Adam & Jesse Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's not what you were thinking and you know it. " She now was against the wall of the pool and had put her arms on the outside ledge and was facing him. " I thought we were getting a little too serious. Didn't this help? "

"You really are a little minx. " He chuckled.

"You just figured that out? Damn, you're slow. " She was grinning at him with a very reckless expression on her face.

"You're playing with fire, babe! " He said and he pulled himself up to sit on the edge of the pool opposite the side she was on. He took all but his pants off.

"I'm in the water, I can't get burned. " She said, continuing to encourage him with her expressions. He jumped back into the water and swam to her. When he reached her, she instantly put her arms around him, her legs straddling him and her mouth to his. His arms went around her and there was a growing intensity in their kiss.

"Damn you're sexy! " He said with open desire.

"Even looking like this? " She teased, and letting go of him, she started swimming away.

"As if you didn't know. And where do you think you're going? Come back here, babe, we're not finished. "

"Orders now? Aren't you the demanding one? " She swam to the shallow end of the pool and got. She turned and smiled wickedly, knowing she might has well have been naked with the dress clinging to her. His desire was increasing with each moment. He was just stepping out of the pool with her looking down at herself and then back at him.

"See what happens when you do things like this. "

"Yes I do. " She said and he saw her eyes travel up and down his body. He boldly grabbed her again and kissed her hard on the mouth. Her arms were around him and her body pressing against him.

"Don't wait anymore. " She whispered and began kissing his neck. He reached behind her and unzipped her dress. He took the hem of the dress and lifted it off her and within seconds she was standing naked in front of him.

"You're beautiful Jesse. " He whispered and pulled her to him again, kissing her. One hand entangled itself in her hair, and his other caressed her breasts, teasing at her already hard nipples. He heard her moan softly.

"I want you now, Adam. " Without hesitation he picked her up, carrying her inside and laid her on the couch. He took off the rest of his wet clothes and was beside her on the couch. He felt her hands in his hair as his mouth went to each breast, licking and sucking at her nipples and his desire grew as she squirmed and moaned beneath his touch. He brought his mouth back up to kiss her. His arm around her back holding her to him and his other hand slid to the warmth between her legs.

"Ooohhh Adam! " Jesse moaned when his hand touched her. Adam felt her immediate response to his touch, her hips arching, her legs spreading slightly giving more access to his hand as she pressed against it. His fingers rubbed against her slit and finding her hardened bud stroking and circling it, soon she was gasping as her body gave way, spasming with orgasm. Waiting no longer he knelt above her, grasping her legs and entered her. He thrust slowly at first and she met his thrust and as he increased, her legs wrapped around his hips. He thrust deeper, his hands now on the couch above her and her hands gripping his shoulders. Both of them were moaning, and he let go, exploding inside her with a heat unlike any other before.

Finally when both their bodies were spent, he lay next to her holding her, still with his manhood inside her. He could feel her heartbeat beating as his was and her breathing trying to calm as his was. There were no words necessary as they clung to each other for some time. Jesse turned to him after a while and kissed him deeply, then took his hand leading him to her bedroom where after making love again on her bed, they fell asleep in each others arms.

12