Across the Alley

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JamieRed
JamieRed
118 Followers

"Put the dildo on the table. Face the window and place one foot on the chair. With the crop, apply ten strokes each to your pussy, ass, and each tit. Do not hit the clamps."

The blows burned and enabled me to stave off my climax. But they kept me on the very edge. As my tits turned scarlet from the blows, I craved release and was barely able to stand.

"Sit. Place one foot on either side of the window so the world can see your slick cunt. Insert the anal beads into your pussy. Attached the chain from the last clamp to your collar and place the clamp on your clit. Tighten twice."

The anal beads slipped in easily, re-igniting my hunger to cum. The clamp, however, dampened it. Again, I cried out from the pain, tears flowing down my cheeks. This chain was also too short, tugging, as did my nipple clamps, if I tried to straighten out.

"Use the vibrator to stimulate your clit. Now, my slut, you may cum. As you do, drop the vibrator, pull out the anal beads, and arch your back."

My climax came quickly, and my pussy tightened on the beads. I yanked them out and arched, forcing the clamps off my clit and nipples. Blood rushed back in, and the combination of pain and ecstasy cause a scream of euphoria to burst from me. My body shook so hard I slid from the chair and sank to the floor, shivering.

But he was not through.

"Lube the beer bottle and have it ready. Bend over the chair, your ass to the window. Deflate the plug and remove it. Before your stretched ass closes, insert the bottle as deep as you can. Straighten. Hold the bottle in place as long as you can. Your goal is ten minutes. If you fail, you will start from the beginning.

The first time, I held it for four minutes . . .

JamieRed
JamieRed
118 Followers
12