Acts of Kindness Reap Rewards

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes. Yes. Give it to me baby. Fill me. Ohhhhhh!" she moaned

"Fuck yeah!" she said over and over as his hips slapped against her body.

"I'm going to come soon." he moaned, his hips moving frantically.

"I am on birth control. Fill me. God yes, fill me."

Her words and her moaning were pushing him closer and closer to an orgasm. He could feel her inner walls grasping against his throbbing dick, milking him. The sounds of their sweaty body drown out the sounds of the crickets and the flowing water in the background.

Liz bit down hard on Jesse's shoulder as his dick slammed deep inside her over and over. She could feel his body quivering. His dick pounding deep inside her was making her feel great. She had needed this badly. The vibrator was not doing it for her after a few months. The feeling of his hot, throbbing dick inside her sent waves of joy through her body and caused her hips to thrust up against him.

"Oh shit!" He exclaimed as his dick slammed deep inside her one last time before an orgasm washed over him, his juices shooting deep inside her.

She help grasp his ass cheeks and pushed them down, urging him to continue moving up and down as she was on the brink of her orgasm. He thrust his hips a few more time, pushing her over the edge. Her hips thrust hard against him, forcing his sensitive dick to continue sliding in and out of her. She took two hands full of his butt cheeks, digging her nails into his skin as she held on tightly, letting her orgasm wash over her.

When her body stopped having spasms, he slid his hips off her body, withdrawing from inside her and lay next to her. They were both panting for air, trying to catch their breath. They held each other closely and kissed passionately for awhile, until their bodies regained strength.

"Do you have roommates?" she asked.

"No." he replied. "Why?"

"Let's go to your place and do it again." she answered him, followed by a deep kiss.

12