Accustomed to Her Face Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You hand your martini to me. You begin to lose yourself in the experience.

Olivia says, "It's another first, isn't it, dear. It's the first time you've been eaten by a woman. It's wonderful, isn't it?"

You nod. You are breathing quicker. Your new little friend knows her work. She's teasing you and urging you -- making you rise and fall, lifting you then letting you rest, like a roller-coaster. She's taking her time with you. You are gently rocking. You put your fingers in her hair. She reaches up and takes one of your hands in hers.

You are quite tipsy and very consumed by the experience. You glance at Olivia, smiling at you and bringing herself off while she watches. The man across from you has been teasing his partner the whole time, sucking him and stroking him. The woman leaning on the back of the couch is still being fucked -- but by yet another man. She's very excited.

Olivia says to the girl eagerly eating your cunny, "She's ready now. Make her come for us."

The girl begins to quicken her pace. She's sucking your clitoris hard and she slides a finger into your pussy. She is curling her finger back and pressing forward -- back and forth inside you -- pressing hard.

"Oh -- Oh -- Oh, my God -- Daddy! She's going to make me come," you say loudly. "Oh! -- so -- so hard!"

The man being sucked groans and begins to pump his spunk into the other man's mouth.

Olivia croons, "Oh -- it's so nice -- so nice."

Then you come so hard and fast that you scream loudly over and over. The lady leaning on the couch screams and comes. Olivia thrusts her fingers into her cunny and comes hard and long. And you too -- coming so long -- coming so hard. "Oh my God! Oh, Daddy! Oh my God!." Your fingers are gripping the girl's hair and you're squirming against her mouth.

The girl eases up and lets you come down to earth. She lifts her head and grins at you mischievously. You take her face in your hands and pull her gently up. You kiss her mouth, her tongue sliding between your teeth and sucking your breath away. You can taste your pussy juice thick on her lips.

"That was wonderful," she says. She's lying on top of you. "But now it's my turn." You grin at each other. She takes your hand and slides it down between your bodies. She lifts her dress and slides your hand between her legs. "Just touch me like you would want to be touched." You begin to explore her pussy lips, sliding your finger between and finding her clitoris. It's fleshy and large. She says, "Oh -- that's it."

You can feel that she's very wet. You realize she's very excited from having eaten you.

Her face is very close to yours. You look her in the eyes. You suddenly know what to do. You whisper to her, "I'm going to make you never want to let me go."

"Promises, promises." She says.

You take her large clit between your thumb and fingers and grip it just right. You squeeze.

"Oh!" She gasps. "OH! Oh, yesssss, baby! Oh, yesssss!"

You roll her clitoris hard between your fingers -- hard and rough. She begins to gasp loudly. "OH! Oh, you little bitch! Oh, my darling little bitch! OH!"

You squeeze hard. She screams. "Oh! I never -- not like this -- I never felt this -- this way -- Oh!"

Her eyes are wide. She is on the verge of coming so hard. Her mouth is open. She has an expression of surprise and delight. You roll her clitoris and squeeze as hard as you can all of a sudden.

She screams loudly -- shrieking -- and wetting your hand with her copious spend. But you don't stop. You squeeze again. She shrieks. She's shaking -- shaking on top of you. "Oh my God! Oh yesssss. My darling little bitch. My darling bitch."

But you don't let up. You say to her softly, "You've been a naughty girl haven't you?"

"Oh! Oh yessss. Oh yessss. Such a bad girl."

You are speaking softly so only she can hear you as you roll her clitoris harder again. "You like to play with girls, don't you?"

"Oh! Yessssss. Yessssss. I confesssss. I do!

You kiss her open mouth, nibbling on her her lips as you squeeze again. She's shaking hard.

"You like me a lot, don't you, baby?"

"Oh -- yessss."

"Say it, baby"

"I like you very, very a lot."

You squeeze hard again, roll her clit, and squeeze as hard as you can.

She shrieks with pain and pleasure. She spends on your fingers again. She screams and shakes as you make her come.

She whispers to you, panting, "You darling -- you darling -- you little bitch. You're right -- damn! I don't want to let you go."

You say to her softly, "I belong to my Daddy. I love him. I'll ask my daddy -- maybe you can come visit us sometime."

She says, "Yes, I want to eat you again -- when we can be alone."

You tell her. "I want you to eat me again too -- but only if it's OK with my Daddy."

She whispers her number and purrs "Text me. Please."

You are stroking her clitoris gently. "You know I will."

You hear Olivia coming again. "You little darlings are so lovely! Oh -- oh my dears! Oh my God!"

She whispers to you, "I'm Charlene, but people call me Charlie." She lifts herself off you slowly and kneels back on the rug in front of you. You sit up and arrange your dress lower, but keeping it just high enough for Olivia to see your glistening lips.

Charlie holds your hand. The waitress comes by and hands the two of you're your martinis. You clink your glasses together. You take a sip of yours. She gulps a big mouthful from her very full glass.

She turns to you and grins, "Would you please hold this for me a minute or two?"

You take her glass, smiling at your new, naughty friend. She kneels between Olivia's legs. She turns to you and grins wickedly, "I do love eating pussy."

You catch a kind of defiance in her expression.

She goes down on Olivia fast and hard and Olivia screams, "Oh my GOD! Do me! Do me!" You see Charlie slide her fingers into Olivia's snatch. You see Charlie's arm muscles flex as she stroke's Olivia's pussy inside.

Holding the two martini glasses, you take another sip, smile at me and mouth, "I love you, Daddy."

I take Charlie's glass from you so I can hold your hand. Olivia screams again.

12