Adam & Jesse Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I hope they do, we may be awhile. “ He whispered softly in her ear. His fingers circled and played with her nipple, teasing it until it was hard and he heard her moan softly. He smiled and kissed his way down until his mouth was on her breast, licking and sucking on her now erect nipple while his other hand was still at her back holding her.

He felt her fingers running through his hair and across his back as his tongue continued to tease each breast back and forth. His other hand slowly caressed her flat belly, continuing to move down until he found his ultimate goal, caressing the softness between her legs.

"Oh God Adam! “ Jesse breathed heavily, her body fell against his and he felt his desire growing at the affect he had on her. His fingers gently stroked between her velvet lips until his thumb found her hard nub circling it and stroking it for several minutes as her moans grew louder and he felt her fingernails digging into his back. He slowly entered her with several fingers feeling the overwhelming moisture within. Her knees buckled some and his desire urgent now, he turned her around placing her hands against the shower wall with her legs spread. With one hand on her breast and another again between her legs, he pressed her to him and gently entered her. She moaned pressing against him as her body quivered.

He felt her responding to his thrusts and drove harder, both now urgently giving into their desires. He was drawing near the edge when he felt her body contract, her pussy clenching at his cock tightly and he could hold back no longer. His climax came shooting his seed deep inside her, as her body seemed to tremble and quiver over and over as she climaxed.

"Oh God, Jesse! “ He murmured and his hands clutched tightly to her holding her against him for what seemed a lifetime, both of the them joined together in wave after wave of pleasure they were feeling.

Will Continue…

12