Accidental Hazing Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know!" Cindy said still excited. "Sir can use his cock to gag me. He really liked forcing his big dick down my throat. With his thing in my mouth I wouldn't be able to talk." She tried to get around Kim again.

"Slow down Cindy. Jeez. For being a virgin a week ago this chick is hell bent on your cock." Cindy blushed at Kim's words. "And yet you weren't willing to fuck him until you found out who he was?"

"I don't know. I try to picture cute boys or even just cocks when I play with myself. But I see other things instead." She trailed off as she realized what she was admitting.

"What do you see Cindy?" Kim asked.

"I-I just see...Brooki." She sighed deeply. "We have been close since high school. I just figure it's cause she was the first person to kiss me and-and we have so much fun together and-"

Kim placed her finger over Cindy's lips again. "You don't have to explain it to us sweetie. Now do you want to keep talking or are you ready to see J-Sir's big cock for real?"

"Yes please!" She tried to go around Kim once more.

"Alright then. Strip."

"Huh?"

"I said strip. This might not be part of your hazing but I am most definitely still in charge here. Strip!" She put an edge to her voice and pushed Cindy back from her. Jason slid up behind her and wrapped his arms around her scantily clad body.

"You know being forceful is just going to turn her on more right?"

"I know." Kim whispered so Cindy couldn't hear her. Louder she said. "She better not be. I haven't give this little bitch permission to be turned on. Now are you going to shut up and strip or do I need to go get a gag and my paddle?"

'This must be her "Pledge Mistress" act. She knows Cindy loves this shit.'

"No Ma'am. I mean yes Ma'am. I-I mean I'll strip Mistress." She began to lift the sweatshirt with the Greek letters on it over her head.

As she did Kim kissed Jason over her shoulder. He released her bra with one hand as the other traveled over her tummy. Her bra fell to the messy floor alongside her discarded robe. As Cindy got the sweatshirt off she stopped and stared at Kim's breasts.

Kim noticed that Cindy wasn't moving. "Come on keep going." Cindy then grabbed the bottom of her little t-shirt and raised it above her head. Her perky breast bounced free as she wasn't wearing a bra. Jason broke the kiss to watch as Cindy continued. He loved her little pierced nipples.

"I always thought about piercing my tits." Kim said as Jason's hands found them. Cindy wasn't trying to be sexy, but the young girl was sexy without trying to be. "Who's tits are turning you on?" Kim asked Jason as she felt is cock press against her ass.

"Both." He replied as he fondled Kim's without taking his eyes off of Cindy's, while Kim rolled hers at his remark.

Cindy was pulling down her cotton shorts. She seemed to be getting nervous as she slid down her white panties to reveal her landing strip of soft blonde hair. She blushed as she saw Kim's gaze directed at her snatch.

"Do-do you want my panties again Sir?" Cindy asked in a quiet voice.

"You stole her panties?" Kim asked Jason as she stepped towards the blonde.

"Mine and Brooke's both Ma'am. He can have this pair too if he wants."

Kim bent to retrieve the discarded panties. "They are wet Cindy. Didn't I say you didn't have permission to be turned on yet?"

"I'm so-" Kim shoved the white panties into the girls mouth. A look of shock passed over Cindy's cute face as her lips stretched a little to close over the garment.

"That should keep you quiet for a minute. The girl never spoke before you showed up." She said to Jason. "Now Cindy, we can't have you disobeying me already now can we?" The naked blonde shook her head as she tried to keep the panties in her mouth. "Then over to the bed and assume the position." She led the girl to her messy bed. "And you," She spoke to Jason again. "Why are you still dressed?" Jason followed them through the small room as he lifted his shirt over his head.

Cindy stood against the bed, slightly bent at the hips, arms at her sides. She turned her head slightly to try to watch Jason undress.

"Head forward cunt. You know how this works. I'm thinking five slaps should suffice." She pushed Cindy forward a bit forcing her to bend over more. "'Sir' tells me you prefer the hand to the paddle. You get one chance. Fuck this up and I get the paddle. Understand?"

The blonde nodded her head.

Smack

Kim brought her small hand down on the blonde's bubble butt.

"Hun, Mmm. Hhhn mmm Mmm." Cindy's words were unintelligible through her panties.

"Cough up the panties and try again bitch."

Cindy let the panties fall out of her mouth. "One, Ma'am. Thank you Ma'am. Will Sir be spanking me too? I'd really like it if he did."

Smack

"Two, Ma'am. Thank you Ma'am."

"You can hit her harder than that Kim." Jason said as he climbed up on the girl's bed in front of Cindy. His cock bobbed as he moved. Cindy's eyes bobbed with it as she licked her lips. As Jason settled in front of her, her eyes raised to his as she smiled.

"Oh yes Ma'am I can take it much harder." Cindy punctuated her words with a wiggle of her cute butt.

Smack

"Three, Ma'am. Thank you Ma'am. Harder please, Ma'am." Cindy said. Kim's hand rested on her reddening cheeks.

"Glutton for punishment huh? I'm not sure I can hit much harder without the paddle."

"Maybe Sir would do it for you then? Sir does it perfectly for me. Will you spank me Sir. Please? I promise to be a good little girl from now on if you spank me real hard." Cindy pouted as she begged.

"No Cindy I'm enjoying watching your face as Kim works your ass over." He had slid in front of her with his legs to either side of her pale body. Letting his legs hang over the side just below the knees. He then reached up and grabbed her by the back of the head and pulled her into a kiss. Cindy's hands reach forward and wrapped around his cock.

"Hey bitch did I say you could move your hands?" Kim shouted.

Smack

Cindy's hands shot back to her sides. "Four, Ma'am. Thank you Ma'am. No you didn't Ma'am. I deserve more punishment Ma'am. Maybe you should tie up my hands." Then quickly added. "So I don't move them, again I mean Ma'am." She smiled at Jason yet again.

Kim went to her closet where there was a chest partially covered in clothes. She brushed the clothing from it to reveal the Greek letters of her sorority. She opened it to display a trunk full of sex toys.

She pulled out a set of fuzzy handcuffs. "John always wanted to play with the toys I use for my hazing. I always told him no, I'm not into being tied up. However in this case I don't mind tying someone else up."

"So I take it you never let him play with any of your pledges?" Jason asked.

Digging around some more she found a pair of keys as well. "No or any other girls." She turned back to find Cindy's mouth wrapped around Jason's cock.

The blonde was bobbing up and down his shaft eagerly.

Though Kim noticed she obediently kept her hands at her sides.

"I got bored, sorry." Jason smiled sheepishly at Kim.

"I can't leave you alone for a second." She stepped behind Cindy. The blonde instinctively pushed her ass towards the redhead. Kim gabbed her arms and pulled them behind her back and secured them. "And John always begged for threesomes. If I'm not enough for him why would I let some other bitch be?"

"So why am I so lucky?" He forced Cindy further down his cock, causing her to gag and him to groan.

"Cause we aren't dating...yet. Plus I could tell when we fucked you were completely content with just me. I mean I gave you the opening to fuck those two random bitches and you chose to chase after me."

"So we might start dating?" This was an awkward conversation for two people to have while a third pleasures one of them.

"Maybe. I don't know yet. Right now I'm worried about getting laid. Aside from earlier I haven't had a good fucking since before John, and we were together almost two years." She said as she brought her hand down on Cindy's backside again.

Smack

"Mmmph. Fove, Mwa'am. Hank eeww Mwa'am" Cindy's mumbled reply came from around Jason's cock. Jason loved it when the young blonde would talk with her mouth full of his cock. The feeling was amazing. Cindy stared up at him with her pretty green eyes

"This chick is committed I'll give her that. However she has earned another five for her lewd behavior." Kim laughed as Cindy continued to suck.

Smack

"Thicks, Mwa'am. Hank eeww Mwa'am."

Smack, Smack, Smack.

"Mime, Mwa'am. Hank eeww Mwa'am."

Smack

"Mmmmphuuuggghhhh!" Cindy's body began to shake and squirm. She also started screaming around Jason's cock.

"Did you just come from a spanking slut?" Kim asked the shaking girl.

Jason pulled her up by her hair. "Ten, Ma'am. Thank you Ma'am. Oh fuck," She panted. "Thank you so much Sir. Thank you for making me come like a dirty slut."

"Fuck that. I'm the one smackin' your ass. And I didn't give you permission to come yet!" She punctuated her words with another slap.

"Eleven, Ma'am. Thank you Ma'am. And I'm sorry Mistress but Sir was playing with my nipples. Ugh that was good." She panted heavily as her legs still quivered as she tried to remain standing.

"Sorry 'Ma'am' I couldn't help it. I learned she's a quick come from tweaking her nipples the other night. Plus it feels so good when she screams on my dick." He smiled another sheepish smile at Kim, pushing Cindy's sweet mouth back on his cock.

"Fine." Kim said with a devilish grin.

Smack, Smack, Smack, Smack.

They came so quick Cindy didn't have a chance to count. "F-fifteen? Ma'am. Thank you for the spanking Ma'am." Jason let her off his dick long enough for her to respond before shoving her back down.

Kim walked away from the pair into the bathroom. She partially closed the door so Jason could no longer see her.

He focused his attention on Cindy's mouth. He grabbed two hair ties off of Kim's nightstand and tied Cindy's blonde tresses into a pair of messy pigtails. He then wrapped one around each of his hands and commenced to pull and push her head up and down his shaft.

"Uck uck uck uck." He rapidly built up speed as he lay back across Kim's bed. "Uck uck uck uck." He was so engrossed in what he was doing he didn't notice Kim's return. "Uck uck uck uck." He was skullfucking the little blonde as fast as he could. His cock only made it half way down her throat with each plunge but he didn't care.

Kim stood behind Cindy's ass as it bounced along with her head. She reached around to Cindy's breast. She tweaked the bar through her nipple as she drove the large, rubber strap-on into the tiny girl as hard as she could.

"Ugggghhhhhmmmmmmpppphhhhh! Uggghhhh gwwakkk! Ugghhh gwwakkkk! Um ccaauummingga!" The girl shook and spasmed as Kim continued to slam into her from behind over and over. Cindy flailed about. She was spitted between Jason's cock and Kim's imitation one, her arms pinned behind her back. Her legs gave way just as Kim slammed into her, pushing her toward Jason. Her mouth finally came of off Jason's cock. "Fuuuuck oh gawd oh gawd." The pale girl was shaking and sweating in Jason's lap, her eyes closed and her breathing was ragged.

"Now that time I made you come didn't I bitch." Kim said as she grabbed Cindy by the throat and forced her to face around.

"Y-yes Ma'am." The blonde's voice shook. "Thank you Ma'am." She whispered.

"Now did I give you permission for that come bitch?"

"No Ma'am." The blonde was beginning to look anxious about the way Kim was talking.

"That's right you cunt." Kim said as she forced Cindy back down on Jason's cock. She used her strap on to smack the girl in the face, leaving prints in Cindy's own cum on her face. Kim leaned over and began to kiss Jason as Cindy worked his cock. Kim pulled back again. "Now then. Let's really chastise this bitch." She smiled at Jason as Cindy whimpered. She grabbed both Cindy's messy pigtails in one hand and pulled her to her feet. "Cute. She supposed to be a dirty schoolgirl?" Kim raised an pale red eyebrow towards Jason who just shrugged.

"I'll be whatever you want Mistress. If you want me to be a schoolgirl I will be. I'm so sorry for failing your test Ma'am, I'll do better next time." She said in a sweet little girl voice. "Or-or maybe the cookie girl. I'm sorry the cookies were stale. I can't give your money back but if you'd like I'll jerk your husband off onto them and then eat them covered in his cum."

"Where does she get this shit?" Kim asked towards Jason who just shrugged again.

"I could be a babysitter. I'm so sorry I had a boy over Ma'am. I was just so horny. I bet he'd be willing to fuck you if you want. Right baby?" She looked at Jason trying to get him in on her role-playing. "Just please don't tell my parents Ma'am." She whispered to Kim.

"Someone is going to have a fun time acting out all their fantasies with this chick. But I like the idea. Since spanking and fucking you doesn't work as a punishment. How 'bout I fuck the shit out of you dream man while you watch. If your real good during it I'll let you lick the sheets afterward.

"No!" The girl struggled in Kim's grasp. "No please I couldn't take getting this close to having Sir inside me again and not getting to feel it. Please, please no." Kim smiled wickedly at Cindy.

"Yup I think that's just what we'll do." She tossed the teeny girl on the bed next to Jason. She then pulled the strap-on off her waist. Jason saw that in addition to the large cock there was a smaller one facing in that had to have been inside Kim. Kim grabbed up Cindy's crumpled panties and forced them into the girl's mouth. "Otherwise she'd just beg and whine the whole time." She then climbed up on top of the bed and Jason. It was the first time he got to see her pussy. It was as beautiful as her breasts. She had her short reddish blonde hair trimmed into a heart at the top of her slit.

"Cute huh?" She said as she push Jason onto his back. She then turned her back to him and lowered her crotch onto his face. She groaned as his tongue made contact. "Fuck that's good." She ran the palm of her hand along the top of his cock, pushing the tip towards his dangling feet. Cindy's spit made his shaft slippery. "I haven't had a tongue on my cunt in forever. John always refused. Did 'Sir' lick your pussy like this bitch?" The blonde shook her head no. "That's too bad cause he is pretty good at it. Fuck." She looked down at the cock in her hand. "Aww I hadn't noticed you have freckles on the base of you prick." She looked under herself, past her swinging breasts to Jason. Commenting on the three freckles in a rough triangle at the base of his erection. "That's good luck you know." Then she looked at Cindy. "I'm going to show you how to really suck a cock, watch close." With that she dove on his cock. It took her only two tries to get his entire length into her mouth. She moaned and groaned around him as she sucked.

He ran his hand all over her pert ass cheeks. His tongue slipping in and out of her. He couldn't reach her clit well from this position so he focused on fucking her with his tongue. "Ugh fuggh. Mmm."

Kim kept bobbing. Jason's hips started to come up to meet her thrusts. His head dropped to the mattress. "I'm gonna come if you don't stop!"

Kim just kept bobbing up and down. She kept up her moaning even though he was no longer eating her pussy.

Jason tried to get her off him not wanting to come this quick but she locked her legs around his sides and wouldn't let him up. "Oh fuck Kim. You gotta stop or I'm going to coomme!" His hips bucked as his orgasm erupted in her mouth.

She started sucking hard and squeezing up his shaft with her hand, trying to get as much of his cum in her mouth as possible.

His body spasmed uncontrollably beneath her. "Fuck that was good. But I didn't want to come until I got to fuck you." He said.

She still hadn't allowed him to get up or move. Without taking her crotch from his face she leaned over to Cindy. She pulled the panties from the girl's mouth and pressed hers to it quickly before the girl could speak.

Pulling back she said. "Keep that warm for me. Don't swallow or let a drop out of your mouth until I tell you too." She then returned to Jason's softening cock. "Don't worry baby, I'll get you back in fighting shape real quick." She pulled his partially hard shaft into her mouth with her lips.

He groaned. "Oh fu-" Kim cut off his words by pushing her pussy on his mouth.

"Come on baby get me all wet and ready to take this fucker inside of me." She resumed bouncing her face on his dick. "Mmm," She moaned as he licked her slick hole. "ok, you're hard and I need a good fuck." She said as she took her crotch away from his face. "You ready for the show slut?" She asked Cindy who had rolled onto her stomach and was staring at the two with wide, green eyes. She also was unconsciously grinding her hips against the blankets. Doing anything to try and get herself off again. "Stop that slut." She swatted Cindy's ass.

"Umph." Cindy then looked shocked and scared as her adorable ass jiggled.

"You didn't just swallow that load, did you cunt?" Cindy shook her head vehemently.

"Show me bitch." Kim grabbed one of Cindy's pigtails and pulled the girl up to her face. Cindy opened her mouth and displayed the pool of cum on her tongue. "Good bitch." She then threw the blonde to the bed again. Kim straddled Jason's re-hardened cock. She used her hand to guide his saliva slick shaft into her. She was warm and tight. Though not as tight as Cindy, Jason didn't think anyone could be as tight as that girl. "I'm already pretty close baby."

She placed her hands on his shoulders as she arched her back, forcing him all the way into her. She then began to grind her hips into him in a circular motion with his entire length inside her. Her hair fell forward over her face and her ceiling light shown through it softly. Wisps of it were floating all around her head. Her eyes were closed and her head was thrown back as she rode him. His hands found her hips and enfolded the top of her ass.

"You are so beautiful Kim." Jason said as he watched her face twist in pleasure.

"You're sweet." She laughed. "But this is a strange time to tell a gal she's pretty." She picked up the pace of her grinding as her eyes rolled back in her head. "Oh fuck! Right there, right there! Don't stop!"

"Don't stop what? I'm just laying here." Jason said as Kim's pussy clamped down around his hard cock.

"Yes. Yes. Yes!" She was nearly screaming as she came. He felt the warmth of her fluids as they spread over his thighs. "Oh fuck yes!"

There was a banging on the wall behind Jason. "Shut up Kim I'm trying to sleep!" A voice came from the other side of the wall.

"Well I am trying to come Staci! You should try it sometime!" Kim shouted back before collapsing onto Jason.

He used his grip on her ass to push and pull her hips up and down his cock. Her muscles quivered inside and out.

She slid off him to one side and his cock leapt back up, glistening from her pussy. "Clean up time bitch and don't you dare loose a drop of his cum." She roughly grabbed Cindy by the hair once more and shoved the blonde's face onto Jason's cock.

She didn't open her mouth but pushed her lips against the head of his cock, trying to get him in without letting any cum out.

Kim began pushing her head up and down. The bound girl wanted to try to make the blowjob feel good but she couldn't do much from her position and with Kim directing her motions. She just focused on keeping a tight seal around him.

"Alright slut." Kim pulled Cindy off the cock. "Show it to me." Cindy obediently opened her mouth allowing Kim to see the white puddle. "Good girl. This is an interesting way to keep the bitch quiet without losing the use of that pretty mouth. Though I'm not sure if she'd be able to use her tongue on me without swallowing." Cindy's pretty eyes widened. "Would you like to lick my pussy you little dyke?" Cindy nodded her head. "Maybe I'll grant you that privilege later. For now get up on that dick, you've earned some fun." She helped the blonde replace her on Jason's hard cock. She put her hands on the cute buttocks of the girl and helped lower her down.