Acquiring a Slut Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As your eyes take in this image of you, there's a searing heat between your legs, and you want to be touched, you "need" a hand, a finger, hell a fingernail on your clit. You just know that if you'd only were able, you'd have the cum of a lifetime.

As you adjust to your weight on fours, Erika briefly disappears from your view, leaving you lost in your thoughts "Why am I turned on? What does this make me? Am I really a slut? How did she know?"

Even as these thoughts drive you crazy, you can feel the slow throb between your thighs, and your pussy juices slowly escape, coating first your thighs, before slowly dripping down your legs.

Even as you become aware of your escaping juices, all you can manage to think is ,"Shit, I'm leaking from both ends now!"

You're suddenly startled when you feel Erika's hand on your taught hair, and she guides you forward. It's difficult to walk like this, but you soon get the measure of walking like a pet beside her.

Erika guides you over to your chair, and sits in it, facing you. "Whaaa" you manage to get out, noticing for the first time what she's been up to.

Erika has a harness around her waist, jet black leather against the pale blue of her jeans. But that's not what's got your attention; it's the fake cock that's attached to the harness. It looks like Erika has suddenly grown a dick.

"That's right slut, it's called a strap-on, or a dildo harnesss" Erika tells you, "it's time for your first lesson!" and with that she leans forward, grabs hold of the back of your head, and pulls you forward, onto it.

No matter how you try to close your mouth, the ring gag stops you, and your lips can't close the distance either. Your brief moment of hope is dashed when the strap-on slides over your lips and through the ring.

Erika guides your movement, gently guiding your head back and forth, sliding the dildo deeper and deeper into your mouth, fucking you like she was a guy.

The rhythmic movements, the feel of the fake cock as it slides over your fresh tongue piercing and the sheer helplessness of it all has your nerves crying out. You've never felt so ashamed, so humiliated, but OMG so turned on. It feels like every nerve in your body is on fire, and the steady, heavy throb of your clit is driving you crazy. "If only Erika would touch me, I'd cum a ton!" you think.

Erika slowly face fucks your mouth, skillfully guiding your head into a steady rhythm. The fake cock fills your mouth, the saliva slick strap-on almost effortlessly gliding in and out of your mouth.

In one continuous movement, Erika pulls you tight against her, driving the dildo deep into your mouth. You can feel it press against the back of your throat, and you start to gag, making muffled "ggaahh" sounds.

Erika briefly relents, before driving it deep again, "You'd best learn soon, slut, men really love a slut who can do this properly."

As she uses your mouth, trains you, you find that you're getting lost in the conflicting emotions running through you. You're turned on as never before, but also shamed by the simple way she's using you.

You're not really paying attention to Erika and her movements when a small part of your mind notices, almost abstractedly as she takes out her phone, and dials.

"Your newest acquisition is ready, Sir."