Adam and Amber Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amber wondered slightly why he felt he needed to ask. "Hadn't he seen her response to him? Felt her orgasms that shocked even her self?" she considered asking. Instead she chose to encourage him, let him know she had, "Oh yes ... yes Master ..."

"Then you want it to happen again ...?"

Amber questioned silently "How could he think she wouldn't?" Maybe she had been wrong after all and his statement didn't mean he considered her his now. What if he was just simply thanking for giving him tonight and didn't mean for it to continue as she had hoped?" she continued thinking to herself. "I must convince him I want ... no need, to be with him again." Her mind filled with conflicting thoughts faster than she was fully able to process them all.

Amber decided to simply say, "Oh yes ... please ... Master, I will do anything ..." and with all her body and mind, she hoped he was as convinced of it as she was.

They each lay there for a while longer holding one another, her mind still filled with thoughts of all he had made her feel tonight. Each thought convincing her more she did truly need for Adam to continue to be a part of her life in this new found and wonderful way. The only true way she could describe what she was feeling at this moment was simply, "complete". For the first time in her life she was where she belonged.

She drifted off to sleep for a little while, though she wasn't sure how long. When she awoke she was happy to find she was still held in Adam's embrace. He was snoring lightly beside her and she smiled at how intimate of a picture the two of them created.


She really hated to end the magic they had created but Amber felt an insistent urge building in her bladder. She was surprised that considering as many times as he had made her cum, and as hard as those orgasms had been, this particular urge hadn't hit long before now.

She began wiggling a little bit, trying to get out of his arms without disturbing him. Adam woke up and asked her what was wrong. Blushing, she knew she wouldn't be able to control her urge much longer, and with a deep sigh she told him, "I'm sorry, but I really need to go and use the bathroom." even as she was pulling herself away from him and rushing quickly towards the bathroom. Amber fled to the bathroom, not even caring she was naked. Nor did she really care that as she dashed into the bathroom she could hear him chuckling.