Adam & Jesse Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tammi
Tammi
30 Followers

When they were about to get in the elevator, Jesse stopped and went for a key that was on top of the coffee table and handed it to him.

"You can drive." she said with a broad grin.

"Sure enough!" He took the key, but hadn't remembered seeing it before, but then all he really had been focused on was her at the time.

Had she bought another car, he wondered, thinking she had more than enough of them already. Although he had now come to understand many of the cars were used by other employees of the company. When she finally did get in the elevator, he was going to push the ground floor button but she stopped him, pushing the basement one instead. Now he was getting more than a little curious about this surprise. Before he had time to think any more about it, her lips were on his quickly changing his thoughts.

"Finally," he said, wrapping his arms around her tiny waist and pulling her close. His mouth clamped down back on hers.

"We still don't have time for..." she had started to say when their kiss broke but was stopped with another demanding kiss from him.

When the elevator door opened, still locked in each others arms they were greeted with a smile from the doorman before he quickly pointed to the dark end of what looked to be a large garage filled with cars. Adam could see several doors open giving just enough light so that he could make out the drive leading up and out of the building.

"Come on, I can't wait to show you," she said excitedly, pulling on his arm for him to follow her.

"What kind of car this time, Jesse?" he asked, sure that that was what she wanted him to get a look at. Although, he wasn't exactly sure what kind of car would have her all this excited.

When they started to getting closer to the dark corner, he began to make out what her surprise was. Sitting nice and pretty was a brand new gold Honda Goldwing and he had the key. It had been awhile since he had been on a motorcycle, but he knew enough about them to know this one had cost her quite a penny. It had everything on it from saddlebags, a trunk to even drink holders.

"You can ride, can't you?"

"Of course I can. In fact I use to own one of these before I started working here." he said, astonished that she had bought a motorcycle. He had had to sell his before he moved and the idea of being able to get back on one was more than tempting. He then noticed a plate with his name on it and glared at her, wondering again how much she knew about him. "Jesse, I don't think...is this..."

"Just get on and take us for a ride, we'll worry about the details later." Jesse giggled having a good idea what he might be thinking.

Giving into temptation, he straddled the bike and then held it up for her to get on. He noticed at once, this was not her first time either as he felt straddle the bike and get comfortable. He decided not to think about the whys and who's of the bike and go for a ride like she wanted. When he started it up the purring of the engine was music to his ears and after the doorman opened the door in front of them, he rode out, happy to be riding again.

Tammi
Tammi
30 Followers
12