 2 years ago

Absolutely loved it, why didn't I think of something like that

Anna

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

any similar stories out there with similar premises (besides gift box, ofc)?

SJP9220SJP9220about 2 years ago

Ok so where’s part 2?

lazy_readerlazy_readerabout 2 years ago

Well, that didn't last long. She told him, "That's a hole you can not only be the last one in, but the first and only one, too!" Just a few minutes later, she lets Joey in her ass.

Also, when that asshole Joey told her to call him Master, she should have told Joey that only Dwayne was her master.

Personal gripe: Ass-to-mouth is a big turn-off.

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

This has always been one of my favorites. However, I agree with anonymous below that the reintroduction of Joey didn't fit the rest, though the ATM at the end was fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Should have ended it with just her and Dwayne. Joey's reintroduction felt rushed, not thought through and completely out of sync with the rest of the story. Dwayne and Clarissa's characters changed completely then... Shame, as I was going to rate it 4 originally but it's gone right down.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

very good thxs

marvie76marvie76about 2 years ago

well silkstockingslover, hi im marvie76 i am a widower in ohio, you dont know how hard my cock gets on hearing a woman use the fuck word and call her pussy her cunt, loved it, and wow what a hot story line, wonder how many women will be using this story line, thanks and see you have penty more stories and hope the fuck word and cunt, love that my lady of erotica

hugs kisses and

hot grabass

marvie76 marvin.nesselhauf@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

too stupid to read past her not speaking up after the first guy fucked her ffs

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So fucking hot.

kirstymiakirstymiaover 2 years ago

God yeah still makes me gush

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Silly fucking premise.

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

She's a bitch and now a incestuous slut!!! And he is a CUCK!!! Wedding should be off!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife Martha and I had a drunken threesom. When it was over the guy was gone and the alcohol wore off I was sick Martha lost. She said it felt like it was great when it was happening now she was having regrets for doing. I said no shit I didn't even know who started it. Life goes on but we have never drank much when we are out after that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My wife's accidental gangbang!

I went with my wife Karen her class reunion. When we met in college I was told by a guy that attended the same high school as Karen keep an eye on her she's a really nice girl but if she goes to drinking she can get carried away. We had been married 5 years and had 2 children. At the reunion I was introduced to several of her friends. She had danced with several of her classmates I danced with 6 different ladies. I found it easy to talk to the 6 I danced with. When I was dancing with Stephanie I list track of Karen. Stephanie must have sensed I was a little nervous. I learned that Stephanie had not been married and she hadn't dated much. When Karen didn't return Stephanie said she hoped Karen wasn't up to her old tricks when she drank. I said I really hate to drag you into this but what do you mean. She explained how at a party she was drinking and several guys took her to a room. Do you have any idea where she might be. No she said but she would try to find out stay away from me so no one thinks she helping me out. We split. It wasn't that long when she walked by me saying follow me in a little bit when I signal. We found Karen in a hotel room with 4 guys. I found a maid and gave her a $50 to get their door open. I pushed my way in Stephanie and I both took pictures. Karen was trying to cover up and saying it's not what it looks like. I never did understand that. I said see you in court unless you just sign the papers I turned to leave and Stephanie yelled watch out. I stepped aside turned and kicked the guy coming at me. That took care of him. I asked anyone else want to try? Karen said guy's I really messed up and you had better not try anything stupid with him. I said by Karen I hope you got what you needed and sorry you ended our marriage this way I always loved you sense we met probably will always have some love for you you gave us 2 beautiful children good by. Stephanie and I exchanged phone numbers. I don't have a clue how we put our marriage back together but we did. It had to be love and forgiveness.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...