All Comments on 'Adam's Best Friend'

by D_Lynn

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Ended to soon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great!

Really great story but ended way too soon......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Not sure which irritates me more, the fact that this doesn't even fit the basic form of a reluctance sex story, or the fact that these two assholes didn't both get a bullet through the face. He willfully and deliberately broke up his best friend's relationship for his own benefit, and the whore went along with it? Then they have the balls to pretend it was "reluctance" all along when they really both just wanted to fuck fuck fuck? He's acting like he's not really betraying his best friend all the while? It would totally fit Loving Wives if the stupid slut was married and Adam had saved his best friend's life.

This isn't a bad story, but it refuses to deliver anything that is promised by being in this genre, and that failure makes me want to score it badly. I'm going to credit you with making a simple mistake, rather than deliberate miscategorization like the two with the NonHuman stories.

MagikalmonkeeMagikalmonkeealmost 11 years ago
Another chapter?

I don't know about the one that commented before me; I understand where the non consent/reluctance can come from... Probably in her emotional ties to Adam and their sex life? Not wanting to cross the boundaries but being tempted to? I for one love this story and the some what reality of it. I don't know if the previous commentator realized that Adam cheated on her first... That the tent didn't happen until after he found out Adam cheated.. Hopefully you have a sequel to how they work it out. It'll be pretty hot for their sex scenes and especially if you have him be more Dom like your other stories. Love it!

DarkerMuseDarkerMusealmost 11 years ago
wonderful read

This category is always a challenge, and what I like most about this piece (other than the quality of the writing and the erotic portions) is that it challenges that narrow definition of "non-consent". It's always good to push the boundaries, and this is the kind of writing that does that. Congrats!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Good story

Many are in similar situations. Friendship leads to more, often progressing as in this story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
i liked it

although it doesn't fall into the usual 'reluctant' sex, where the woman is seduced, it does incorporate far more - it has the bones of a more explicit romance novel, where the two fall in love/and lust...reluctantly.

liquid_yellowliquid_yellowalmost 11 years ago
Great but

Seems more like a lead in for romance.

Definitely deserves a followup

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
is this the end?

a little less romance and more sex please. the story was very good, your writing is good, I was invested in the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Good writing, but

This is quite nice, actually it is very good. But I think it's posted on the wrong site. I loved it anyway. I hope you continue writing stuff like this, though I would have liked to see them in other sites more suitable to your style.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Wrong genre - should definitely be under romance. But a 5 nonetheless

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
WHAAAAAA?!

MORE!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great Story

I liked the story and the characters. Hope you write more soon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
more...

More please I wanna know what happens

joodlejoodlealmost 11 years ago
Purrrrr

Purr double purrrr. That was a good one. Different from most stories I read, and sadly reminiscent of the crappy ass dating years. Hot thrills in the first few encounters that never last. Well written, thank you.

teeneywteeneywalmost 11 years ago
Great Love Story

Thank you for a beautiful love story. Very well-written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Romance?

Great story. Definitely change classification...

Barkley570Barkley570almost 11 years ago
Just a Lovely Story

I would have been devestated if she and Gary had not ended up together. The story was very real life as far as most men not knowing how to please a woman...at least in my generation. Thanks for a wonderful, satisfying story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

*sigh* I want myself a Gar:( He's just....perfect

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Melt

Loved it, romantic and sensuous with the perfect ending.

A story that leaves you wanting more, so much more.

Alison

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Probably The Best Thing I've Read On Here

Whether there was a ton of sex or none at all... it kept you riveted. You couldn't stop reading it because you wanted to know what was going to happen next. Everyone on here tends to be cheesie. This was real. I fucking loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
So hot

I loved this story. So sweet and romantic but incredibly hot and sexy. I am soaking wet just from reading it. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loved it

A favourite

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
moreee

Please continue this.

sunsetaudreysunsetaudreyalmost 9 years ago

Please continue pls pls.

SquishesSquishesover 8 years ago
Totally enthralled!

This story was fantastic. The characters were well developed and believable. The chemistry between Katy and Gary was so enchanting. However the ending was a bit of a let down. There was this amazing build up of tension, then a small teasing release with the tent scene and then right back to winding us up only to be let down by an anticlimactic ending. I feel like the addition of one last scene of hot and heavy or slow and sweat sex would have rounded out the story and made it feel finished not just dropped. Still an amazing read and one of my favorites!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Happy to Sad...

WOW, THIS STOREY IS GREAT. I LOVED FEELING ALL THE EMOTION AND SEXUAL TENSION. IT ALL FELT VERY, VERY REAL. UNFORTUNATELY YOU TOOK ME FROM 0 T00 100 AND PUSHED ME OUT OF THE CAR. I'M STILL TRYING TO RECOVER FROM CHAPTER 5 OR THE LACK THERE OF. I'M JUST A LITTLE AFRAID TO START SOME OF YOUR OTHER STORIES BUT I'M HOPING THEY HAVE REAL ENDINGS. IT SEEMED LIKE YOU MISSED OUT ON AT LEAST ONE MORE TRULY CAPTIVATING LOVE SCENE THAT I WAS SO PREPARED FOR. YOU ALMOST GAVE ME A REALLY LUSCIOUS ORGASIM. Deprived.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I want my own Gary!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Awesome!!!

I LOVE Gary!!!! I want my Gary!!!😉😉

Silver_lining06Silver_lining06over 7 years ago
More Stories Please!!

Please write more similar stories. This story is beautiful. I love how all the emotions come together...making a perfect masterpiece.

I am eagerly waiting for more stories similar to this one!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I really enjoyed the romantic turn between friends and I would love to read more stories or additional chapters. Thank you!

DecadentdessertDecadentdessertover 6 years ago
Romance in the Air!

Once again you did your thang! Love it!

DecadentdessertDecadentdessertover 6 years ago

This story was mis-labled, it would have been more widely reviewed if it had appeared under Romance. Then again your writing style I would follow your works were ever it had appeared and I am sure there are others that resemble that sentiment.

BAnde53507BAnde53507about 6 years ago
Pleasantly Unexpected

I was prepared for the cliche “guy coerces / seduces / rapes best friends girl cause he’s a dick” story. It’s so good to read a male character with integrity. You are officially on y favorite authors list. The characters are realistic, well rounded and thought out. The story is compelling. And the ending satisfying. I’ll read more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Confused

Great story about sexual tension and attraction, but it’s in no way a non-con story. Gary would’ve stopped if she’d said no in the tent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
WTF

I can't believe I spent an hour of my life reading that story and they didn't even have sex!!! I think I just got blue balls and I'm a girl!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Waste of time

Indeed a good story but Not for erotic literatures.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I loved it!

I think you're the best author I've read on literotica. You know how to keep the sexual tension going. Thank you from a female admirer:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Loved it

Loved this story one of my favourites 😊

Bellie444Bellie444about 3 years ago
Oh my god.

I concur with the anon’s blue balls comment! I’d been panting for the sex scene since the beginning and you just left it haha. Please at least let us know how Gary delivers in bed and what Kate’s orgasm-face looks like! Lucky we got to read some good fingerbanging I guess.

The bfs cheating/disinterest signs were present quite early. She should have had an inkling, though if they’d fizzled out it makes sense I guess. But the flags were there.

WishnStarWishnStar11 months ago

I think this was a fabulous little play and enjoyed every second of it as I sat here reading this astonishing work you created my friend. The love was hanging by the fingertips with Kate and Gary, but they just couldn't pull the trigger and let it happen and it made the story so awesome in my honest opinion. Take care my friend and have a fantastic week!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous