Adam's Journey Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stormdog
stormdog
192 Followers

Not clear what she was talking about, I said "Doing what?"

"Well, feeding all the ladies fantasies of course. You know, the half-naked sweaty gardener, hubby's away at work, watching you get all dirty and sweaty and your tight buns flexing when you push the mower up the hill, that kind of stuff."

She had said it lightly, jokingly, but now, finally, all my warning bells were going off. I tried to keep it light in return.

"Well, you know, it seemed a little hot for my coveralls and a parka, but next time..."

I saw her looking down at my crotch, and glanced down quickly to make sure I wasn't hanging out or anything. I wasn't, but my sweat-soaked shorts were stuck to me like a second skin. I had made the same mistake as this morning, but I wasn't expecting to be near anyone while I was mowing.

She scooted forward in her chair slightly, parting her legs. I couldn't help but glance quickly, and got a glimpse of a small patch of the same strawberry blonde that she has on her head. She had obviously intentionally set this trap, leaving her panties off.

"You know Adam, I've thought for a long time that you and I should get to know each other better"

She opened her legs wider, and I struggled not to look. Concentrating on looking at her face, I did notice in my peripheral vision that her nipples were standing out, large and hard. She was apparently very sexually aroused, and it was becoming contagious. I felt myself start to swell.

Sue is fairly attractive, full-figured and kind of chubby so that she has all these soft rounded curves, but she's had two kids and looks pretty good for all that. Not really my type, I've never been partial to the very fair skinned freckled strawberry blonde look. But now, with her doing her best to show me her pussy and her large nipples jutting out, my body was responding on it's own.

You would think the bigger head could overrule the smaller one, but in my case that rarely happened.

"It's OK Adam, you can go ahead and look. You know you want to. I want you to." With that she spread her legs wide open, pushing her skirt up on her thighs, and ran her fingers down her chest, between her breasts, and slowly down to her pussy. My eyes automatically followed, and she touched herself, bringing her fingers away shiny, trailing a long string of her moisture. "I'm really wet Adam, you should feel."

Her pussy was beautiful, soft and pink, swollen lips wet and puffy and gapping just slightly open at her vagina. Her soft reddish down was wet and sticking to her slightly around the edges of her cleft. I could see her clit sticking out, hard and suckable. Large clitty, very sexy.

I heard myself objecting. "Sue, come on, you know we can't do this, don't be crazy." I wanted to run away, but we were at my house! And I was pretty sure my legs wouldn't work.

"Don't you find me sexy? It looks like you do." She was staring at my crotch again, and I knew I was hard and obvious.

"No Sue, of course I do, but you're married, you've got Rick and the girls, you can't do something like this. And I'm not going to do this to Kristi, she's too..."

I was going to say too important, but with a pang I remembered that was no longer true. I could go ahead and fuck Sue, I was hard as stone, and who cares now, huh? Why not just be an asshole and take what was offered? Except there was still her family to consider.

While these thoughts were going through my head she rose and came to sit next to me on the lounge, pushing her skirt up to her waist before sitting down and then tugging her shirt up, exposing her breasts. Only Ron and Kori's house is visible from my patio, and I knew they weren't home.

She leaned against me, her breast warm and soft against my arm. I could feel her hard nipple as she rubbed it on my arm. She put her hand on my thigh and slowly slid it up to my balls, cupping me. My heart was pounding with excitement, arousal, and shock.

She was breathing heavily. "God Adam, that's a big set. They feel full and swollen. I can help you with that. Touch me, please."

She pulled my hand over to her thigh, far up, and when I didn't immediately move it she pulled it again, up to her sex, wet and hot. I let my fingers spread her lips and felt her, just a little. Slick and soaking heat. A fat, hard clit. She moaned, and pumped her hips, pressing her sex into my hand.

She was tugging frantically at the leg opening of my shorts, and soon succeeded in freeing my cock and balls. I was sweaty and sticky, with leaking cum adding to the mix. I was also rock hard and she gasped when she took me in her hand. "God Adam, that's big! I can't even reach around you! Oh my god, what a beautiful cock! I want to feel you in me!."

I slid my middle finger deep into her, bending it toward her navel. She cried out and came, gripping my finger, her hand squeezing hard on my cock. She was slick and wet, not nearly as tight as Kristi, but so hot.

She was stroking my cock, and I was oozing a string of clear fluid. "Oh, your cock is twice as big as Rick's, he'd be so jealous! Look at all that cum, just running out." She gathered some on her fingers, licking it off, but her mentioning Rick, and me thinking about Kristi had cleared my head, and I realized what I was doing.

"Sue, stop. I'm not going to fuck you, I won't be responsible for destroying your family. We're not going to do this." I pushed her away, breaking her grip on my cock, and stood up, trying to stuff myself back into my pants. I was about to cum, but couldn't let her know that. She pulled away then, embarassment and hurt in her blue eyes.

"Adam, I know I'm not as beautiful as Kristi, and I'm fat and have had babies, but couldn't you find me attractive enough, just this once?"

I didn't tell her that Kristi was no longer a factor, but I saw that this was about something more, about her seeking reassurance, or validation of her sexiness, her ability to be sexually attractive to other men. She wanted to be wanted, but this was a terrible time for her to seek what she needed from me. And why me? Still, I could see she was hurting, and I'd both felt and caused enough hurt enough in the last 24 hours.

"Sue, you're joking, right? I mean, look at me." I stood in front of her, my cock jutting long and stiff from my pants. "If I didn't find you attractive would I have a hard on to end all hard ons? Goddamn, if you'd have stroked me about 5 more times I'd have cum all over you. Of course you're beautiful, you're sexy, you're attractive and wet and horny and desirable and whatever else you want to say, but you have Rick, and you have 2 beautiful little girls, and a happy home, and I can't mess that up for you. I won't. I won't be the son of a bitch that destroys your life, and theirs."

She cried then, full of regret at what she'd almost done, and I sat and put my arm around her, reassuring her that it was OK, that we'd stopped before we did anything really terrible. We covered ourselves, her still wet and ready and me still mostly hard and ready, pressing against my damp shorts and oozing cum thru the thin fabric, and when she settled down she told me something very strange.

She told me that Rick had been trying for some time to talk her into fucking other men, that the fantasy really turned him on, and lately the thought had started to excite her too, and that they used that fantasy as an integral part of their sex play.

She claimed that he really wanted to watch her do it, the way she told it, but he'd be OK with her just coming home from a date all dishevelled and used and telling him about it, every detail. The idea was foreign to me, but I was intrigued, and I have to admit, a little aroused. And, despite myself, I was flattered that she had chosen me to be the one, her first.

"Adam, he even fantasizes about making love to me after another man has, you know, filled me up. He thinks he wants to do me orally and lick up the other guy's cum. Gross, huh?"

Yeah, extremely gross, but it was their little fantasy, and who am I to judge? Whatever works for them, right? And I had stayed hard as she told me this story.

stormdog
stormdog
192 Followers
12