All Comments on 'Accidents Happen'

by rhimshot415

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Excellent

Very real. Many friendships progress. It takes someone like Brenda to make a first move. Too many are reluctant to take a chance on ruining friendship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Would have liked to hear more about their oral and manual explorations before the intercourse.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 9 years ago
Sweet story

With all the planing it seened so cut and dry with no real passion, no doubt there was love but planing when to have sex that's something you do after you have kids, untill then you fuck like rabbits.

Story just needed some hot sex, he ate her, she sucked him, then they fucked and went to sleep, like reading store ads in the paper.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

YAWN, very, very flat! No real emotion, just lets plan to suck and fuck and that's it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Too clinical

Not quite sure where the 'Accidents Happen' title came from. Accidentally touching her tits? OK, but you should develop more of the title into the story.

Plot isn't bad, but it sounds like it comes out of a textbook. And their conversations are very stilted and formal. A couple who grew up together would speak to each other much differently.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More emotion please.

This read more like a story outline. After the first incident at the pool side you need to flesh each progression with a 'scene'.

Don't give up simply add more :)

shexdensmoreshexdensmoreover 9 years ago
ok, start off was good, but. ..

Ok, ummm. What happened, i LOVED it up until the whole future planning thing. Don't get wrong. I agree with that whole heartedly. But it just became mechanical and totally lost interes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
accident

I expected the parents would join in the sex to spice this story up.

prop69prop69over 8 years ago
Boring

Sorry, but this was a SNORE

kinkykayleykittykinkykayleykittyalmost 8 years ago
the sex ed language lost me.

"rubbing against her sex, watching you ejaculate" i just couldnt get into it. that said i liked some elements of the first couple paragraphs. i thought their relationship wasnt touched on enough and the action was kind of quick and lack luster.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous