Adam and Amber Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt Adam pull it out after it had been fully inside her, and he paused for a moment. Then he pushed it fully into her in one quick motion. Amber couldn't resist, she cried out at the pleasure it gave her. She felt sure if he would only do that a time or two more, she would explode into orgasm.

But Adam stopped moving it, he left it buried deep inside her pussy and once again began to land swats on her bottom. He popped each cheek with the paddle and stopped occasionally to rub and caress her bottom. Amber was so turned on by the swats, as well as the fullness of the toy cock inside her that she didn't think she could stand much more. That feeling only intensified as he stopped swatting her bottom with the paddle and began to once again thrust the cock inside her.

"Please Sir...Please let me cum. Oh God Adam...Sir...I need to cum!" she said without thinking how normally she would never be able to voice something like that. Amber knew she needed him to continue if she was going to reach her much needed peak.

"Wait! Do not cum until I tell you!" he demanded.

"No!" Amber cried. She ranted on silently, "My body is taking over, how can he expect me not to cum." The last thing she wanted to do was let him down, but her body was demanding relief from the pleasures it was receiving.

A sudden swat on her cheeks and his "No ... What?" frustrated her more and she felt tears of frustration come to her eyes. Because of the high toll he was taking on her body and mind; she yelled louder than expected, "Sir I have to cum..." she continued in a quieter voice trying to convey her frustration to him.

Even as the toy cock moved faster, he demanded she wait. She wanted to control herself to make him happy, and yet the effort it took from her left her shaking and she didn't think she would be able to continue much longer. She knew she had said she needed to cum, and she considered it seemed she said it a lot, but still he kept pushing the toy inside her over and over, and had never told her to let go.

To some extent Amber felt him lie beside her, and hold on to her, but all she could focus on was the need inside of her to cum. She ached with it, ached with the need to cum. Her mind was full of it, her whole being focused on her pussy and the overwhelming sensations there, and trying to not cum.

"Cum...cum now!" he said. And Amber screamed out her release as her body bucked against the toy cock as much as it was able to and her pussy clamped down and released it. She climaxed harder than she ever thought it possible to cum. As Adam slowed the thrusting of the toy, she could feel herself still riding her orgasm.

Finally, she felt herself coming down from her climax and she felt that she couldn't go on anymore, her body so totally satisfied that there wasn't the energy inside of her to move. She felt him speed up the thrusting of the toy cock again and a moment later he said, "Cum again...now!"

Amber would never fully understand how, but upon hearing those words, her body caught a second wind and she tensed up a second before her orgasm crashed over her again. It shook her to the center of her being, felt as if it had been pulled out of her from some deepest part of her. The pleasure of it was so intense that she cried with all the things it made her feel.

As she came down from that most intense peak so far, she was left shaking and tears flowed from the ride she had experienced both physically and mentally. She felt Adam untie her and remove her blindfold.

She was embarrassed by the tears she was unable to control and Adam kissed her forehead and told her it was okay. She gave up the fight to stop her tears and just enjoyed the feeling of him soothing her.

Amber felt herself drifting off to sleep even as her tears dried and her body finally stopped shaking. She heard Adam ask, as if from a distance, "Are you okay?" Amber thought of laughing, and was never sure if she did so or not, or if was loud enough for him to hear. She did know that she nodded her head slightly though, he continued, "Good...I want you to rest and then I will show you the best climax of all." That penetrated the deepest recesses of her mind and she quickly brought the room and Adam into focus, "He has got to be crazy" she thought to herself. All she could do to show her doubt was shake her head. She didn't think it was possible, she didn't think she could handle it if he tried. She had a million thoughts, but couldn't voice any of them. Her eyes drifted closed again and she slept.

~~~

Adam's Story

I held Amber for a long time in my arms; kissing her, touching her, assuring her that everything was OK. I think for a while she even slept. I continued to rub my hands over her lower back and was greeted with deep grunts and sounds of pleasure. Each time I moved my hand over the small of her back, I felt her push her pubic bone against my thigh and rub against me. Gently I rolled her onto her back and started to run my strong hands from her ribs and then to her waist; to her hips and back up again. My hand found its way to her belly and I started kissing her collarbone and shoulders. I wanted Amber to feel like candy, I wanted her to feel indulged and savored as if by a connoisseur. I kissed her nipples and massaged her breasts. Slowly I could feel the heat in her body rising; her desire was building.

I moved between her legs and started kissing her thighs. I could smell her fragrance and I was turned on by the smells, taste and look of her. I kissed the outer lips of her vagina and was greeted with another deep moan. I plunged my tongue into her and her moans grew louder. I suckled her clit and she pulled wildly at my hair. I was ready to enter her ... and I could tell, she wanted me inside of her as well.

I gathered Amber in my arms, feeling my erection pushing against her vaginal opening. I could feel her moving her hips, trying to push herself onto my cock resting at her pussy. Her eyes were wide and glazed with the evening's passion. Her voice was but a whisper now, "Please Sir ... please enter me. Sir!"

Slowly I pushed into her, continuing on until I had completely filled her hungry cunt. I held myself in her as deep as I could. Holding her head in my hands, I looked into her eyes and whispered, "Listen to me ... listen to me. Close your eyes." Amber's eyes fluttered shut. "Take your mind and move to your belly. Go inside of yourself. Feel me in you." I thrust harder against her pubic bone. Amber whimpered. "Feel me! Feel how it fills you. Feel how your pussy wraps itself around my hard cock. Feel how full you are." Amber's body started to tremble. "Feel me ... feel the climax building inside. Concentrate on how I feel inside of you. Feel how good it feels. Feel me pull out." As I withdrew, I heard her whimper.

Once the head of my cock was at the beginning of her opening, I started to push myself into her again. "Feel it enter you. Feel it fill you. Feel it. Think of nothing else." When I was completely inside of Amber again, I kissed her lips. Holding the kiss, I withdrew and then pushed myself into her once more. When we broke our kiss, I leaned next to her ear and whispered, "Cum ... cum now ....." I felt as her pussy tightened around me and her body started to shake. She started to scream as her orgasm wracked her body and I began to move in and out of her quickly. Faster and faster I drove into her.

Once more I whispered into her ear, "Cum now ... cum for me now!" Amber's body was shaking and I continued my onslaught. Her hips tilted up to receive me; I could feel her body allowing me deeper and deeper access into her womb. Once more I commanded her to cum and once more her body was wracked with passion.

I could feel my time was drawing closer. I felt that Amber was ready ... she was ready to acknowledge that she was a sub; that she was now my sub and would do anything to reach the sexual bliss that she was experiencing now. Whispering in her ear again, I asked her, "Who is your Master?"

Her answer came quickly, shouted out as I continued to drive myself into her. "You are ... oh Master ... you are."

"Open your eyes ... look into my eyes." Amber's eyes fluttered open and she looked directly into mine. "I want you to cum with me ... do you want to feel me cum in you ..."

"Oh God yes ... Master ... please cum ...."

"Look at me ... don't close your eyes," I commanded. I felt my climax building and as I filled her with my climax, I commanded her once more to climax; climax with me. Amber screamed as I thrust as deep into her as I could. Her body shook and trembled and I wrapped my arms around her. She was crying now, weeping from the intense feelings which surged through her body. I held her as she cried. How long we laid there I have no idea. I think part of her tears were for a failed marriage. Some of the tears were from the past couple of days and the problem she was having with her house. I was sure that there were other reasons for her tears and now that she was so exhausted, all of her feelings were riding at the surface.

I wanted Amber to realize that being a sub was so much more than just being spanked, or tied up, or having to address me in the proper way. I wanted Amber to realize the trust she had given me was not taken without any understanding on my part of what she was giving me.

Finally Amber gave a great shudder and settled into my arms. I kissed her forehead and in soft low tones, started to talk to her, "Thank you little one ... thank you for reminding me how lonely I had become. Thank you for this evening. Tomorrow I will see to it that your house problems are solved ... quickly and as inexpensively as possible. A lot of people around here owe me a lot of favors. A Master is expected to treat his slave well." I moved my hand down across her back and pushed against her bottom. Her pubic bone pushed against my thigh again. "Did you like what you felt?"

"Oh yes ... yes Master ...'

"Then you want it to happen again ...?"

Her eyes grew wide, realization swept through her .... Realization that there was a possibility she would never experience what had happened again. "Oh yes ... please ... Master, I will do anything ... "

I was amused by her fear; what Amber didn't realize was I needed her just as much as she needed me. If she thought she was addicted to our play, I was just as addicted. I would let her think I was her Master, but in reality, she was my Master ... I would do anything to be allowed to show her the heights of passions she had experienced this evening. As she slept, I held her. I was happy. I was complete now.

~~~

Amber

Though Amber was lost in sleep, she could still feel someone rubbing her back. Even in dream land, she knew she shouldn't be getting aroused again, especially after all Adam had shown her. As satisfied as she knew she was at this moment, those hands rubbing over her back, was beginning to work their magic on her. She pressed herself against him as he massaged her back and she felt the firm body holding her. She knew who was touching her, even through the fog of sleep that still held her. She couldn't resist moaning lightly as his touches continued and he felt so good.

She felt him push her over so she was laying on her back, even as she was still struggled to stay asleep, she wanted to be awake for him as well. She was rewarded with his hands running over her, from her chest, down over her stomach and over her hips. She considered how erotic it was to be awakened in such a tender way; how her body responded to him even as her mind was still waking up.

She felt soft kisses working down from her collarbone and shoulders until they became his mouth sucking on her already stiffened nipples. The fog covering her tired mind started to fade as the pleasure of his suckling her nipples brought her body's excitement up and she felt a mixture of joy and wonder over how he could make her feel so much.

When he stopped suckling and kissing her breasts, she felt him shift around on the bed. She hoped that he wasn't leaving her with this ache he had brought back to life inside her. It really wasn't until she felt the softest of kisses around her pussy that she realized he was merely attempting to drive her further into her excitement and she moaned.

When he plunged his tongue deep inside her she cried out with joy and it was all she needed to push her over the edge into full awakening. When he suckled on her clit, pulling it inside his mouth, Amber felt she would soon shatter into orgasm again and wondered how she could stand the pleasure of it if she did.

As he licked and sucked on her pussy, it struck her that he still hadn't been inside her and she knew without a doubt, he would be inside of her this time. Her excitement grew larger, and she realized that she wanted nothing more than to feel the heat of him buried deep inside her self.

Amber had already learned that Adam would do things at his own pace so it would do no good to voice her thoughts right now, but as he moved up her body and when she could feel the heat of his cock resting at her moist opening, she could resist no longer. Opening her eyes and looking at him she whispered, "Please Sir...Please enter me, Sir!" hoping that he could see how much she really wanted him to be inside of her; that he would see in her eyes and hear in her words she wanted him to make them one.

Whether he sensed how badly she needed him to fill her or if he just didn't want to wait any longer, Amber was never certain, but slowly she felt him enter her, connecting his body to hers. She wondered how she had lived so long without feeling him inside of her; she gained so much pleasure from just his cock buried deep inside her, deep inside of her as he could fill her.

She heard him talking softly, "Listen to me ... listen to me. Close your eyes." She did as told and he then continued. "Take your mind and move to your belly. Go inside of yourself. Feel me in you." And she could feel him push into her a little further, surprising her that she could still take more of him inside herself; but he felt so good to her she didn't want to complain.

Still he talked to her, in that comforting yet demanding voice she was coming to know so well, "Feel me! Feel how it fills you. Feel how your pussy wraps itself around my hard cock. Feel how full you are." She did feel it, and she enjoyed it. Amber wanted it to go on forever, even as much as she felt the urge to cum once more building inside her and she still half believed her orgasm could put an end to it.

Amber felt her body trembling with both the need to cum and not wanting to cum, and still Adam spoke to her, "Feel me ... feel the climax building inside. Concentrate on how I feel inside of you. Feel how good it feels. Feel me pull out."

When he said the words "pull out" she felt him moving to pull himself from inside her, and she almost cried out. Every little bit he seemed to pull out left her with an emptiness that seemed almost unbearable. Her body missed him being inside her, even knowing that he would return to fill her once more.

She almost cried in relief as he did continue talking, "Feel it enter you. Feel it fill you. Feel it. Think of nothing else." And she felt Adam push himself back home inside her.

When he kissed her while buried deeply inside her, Amber felt sure that it was the most intimate thing she had ever experienced. As he moved inside her while kissing her she corrected her first thought, "Surely it can't be more intimate than this" she wondered to herself.

Then he broke the kiss and whispered in her ear, "Cum ... cum now ....." Amber was shocked slightly by the intensity of feelings that swept through her so swiftly after hearing those words. As Adam said them, her body pulsed around his cock and she was lost to the pleasure of her orgasm.

Amber couldn't hold back the scream, giving voice to her pleasure as he began to thrust into her faster, over and over, pulling himself out and then pushing back inside her deeply; pushing back into her even before she had come down from her peak.

Just as Amber thought that she was finally calming down, he whispered again, "Cum now ... cum for me now!" and she began her journey once more. Amber soared with pleasure she had never imagined possible. Her body was like a tightly wound coil, just needing him to tell it what he wanted for it to do. Amber just rode it out, trying to help him reach his peak, wanting him deeper inside herself, and moving with him to try and allow him to fill her as deeply as he could.

Once more he demanded her to cum, and her body responded as if it was her first orgasm and she once more reveled in the knowledge that only he could give her so much pleasure.

She felt Adam picking up the pace slightly and she wondered if he was nearing his climax. She heard him ask, "Who is your Master?" and without thought she confessed to him, "You are ... oh Master ... you are."

"Open your eyes ... look into my eyes." He demanded, and she did so readily. He continued thrusting into her and told her, "I want you to cum with me ... do you want to feel me cum in you ..."

All Amber could think to say was, "Oh God yes ... Master ... please cum ...." hoping to urge him on and show him how much she really wanted it.

"Look at me ... don't close your eyes," he demanded, and she had to resist the urge to close her eyes as the pleasure of knowing he would soon fill her with his climax.

When he released himself inside of Amber, she would have known it even without him telling her to cum with him. She felt the heat of his climax entering her, even as she rode out her own orgasm. She felt his heat reaching deeply into her womb, and her eyes filled with tears over the knowledge he had just shared that part of himself with her. She also cried for the pleasure she had just so recently found, and all the pleasure she had missed out in the past. She cried for the new found friend; the man whom she would call Master. She cried for all the things that had gone wrong in the past and all the things that were going to go right in the future. The emotional and physical emotions finally catching up to her and she was unable to stop it; and she wasn't sure that she wanted to.

Eventually, she settled down and Amber wasn't sure how long it had taken. It could have been minutes or it could have been hours, but still yet Adam held her. She wasn't sure she would ever have the ability to thank him for all the things he had made her feel tonight.

She knew when Adam finally realized that the worst of her "emotional rollercoaster" was over because he started speaking to her again. He thanked her and promised her he would see about getting her house fixed as cheaply and quickly as possible. She had been touched when he called her little one, the endearment sounding so sweet upon her ears, but what really had gotten to her most was when he said, "A Master is expected to treat his slave well."

She was surprised at how possessive that sounded those few words full of promises and she had no doubt he meant what he had told her. She knew she really wanted for things to continue and she felt he was telling her he felt the same way.

In all her reading and fantasizing, she had never really felt sure she would want to be considered a slave, yet when he told her she was not his salve, she was happy he considered her that way. It touched her in ways she would never fully be able to describe to herself, much less anyone else.

Adam pulled her closer and she felt her mound push against his thigh and she was slightly embarrassed to find her body responding. Even as totally satisfied as she was, she could still feel the heat inside her just waiting to be fanned to flame again. "Did you like what you felt?" he asked.