All Comments on 'Accidents Happen'

by emma579

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
inidnainidnaover 13 years ago
Awesome

I always keep coming back to this story! This is like the 4th time I've read it and I'm still hooked on every word. Ugh, so hot!

Wormwood_tooWormwood_tooover 13 years ago
Excellent story.

This story was a huge turn-on and very well written. Thanks for posting!

availableslave2uavailableslave2uover 13 years ago
Excellent!

This story was so well written and detailed, I loved it! I wish I were Carly! Thank you so much for sharing this with us. I will be reading this again with my toy handy this time!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Delightful

Playful and delightful and sexy and.. well... human. Well done!

Linda_LeeLinda_Leeabout 13 years ago
Loved it!

I absolutely loved this story. It's very well written and in a funny, charming sort of way is kind of believable too. The characters seem real and the sex was hot hot hot hot hot! 5 stars! (If I could give 6 I would!)

othbndyothbndyover 11 years ago
exhotic

Emma, that was a great story. I loved the predicament you put Carly in, and the way you found to get her out.

phil2213phil2213about 11 years ago
Incredible accident

Your writing skills are incredible Emma. Carly like a number of men and women under estimated herself. It goes to show that her fantasy of being with a man who she felt was beyond her reach. After reading this story there is no doubt to Carly's speculation, which underscores her lack of confidence in her prowess and appeal. The story by Emma spared no room for doubt about Carly's lack of confidence. The story was sensuous and erotic but most of all I think it speaks to those lovesick insecure people to take a chance you might get the surprise of your life. Thank you Emma for your handling of this story with your genius.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 10 years ago
Accidents happen...

and so do pregnancies. Did Adam and Carly even think of that? Probably not--they were so hot for each other that they never thought of protection. I enjoyed the humor of it all.

Great story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous