McKenzie, the Hot Babysitter

Story Info
A boy waits 15 years to be with the love of his life.
29.4k words
4.85
35.9k
150
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Syzoth
Syzoth
1,186 Followers

This story is dedicated to Piper, the TRUE hot babysitter... hopefully, it compares to those cheesy Hallmark movies that you and Mandy enjoy so much!

And thank you, once again, to Goddess_of_Sunshine for her technical expertise.

******************************************************************************

"Look at me, Auntie McKenzie!" Timothy shrieked. "Look at me!"

The little boy posed atop a plastic slide in the backyard of his home. His chest was puffed out and his fists were pumped in the air. He was so proud and gleeful that he may as well have been standing on the peak of Mount Everest.

McKenzie dropped to one knee and held her arms out wide. "Come on down, my favorite little man! Auntie McKenzie will catch you!"

Timothy gave a loud "Woo!" as he zipped down the small side. And as he crashed into her hungry arms, McKenzie hugged him, stood up, and laughed all in one smooth motion. She held the boy close and nuzzled his neck, causing him to squeal even louder and squirm in her embrace.

Timothy felt safe, happy, and loved, and in that moment the entire world was perfect.

Timothy wrapped his arms around his babysitter's neck. The boy couldn't recall a time when Auntie McKenzie hadn't been a part of his life. To him, she had just always existed. Sure, when she first started off as his babysitter, she was only around sporadically.... mainly on a Saturday every now and then when Mommy and Daddy needed a date night. But then Daddy, who was a member of the Armed Forces, sadly got shipped overseas. And because Mommy was an ER nurse who often worked crazy hours, Auntie McKenzie quickly became a fixture in his life. Mommy had even given Auntie McKenzie her own room for awesome sleepovers when she had to work late at night!

Auntie McKenzie may have started off as his occasional babysitter, but in what seemed like an eternity to Timothy which, in actuality, was only the span of 18 months, she had become much more to him.

At 4 years old, Timothy considered himself extremely wise and insightful. It was clear to him that Mommy and Daddy loved Auntie McKenzie. They were abundantly nice and appreciative of her, and had even made it a point to get to know her Mommy and Daddy. In fact, the 6 of them had even gone out to dinner a few times when Daddy wasn't overseas. Auntie McKenzie and her parents felt like an extension of his own family which, the little boy shrewdly theorized, made her more like his Big Sister than "auntie".

But she would always be Auntie McKenzie.

Though nothing could compare to the love a little boy feels for his mother, Timothy's affection for Auntie McKenzie came close, but in a much different way. On an intrinsic level, he was aware that they weren't actually related. After all, Auntie McKenzie looked so much different compared to him! Whereas he, and Mommy and Daddy, had yellow hair, hers was blacker than the blackest black he had ever seen! And while Mommy's skin was awfully pale--- also like his--- Auntie McKenzie's was a pleasing, naturally tan color.

But it was Auntie McKenzie's eye that captivated Timothy. They were dark brown, and their narrow, slightly-almond shape was very interesting to the little boy. Once, when he had asked her why her eyes were so different from his, Auntie McKenzie laughed and simply stated "It's because I'm Asian!" as if that answered everything. Timothy wasn't entirely sure what that meant nor did he care. And though it wasn't the bulk of it, Auntie McKenzie's exotic appearance gave her an almost mystic quality that he didn't understand; it made her seem larger-than-life when she was already a literal giant next to him.

But the little boy always went back to her eyes... there was something about Auntie McKenzie's eyes that really set her apart from everyone else and filled him with wonder.

Timothy gazed into them solemnly. "Auntie McKenzie?"

"Yes, Timmy?"

"I want to marry you because I love you."

The 17-year-old girl almost burst out laughing but stopped when she noticed the earnestness in his bright blue eyes. He was being sincere in the innocent way that all young children are and knew that her initial reaction would've wounded Timothy grievously. McKenzie smoothly caught herself and set him down, returning a serious look of her own.

"Oh, you want to marry me, do you?" She held out her hand. "Then where's my ring? Because if you're gonna ask a girl to marry you, Timmy, you gotta give her a ring!"

The boy's expression didn't change as he reached into his pocket and produced a plastic ring.

McKenzie's eyes widened.

"I wanted to buy you a nice ring, Auntie McKenzie, but I only had $3.42 in my piggy bank, so I had to get this one instead. I bought it from a gumball machine when Mommy and I went to the grocery store."

This time, the young Asian girl did burst out in laughter. "Oh, Timmy... my sweet little man!" She knelt to his level and hugged him fiercely. "You're the sweetest boy in the whole entire world!"

He became even more excited. "Does that mean you'll marry me, Auntie McKenzie? Maybe after the wedding, we can take everyone to the park! Then you and the grownups can sit and talk while me and my friends go play!" Timothy had been planning the entire event for days, and there was no better place for a wedding and post-wedding festivities than the local park.

It'd be perfect!

McKenzie smiled gently as she regarded the boy whom she had grown to love like her own son. "Oh, no, Timmy. I can't marry you. There's a special girl out there waiting for you, and someday you're going to meet her. And when you do, she's going to make you as happy as you're going to make her."

That was NOT what the little boy was expecting to hear and he experienced heartbreak like never before. Even in adulthood, he would always remember the anguish that he felt at that precise moment. "But Auntie McKenzie! I love you! I want to marry you!"

The Asian teen hugged him close as Timothy began to cry uncontrollably. Her amusement was immediately replaced by heartbreak of her own. Sure, she wanted to be realistic with the little boy, but she hated herself for upsetting him. For a moment, neither could say anything until McKenzie looked at the boy sternly. "Timmy, look at me."

"Yes... Auntie... McKenzie?" he managed between sobs.

"I can't marry you, but you will always be my favorite little man. Do you hear?" When the boy couldn't--- or wouldn't--- respond, McKenzie repeated her question and was surprised at the vehemence in her own tone. "Do you hear?" she asked again more urgently.

"Y-yes, Auntie McKenzie."

"Oh, Timmy." She pulled him close once more; it felt like she was always holding the little boy. This time, she did tear up. "You have no idea how much I love you. You and your parents are the best thing that's ever happened to me."

Timothy burrowed into his babysitter with an inexplicable terror as if he was somehow losing her. But the warmth and firmness of her body, and the familiar, soothing scent of her hair made everything immediately better. And even though Auntie McKenzie had just shattered his heart into a million pieces, her mere presence was always enough to make him feel safe and secure.

The teen was emotional herself but made sure that she had recovered and that her eyes were dry before she looked at the boy again. Then she crinkled her nose after she pretended to sniff him. "Pee-yoo! I think my favorite little man needs to take a bath before his Mommy and Daddy get home. What do ya think about a bubble bath?"

"A bubble bath?" Timothy immediately perked up. Mommy and Daddy never let him take a bubble bath because the soapy water always mysteriously ended up on the floor. "Sure!" He was almost already back to his normal self.

"Then let's go back inside. And when your parents get home, I'll ask them if I can take you out for ice cream tomorrow."

"Ice cream! Yea!!!"

Auntie McKenzie cradled Timothy like a mother would her own child, and everything in the world was right once more as they went inside.

******************************************************************************

McKenzie knew that tomorrow wouldn't arrive soon enough for Timmy, so she went to his house immediately after school.

When she arrived, the boy's mother Carla was dressed in medical scrubs, and gave her a hug and some instructions before rushing out the door. "Dinner is in the fridge. As usual, call or text me on my work phone if anything comes up."

"I will, Mrs. Vandermire," McKenzie promised.

Mom eyed Timmy critically. "And you... behave. When I come home, Auntie McKenzie better not tell me that you were a bad boy."

"Don't worry, Mommy. I'll behave."

Timothy's face was angelic as he hugged his mother and watched her leave. But as soon as he saw her car pull out of the driveway, he began to hop up and down. "Can we go to the park and get some ice cream now, Auntie McKenzie? Can we? Can we? Please, please, please?"

McKenzie sighed. Clearly, the boy didn't notice the enormous backpack that she was carrying. She had so much homework to do. McKenzie was a studious girl, and felt the compulsion to at least get started. "Timmy, I'm sorry, I have a lot of school work, and---" Timmy looked like he was about to cry, which was always her weakness. McKenzie transitioned smoothly, "But I suppose I can start it after you go to bed. C'mon, let's go get some ice cream!"

Timothy leapt into her arms so quickly that she barely had time to catch him. "Love you, Auntie McKenzie!"

"Love you, too!"

******************************************************************************

The pair soon found themselves standing in line for ice cream at the local park. They had left the house almost immediately, pausing long enough to for Timothy to don his cowboy hat, cowboy boots, bandana, and holster that carried 2 toy pistols. The little boy was essentially wearing a Halloween costume at the beginning of summer. But the teen didn't try to dissuade him.

Timmy was just THAT cute!

They were turning away from the ice cream truck, treats in hand, when Timothy noticed a slightly younger girl crying to her mother nearby.

"I'm sorry, honey," the woman told her daughter. "But I left my purse at home."

"But I REALLY want ice cream," the girl sobbed.

Timmy, who was as pure of heart as any child, was mortified, and immediately turned to his companion. "Auntie McKenzie, I'm going to give that little girl my ice cream." There was no hesitation.

Despite wanting to commend the boy, she replied, "You don't have to do that!"

The boy's expression turned as serious as she had ever seen, and she would never forget his next words. "But Auntie McKenzie, you once told me that we should help people who have less than we do. That little girl doesn't have any ice cream, so I'm going to give her mine."

McKenzie felt a sudden pain... pain for initially trying to talk the boy out of it and pain because she was so proud. She smiled at the wonderful boy standing before her. "Ok, my little man. If you want to give your ice cream to that girl, then you go ahead and give it to her."

Timmy immediately sped off. And when he returned, McKenzie scooped him up into a fierce bear hug. Looking past him, she saw the little girl licking the ice cream cone happily. The mother nodded at them gratefully and mouthed Thank You before they strolled away.

McKenzie turned her attention back to the boy she held in her arms. "Timmy, listen to me."

"Yes, Auntie McKenzie?"

"Whatever you do... no matter how far you go in life... please promise me that you'll never change. That you'll always be the sweet little boy whom I know and love."

It was obvious that Timmy didn't understand what she was trying to tell him, but he promised, anyway.

McKenzie laughed.

******************************************************************************

The only constant in life is change.

People grow older and circumstances change.

The day that was inevitable finally arrived. And Timothy, despite his youth, realized that something significant was occurring when Auntie McKenzie arrived and immediately asked to speak to his mother privately. And when they finally called him into the living room, was it clear that they had both been crying. In fact, Auntie McKenzie appeared so upset that she couldn't speak.

It was Carla who spoke first. "Timothy... hon. Auntie McKenzie has something important to tell you."

Auntie McKenzie, he noticed, couldn't look at him.

Timothy was suddenly scared.

"Timmy, I'm going to have to go away soon."

The little boy didn't like the sound of that. "What do you mean, Auntie McKenzie?"

"I'll be starting college in the fall, and it's very far away."

Timothy was confused. "College?"

"Big person school," Carla explained gently.

He suddenly became very suspicious. "Ok..."

Auntie McKenzie suddenly knelt as she often did when speaking to him so she could be at his level. "It means that when I go to big person school, I won't be able to see you anymore."

"WHAT!"

McKenzie looked desperately at Carla, who couldn't provide any help as they both began to tear up once more. "I'm sorry, my little man"

Timothy to wailed loudly, "But I love you, Auntie McKenzie! I don't want you to go!"

Carla had to look away as the teen tried her best to keep from becoming too emotional. "And I love you, too, Timmy. I don't want to leave you and your parents, but..."

The boy was becoming increasingly terrified. "Who's going to take care of me?" he shrieked. The fear of abandonment was real, even if that was the furthest thing from reality, for a child whose father was serving in the military overseas... whose mother regularly worked long, irregular hours... and, now, whose surrogate mother was telling him that she was leaving.

Carla's eyes were bloodshot but she addressed her son sternly. "You will never be alone, honey."

The little boy was only slightly consoled. "Auntie McKenzie, can you at least come and see me on the weekends?" he pleaded desperately.

McKenzie sighed mournfully as she had been dreading this day. "I won't be able to, Timmy. My big person school is so far away that I'll need to fly in a plane for 5 hours to get there."

"When is your last day with us?" Carla asked quietly.

"2 months from this Friday. I'm sorry, Mrs. Vandermire. I know Timmy's dad won't be home before that, but it's the best I can do."

The older woman smiled warmly. "That's plenty of notice, McKenzie. Thank you for being so considerate. I can take time off from work before Eddie comes home, and my parents should be able to help, too." She hugged the teen. "You've been a godsend to us, McKenzie. To me and my husband, and to Timothy. I don't know what we would've done without you for the last 2 years. Timothy loves you like a 2nd mother, and Eddie and I love you like the daughter we never had. We hate to see you go, but knew this day was coming. We wish you the best of luck at college and beyond."

Both women sobbed as they hugged again.

Timothy felt sick. Auntie McKenzie wasn't dying, but that's what it felt like. He knew that his life would never be the same, and the concept of loss and change was not something that he was ready to cope with.

McKenzie saw the frightened look on Timothy's face, and picked him up before his mother could. She tried to keep her tone even. "You and I still have 2 whole months together, Timmy. And we can do so many awesome things in that time!"

"Ok, Auntie McKenzie." But his tone lacked conviction.

McKenzie pulled him closer and whispered, "You will always be my favorite little man. I will never forget you because you will always be here... and here." She pressed his tiny hand to her forehead and then to her heart. "I will never forget you, Timmy, because I love you."

"I'll never forget you, either, Auntie McKenzie. And I love you, too."

The young boy and his beloved babysitter savored their final 2 months together. But the day that everyone had been dreading inevitably arrived in what seemed like a blink of the eye. Timothy was screaming and wailing as McKenzie tried to say her final good-bye. He clutched onto her so tightly that his nails dug into her flesh, and Carla had to pry him off.

"Good-bye, my sweet little man. I head the greatest time with you." McKenzie wanted to say something profound and meaningful as the boy begged her not to leave, but her words felt hollow. She tried to steel herself as she nodded to Carla one final time, and turned away from Timmy as his mother held him back.

This was not a bittersweet moment for McKenzie; there was no silver lining. She felt even worse than she had anticipated. And her pain rivalled Timmy's and she hurried into her car and drove off, leaving the people whom she loved like her family.

******************************************************************************

Fifteen years later...

******************************************************************************

Timothy sighed as he glanced at the clock. Why is the last hour always the most painful? Specifically, the final hour of work on a Friday always seemed to last an eternity. Still, the 21-year-old loved his job and was determined to transition into the weekend on a high note.

He looked at his client.

The Asian woman, who was in her late 40's but could pass for half her age, flashed the handsome young man her most flirtatious smile. She was currently sitting on a medicine ball hand and gripped weights in each hand. Never taking her eyes off him, the woman slowly extended both arms overhead. And as she completed the lateral press, her considerable breasts stretched tautly in her snug sports bra.

That was on purpose, and her flirty smile broadened even further.

But Timothy, as usual, didn't take the bait. "Fantastic job, Mrs. Yang. Well, unfortunately, that's all we have time for today."

The older woman was visibly crestfallen. She dropped the weights onto the padded floor and rose from the medicine ball. "I always enjoy working with you, Timothy, and our sessions are the highlight of my week." She casually drew closer to him. "My husband won't be home for another 45 minutes. Maybe you can give me... an extended session?"

The innuendo was clear.

Timothy sighed inwardly. Mrs. Yang's come-ons were getting tedious, and he wondered if he might need to drop her as a client. Sure, she was easily the arguably the hottest female he worked with, and he had no doubts that the woman was devious enough to hide an affair from her husband. But that's not the way the young man was wired.

"I'm sorry, Mrs. Yang, but our time is up. I'll pack of my things and go. See you next week."

The older woman pouted but Timothy pretended not to notice.

Timothy sighed as he entered his car and drove off. But after a block, he chuckled humorously. Working as a visiting personal trainer in these affluent neighborhoods paid well but he had realized, very early on, that it could be more than just a source of income if he chose. He had countless woman of all ages as his clients, a surprising number who were very beautiful, very lonely, and very, very horny.

But Timothy wasn't that type of person; he even avoided getting too friendly with his attractive female clients who were single.

The married women were the ones who didn't like taking "no" for an answer. Whether it was because they were unfulfilled in their marriages or just bored, Timothy didn't know and made it a point not to find out. The only questions he asked were those that strictly pertained to their training programs.

As he approached the townhouse that he shared with a roommate, Timothy idly thought about Mrs. Yang. The fact that he behaved around his married female customers did NOT mean that he didn't fantasize about them. My god, she has a fantastic body. He dreamily recalled the way her tits looked so perfect in a tight sports bra... the way they ALWAYS looked so perfect in a tight sports bra!

Syzoth
Syzoth
1,186 Followers
123456...9