Accidental Meeting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she changed out of her street clothes into a sweat suit, her bedside phone warbled. "Hey darling, it's me" said Daddy. "Have you been out?"

"Oh yes" she said hesitatingly. "Where are you?"

"I'm here, in my bedroom. I thought I heard you come in, but was changing. Did I hear voices?"

She stammered for a minute, nonplussed that her father was actually back so soon. It was not often that he knew of her liaisons and she suddenly felt embarrassed "Yes daddy. I have a friend who has been with me, but, er, well, I just didn't expect you back so soon..." She paused again, for almost too long. "er, he needed to shower and he's in my bathroom right now."

But, daddy was a big boy. First, she'd been married to that fool Barrett, and then making a fool of herself with the idiot from the Tribune whom he'd caught cheating on her; now, he was glad that at least she had a new "friend". He smiled to himself. "That's great sweetheart. Nice guy?" She murmured her confirmation. "Good, then maybe I can get to meet him. But, listen honey" he said quickly, changing his tenor. "I've got good news. I got in early this morning. Pierre had flown with me back in our company jet and dropped me off before I sent him off to New York. So, I went to the office early. The new ads for Paracid broke last night -- AND the agency had finally listened to my advice! The damned thing has been extremely successful at last!

"Of course, I had to tell that stupid creative director Alex Norton just how to make it work last week; and now the first breakouts are looking good. We'll have to wait for the rest of the country's returns to come in, as we launch, but I'm sure everything's okay!"

She paused. Paracid. Hadn't Alex said something about a new launch last night?

She reached for his card on the side-table. Scanned Alex's name.

Oh Shit!

Daddy came back on the line. "Sandy? Have you seen my bathrobe?"

Oh Shit!

Oh Shit, Shit!!

* * * * *

© 6/2010 Stu Roberts