Accusations of Immorality

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes you mongrel."

"Well I'll fill you in when we meet."

"Fill me in? You bastard, you're not touching me."

"I meant I shall give you a full account when we meet privately. No way am I going to talk to you about such a subject on a public telephone system. The media have probably managed to bug both our phones."

"The scum. Can they do that?"

"They are the media darling."

Becky said in surprise, "You just called me darling."

"You are my darling, darling. What's the surprise in that?"

Becky capitulated. "Oh Richard. I want you home."

"Just be patient darling. My consultant has me on a timetable. Had she been to see you?"

"Yes yesterday."

"Great. Well if nothing really serious comes up I'll see you then. Don 't wear panties darling."

"I-I'm not sure I'll allow you near me."

"Baby?"

"Christ Richard, don't pressure me."

"You're the girl. Goodnight baby."

Becky sniffed and said goodnight darling.

The next evening, Thursday, Richard returned to the village and after calling Cathy to get her room number circled the motel and entered the kitchen door at the rear that was propped open because of the heat. He was suspicious that media may have followed Cathy to Abbott Village.

He knocked on her door. It opened and she hauled him in by his shirtfront and slammed the door shut and covered his face with kisses. The next thing he knew was another woman came in on the other side and stuck her hand down inside his pants and was kissing into his neck. He twisted and recognized it was Victoria Beltrami. As if on cue they said together, "We want you Richard."

Jesus.

Richard knew if he attempted to plug these two women and Becky got to know about it he'd be down the chute.

He groaned, "No. Sorry girls."

Apparently they misunderstood him because they hauled him over to the bed, undressed him faster than he could undress himself and then threw him on to the bed where Victoria sat her damp pussy over his mouth while Cathy wrapped her mouth over his erection.

Jesus. Don't woman know the meaning of no?

One of them got a finger up his butt and suddenly Richard saw the situation their way; they both were desperate to be fucked.

"Give me a minute," he gasped and wriggled off the bed and stood looking down at the whores. He thought if they were whores what did that make him?

Trained by his mom to be a gentleman, Richard knew what he had to do. He slapped his dick to ensure it knew it accepted the call to duty and then it happened...

* * *

Priscilla White sat opposite her daughter shaking her head. "Rebecca I cannot believe you are thinking about allowing that monster back home." Priscilla never called her younger daughter Becky and winced whenever she heard other family use the shortened form.

"I haven't indicated my position mother so stop being devious and attempting to squeeze me for information. Witches do that to prise secrets from little girls."

Priscilla frowned and said, "What on earth are you going on about now?"

"Nothing mom. A slip of the tongue."

"Witches? Who's a witch? Is that what you think of me?"

Becky's face wrinkled and her eyes liquidized and she sighed and said softly, "I'm under stress mother."

"Ohmigod I'm so sorry darling. Here let me hug you."

And so Becky's secret that lurked deep within her remained intact, never having been shared. When a small girl and no longer allowed to sleep in the same room as her elder sister Mary-Rose, she coped with her loneliness by escaping into the world of princesses, witches and dragons and nasty mothers who might have been witches in disguise. Such make-believe had been scary and at times she'd screamed out only to be told, when found wide-awake she was having a nightmare but now as an adult those memories sometimes flared when she had to summons extra strength to be staunch.

"Darling I have a confession," began her mom in a whiny voice. "I have sinned."

Ohmigod, Becky thought. Her mother had allowed Richard to fuck her. She almost wet herself in gathering panic. Visions of the headline flashed before her: 'Fornicator's Mother-in-Law Confesses'. God all their friends would desert them and in guilt-overload her mom would disappear into the wilderness never to be seen again.

"No mom, don't confess. I know what you are about to say."

"B-but you can't know."

"I do mom," Becky sobbed. "Richard fucks anything that moves."

"Richard? Are you out of your mind? Your muscle-bound hero regards females like a lion over a piece of meat Rebecca. He'd have to knock me senseless if he were to penetrate me and escape with his eyes intact."

"Th-then who mother?"

Priscilla sobbed, "The Rev. Hudson Rivers."

"Who that gangly creep?"

"Darling you don't understand. That man was charged with sensitivity beyond belief and has been the only man to leave me after sex without me feeling violated."

Only man? Had her mom been a serial adulteress and was she still at it?

Imagines roared into Becky's mind as her mother droned on. When she'd finished they'd both cried and hugging said they forgave one another, not knowing what Becky had to forgive.

* * *

Just before midnight a non-descript Private Investigator entered a black non-descript SUV with its plates blacked out and greeted the driver who asked, "Do you recognize me?"

"No sir."

"Then let's keep it that way. You know what to do. Here's your $10,000 fee."

Murray Lee had never met TV company boss Colin Fell so was unable to recognize him.

Next day Murray met Angela and Rice Sanderson and he licked his lips thinking if anyone was to have a three-way with the twins it ought to be him.

"We charge five hundred bucks for an interview, each."

Murray lifted his eyes from the big tits and said, "This is not an interview Angela; this is a proposition. In this envelope are two airline tickets plus two wads of $25,000. All you have to do is have your parents take you to the airport in time for your Air France flight to France tonight and for you to disappear when you arrive in Paris and tour Europe for thirty days. At the end of the 30th day you are then free to return home, you both having earned that $50,000 to stay out of sight and keep your mouths shut."

"Is that all we have to do?" Rice asked in astonishment.

"Yes."

"What say we take a look at Paris and come home early?"

Murray smiled and lied, "My principal will want his fifty grand back plus another fifty grand in compensation and you'll be all square."

Rice said defiantly, "And if we refused?"

Murray just grinned, showing all his teeth.

"Oh god," said the girls clutching one another.

* * *

The media packed the Charlton Center next morning for the media conference at which they had paid $500 a head to attend to hear 'the full story' from the Sanderson twins. The fee also applied to all TV film crew entering the venue.

The minutes ticked by and Belinda Rose, the twin's media manager, looked at her watch anxiously and began to panic as the mutterings rose in volume. She called the twin's parents and looking exceedingly white went to the bank of microphones and called for silence.

Voice shaking, she announced, "I regret to reform you the parents of the Sanderson twins say their daughters left town last night with no forwarding address and not stating when they would return."

"You bitch, we want them now, in here, talking to us," screamed a female magazine journalist.

A few slaps sounded, then punches were thrown as people rushed to get at Belinda Rose taking up the cry, "Swindler."

Police rushed in and called for backup.

When media people, many with lacerations and facial swelling left the arena, the bruised and viciously scratched Belinda Rose who'd been left on the stage totally nude, her clothes ripped asunder, was wheeled out by medics. When a TV microphone was thrust at her at the exit she shouted, "Those media bitches are carnivorous sluts" and so triggered a huge period of self-recrimination in the media about the behavior of media people and the need to adopt more stringent rules of professional behavior. Each TV station, magazine, radio station and newspaper taking up the cry denied having 'carnivorous sluts' within their organization. The media appeared to have forgotten Richard Winn and his women.

No police or civil charges were laid against Belinda Rose and she disappeared for six months before returning to pick up the pieces of her shattered career.

* * *

Holding his erection at the ready, looking down at the two writhing and entwined females on the bed, Richard Winn experienced something he'd twice had seized him, taking over control of him. The first time was when he lied to deny cheating at a high school examination and the second occasion was lying to his mom that he had no knowledge of his father fucking their neighbor's 20-year-old daughter, his father having given him fifty bucks to keep his mouth shut. His mom had pummeled him with her tiny fists, urging him to tell the truth when the neighbors confronted them but he claimed he'd never seen Sharon alone with his dad, ever.

The image of the face of his wife Becky began rotating round Richard's head at increasing speed, just as the head of the school principal had done that time long ago and years later the distressed face of his mother had all but smothered him. Richard had come to think of it as 'the kaleidoscope of guilt'.

For a moment he thought the 'presence' had misfired.

The two women on the bed were now oblivious to him, working into a sixty-nine.

But then the revolving image acted as it had done on those two pervious occasions of his deep guilt and split into much smaller segments. The various images of Becky revolved into and out of his vision in increasing numbers. Although his eyes were open he could see nothing else and felt himself sway. His dick in his hand turned limp.

Every image of Becky he focused on looked happy, some perhaps looked forgiving. None presented her as crying or with her lips curled back into a snarl.

"Oh Becky," he groaned and at that acknowledgement the images disappeared in an instant. He put away his dick and zipped it away safely, er in relative safety. He then said quite loudly. "Goodnight girls" but received no answer, although one of them waved.

Richard arrived back at the cabin and as he entered Milly handed him coffee. She was wearing only a gown and was very pink-faced.

"I've just had sex with James but if you want me..."

"No thanks Milly," Richard said huskily. "On the drive back here I felt the need to show Becky much more respect and loyalty than I have been giving her."

"As much as I dislike saying it, Becky deserves that."

Next morning, Friday, James took Richard to the village at dawn and they found a bus to Pittsburgh was due through at 8:30. They had breakfast at the diner and out on the sidewalk they hugged and back-slapped and James set off for the cabin with still another week of his vacation to go.

Richard called Becky.

"Hi," she yawned.

"Are you still in bed?"

"Yes. The kids have been in with me but they are now in the sunroom coloring in their drawing books."

"Where is your hand?"

"Ohmigod," she giggled. "Phone sex at my age. Where would you like me to put it?"

"Place your right hand over your heart."

"Done that."

"Now tell me if you love me or don't love me anymore."

"I love you dearly Richard."

He choked slightly. "What's your heart doing?"

"It's racing wildly."

"Good, I'm on my way home to try to win you back completely darling."

"Oh Richard. May I tell the children?"

"Yes."

Becky said sweetly: "Hurry home to me my lover and sweetheart."

THE END