Accidental Hazing Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Umph." Cindy breathed hard through her nose.

"Fuck she is so tight." Jason groaned.

"You like her tight pussy baby? You want her to come on your dick? She seems to be trying to." Kim said indicating Cindy's frantic bouncing. "You like watching her titties bounce around?" Kim grabbed the pale mounds of flesh. Her fingers lightly pinched the nipples.

"Yeah." Jason grunted in answer to all three questions. He gripped Cindy around the stomach, marveling at how big his hands looked wrapped around her tiny frame. He liked how Cindy was soft. Brooke and Kim were both well toned which was great. But sometimes Jason liked a soft girl. She had just the slightest bump at the bottom of her belly.

Cindy kept bouncing, mouth and eyes closed.

Kim straddled Jason behind her, hands roaming over the blonde's breasts and pussy.

"You ready for her to come baby?" Kim asked from behind Cindy.

"Yeah I'm real close." Jason told her.

"Try and hold out. I have a plan for your next load. You just gotta make it through this." She said as she pinched down on Cindy's right nipple and clit at the same time.

"Uummm. Uummmm. Uggghhh!" Cindy's tight pussy muscled clamped down even tighter on his cock.

"Oh fuck I can feel her coming. Oh. Fuck."

"Just hold out baby." Kim was doing her best to restrain the bucking blonde.

"I don't think I can." Kim pulled Cindy off his cock and threw her to the bed. The blonde whined and whimpered through her nose as her hips continued to buck wildly.

"Get up babe, stand by the bed." Kim pushed him up and the swung the little blonde girl around so she was on her back with her head hanging over the edge. One pigtail dangling to the floor, the other trapped beneath her with her bound arms. Her thighs still quivered and Kim could see her pussy opening and closing like a hungry mouth. "Come here." She grabbed Jason's cock and used it to pull him to the girl's upside down mouth. "You can probably get it straight down her throat like this." She pushed the head of his cock against Cindy's closed lips. He began to pump his length into her mouth. He got all but an inch in with the first shove. By the third he was fully in her mouth. He grabbed onto her shaking tits with both hands as he watched her throat expand every time her thrust into it. His frantic pumping was forcing his previous load to spill out the sides of her mouth. It slowly ran up her cheeks towards her eyes.

"So close." He panted.

"Here baby let me." Kim grabbed his cock as he pulled back for another thrust. "Come in this slut's mouth. You know she wants your cum in her tummy. And I want it too. Come, please." She began jacking his cock as fast as she could.

Watching as one beautiful coed jerked him off into the mouth of another, bound, girl was too much for Jason. His cock began firing in Cindy's mouth mixing the fresh load with his old.

Cindy's mouth was full and more was spilling down her face. Some already reaching her hair when Kim pulled him from Cindy's mouth. The blonde quickly clamped it shut around the dual loads.

Kim the squeezed the last of his cum onto Cindy's face. She then took Cindy's pigtail and wiped the tip of his cock off on it. "Swallow you little cum slut." Cindy took a big gulp, awkwardly since she was upside down. She opened her mouth proudly to display her empty mouth. Kim then began scooping the cum from Cindy's face and feeding it to her, Cindy eagerly sucked at the cum covered fingers as Jason collapsed on Kim's bed.