Accusations of Immorality

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becky was in two minds about seeking a divorce. The problem was she'd found it very difficult to get off with vaginal sex until Richard entered her life. The very first time he plunged into her she came so heavily so thought she'd urinated. After that they'd honed their techniques and requirement until now sex for them worked like a well-oiled machine. She worried that he might be irreplaceable. Her brother-in-law had been at her three times, no restrictions imposed, but he proved he was no substitute for Richard and anyhow he was married to Milly. Well she would not hurry into making her decision. God if the Sunday papers published photos of Richard's bald dick she'd die of embarrassment.

Next day Parker was playing in the kitchen with his fire engine so Becky took the opportunity to ask Nicky the big question.

"Darling if mommy and daddy decided not to live together any more who would you choose to live with?"

"Don't be silly mommy. Daddy wouldn't let you go away."

"Why not darling?"

"Because he loves you."

Becky gritted. Oh yeah? "But darling, say it happened. Would you decide to live with daddy or mommy?"

"Daddy."

Recovering from the shock, Becky asked why would daddy prefer to live with daddy?

"Cos he doesn't growl about me being untidy and he reads me stories."

"But I read you stories."

"Not as good as daddy does. Don't you know that?"

Fuck daddy, Becky fumed and then regretted thinking that because some bitch probably was doing just that.

She was leaving Nicky with her coloring-in book when the five-year-old said, "Can I tell daddy you asked me that or is it a secret?"

Ohmigod, Becky sighed. Her little girl is already prepared to be devious at her age.

She put the same question to Parker.

He didn't attempt to cross-examine her. He came straight out with it, without looking up. and said daddy.

"Why do you say daddy and not me?"

"Because I thought daddy. Want me to say you?"

"No, don't bother."

Becky staggered to the bar in horror and poured herself Vodka on rocks. God her children were prepared to disown her for a lecherous adulterer. Little wonder the world was so stuffed up. She wept into her Vodka and gradually began to feel warm and protected within herself. She felt ready to smile again and decided to get drunk after the children were in bed thinking about their beloved father.

Actually Becky didn't like drinking too much liquor because of the after-effects so drank no more that night. She was in bed, no longer weeping, when a minor miracle occurred. Nicky came in half asleep and said, "I'm missing daddy. Can I sleep with you?"

Very grateful her daughter wanted to share the bed, Becky lifted Nicky in and patted the wee darling to sleep. And then no longer feeling lonely she fell asleep."

After breakfast when the kids were outside playing where she could see them Becky called Richard.

"Oh hi Becky."

"Don't hi me you nasty fornicator."

There was silence. God he was forcing her to speak. She gritted, "I'm calling about your joint responsibilities. I'm managing to survive the shame and your two children who love you are happily playing outside are missing you. I want this mess sorted."

"It's all under control Becky. Just sit tight and it will all begin to disappear."

"How can you be sure about that?"

"Because I've two professionals working on it and have agreed to do as I'm told."

"Where are you now?"

"Down at the village in James' pickup getting provisions for them. Also remember cell phones are out of range up at the cabin. When are you returning my car you stole?"

"Well you stole my innocence years ago and now have me down at zero in the eyes of our local community."

"So does that make us even?"

"Yes. God fuck you and your slippery tongue. You know I meant no, no, no."

He chuckled and said she had him confused.

"There you go again, bouncing the ball back into my court. Christ I can see why women fall for you your fornicator."

"Actually my public believes I'm a clean-cut, polite All-American guy."

"Dream on Daisy, they will be disgusted with you now."

Richard honeyed his voice. "God it's been a long while since you labeled me Daisy. Are you are your pussy missing me?"

They was a huge silence but as he knew and she knew he knew she felt compelled to break it because she was a woman and women can't help talking. "You callous, insensitive bastard."

"Your pussy is dripping for me baby, come on, admit it."

Becky cut her call and threw the phone across the room. She yelled in frustration and wishing he'd be kind to her went off and changed her damp panties. The bastard, he knew everything!

Becky called and cancelled her visit to her attorney, scheduled for Wednesday morning. The kids wanted their father and she wanted him as well. She'd wait till he returned home and then decide her future with him. God the talk about her divorcing her husband would be worse that them talking about his adultery. Her mother had told her that some people would be critical but nonetheless rather impressed he'd taken on both blondes simultaneously and would then moan about their husband or partner's lackluster performance. The two perky, smiling women had their bodies plastered over her Sunday newspaper and she's had a secret thought about them that had appalled her. God what was happening to her values?

Looking out the window Becky was pleased to see the media stake-out was now down to four people. On Saturday morning there were twenty media people out there plus two TV outside broadcasting units but during the night when deadlines for the Sunday newspapers had gone most had left and now on Monday there were only four of them gritting it out.

She saw two attractive and beautifully dressed women arrive at the front driveway and talk the media people. She then recognized one as Richard's business attorney. They had the same family attorney.

* * *

James radioed half an hour out on the lake for assistance on Tuesday and when the charter boat arrived at the landing he found Richard waiting for him, grinning.

What the fuck? His career was in tatters and he was grinning? James thought darkly then perhaps it had been smoothed over and Richard had fucked Milly to celebrate. God he should have known not to leave Milly alone with that mother-fucker. Still, Richard hadn't complained about him fucking Becky those couple of times. God what a fuck she was and she must have been impressed with him. James waved and thought tit for tat, er tit for twat. Richard hadn't complained because he hadn't known about his wife's introduction into adultery had he? Good little bitch for keeping her trap shut.

The launch had taken the seven men and one woman on a two-night away fishing and hunting trip. I now left to deliver the last two sportsmen farther down the lake.

"Good trip?"

"Great. Thanks for meeting me Richard otherwise I would have had to make two trips. You lug that box of fish while I carry my gear and these two cuts of beautiful venison."

"You look beat."

"Two much hard drinking and sex."

"Sex? It was an all-guys charter wasn't it?"

"The skipper has his 30-year-old daughter aboard and Trevor arrived with his PA who took the place one of the guys who'd broken his pelvis crashing his trail bike."

"Jeeze how can I get on a hunting charter like that?"

James grinned. "Usually it is all guys and whisky. This time we got lucky."

They walked the half-mile track thought the woods without stopping. For the first time James realized that his brother-in-law who he'd always regarded as his intellectual superior knew next to nothing about deer-stalking and fishing. He realized the intellectual superiority tag remained but he felt much better knowing there was something he could teach Richard. He suddenly felt much better about their guest.

* * *

James came out of the shower and Milly came in and toweled his back, something he really liked her doing.

"I'm a bit tuckered out," he said. "Late nights, cigars and whisky as well as climbing hills and wading through swamps. Wake me up for dinner and in the meantime I suggest you lay Richard."

"What?"

"I'm saying I think you should fuck him. The poor guys is up here without sex and in this mess over those two blondes so I..."

"I can't believe I'm hearing this James."

James yawned and snapped, "He's your brother-in-law and probably needs a fuck. Just give it to him and stop fussing. I'm off for some shut-eye."

"James!" Milly squawked plaintively.

"Just do it Milly."

Milly went out to where Richard, shirt off, was splitting blocks of wood to small enough pieces to go into the wood-burner that heated their water and in cooler times also centrally headed the four-room cabin.

"Hi."

He looked at her curiously and said hi.

"Um want to go for a walk?"

"Why?"

Milly couldn't quite look at him. 'Um James told me to be extra kind to you."

"What are you trying to say?"

"Don't make this difficult for me Richard."

"Well speak to me straight."

"James said you are going through a difficult period and will be missing out on sex and I should offer to have sex with you."

Richard looked up at the house and then looked at Milly. "Are you absolutely sure he said that?"

"Yes absolutely."

"Jesus."

"Well you don't have to if you don't want to."

Richard swung the axe into the chopping block and grinned. "And what do you really think I want to do?"

"God Richard, you're embarrassing me. I don't have Becky's great looks and lovely body."

"But you fuck well. Come on. Let's disappear into the woods."

They walked off not looking back, unaware that James was already asleep.

It was a sunny afternoon and they came to a clearing that looked a great place for nude fucking.

The undressed and placed their clothes to form a rough mattress for protection from the littered ground.

"We haven't a towel," Milly said, throwing an arm round Richard and reaching for his erection with the other.

"Well we'll both have to swallow."

She giggled and called him gross but immediately focused and squatting she sighed and said, "Golly I do love this splendid cock of yours. No way could I call it pretty but it is regally classical."

"Just get on with it Milly; you have unrestricted access. I'd prefer it stuffed in your mouth to avoid listening to crap like referring to my cock as being regally classical. Next thing you'd be asking me to wax on lyrically about your cunt."

"Oh please do that Richard."

"Milly!"

"Right, I'm stuffing my mouth."

On Wednesday evening the three of them watched his program made up of segments from past programs. It was announced Richard would be back life next Wednesday.

CHAPTER 2

After clearing appointments, phone calls and paperwork Victoria called Cathy and they arranged to meet outside the Winn's home.

Victoria arrived first and the media took no notice, not recognizing her but they jumped off their seats and the photographers grabbled cameras when Cathy pulled in behind Victoria's Mercedes a minute later, obviously recognizing her.

A skinny reporter, who looked as if she never ate, cried, "Hi Cathy. Have you been called in to pull Mr Winn out of the shit?"

"I'm making a social visit Liz. Read what you like into that but be accurate because this is Mr Winn's commercial lawyer Miss Victoria Beltrami."

"God you two look like representatives of Armani. Phil photograph these two babes. Pose for the camera Cathy, please."

"We have nothing to lose," Cathy whispered to Victoria. "It keeps us on-side and could be handy if push comes to shove."

"The media can't be manipulated."

"Oh yeah Victoria? It depends who does the shoving."

The TV crew then filmed the arrival, getting the two women to walk towards the camera and their reporter asked exactly the same question Liz had asked and received exactly the same answer from Cathy.

And then, "Miss Beltrami. Are you concerned about the damage this disclosure by the Sanderson twins is doing to your client?"

"My client has not instructed me to make statements to the media on his behalf. You ought to direct that question at him."

"But we have been unable to track down Mr Winn."

"Track down? Mr Winn is not a criminal young lady."

"Then can you tell me how to contact him?"

Victoria said, "Try his phone. He's never far from it."

The exasperated reporter said Mr Winn's phone was out of range of the cellular network.

Victoria looked up at the sky and smiled and when the reporter looked up at the sky Victoria said politely, "Please excuse us" and they walked up to the house and were filmed and photographed from the street as Becky opened the door and said, "Come in Victoria and friend quickly and I'll close the door on those snoopers."

Victoria introduced Cathy who said, "Mrs Winn..."

"Please call me Becky."

"Becky I'm a media consultant hired by your husband. I'm here to update you on the situation."

"Thank god someone is speaking to me about this."

"Becky keep calm and I think the pressure will come off you now. Just live and act normally. Those media people outside were given some crumbs and as we leave I'll tell them I have advised you that you'll not be seeing Richard this week. I would expect them to pack up and leave. Now I must whisper in your ear as some media are in possession of very sophisticated listening devices."

She moved close to Becky and whispered, "I have advised him to stay low all week at the cabin. He'll come home Sunday night. Obviously you two will have things to discuss. He'll return to work on Monday and by then, hopefully, the dust will have settled. Please if you decide to talk to the media don't say where Richard is, or even suggest he is in hiding. Tomorrow his program will run as a compilation of excerpts from previous programs so that might start a rush of media enquiries with you."

Becky smiled and said, "Coffee ladies?"

She returned with coffee and then had a whispered conversation with Victoria.

"Do you think I should divorce Richard?"

"I cannot advise you about that Becky because you are not my client but I'll say this. Think about what you have going with Richard. Has this disclosure about other women changed your relationship with him radically, or is it likely to and if you do split how will you manage? Above all other considerations, try to imagine what affect splitting would have on you and the children."

"Have you been talking to him Victoria?"

"No but Cathy has and went to the nearby village where they met."

"Will the TV studio fire him?"

"Cathy and I met the studio heads. I made the legal warnings and Cathy made suggestions how they should handle this until Richard returned. She is very good."

Fifteen minutes later her two visitors left with Becky waving them off and thanking them for the briefing.

Cathy told the two waiting reporters once the photographers were in position, "There is nothing much I can tell you. I advised Mrs Winn she would not see her husband this week."

"When will he come home?"

"He'll decide that."

"Where is he?"

"Where he wishes to be."

The newspaper reporter smirked, "In hiding?"

"I would think he is in solitude thinking about his situation. That's all I have to say. I suggest you'll be wasting your time remaining here but that's for you to decide."

Victoria said as they reached their cars, "That was a waste of time me being here."

"No it wasn't," Cathy said emphatically. "Your presence will have cautioned those journalists about making outlandish speculation and you certainly helped put Becky more at ease and she did listen intently at what you had to say."

* * *

Milly was flat on her back, puffing and rolling her head from side to side and her tongue was flicking incessantly in her wide open mouth.

Richard was sitting on his folded legs with Milly's legs extending beyond his hips as he plowed his thick wet cock in and out of her while he leaned forward to mash her tits with his big mitts.

She kept coming and coming and there was nothing they could do about that but Richard pulled out when about to climax and shot his load clear of them.

"I would have swallowed it."

"I thought that was expecting too much," he smiled, panting.

"God I had multiple climaxes. You really know how to get a girl off Richard."

Although that comment rippled his ego Richard almost thought he'd rather not had been given that comment. It made him wonder if under the circumstances was he being untrue to Nicky. It was rather confusing because she was at least temporarily out of his life and he'd been drive to fuck someone.

They arrived back at the cabin to find James still asleep. Milly showered first and then began filleting enough fish for dinner and to make a pie to deep-freeze. Richard came from the shower to find himself being instructed how to slice and prepare the venison for freezing but he was useless, having no idea at all. Milly pushed him out of the way while she trimmed and cut the loins and tenderloins ready for packaging, telling Richard to make drinks.

James came out an hour later to find Richard asleep on the sofa, sitting up with his mouth open, and Milly drinking coffee and reading a recipe book.

"How did it go?"

"Great thank you. Do you feel rested... you're not looking so tired."

James said he felt fine. He grabbed a couple of bottles of beer from the fridge and kicked Richard awake.

That evening they watched TV news and two more women claimed to have had sex with TV celebrity Richard Winn.

"Ohmigod Richard, how do you do it?" Milly giggled, rather impressed.

James was more basic. "Pal how the fuck do you get time to work?"

Richard groaned.

More than 200 miles away attorney Victoria Beltrami, nibbling chicken noodles alone in her apartment looked at the screen darkly and said cuttingly, "You fuck whores but overlook me." She began crying.

Cathy Dulles, writing a report for another client, looked over the top of her glasses and said aloud, "Does this guy's dick ever have time to deflate?" and her cat mewed, wanting to go out.

Becky Winn looked at the film clip and sighed, and waited. The phone rang and she said, "Hi mom, yes I've seen the latest allegation. You know the bad part about it?"

"No," said Priscilla her mom.

"While Richard is getting his rocks off for any babe who catches his eye I'm missing out."

"Becky!"

Her daughter settled down to hear the diatribe, knowing her mom was insanely jealous and would be wishing her promiscuous son-in-law was ramming her into the bed head.

* * *

Richard borrowed James's pickup and stopping three miles short of Abbott Village found he had a strong enough phone connection. He called Becky.

Either she read the Caller ID or greeted everyone that way these days. She'd answered and said, "Hello asshole."

It was necessary to proceed carefully, Richard surmised, correctly. "Hi, how are you doing?"

"Okay."

"And the kids?"

Becky sniffed and said still missing him but not so much, but true to the misplaced loyalty of her sex his daughter each night still cried she was missing daddy and wept.

Richard took the plunge and asked had Becky watched TV news.

"Yes."

"And?"

"You must be working your way through the entire city."

Richard thought about that, He raised an eyebrow and thought not a bad idea.

"Becky hold your sniffles and listen to this. I don't believe I have ever seen those two bitches. They are lying, making it up, probably to hot up the interest of other males in them,"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes absolutely."

"Very well. I know I'm foolish saying this but I believe you."

Richard sighed in relief, but relief only lasted five seconds.

"Then what about the allegations of the Sanderson twins?"

"Baby do you really want an answer?"