All Comments on 'Accidental Rape'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
More garbage

By the garbage king.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

just life imitating art on the screen

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Gosh your honor. I never meant to rape her, I thought it was my wife and when I realized it wasn't....

Well, I couldn't "unrape" her, so I might as well finish off. I know, I know, she did try to fight me off and she did scream no; but I figured she was only pretending. If she didn't want to, all she would have to do is say no. What do you take me for, a rapist?

What do you mean you're sentencing me to 20 years in prison? I'm a good man, I don't deserve this! I'm not some rapist, she wanted it, even if she said no, her body said yea!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
What's a good man to do?

Keep going Ashson! I love all your work man!

kiwifire51kiwifire51about 10 years ago
Needs more reluctance.

I think the babysitter should have fought it or at least begged more, especially at the end when he came inside her. Would have been hot for her to only admit liking it to herself in her head, rather than follow the instructions of her rapist.

Seemed just a little too soft-core for me personally, but it wasn't bad! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
A very unlikely plot

Except for a dumb ass and his wife who would end up in jail for a bunch of years. If you write a story at least make it semi-plausible.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
LOVED IT!!

I hate to argue with all the people who hated this story but I really liked it. I wish the story was from either Riana’s or Jeanie’s words but it was still a good story. I can see myself from both Riana and Jeanie’s eyes and that helped me liking the story the best. I also liked it because I saw the story as realistic enough to see happening for real. To the bashers that are positive that the rapist guy is going to go to jail, 1. remember that most rapes go unreported and 2. his wife, Riana was there the whole time and can claim in was consensual. So, 3. the babysitter she would see it as two words against one and might not tell. 4. the babysitter might think the night over and want seconds. Before you all bash me on this I should tell you that when I was raped for real I never reported it. I hated it at the time and never went back near him. It was my first sexual encounter and I eventually fantasized over it and situations like it since then. I don’t hate on Riana either, in fact I’m more jealous of her than I am of Jeanie.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Erotic, but still Wrong...

While the whole story was both erotic and controversial, the end comment about further victimizing the girl by making it think it was her fault it morally, ethically and overall wrong in all manners. Rape is a serious issue and further mentally abusing someone is almost as bad as a full on rape.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
very cute

liked it :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good read.

Good well written erotic fiction. For the people who read and then moan that the protagonist would go to jail etc... It is a fictional non-consent story... If you don't want to read rape fantasies don't read them!!

From a female non consent fantasist- brilliant writing. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Accidental ? You're a court case waiting to happen

Rape cannot be accidental. You even wrote that the babysitter shook her head and said no. You need some serious education on the matter. I'm amazed this was even published.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
A bit of good fun(extremely well executed, too.

The people getting their knickers in a knot over this should remember that THIS IS FICTION. (like Jack and Jill went up the hill, remember - there really were no Jack and Jill)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Awesome story

I love these idiots who scream "Oh, rape is wrong" THEN WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU IN THE NON-CONSENT CATEGORY?! Jesus, stupid people make my brain hurt. Ashson, keep up the great work. You're awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
ADULTS ONLY

What are these moronic readers bitching about? Do they NOT understand English? Do they NOT understand the category? What the HELL do they think NonConsent means? They're amazed this story was published? Go read some stories in Mind Control, dummies. Go read some of the stories in the fetish section, where some of the women are taken by Donkeys! Stupid TWITS! They're mad because the characters

don't think they've done anything wrong? Grow Up! Go back to where ever it is you came from. You don't belong here in the adult section!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So what

Why are people calling out others on being stupid for telling it like it is? Rape is such a huge issue it shouldn't evn be a category. And this story was just dumb. From the beginning right to the end

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ashson

You can accidentally rape me sometime :)

Screw the haters!

Skye2DeepSkye2Deepover 7 years ago
Enjoyable

Laughed n enjoyed this so much

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Real rape vs sex story rape

So yeah, in real life not only does no mean no but there needs to be a willing yes. In real life rapists should be necklaced.

On the other hand, this is a sex story and both males and females enjoy reading and even role playing this. Some women like having a big O but never saying yes, it could be because they were raised that only bad girls say yes maybe it is something else.

Many eye hydra has story's were people have their eyes pull out by demons during sex and it ends with those people dead.

Some people like romance stories. Some people like rape stories. Some guys are into other guys. It is not my thing so I choose not to read those. It would be foolish of me to read a story in the gay topic area, that is clearly marked male on male action, then post how I didn't want to read about men having sex with each other and give it zero stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
She's protesting, but only because she feels she should. You can't disappoint her now."

Oh My!

#youreallyshouldn'tsaythat

I loved the story...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
You always get my nipples erect

Loved it. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Awful

Look if NC isn’t your thing, by all means stay out of the NC section.

But this was absolute crap. The character interaction is cringeworthy and completely unbelievable. I get it’s fantasy but come on. No babysitter, woken from a sound sleep by a horny drunk stripping her naked is going to respond with an “aw schucks”

Language choice is clunky and reads like English is a third language.

Terrible. Please get an editor

Lovecraft_LoreLovecraft_Loreover 3 years ago

I don't often read Ashson, now I remember why.

But it does have its following so to each their own.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

See the thing is, other commenters, I don't have a problem with noncon content. I have a problem with noncon content where it's repeatedly emphasized 'well it's not REALLY rape' and 'actually the struggling victim TOTALLY wanted it guys.' Probably 75% of that is that I don't want to spend my JO time hearing about how rape was totally justified because I hear that enough in real life, but it's also 25% because then why did you tag it as rape? Yeah the story category has 'reluctance' included but rape is literally in the title. Make up your mind, and also maybe don't repeatedly reinforce the idea that there are loopholes to rape.

As an actual review, I read it through but I guess the writer and I have different ideas of what's sexy, because it was pretty boring and nonerotic to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

See the thing is, other commenters, I don't have a problem with noncon content. I have a problem with noncon content where it's repeatedly emphasized 'well it's not REALLY rape' and 'actually the struggling victim TOTALLY wanted it guys.' Probably 75% of that is that I don't want to spend my JO time hearing about how rape was totally justified because I hear that enough in real life, but it's also 25% because then why did you tag it as rape? Yeah the story category has 'reluctance' included but rape is literally in the title. Make up your mind, and also maybe don't repeatedly reinforce the idea that there are loopholes to rape.

As an actual review, I read it through but I guess the writer and I have different ideas of what's sexy, because it was pretty boring and nonerotic to me.

(sorry if this multiposts , having a browser issue)

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I don't know what everyone is complaining about, it's FICTION!! That means it's made up, NOT real. Does this happen in the real life? Maybe, but I doubt it happens very often. I enjoyed it for what it was, a good short story. Thank You Ashson for sharing it with us.

MakerofSorrowMakerofSorrowabout 2 months ago

I don’t understand people. we all know this is fiction. No need to write a dissertation and reality and fantasy. Yes we all know that the husband and wife would both go to prison. If this was a real scenario.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Good story. Ignore the haters.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous