Accidental Meeting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You don't wear these in the shower, do you?" he asked, mildly mocking. Before she could answer, he had slipped them from her legs in one quick movement. Not losing momentum, he dropped his head to her groin, nuzzling in the dark recess of her sex, all the while moving his hands to grip hers and pull them so that she flopped back on the bed. He nuzzled into her and she responded by opening herself up to him, to feel the softness of his tongue as it caressed her with gentle flicks. She lay silent for the moment and then reacted with an almost hissing intake of breath as his tongue found the center of what would be their universe for the next hours.

He slipped his tongue gently into her, sliding up along that sweet crevice. She arched in reaction again as he touched her clitoris, ever so lightly, but enough to send more shivers through her. He tasted the juices that now started to gush from her and within seconds had placed his whole mouth over her, sucking, licking and pulling gently with his teeth at the soft folds of skin. His arms were holding her thighs tight against his chest and she was suddenly trapped, his tongue now working her into a frenzy, alternately arching her back, raising her head from the bed as she felt the arrows of fire scorch her very soul.

It had been months since she'd last made love; Ben had been traveling a lot, and they hadn't been able to consummate their love. "Hah!" she thought now in a moment of lucidity, between the flashes of fire ripping her body apart, "he was too fucking busy screwing around, but I'll show you..." But, her thoughts were lost as rain on an open fire, disappearing in seconds as Alex's tongue played her senses to the extreme. She struggled against him not wanting to win, not wanting to lose these feelings that were more a strange reaction to the sexuality building almost too quickly. She didn't want to come yet, but....but....

It hit her like a lightning bolt. Wham! She knew she was capable of searing orgasms, but this took her completely by surprise, exploding from her depths into a wracking, moaning, throat-burning growl. He'd lifted his arms off her legs and had been caressing her with his right hand. The fingers had caressed, then stroked strongly, then inserted into her to violently probe her innermost depths, awakening a screaming lust that had emanated from deep within her throat in a roar of ecstasy and she shook from the tidal wave of emotion that saturated her body.

Slowly, she calmed down, he laying his mouth against her sex, but in a gentle way, not kissing or actively working her; simply locked onto her as the tremors subsided. She had flung her arms back over her head and had been grabbing at the pillow near her left hand so that, as she came, she had squeezed the thing against her chest unable and unwilling to control the orgasm. Now, as she slowly recovered, she looked across her naked stomach at him. His eyes sparkled with mirth, his grin hidden into the folds of her, as she'd closed her legs tightly against his ears during her orgasm. Relaxing, she allowed him to raise himself up, and his chin glistened with her juices, as he smiled at her. "Wow. That was quick!" A pause. "I guess you needed that more than you thought?"

With a sheepish smile she nodded. "Oh God! That was something else!" She tried to raise up and he had to pull her into a sitting position as he knelt back onto the floor. Then he realized his knees hurt slightly, so he stood.

"D'you fancy that shower now?"

She nodded silently. "You may have to carry me, as I don't think my legs will work." And she continued to sit there, recovering, as he undid his shirt, pulling it off. Then, unselfconsciously, he leaned down, pulled off his socks and then undid and removed his slacks. His colored boxer-shorts were tight across him, as he was still aroused by the sight of her, despite the sweater and skirt shoved up to her navel, as she now lay back down across the bed, from exhaustion.

She watched him now through slit eyes, admiring the physique. He must be forty she thought, but was in great shape, his stomach muscles still taut and his upper body well balanced, slim and yet healthy looking. He pointed to her.

"C'mon. You look like you could use some soaping over." And, he leaned to pull her up off the bed. Making her stand there, he pulled the sweater over her head tousling her hair, and then, as he reached behind to unhook her bra, she unzipped and slipped out of her skirt. Almost naked, they stood close to each other, and he pulled her to him, holding her gently against his chest, as she took in the maleness of him, the scent, the aroma -- probably of the sexual antics they had just indulged in, and yet -- there would, she knew, be more. Suddenly, she couldn't wait! The tiredness had gone, but the pleasure of the quick orgasm had not devastated her; it had simply aroused the knowledge that she wanted more!

"You're not wearing boxer shorts in MY shower" she stated, looking petulantly up at him. "It's simply not allowed!" -- and with that, she dropped to her knees, pulling at the sides of the shorts, which slipped down as he moved slightly to open his legs.

Her face was level with his cock as she pulled them down and delighted in the appearance; he was softer but still aroused, and she knew that she could reverse things in no time. 'Fair's fair' she thought to herself. Taking him in her left hand she brought him to her, noticing the glistening moisture at the end of him, which she longed to taste. Now it was his turn!

Slowly, she took him in her mouth. Swirling her tongue around the end of his cock, she tasted the slight saltiness of him as she then opened her lips fully, and slid herself over the length of him. He moaned, a hand holding her head as if to steady himself, but also to mildly force her to do more. He was soon getting bigger, she could feel the growth under her lips and she worked with a steady motion to suck him fully, or changing, to run her lips and tongue down the under-side of the shaft, and then to revert to sucking fully again with a mild chewing motion, working him into a frenzy.

So, there they were, he standing, arching forward, his whole being centered on her passionate lips, she, either holding him by the buttocks forcing him into her throat, or holding and caressing his balls, stroking them gently and kissing them as she worked her way up and down his sex. His cock was glistening with their juices, and she was oblivious to anything else, only concentrating on the aim of pleasuring him to the extreme, as he had her. His legs trembled as she held his buttocks, and she almost forced him into a thrusting motion. She knew he was near the edge, and she wanted to take him; have him explode in her. And, it would happen soon!

Another moment, and she knew he was over the top and all she wanted was to feel that gushing explosion of him. His hands now held her head and she dug her nails into him, holding him as he came in a shuddering, shaking guttural roar that had him holding on to her as she actively sucked him dry, grabbing him with one hand as she swallowed in great gasps, his very essence.

As he finally came to a shaking, almost sobbing end, she let him slip from her mouth, and he was able to sag to his knees on the floor. As they fell together in the aftermath, he said "Jeez Sandy, that was fabulous!"

She grinned impishly at him. "Now whose legs don't work?" But, she leaned forward again, spreading her knees either side of his and they clung together to maintain, if nothing else, their balance. But, it was now a reassurance. This may not be love; it may not last through tomorrow, but for tonight, this room was their hideaway and they were in love if only for the release of their own frustrations and needs.

After a few minutes, she whispered in his ear. "Shower's waiting." Helping each other up, he looked at her and grinned. "Damn. I guess I needed that too!" and she smiled, now comfortable with this unexpected but delicious man. In moments she had the shower streaming hot water over them. The tub was a "roman" affair with a wide oval base and Jacuzzi jets. She'd lit some candles and they were enclosed in the shower with a flickering orange glow. Gently, she took some scented soap and started lathering him down, silently, just by gestures, making him raise his arms and then, a leg at a time, while she paid homage to his manhood in gentle caresses, which soon had him showing signs of revival, as her hands played with him. She grinned up at him.

"Hmm. Life in the old dog yet?" she murmured, and he pulled her up to him, kissing her gently as he wrapped her into his arms, their soapy bodies sliding against each other.

"Not so much of the 'Old'!" And he slapped her bottom gently.

She arched into him, and biting his lower lip very gently, she said "It's my turn now." Looking into each other's eyes, they found hands and she passed him the soap. Still holding her close, he lathered her back, and rubbed all the way down from her neck to her backside, and then, sliding down her -- at which point his mouth took in a very soapy nipple, licking it until she started mewing again -- he worked the backs of her legs, his strong hands gripping each as he massaged her calves and upper thighs. His erection had returned and she found herself gripping him and soaping him, working him back to a state of readiness. But, he wasn't going to succumb this time, and he grasped her wrist, holding it away from him.

"Uh huh." He murmured, "why don't we enjoy each other slowly?" His question caught her by surprise. Ben had always been in a damned hurry, pushing her to try and orgasm quickly, trying for himself to come, and, as she relaxed under Alex's ministrations, was annoyed in retrospect for Ben just simply rushing the whole thing.

Of course, there had been those times when a sudden urge had taken either, or both of them, and then the rushing of the copulation was fun. Usually taken in the wrong place where exposure could lead at best to embarrassment, at worst.....well, extreme embarrassment! She found that the furtive couplings had lent an edge to her sexual drive, but here it was different. Alex was caressing her so slowly and lightly that she could almost not feel his hands, and yet there were the familiar stirrings of fire in her loins as she clung to him, her eyes closed, relishing the spray of the water, his body warmth and the strength of his arms holding her, lending a form of security to her that was, well, reassuring.

Moments passed as she day-dreamed, and he held his head back to try to see her expression in answer. She opened her eyes, smoky in the shadows of the tub enclosure and the candlelight "Mmmm, love to" she said dreamily "But, er, not TOO slowly, okay?" She couldn't see his eyes at all, hidden in the depths of the shadows, but she knew he smiled with them. A pervasive air of relaxation came through for both of them and the outside world had faded away. They were lost in their thoughts and she realized that she had become -- much to her surprise -- very comfortable with this man, who was, obviously, a total stranger. But, she didn't give a damn now. He was here, and, well, his tongue had proved that he knew just how to pleasure her, and she began to itch for more. She shut out thoughts of his other woman; where he may have learned his secrets; how many other lovers he may have had. All she wanted was now, to have him to herself!

"Miss Piggy" she thought, and grinned sheepishly to herself.

She was so fuzzy as he attended to her that she had closed her eyes again, as he moved around her in the tub, and turned her to him. She felt him leaning behind her, was waiting for the softness of his soapy hands against her back when the ice-cold needles of the spray hit her like lightning! She screamed loudly. But, he held her tightly as she struggled against him.

It lasted maybe five seconds, before he quickly reversed the water flow to the heated spray, but still continued to hold her, almost bound to him with his strong arms around her. Her wide open eyes looked up at him, to find him grinning like an idiot!

"That got you going, didn't it?" he said quite calmly.

She leaned back and beat him with her two fists against his chest "You bastard" she said, but there was no venom in it. "I'll get you for that!" And before he could move, she turned, bending down to duck the spray, did exactly what he'd done. The icy blast hit him fully in the chest as she cranked up the flow to High, and he grunted with the full shock as the water streamed down his front. All this happened in seconds, their playfulness getting them hyper again. As she bent, she turned looking back at him, letting the spray go for a few seconds, before she switched the whole thing off. As he blinked his eyes, wiping away spray, he became aware of the white globes of her buttocks, and he couldn't resist any more.

His erection had hardened with the cold water, and he wanted her again. Now! Badly! It was if she knew, and made no attempt to rise up, and as she pushed herself back towards him, he felt the heat of her sex against his cock, and it took but seconds to hold her down, as he fumbled for her opening. Her right hand came through her legs, grabbing him while her left held her off the wall. A moment later he was guided into her, and she arched her back as he slid in fully, burying himself in her heated cavity. This time, there would be no foreplay!

They paused for a brief moment, and then she placed both her hands against the wall, either side of the shower hose. He held around the waist and then started to ream into her, slowly at first, but with a measured stroke that took him to the hilt of his cock. She arched her back again, allowing him the fullest penetration while she reveled in the luxurious feeling of her sexuality coming through in waves. She cried out slightly, the sound echoing in the silence of the bathroom. All other sounds had ceased, except for the slapping as he pounded against her buttocks. That glorious slapping that took over their world, he losing himself deep in her as his feelings rose; she, feeling the growing heat in her legs, her groin, and that deep recess that was her very inner being.

He worked her for a few more minutes and knew, by her movements and her moaning in her throat that she was nearing her climax. He had great trouble maintaining a steady thrusting, his own needs now clouding his control. God! He wanted to lose himself in her and he feared that he'd lose control before she crested, but his movements had her rising up on her tip-toes as she came. A strangled scream turned into a guttural growling. Her hands were flat against the tiles forcing her onto his spike as she allowed the waves of orgasm to flow over her, and burn her senses.

His own groaning ecstasy had him gushing into her seconds later as he allowed himself to let go, his sex throbbing through into his very soul as he clung to her. Breathless, she still leaned against the wall, but, she needed to straighten up and he felt her need, pulling her back towards him, still embedded in her depths. In the aftermath of their loving as she stood, he eased away, sliding out of her, to hold her back against him while they recovered. Was it the residual water, or were they both sweating again?

Suddenly, she shivered slightly, and turned towards him. He started to speak but she placed a finger against his lips. "That was lovely" she murmured "I may need to shower all over again! But -- let's lay down; suddenly, I'm a bit cold and I'd like to lie in your arms." She slid back the shower door and reached for her terry-cloth robe hanging behind the bathroom door. "Wait there" she said, "I'll be right back." And, pulling the robe around herself, she stepped out of the tub and disappeared. He grabbed a towel from the rack and started drying himself off, feeling now satiated. God, what a helluva night!

She returned to the bathroom with an equally furry robe and he was delighted to wrap himself into its folds. "This is my father's, so I'll have to have it washed before he gets home!"

Alex was suddenly wary. "Your father lives her full time?" he asked.

"Oh yes, but he's always away, and won't be back until the weekend." She smiled, suddenly realizing his thought pattern. "No. It's okay. There's nobody here but me, and the maid won't be here until the morning sometime -- although, with the snow, I don't know if we'll even see her!" She paused, and then took his hand. "Like some more coffee?" smiling up at him. She paused again. "That was really nice just now. Let's have a drink, and then..." again, the hesitancy -- "Take me to bed and just hold me." She sounded almost waif-like, he thought. "I'd love to cuddle for a while before we sleep." More hesitancy. "You WILL stay, won't you?"

He pulled her to him. They stood, huddled in their robes as he said "I've love some coffee, and yes, I will stay with you. I would like it if you'd sleep in my arms." And, so it was. Within twenty minutes they were snuggled into her bed, the giant duvet wrapped around their nakedness as she stretched over him, somewhat like a cat, as he lay on his back, an arm around her shoulders. Her leg draped over his, he could feel the softness of her pubic hair almost tickling his thigh and he felt very content.

Not since the early days of his marriage had he settled into the ease of a woman sleeping on him. Jenny never wanted to hold each other. She was -- correction -- had been, great at sex with him, but those fires had quickly died and he had almost been content to while away their nights, reading, while she fell deeply asleep, twitching like a dog he'd once had, whose legs flailed around as he dreamed of chasing other dogs down the street.

He'd once told Jenny that, and she'd been most upset with him. Now, here, this girl, this woman, had drifted off so quickly, he was almost surprised that she should be so comfortable, so secure in his arms, she had -- in effect -- surrendered herself to him. He gripped her shoulder instinctively with these warm thoughts, and she gave out that little mewing sound again, which ended up as a tiny snore, which almost had him laughing, but he controlled the shaking so that she would not disturb. In minutes, he too, had fallen deeply asleep.

She awoke to light seeping in through the thick drapes. Peering at the clock she read off the time as 7:36. "Ummm" she murmured to herself. She felt good. And then she really woke, with a start, turning to look at Alex; hair tousled over his eyes, as he breathed deeply into the pillow. "Wow" she breathed to herself as her memory came flooding back to her. Then she realized that she needed to pee and slipped from under the covers, heading towards the bathroom.

He knew nothing until the smell of fresh coffee finally got to him. He stirred, and, opening an eye, found her watching him as she sat on the edge of the bed. "Hi.".

He mumbled something, his mouth feeling just a little thick. "Hi yourself." He raised himself up and sat against the headboard. The coffee smelled delicious to him, but she handed him a glass of orange juice to help clear his head. She looked delicious to him. Her hair was slightly tangled, although she'd obviously washed off all the make-up from last night, and looked clean, fresh and very inviting, the bathrobe hanging open slightly, so that he could see the curve of her breast almost inviting him to touch. Which he could not resist. He stroked the hidden softness of her and she smiled at him.

"You just don't stop, do you?" But, she didn't take his hand away and in fact straightened up enough where he could caress her nipple which grew instantly under his fingers.

"Ummm, that's nice" she continued, eyes glazing slightly as memories of her wonderful orgasms reappeared on her sexual memory bank. He placed the, by now, empty, glass on the side table and, leaning forward, pulled her robe aside so he could envelope that growing sign of her readiness for him. His lips, cool from the juice, chilled her nipple as he took her, and she sighed briefly. Her movements only created a need in him now, and he was growing hard again. In those night hours he had woken a couple of times to roll against her back, his arm extending around her and cupping her breast with his hand, as she slept. Involuntarily she had moved against him, and he had almost woken her up to make love again, but had, instead, let her sleep through. Only now, she was awake!