Accidents Happen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
emma579
emma579
384 Followers

Carly squirmed, panting, and he felt her body tighten even more around his shaft. He was so close, but more than anything he wanted to feel her come around him. His fingers reached between her legs, seeking, stroking her clit, making her writhe even more. His groan of pleasure vibrated straight up his cock and set her orgasm loose. Her inner muscles began to work his shaft like greedy fingers as her cum spilled free, enveloping his cock in searing heat, her cream spilling over his balls.

"Yes," he managed, bucking his hips, bouncing her on his cock as his balls clenched. His penis swelled inside her and pulsed, erupting in a long burst of semen. She cried out as his cum filled her core, as wave after wave of his release burst inside her. Her body shuddered, straining in his arms, as he emptied himself into her.

"God, baby, yes," he groaned as she went limp in his arms, as he took her down to the bed, spooning their bodies together in the tangle of sheets. The last of his orgasm emptied into her as they lay panting. "Give me a minute and I'll get the keys," he murmured, nuzzling her neck, laving her sweaty skin, "Then we can try face up."

Accidentally handcuffing herself to the bed turned out to be the best idea Carly ever had.

emma579
emma579
384 Followers
12