Ache of Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was hoping that you weren't the kiss and tell type, but I guess I was wrong," she playfully teased back at him.

She could feel his humor through her arms that still held him closely to her as he chuckled. I turned around to face Toni.

"I really like you Toni. I would love to get to know you more. You are so easy to talk with and be around. I've never known anyone quite like you."

"I like you, too. It's been a very long time since I've met a male that has treated me so respectfully, even in my last two years of my marriage. But I have to tell you, I have been and still am in a shell. And I won't be coaxed out of it easily."

"Toni, my Dear, I have nothing but time."

We each leaned into each other and performed the classic "Hollywood" kiss. I leaned in and held a pause to allow Toni time to respond by showing her interest. When she did, I placed my soft lips to her wet, kissable lips as we embraced. Our tongues rejoiced ceremoniously as they glided around and over each others. It was about a full two minutes before we relinquished the kiss. Our hearts ached with desire simultaneously.

By now, dusk was consuming the reminiscent daylight. We remained long enough at the opened playground to watch the fire flies filter through the shrubbery with their slow pulsing signals. Since our kiss, we had not lost a single touch with each other. We stood side by side and watched the silent light show before I suggested that we head back to town.

Arriving back at Toni's apartment building, I got out and opened her door for her. She got out and asked me if I would like to come up for a night cap. I accepted her invitation and we headed up to her apartment.

Toni unlocked, then pushed the door open. I followed in behind her. She flipped on a table lamp and I just stood and gazed around her apartment. It looked like something out of Better Homes and gardens. Simple, but very neat. Everything had a place and everything was in its place. I don't know exactly what I was expecting, really. I suppose in my mind, I was looking for a lot of frilly throw pillows and vases with floral arrangements. Instead, it was just the basics. A sofa, with a pillow at either end. A couple of end tables, one with a lamp, the other with two magazines.

As I stood in the room, Toni had slipped off into the bedroom and kicked off her sandals and removed her day play clothes and donned a satin pair of short shorts and a like top. It was very obvious that she was bra free under the slippery material. She walked into the kitchen and asked me if I would like a cold beer or glass of wine.

"Coffee, if it's not too much trouble," I replied.

"You got it, Babe!"

I was looking at a picture above the faux fireplace when she came out and handed me my cup of coffee. She then went and sat down on the sofa, then patted the empty space right next to her. I sat next to her. Toni turned sideways to look at me, then placed her leg onto the couch, tucking her foot into her crotch.

"Brent, I had the best time that I've had in a long time today. Thank you for that."

"I had a great time too. Today was a spur of the moment thing. I really had no idea of what to do or where to go after brunch. I just drove and landed where we did at the last moment. I promise the next time, if you would allow me a next time, I will have a much better plan." I remarked.

I guess I hit the right chord with her after saying that, because she sat her glass of red wine down on the coffee table and scooted closer to me. I looked at her as she moved and was light headed when I could see a light tuft of pubic hair peeking from behind the scant satin bottoms. My blood surged quickly through my heart and raced to my tingling balls and my anxious cock.

Luckily, I had sat the hot coffee down seconds before she slid over to me. Toni grabbed my face into her hands, then leaned in to give me another long, wet, lingering kiss. My instincts ravaged my brain telling me to take initiative and push her back and climb on top of her as we kissed sensuously. My heart ached with desire and my neglected cock was straining at the metal zipper to be unleashed, but my actions were more gallant.

I kissed her until we were both panting like cats after a long tussle of play.

"Baby doll, it's getting late and I have a few things to do before tomorrow. Do you think we can pick this up after work tomorrow? Like after dinner, perhaps?"

Toni looked at first as if I had slapped her. Then her eyes became softer and more deviant, almost to the point of being slits. "Sure, handsome. Just make me a promise."

"I think I can do that. What is it?"

"When you get home and get into the shower or the bed and think of me, don't waste a single drop of yourself. Save it for me."

My cock lurched against the thick denim and the snug zipper when she said that. I felt faint. Seeing the hunger in her eyes, combined with the primal urge racing through my veins, made me re-think my leaving.

The way Toni was leaning on her hands towards my standing frame, reminded me of a wild cat preparing to lurch on her prey. I stepped towards her on the sofa until my crotch was two or three inches from her face.

"I can take care of those things tomorrow," I remitted, peering down at her lovely face.

Her hair was now hanging on either side of her face as she looked up at me with the devilment look in her eyes. She slowly licked her lips, then began tugging at the stubborn button of my jeans after easily un-latching my belt. I reached down to assist the unfastening, but had my hands slapped playfully away. Now, she tugged the zipper downward as slowly as she could. Her eyes gazing deeply into mine as she did.

With each passing cleat, my rigid cock inched further and further outward, straining at the blue cotton boxers briefs under the denim. My jeans were now tugged down to my knees when Toni sat upright on the sofa, and scooted at the edge, right next to my thighs. She pressed her nose against the stiff lump in my briefs and inhaled slowly. She sniffed the middle of my shaft, then down to my base, and finally at the tip where my pre-cum ooze had left a darker spot on the blue cotton. I can't ever remember being devoured through a woman's nose before. How erotic the sight and the feeling was!

Toni opened her mouth and placed it on the darker spot of my briefs, then closed her lips around the circumference of my cloth covered head. I truly thought that I would shoot a load right then and there in my underpants with the ways of her teasing. I could feel her tongue as it massaged the sensitive underside of my cock head while her lips were pursed around the engorged tip.

Toni removed her mouth. "I want to taste you, more than anything else right now. Turn around."

I didn't hesitate, and turned around, my meaty butt cheeks to her, now. I felt her hands on either side of my briefs, then felt the air beginning to expose my naked flesh as she slid them down. As I stood in front of her, my jeans and boxers briefs down to my knees, I felt her blow a hot breath against the globes of my nude butt cheeks. Then I felt a firm slap on them. The noise it made was more intimidating than the slap itself.

Toni kneaded my firm orbs for a few seconds, then told me to turn around. I looked down at my hefty protrusion while I began my own game of teasing of turning very slowly. My cock tip was shiny and deep pink. The tip was glazed with anticipation, and resembled an highly polished plum. The thick, blue vein along the shaft was bulging from the extremely taut flesh, surrounded by a couple of dark red veins that appeared to be crooked pencil etchings that ran its length.

While I turned slowly, Toni had easily removed her satin top in one fluid motion, tossing the delicate fabric across the living room floor. Her breasts were magnificent to my eyes. They were creamy full mounds, adorned on the ends with quarter sized areolas and stiff nipples. I vaguely remember a thin line of drool begin to puddle at the corner of my mouth, just looking at them.

Toni grabbed my ass cheeks in each of her hands and pulled me into her. My cock bumped her face when she did. She licked my heavy right ball with a broad flat tongue and licked slowly to the bottom of the crown of my aching cock. Then she did the same to my other nut, using a long, slow deliberate lick all the way to the tip. She stopped her tongue just at the bottom ridge of my crown. Pre-cum was flowing heavily from my cleft now, adding more of the shiny clear liquid over the glazed purple tip.

After licking every square morsel of flesh from my throbbing balls and shaft, she grasped the hot spike into a free hand. With expertise, she squeezed the aching shaft firmly at the base and kept the firm hold as she squeezed upward to the head. As if in slow motion, I watched through my glazed eyes as the sticky pre-cum exuded from my slit, then drooled over the shiny head. Usually, when I have this much sexual liquid on the tip of my cock, it has been from an orgasm, NOT just the build up.

Toni held her grasp just under the corona of my cock and looked up at me with an innocent look of anticipation. Her pointed tongue slid from between her lips and began to lick the sticky ooze from the head of my burning cock. Each stroke of her tongue felt as though the next lick would be the one to send me and my trembling thighs over the edge. With the firm grasp that she had on my cock, it kept me from coming, even though I would have liked nothing more.

Toni released my stone hard cock from her warm hand. When she let go, it didn't move an inch. I can't recall being as excited as I was right now, and I haven't even seen my lover completely nude yet, much less to touch her.

She stood and grabbed her satin bottoms and pulled them down far enough for them to fall limp around her ankles. In a kick that would rival a dance hall girl, the satin cloth flew across the room.

I devoured her nude frame with my eyes. I grabbed her by the shoulders and pulled her into me, pressing my hot flesh against hers. My cock was pressing against her lower abdomen, making an imprint on the outside of her, where it would soon be inside of her. We kissed deeply and passionately as we had before. We must have kissed each other and tasted each others tongues for three minutes. I could taste my remnants on her sweet tongue. The saltiness of my essence made my lust build brighter. Not so much the taste of it, but the fact that it was in her mouth.

Toni pulled back from our kissing first. Then, she told me to kick my jeans and underpants off, which I did in a rapid fashion. While I kicked and tugged to remove them, she laid down on the sofa, after pushing the coffee table far away from it. She went to the back of the sofa, sat down on the top of the back cushion, then fell backward. Her pussy and ass were now perched atop the back cushion, and her head was at the edge of the seat cushion.

"Show me how well you can eat pussy, big man!"

I walked to the edge of the seat cushion where her head was, placed my hands next to her hips on the back top cushion, then placed my hot mouth at her tuft of pubic hair just above her hairless glistening lips. I set my knees on either side of her head to steady myself better. I rubbed my nose all through the soft aromatic pubic hair, taking in her soft, sexy scent.

My hunger for her was at an incredible stage now. I absolutely loved to devour a pussy with my mouth, and was soon to show her. I moved my hands from the cushion on the back of the sofa and placed them along the inside of each of her thighs. I began to lightly run my hot tongue over her puffy lips, just grazing them with glancing blows. I lapped up any traces of her weeping with my tongue. Her taste will forever be emblazoned on my mind, now.

I breathed slowly and deeply as I licked, drinking her sexual redolent signature that was meant just for me. My licking became firmer as I went, until my tongue made its intrusion between her soft, sticky folds. I used my thumbs to hold the wet lips apart. I saw her engorged clit standing firmly out from its usual fleshy sheath, waiting to be pummeled by my incessant tongue.

My first lick was directly on her swollen clit, long, slow and devilishly deliberate. I retracted my tongue, then slid it out against her hardened twig again. This time, I mimed the letter Z over the entire length of her trigger. Each time I etched the letter onto her clit, I used firmer pressure. Her moans were filling my ears now.

Going for my next hard lick on her clit, I was suddenly brought back to reality of my excitement when I felt her tongue lapping at my balls dangling against her lips. Two times she licked, then sucked each oval sperm factory into her mouth. Then she grabbed my cock, pointed at her parted lips, then took my hard and wide cock to my balls in one slow gulp. I thought that I was going to pass out when I felt my cock head press past her tight throat muscles. My cock was now buried in her throat and with the groans she made from my oral talents on her pussy and clit, I knew for sure that I would drain my cock and balls into her tummy.

Toni must have sensed this as well, because she withdrew my cock from her hot mouth and tight throat just to let it dangle in the cooler air, covered completely with her thick spit. Now, I know what spit shine truly meant!

I dove back down between her wet folds and continued my assault on her exposed and vulnerable clit. My tongue wagged side to side over her clit with fervent passion now. I felt its girth swell slightly, and knew from my seasoned experience that was her last indication of pressure before she would ride the wave of ecstasy like a surfer on a huge wave of saltwater. But now, I returned the torment that she bestowed upon my aching loins, and stopped.

"Aughhhhh!" she grunted.

I stood from my position and looked at her beautiful face, her mouth wet from the licking at my balls and cock.

"Get on the floor over there on the bear skin," I said in a commanding way.

Toni was game for my play. I helped her get up and stand, then watched as that familiar ass of hers sashayed away from me again, this time, naked. She laid on her back in the middle of the bear skin, her knees bent and legs apart.

I crawled between her legs on my knees. I laid my body against hers, fully at first. Her legs widened to accommodate my width. My red hot spike was pressing between her soft, wet folds as we began to kiss deeply again. My torso was propped up some on my elbows to prevent my entire weight from resting against her chest. I could feel the mounds of her breasts press against my finely haired chest. I imagined that her erect nipples furrowed thin trails through the thin mire of chest hair.

My cock head was poised at her seeping opening. It slid inside of her easily as we kissed. The engorged, deep purple tip being enveloped by her pliable hot silk. We broke our kiss as I began to slowly fill her soft interior with my pulsing, hard shaft. Soon my balls rested against the firm globes of her lower butt cheeks. I held my cock perfectly still momentarily. I wanted her to feel my entire cock buried deeply inside of her. I envisioned my cock to be filling the imprint that it had made on the outside from earlier in our foreplay.

The base of my cock was resting snuggly against her rigid clit, and I could feel the firmness of her engorged nub as it sat there. I withdrew my cock completely and slid it between the wet sticky folds until the belly of my shaft rubbed against her swelling trigger. My cock was all slick and sticky from her secretions. I was beginning to harvest her climax with my cock sliding up then down on her hard bud.

As my cock slid up and down, I placed my mouth to the soft nape of her neck and formed a light suction. Once I held a secure suction, I slid my cock back inside of her hot, wet twat. Now, I began to saw in and out of her. Each stroke became firmer and faster until my hips pounded in and out of her. Her hips began to reach up to meet my every down thrust. The entire time, my lips held their suction as my tongue would lick firmly against the tender flesh of her neck.

I stopped my long full strokes and buried my cock in as deeply as I could go. I instantly began to move with hard short chopping strokes instead. With each down thrust, my cock would nudge firmly against her sticky pearl. While having the feeling of my cock fully inside of her by only sawing in and out an inch or so, combined with the almost constant stimulation of my cock base against her clit, Toni began to sing her aria of sexual passion into the room.

The very instant that I felt her first cinching of her climax wrap firmly around my piston like cock, my balls drew tight to the base of my cock and began to release a torrent of sperm deep inside of her convulsing womb. I didn't count the spurts, because at this point, it didn't matter. All that I knew was, she was relinquishing her sexual soul upon me as I was draining every ounce of passion and lust that my body possessed, into her.

With each waning spasm of my twitching cock inside of her rhythmic throbbing of her climax, we gave each other an opening to learn to love and trust again. It felt great, too!

12