Adam & Jesse Ch. 09

Story Info
It's party night.
4.2k words
4.69
19.1k
2
0

Part 9 of the 15 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/22/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tammi
Tammi
30 Followers

He had showered and put on a pair of jeans and a red shirt. He left the collar open and rolled the sleeves up as usual. Terri and Mark had just walked over to Jesse’s and Rusty arrived shortly after. She was wearing a blue jean skirt with a white-laced t-shirt and white heels. After Adam talked to her they decided to go over there too.

He could tell instantly the minute he walked in the house that the party was different than others. The crowd was younger, livelier and the music was louder. He noticed food trays set up all around with different snacks, dips, and appetizers. Also both the outside bar and inside bar were packed with people around them. He saw that Jesse did have several of the bartenders from work there, but that was the only help she had hired for the night. He also noticed through the patio door that the pool was full of people as was the backyard. Some of them dressed, half-dressed or naked. He introduced Rusty to several people he knew, but he found that she knew even more people than he did.

He was standing with his arm around Rusty when he finally spotted Jesse in the living room standing next to Doug. The way she looked now, he thought, she could almost be in college. Jesse had on a pink denim skirt, very short, and a pink halter-top. She also had on gold jewelry, which he could tell was very expensive. Her hair was lose and flowing, sexy as usual, he thought. She also was barefooted, as usual.

She was holding a glass of wine and talking to Doug, who stood very close to her. Richard was sitting in the white leather chair near by talking to a blonde girl that he didn’t recognize. He ordered them a drink and glanced back at Jesse. She was looking at him and she seemed to have a mischievous expression on her face. He heard her name called but before she disappeared, she smiled at him.

Adam and Rusty went outside briefly and he laughed, seeing Terri already topless in the pool. Several people came up to him asking where Jesse was and Rusty finally laughed.

"Don’t you think you should introduce me to my competition? “ Rusty asked. “ I didn’t know you were involved with our hostess. “

"And I suppose now you’re going to tell me I’m the only man in your life? “ He teased.

"You know me better than that. I have a man in each city I visit, pretty similar to the women in your life. “ Rusty laughed. They went inside and he saw that Jesse was sitting on a bar stool at the bar with Doug standing next to her. There also was a small group of other people around her and they all were drinking shots. They went up to the bar and Jesse looked up at Adam smiling that certain way that got to him every time.

"Adam, nice to see you again. “ Doug said right away and extended his hand.

"How’s it going? “ He said, shaking Doug’s hand. “ Rusty, this is Doug and this is our hostess, Jesse. “

"Nice to meet you both. “ Rusty said.

"Nice to meet some one so beautiful. Here have a shot. “ Doug said to Rusty, handing them each a shot glass with peppermint schnapps in it. Doug stepped aside to let Adam stand next to Jesse. “ Don’t mind me, I was just keeping her company until you got here. “

"No problem. “ Adam said, baffled by Doug’s comment.

"Rusty, what an unusual name. What is it that you do? “ Doug said and the two of them began talking. Adam was standing next to Jesse and she stood up slightly to reach for her drink and the barstool went to tip. He quickly put his arm on it so that it wouldn’t. She laughed and sat back down, but he decided to keep his arm there just in case.

"So are you going to drink that? “ Jesse asked and he saw that familiar twinkle in her eyes.

"No, I’m not too crazy about the stuff. Why don’t you drink it? “ Adam handed it to her and she quickly drank it. She introduced him to several people who she said she had gone to college with. They were staying with her for the weekend and she was happy for the distraction from work for a couple days.

Shortly, someone announced that they were going to have a contest in the backyard, a wet T-shirt contest. Most of the group at the bar disappeared including Doug who had talked Rusty into joining the contest.

"You’re not going to be a good hostess and join the contest? “ He asked her.

"I’m not wearing a T-shirt, but don’t let me stop you from going to watch Rusty. She’s very beautiful. I just don’t want to go outside. “ She answered, but didn’t look up at him.

"Still don’t want to get thrown in the pool? Any new reasons why not? “ Adam asked smiling at her.

"I think I’ll ignore that comment. “ This time she laughed looking at him. “ It’s more fun when I push someone in the pool if you know what I mean. “

"Yes, that’s not something I could forget even if I wanted to. “ He smiled, recalling their pool incident. Jesse put her empty glass and her shot glass down. This was the first time he could tell that she was in the mood to drink and it gave him an unsettling feeling. The bartenders were very busy, and after several minutes of not getting waited on, she stood on the footrest of the barstool. She leaned way over the bar trying to reach for the bottle of schnapps. She leaned so far over; he could even see the pink panties she had on underneath her skirt.

"Jesse, what the hell are you doing? Sit back down here before you get hurt. “ He said, pulling her back to her seat. He reached the bottle for her pouring her a shot. “ There, is that better? “

"What about my drink? “ She asked and her smile told him she had just manipulated him and was extremely pleased about it. He shook his head acknowledging to her he knew this. He walked around to the other side of the bar.

"And what would the lady like? “ He asked.

"The usual. “ She said smiling.

"Coming right up. “ He quickly poured her a glass of wine, refilled her shot glass and went back to stand next to her. “ That stuff is pretty potent, I hope you know what you’re doing. “

"I always do. “ She teased, and quickly drank the shot. She got off the barstool and holding her drink in one hand, she took his hand with the other. He smiled, not surprised by her behavior. She started introducing him to more of her friends from college. He enjoyed listening to some of their stories about Jesse and it amused him but not surprised him that she had been a great party giver even in college.

After awhile, she had to put more food out and she called Richard to help her. He went outside and saw Rusty in the pool wearing just her panties like many of the others. He stood at the bar and it wasn’t long before the blonde girl Richard had been talking with walked up to him.

"Hi, I’m Sandy and you must be Adam. “

"Nice to meet you, Sandy. “ He smiled.

"You too. “ She laughed, flirting with him. “ We all have heard so much about the new man in Jesse’s life. We were all dying to come here just to meet him. Seems you have made a real hit with Jesse. “

"Oh really? “ Adam asked, surprised.

"Most definitely, and now that we’ve seen you, we want to know where there are more of you. “ Sandy flirted, much like Jesse herself. “ Jesse’s a terrific person. I’m actually happy she has someone in her life. I have always worried about her. “

"You know her pretty well? “ He asked.

"I was her roommate during college. She had a beautiful house and I lived with her and Richard. “ Sandy said.

"She had a lot of parties too, I gather. “

"Pretty much most of the time, when we weren’t studying and going to class that is. She was a very serious student, and she did really well. She has always done well at things. If it weren’t for her I probably wouldn’t have made it through college. She tutored me many times. “

"Yes, she is definitely good at teaching people things. “

"Oh you, “ Sandy slapped his shoulder in a teasing fashion. “ I bet she doesn’t have to teach you a thing. “

"Oh, I wouldn’t put money on that. “ Adam flirted back with her.

"Well, with all those awful things that have happened to her, I never thought she would get close to a man. “

"I’m still getting to know her. She hasn’t told me much about her past. “ He said, although curious to find out what Sandy was talking about.

"I’m surprised you haven’t heard the stories. It wasn’t bad enough that she lived with that awful stepfather, but what happened right before we graduated college was even worse. She almost died from being beaten up so badly and the police wouldn’t do anything about it. “

"What did happen to her? “ Adam asked now very curiously.

"She was on her way home from work. She worked part time at the company. We had no idea where she was for almost a week. We couldn’t even get anyone to help find her. She still wouldn’t trust a cop, if you ask me. “ Sandy said.

"Probably not, but they aren’t all like that. They’re a lot of good honest ones. “

"I tried to tell her that many times, but I don’t know if she believed it. I finally got a call from someone who worked at the hospital and who knew Jesse. She told me where she was. I hardly recognized her when I saw her in the hospital. She was talking but not making much sense, but they finally convinced me to get her out of there. Jesse kept telling us that they were coming back and going to hurt her. That he was making them keep her there. I’ve assumed she meant Gerald, although she never did say who he was. “

"You believed her? “ He asked, trying to picture what she said.

"The person that called me did and Jesse almost seemed like a crazy person, with her accusations and hysterics. Be glad you didn’t have to see her like that. “

"I’m not sure I could have handled that. How was it that you got her out of there? “ Adam asked, not liking what he was hearing at all.

"I called Richard and told him to come get her and take her home. He was so relieved that I found her, but he was one pissed mother, excuse my French, when he saw her. He even had me scared. He immediately removed the IV she had in one arm. I had no idea he would even know how, but I guess I should of. “

"Then what happened? “ Adam asked.

"He told me to get her stuff and he wrapped a blanket around her, picked her up and carried her out. I just followed him. Several nurses asked what he thought he was doing and he yelled at them to get out of his way. He swore and even threatened them that if they didn’t get out of his way he would be wrapping them in a blanket and putting them where no one would find them. He was really angry. “ Sandy said.

"What about hospital security, didn’t they try to stop him? “

"No, apparently they knew Richard, and although they didn’t know what was going on or why he was taking Jesse out of there, they knew him well enough not to try and stop him. “

"People don’t like messing with Richard, from the sounds of it. “ Adam said, having already been curious about Richard himself.

"He can be one mean guy when he wants to. It’s a wonder he hasn’t been in any trouble considering how much trouble Jesse seems to get into. But I guess she has a way of calming him down. “ Sandy said.

"So what happened after he got her out of the hospital? Did he take her to a different one? “

"No, he took her home, that’s where she told him to take her. “

"But you said she barely made sense, why did he listen to her? “ He asked, finding this all too hard to believe.

"He wouldn’t go against what she told him, that’s not how he is. Richard took such good care of her. He seemed to know exactly what he was doing and how to help her. She was pretty out of it for a while and didn’t even recognize Reese when he came to see her. “

"So she was dating Reese then? “

"No she worked with him. But after she got well enough, she started dating him and within months they were married, but that didn’t last very long. By the way, did she ever get over those dreams she kept having? “

"Excuse me? “ Adam said still trying to picture all this in his head.

"Her dreams, she was still having them years after that incident. Did she ever get over them? “ Sandy was concerned.

"No, she still has them, but we are working on that. “ Adam said.

"Well at least she has you to help her. “

"Excuse me Sandy, I hope we get a chance to talk later. “ He said politely when Rusty walked up to them asking about a towel.

"Of course, “ Sandy smiled. “ The towels are in that cabinet next to the bar. “

Adam went and got one handing it to Rusty and when he turned, he saw that Jesse was standing by the patio door watching him. She turned and walked away when she noticed he had seen her. After Rusty got dressed they went inside and he spotted Jesse dancing with someone.

She seemed to avoid him as the night wore on, mostly by dancing. Adam also noticed that she was feeling the effects of the alcohol and she was flirting a lot more. That bothered him more than he cared to admit. He danced with Rusty and later when she had gone back outside to socialize he looked for Jesse. He finally cornered her by cutting in on her and Doug dancing. He took her in his arms and danced with her, holding her tightly.

"Are you avoiding me? “ Adam asked softly while they danced.

"Of course not? I didn’t want to bother you and your date. “ She said still with her flirtatious tone.

"Since when does that stop you? “ Adam laughed softly.

"I have been dancing all night, Adam, just having fun. “

"And coming on to all your dance partners. Are you enjoying that as well? “

"You weren’t lacking company. “ She said. “ Are you jealous, Adam? “

"Is this another one of your games? “ He asked boldly starring at her.

"You’re the game, sweetheart. Haven’t you figured that out? “ She said smiling mischievously once again. The dance ended just then and she walked away from him. He went outside to the bar where Rusty was and ordered a drink. He tried not to show his irritation with Jesse’s last comment by showing more of an interest in Rusty.

Rusty had her arms around him and was kissing his neck and he finally put his arms around her and kissed her. They were still outside and most people had already gone back inside.

"Are you about ready to leave this party? “ Adam asked her.

"I am, but I’m not sure you are. “ Rusty teased. “ I think maybe you might want to stay. “

"Now why would you think that? “ He flirted and kissed her again.

"Because I can tell you’re interest lies elsewhere. It’s okay. I have to be on a plane in several hours anyway. I’ll see how free you are when I get back in town. “ Rusty said smiling and after kissing him again they walked back inside. He walked her to her car and was about to go on home, but swore to himself and went back to Jesse’s.

He got a drink and watched her for a while and it was obvious Jesse was tipsy. She was having a hard time keeping her balance and although the men liked it, he wasn’t happy with it at all. He finally had enough and went to her, picking her up in his arms and smiled, not wanting to show his irritation.

"Jesse, I think it’s time we retire for the night. You wouldn’t want me thinking these men were trying to take advantage of you now, would you? “ He spoke with an amusing tone. She giggled at his gesture, making sure everyone around had not taken him serious. He spotted Richard as he was leaving the living room and Richard just smiled at him, knowingly.

"And what is it you think you’re doing, Adam? “ She giggled.

"I’m taking you to bed, blue eyes. “ He said brazenly.

"But sweetheart, I haven’t said I wanted that yet. “ She said, mocking him.

"No, but it’s what I want. “ He opened her bedroom door, and placed her on the bed. He closed the bedroom door. “ Do you need help in undressing, I’d be more than happy to help? “

"You want me to take my clothes off? “ She asked wickedly.

"Relax, honey. “ He said amused. “ I don’t take advantage of women especially intoxicated ones. Not that the idea hasn’t crossed my mind tonight, as well as a few other men. I just think it’s better if I stay here, at least for a little while. “

"You just want to make sure I don’t go back out there and maybe get together with one of those other men. “ Jesse teased.

"You’re right, so go change and put on whatever it is you sleep in and get under those covers. “ He sat in the chair next to her bed and using her remote, turned the television on.

"What if I don’t want to wear anything when I sleep? “ Jesse asked, continuing to tease him.

"Then you better get under the covers quickly, because I will be looking. I’m not going anywhere. “ Adam said boldly, beginning to lose his patience with her.

Jesse laughed at him and swayed to her bathroom, shutting the door behind her. He heard her shower go on and after about ten minutes he heard a bang and heard Jesse swear. Knowing how tipsy she was he rushed in to see if she was all right. He found her picking herself up after obviously slipping coming out of the shower. He quickly handed her a towel and helped her up. He turned off the shower and turned to make sure she was okay before he left. He could not mistake the look in her eyes, and he swore, catching her in his arms as she passed out.

"Shit! “ He swore again. Holding her, he looked around to find something to put on her. All he found was a yellow t-shirt, that would cover her for the most part, and taking it, he carried her to the bed and quickly dried her off, putting the shirt on her. He got her under the covers, turned out the light and sat back down keeping the volume low on the television.

He had fallen asleep in the chair sometime afterwards and was awakened by her soft moaning. He saw that she was dreaming. He sat on the bed and gently tried to shake her awake, calling out her name. He felt deeply concerned and kept trying to wake her up.

"Jesse, you’re dreaming. Wake up; it’s me. “ He whispered to her, hoping that she would recognize his voice and wake up. He continued this and after several minutes she seemed to relax. He waited until she opened her eyes and when she finally focused on him, she quickly sat up, clinging to him. He felt her entire body still shaking from the dream.

"You walked out on me. You said you wouldn’t hurt me and you walked out on me. “ She whispered so softly he could barely hear her.

"Jesse, you told me to go. “ He said holding her and softly brushed her hair with his hand comforting her.

"You left me alone. “

"I won’t do it again, I promise. I won’t leave you alone again. I’m sorry. “ He held her for quite awhile, not entirely sure she was fully awake because of the words she spoke. She clung to him whispering for him not to leave her, so he lay down with her and held her until they both fell asleep.

It was late morning by the time he woke up and he couldn’t believe that she was still sound asleep curled up next to him. He gently brushed the hair from her face and whispered in her ear. “ Hey babe, are you going to sleep all day? “ He watched as she stirred, but ever so slightly. This time he kissed lightly behind her ear and she giggled.

"That tickles. “ She finally said, and opened her eyes smiling at him. “ And can I ask, what is your reason for waking me up? I was sleeping so well. “ She yawned, stretching out her body, and turned away from him as if she were going back to sleep.

"You have out of town company, remember? What do you think they are going to say if you spend the whole day in bed with me? “ He teased and again stroked her hair with his hand.

"Well, my girlfriends are going to be wishing they were me. “ She laughed and suddenly got up. “ Let’s take a shower. I have other clothes you can put on. Come on, it will help us wake up. “

"Together? Oh yes, that will wake us up all right. “ He said smirking. Before he even got off the bed, she was already turning the water on in the shower. He followed her, and after undressing joined her under the water.

"My guests have plenty to occupy themselves with while I’m occupied with you. “ She said smiling at him. His arm went around her back and pulled her to him, enjoying the feel of her wet naked body against his. He kissed her passionately as his other hand traveled slowly caressing her neck, her arm, her side and finally to cup her breast.

Tammi
Tammi
30 Followers
12