Acquiring a Slut Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erika pauses, giving you an appraising look, her face harsh and cold. "Hey, excuse me, just bumped into someone. Yes, I'm fine, Mrs. Kim, how about you?"

Erika holds the phone away from her mouth and leans close to you, Menacingly she whispers, "Please what, slut?" she asks.

Even as you snivel, trying to hold your voice steady, you bring one trembling hand up to your lip, "A lip ring, here" you barely get out, "and a M.. M.. Monroe."

Erika brings the phone back to her mouth. "Yeah, well, I was just thinking of you and wanted to say Hi. I hope to see you the next time I get back home....I will, and I'll give her your best. I plan on seeing Janet in a short while. Okay, bye for now." She shut her phone and stuck it in the hip pocket of her jeans.

Erika smiles, and with her free hands, reaches down to pat you on the head like a good pet, "That's almost perfect, slut, but you forgot the navel ring, and I think for being such a willing and disobedient slut, you should ask for hmmm 3, no make it 4 more earlobe piercings, to complete your new look."

Beaten, you slowly climb back to your feet and sit back on the table. You're feeling numb, as Erika gently wipes your eyes, drying them. Her tenderness surprises you. Your emotions are on a roller coaster and you look almost lovingly into her eyes.

Too soon the moment passes, and Erika stiffens, standing beside you. "Remember, slut," she hisses as the piercer enters the room, pushing a small cart, full of imposing looking instruments.

He pauses a moment, taken aback by your nakedness, but Erika smoothly intervenes, "My cousin couldn't make up her mind on what she wanted, so she thought that to save time, she'd make herself available for whatever took her fancy."

"Uh huh," the piercer muttered, unsure exactly what Erika meant.

"You made your mind up Janet, or shall I send him away?" Erika asks, giving you a look that makes you shiver with the implied threat. By the time she turns back to the piercer, however, her demeanor is all sweetness and light.

For a moment, you can't find your voice, and you're sitting there, open mouthed, trying to get the words out. Suddenly the damn bursts and you rush out, "A Monroe, a belly button ring, a lip ring, and another pair for my earlobes."

With that done with, you glance up at Erika, and are relieved to see her give a slight nod, signaling her approval.

He indicates for you to lie back, and you do, keeping your legs tightly pressed together, trying to hide your total lack of hair "down there."

As he leans close, inspecting your navel, you see his nostril open slightly, and you feel your cheeks heat up with the realization that he's just caught a whiff or your earlier arousal.

"Shit!" you think, even as you feel your pussy dampen again, "What's wrong with me? I'm starting to get off," and you turn your head away, trying to hide your shame.

Erika doesn't stand for this though, and firmly grasps your ear between her fingers, digging her nails into the sensitive flesh, "You wouldn't want to miss this, after all it's why you dragged me down here," she remarks, almost offhandedly.

"How dare she!" you mentally rant, not daring to actually speak out loud, the memory of that phone call all too recent. You don't want to push her, not at this moment.

With an expert hand, he quickly swabs you navel, and making a mark with the pen, he takes out the forceps, briefly admiring them in the light, before pinching your skin. The pinch isn't that bad, and neither is the clamp as it firmly grips your flesh.

The actual needle looks huge to your inexperienced eyes, and when he starts to pierce you for the first time, you can feel your skin resisting, denying the needle, but only for a moment. You can imagine the "pop" as the needle slips through your skin, before emerging the other side.

Leaving it there, he takes out a new ring, all shiny, silver looking, and with deft hands, he replaces the needle with the ring.

"If you'd pay attention," he drones on, "this is how you fit the captive ball, holding it closed" and almost before you know it, there's a ring, emerging from your navel.

As you examine it, you realize that it actually looks quite nice, "Cool!" you think, forgetting for the moment that this wasn't your idea at all.

The two lip piercings are totally different, there's still the swabbing, the clamp, but to get the needle through, he has to put his fingers into your mouth.

As you feel his fingers, pulling and probing inside your mouth, stretching your lips, something shifts inside you, and you realize, with a dawning horror, that this is turning you on!

As the fingers firmly grip your lower lip, pulling it out, you feel a flood of juices, pouring out of your pussy, and the faint smell of sex suddenly gets stronger. "Oh My God!, Oh My Fucking God!!" you mentally cry out, ashamed beyond words as you realize that your clit, trapped between your thighs is aching. "My clit, my poor clit, please touch it," you're crying out, hoping that you're managing to keep the cries to yourself.

Out of the corner of your eye, you can see that Erika knows, that Erika fully understands that you're so turned on, and she cruelly says "Not long to wait, we can deal with your little problem, soon," and with that she blows you a kiss, ensuring that the piercer sees.

"You bitch!" you think, knowing that he now thinks that you're a lesbian!

Again the needle meets resistance, but again it defeats your skin, and then you've another ring, similar to your navel one, in the corner of your mouth.

You can feel the steel against your lower teeth, and as your tongue experimentally plays with it, moving it around, you realize that this feels surprisingly sexy.

You're almost eager when he does your Monroe, eagerly wondering what that'll feel like, and how he'll keep the tiny stud in place.

When he's finished, you can feel the tiny butterfly, just like you'd use on a pair of earrings nestling against your upper gum.

As you play with the butterfly, probing, spinning it around, you're thinking "Christ, this is so sexy!" The feel of steel in your mouth is turning you on, and you've no idea why! It just is.

The additional ear piercings are almost an anti climax, just the thump of the piercing gun, and soon two little studs are adorning your ears, just behind your first pair.

As he leaves you're still in a trance, the feel of the foreign intruders in your mouth has awakened feelings you never knew you had. You can't keep your mouth closed, nor your tongue still.

Erika is still smiling as she reaches into her bag, and produces another rhinestone accessory for you. With a flourish, she briefly undoes your navel ring, slipping the rhinestone waist chain though.

Adjusting it, so that it hangs from your hips properly, she proudly announces "This will set off your look, your NEW look," and you look down, trying to make sense of the upside down word that you see hanging from the chain.

"That's right, slut, it's another reminder of who you are," Erika announces, her fingers playing with the four dangling letters that spell out SLUT!

You're relieved when Erika takes you straight back to your room, as this morning's excitement was just too much for you. You're still trying to adjust to the new you, the Asian slut with the facial piercings.

You'd been playing with them all the way back, running your tongue over the restraining butterfly and ring, trying to understand why the feel of them is affecting you so strongly.

You're standing in your doorway, waiting for Erika to leave you, when she again surprises you.

With a deft, practiced move, she grabs your wrist in one hand, twisting it behind your back, whilst her other hand reaches into the back pocket of her jeans.

"Stay still, slut!" she hisses into your ear, as her grip tightens, and you feel something cool close around your trapped wrist. "Erika, what!" you manage, before you hear a "Click!" and you realize that she's just handcuffed your hand.

You desperately try to pull away, but the bite of the cuff against your wrist prevents too much movement, and all too soon Erika manages to grab your free arm, and cuffs that one too.

You're standing there, hair wild, panting heavily from the brief struggle, hands held tightly behind your back. "Now that's better," Erika says, placing a hand between your breasts, slowly pushing you back into your room.

"Now be a good little Asian slut, and wait here," she tells you as she closes the door, locking you into your room.

"Damn! Fuck! Shit" you rant, shrugging your shoulders, wriggling your wrists, trying to get out of the cuffs before Erika returns.

You don't want to acknowledge the heat between your thighs though, part of your mind is actually enjoying this helpless feeling, is reveling in the idea that you've no idea what's going to happen next.

Your hands, trapped as they are, prevent you from doing pretty much of anything, you've tried backing up to your door, and even though you can reach the handle, all you manage to prove is that Erika really DID lock the door, trapping you in your room.

Beaten, you're sitting on your bed, wondering what's going to happen next as Erika returns, a big grin on her face. "That's a good slut, waiting for you betters," she announces as she closes the door behind her.

Your eyes are drawn, not to Erika, but to the gym bag she's carrying, wondering what evils to torment you with she's got hidden within it.

"Slut, you need a lot more training if you're ever going to be good at giving head," Erika comments, as she rummages in the bag. With a flourish, she produces, you're not exactly sure what it is.

All you notice is that it's some sort of ring, with straps coming off it, nothing you've come across before. Erika notices your frown of concentration, and tells you, "it's called a ring gag, slut, it's got many uses, but the one we're interested in is teaching you to give proper deep throat"

"Deep throat?" you ask, your mouth suddenly dry, not liking the sound of that.

"Don't be silly, slut, you know what that is, don't you?" asks Erika, and when she sees that you're none the wiser, she smiles, broadly, "Oh, I'm going to enjoy teaching you"

Erika quickly closes the distance between you, and firmly grabs your jaw, driving her fingers into your cheeks, making you open wide.

"Unngh!" you try to say, "Errgggka! Hhhhsop" is almost totally unintelligible.

With her other hand, Erika presses the ring into your mouth, and you're surprised to feel soft leather against your lips, not the cold steel you expected.

Forcing your mouth open, even wider, stretching your jaw muscles, she wriggles the ring around a little, forcing it behind your upper and lower teeth.

Once there, you realize that not only can you not close your mouth, but you can't really talk properly, you sound like you're a silly Asian fresh of the boat!

Erika deftly buckles up the straps behind your head, pulling the ring tighter into your mouth, stretching your lips tightly over it.

Your tongue is probing, exploring, feeling the leather soak up your drool. With a dawning horror you realize that having this strange object in your mouth is making it water, copiously, but with your mouth held open, and your lips pulled back, you can't really swallow.

Erika notices your distress, and smiles, "That's the other use, it makes you drool, such a slutty look don't you think? she asks.

"Can't you feel your saliva escaping over that perfect lower lip, dripping down your chin?" she comments. "The absolutely perfect look for a silly Asian slut like you"

Erika guides you to your feet and pushes you towards your mirror, letting you see what Erika sees.

You stare at the mirror, unable to take your eyes from your image. Your shoulders are pulled back by the cuffs, thrusting your small but shapely breasts forward, your dark nipples clearly visible through your yellow dress.

Your mouth is open, the leather almost black with the absorbed saliva, and as you watch a thick string escapes your mouth and you watch, rapt, as it slowly slides down your chin, before pooling there.

You let out a sob, a heartbreaking sob, as the pool of drool grows, before slowly dripping off your chin, and dropping onto your top. For a moment your chin and top are connected by the thick rope of drool.

"What a slut!" you think, unable to stop watching as yet more saliva escapes over your quivering lower lip.

Erika takes full advantage of your distracted state, and simultaneously grabs your yellow dress by the neckline whilst pushing you backwards, firmly towards your bed.

"RRrrrrriiiiiiipppp!" and you fall back onto the bed, leaving Erika holding what's left of your dress, "Easy, wasn't it slut," Erika comments almost casually. "It seems that being naked is really your natural state"

You shake your head to clear it, and are aghast when you spot a ribbon of saliva spray out of your open mouth. "Eeerrrikka" you try to mouth, trying to desperately get her to stop, but to your own ears you're speaking gibberish.

Leaving you there, she opens her gym bag and quickly removes two coils of black rope, deftly folding them into her hand, she places them beside the bed.

"Time to get ready, slut," Erika calmly informs you, before flipping you onto your front, so that your head is buried into your quilt.

"Ooooofffff!" you let out as you feel Erika straddle you, her thighs pressing your handcuffed arms into your back, as her knees grip you around the waist.

The addition of her weight on your back is driving your head into the bed, making it hard to breath. You just about manage to turn your head, disgusted as you feel your drool puddle in your mouth before slowly escaping through your open mouth.

You feel her weight shift slightly as she picks up one of the lengths of rope, and you hear her ask "Give me your left leg, slut," and for a moment you think about resisting her, but you realize that in this position, effective resistance is probably futile.

Slowly, you raise your left leg, "Good slut!" Erika comments, and you feel the smooth silky feel of the rope as it's tied around your ankle.

You're surprised when she continues the rope around your thigh as well, before cinching it tight. As she tightens the rope, you feel your ankle being forced against your ass, your calf pressed against your thigh.

"How does that feel?" Erika suddenly asks, sliding her fingers between your ankle and ass, checking to make sure that she's not cutting off your circulation too much.

When she asks for your right leg, you comply, already realizing that you're totally at her mercy, that you no longer have any way of fighting back.

It's at this moment that you make an astonishing realization, that the firmer, the tighter the ropes get, the more helpless you feel, the more aroused you feel.

You can feel your clit throbbing against the quilt, and the heat of Erika's ass as it pins you in place, and it's a wonderful feeling.

You're surprised when Erika leaps off you, and leans over, sliding her arms under your torso, one under your breasts, the other under your hips.

Erika lets out a "uunngghh" as she lifts you, "slut, you'd best loose a couple of pounds if I'm going to do this regularly," she grunts out, before gently placing you on the floor.

You wriggle round, experimenting with your reduced movement, and you realize that you're almost totally helpless. You can open and close your legs, but that's the limit of your movement. You can't stand, wriggle or do anything apart from lie there awaiting Erika's next move.

Her next move actually takes you by surprise, as she undoes your scrunchy, and starts to deftly weave your hair into a perfect ponytail. You can feel her weaving something that feels like a ribbon, but isn't into your hair, and you grunt to attract Erika's attention.

"There, there, slut, I'm weaving a couple of strips of rawhide into your hair," Erika informs you, in response to your noise. "You'll find out in a moment why."

Your mind starts racing, "what possible use would that be?" you ponder, trying to make sense of Erika's comments.

Your eyes widen in shock when Erika returns from her bag, a large steel hook in hand. There's a loop at the end of the shank, obviously for tying it to something, and instead of barbs, there's a round, bulbous end.

"This is called an ass hook, slut," Erika tells you with a gleam in her eye as she continues "This end," tapping the round part, "goes into your ass, and then the rawhide strips are tied to the other, pulls your head into the perfect position for cocksucking!"

Your mind reels with this news, you're not sure which is worse, taking some guys cock into your ring gagged mouth, or having that steel intruder invade your ass.

Frantically, all thoughts of being aroused feeling like ghosts in the mist, you try to escape, but the best you can manage is getting to your knees, your head still resting on the ground.

You can see Erika watching, calmly, waiting for you to spend your energy, a smile on her lips. "Finished?" she asks.

Numbly, you try to nod, the impossibility of escape weighing heavily on you.

"Because this is your first time, I'll be gentle and use plenty of lube," Erika comments as she squeezes what looks like way too much glistening lube over the round end.

No matter how you struggle, it soon becomes clear to you that you're not going to escape taking this hook in your ass.

"It helps if you push against it," Erika tells you, being surprisingly helpful. You accept her knowledge in these matters, and you press back, feeling your ass slowly give way against the relentless steel invader.

There's a moment when you think you'll win against Erika, your rosebud fighting against the steel, but you feel your ass slowly open, stretching wide, impossibly wide you think, before the ball passes deep into you, and your ass closes are around the shaft.

Erika gives you a moment to adjust, and as you experimentally move your ass and thighs around, you can feel the intruder pressing against your pussy.

Just being given this moment to adjust is all you need, and as you learn to accept the steel, you can feel your heat building up again. Lying there, arms handcuffed behind your back, legs folded and tied tight, and the steel hook in your ass, all combine into the most sensual erotic feeling.

Your mind is trying to work out why being helpless at Erika's mercy is so arousing. "Why am I so turned on?" you're mentally asking, "What's wrong with me?"

You're distracted from your deliberations as you feel your head being pulled back, your neck stretching, trying to get comfortable as Erika tightens the rawhide. You can feel the hook being driven in deeper, before snugly fitting between your cheeks, lying snugly against your coccyx.

Your head is stretched so that you can only really look straight ahead, and it's almost impossible to turn it from side to side. By now you're almost getting used to the feel of your drool escaping, puddling on the floor in front of your open mouth.

Erika then releases your hands from the cuffs, and you take a moment to stretch them out, knowing in your heart that she has more in store.

You're right as Erika fetches two more lengths of rope, and with expert hands, she does the same to your arms as she did to your legs.

She's left you with your wrists tied tightly to your shoulders, your arms folded tight. With a guiding hand, Erika lifts you, "Up we go, slut," and gets you to your elbows and knees.

There's the almost expected "Click" as she takes another couple of photos, before bending over, showing you them on her phone.

You look like some strange animal, on all fours, your limbs unnaturally short. Your head is staring straight ahead, and there's a string of drool dripping from your bottom lip.