Adam's Journey Pt. 32

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, just be careful. It seems like I'm spending a lot of time telling you that, to be careful."

"You really care about him, don't you?"

I shrugged again. "I care about all the guys, Dana, and you too. It's a great group. Well, with the one exception, but even Brian's good at his job, he's just an asshole."

She laughed. "That he is."

"Well, thanks for what you've done for Harley. It's really helped."

She laughed again. "Are you really thanking me for fucking one of your men? Because it sounds like you are, and it's my pleasure, believe me. I found out I really like riding a Harley." She had a big, relaxed, sexy smile on her face as she said that, and I knew she was recalling just how good it felt.

I had to laugh too, at her Harley comment, and I hadn't meant it to sound like that. "No, I'm sure he thanks you plenty for that. I'm thanking you for dragging him back from the edge. You may have shown up just in time."

She finished her work and disconnected her computer, standing up and stretching her arms over her head. A fantastic pose, what with her tits out and all, and I enjoyed it thoroughly although it did nothing to relieve my overpowering horniness.

"Well, I'm glad I could help him and it could be so much fun and feel so damn good at the same time!"

I admire sometimes how open the younger set is about sex. Maybe it's just me, but I've always been a little more reserved about it, although I think I'm getting better. All my friends were encouraging me to do so, to open up and relax, and I was trying.

"Back to Brian for a minute Dana, do you want to tell me how you shut him up? He has definitely changed, he seems almost afraid of you now."

"Good. He should be." She paused for a minute. "Are you done? Because if you are, we could pack up and ride to Remote Three, and I can tell you while we work there. It's getting a little late."

She was right, and there was no way to talk while we rode, not over the noise of the vehicles. We loaded up and put our shirts back on, which was kind of a sad moment for me. Her covering up, and then having to focus on my riding did allow my cock to go flaccid again, which was a relief, and we covered the distance to Number Three in about ninety minutes.

As we rode I thought about Dana being intimate with the two guys, marveling that she had managed to keep it so quiet. I would have loved to have been able to give Harley some shit over robbing the cradle, but could not figure out how to do so without telling him that Dana had possibly betrayed his trust in her. Oh well, I could keep a secret.

We splashed through a small creek bed about 400 yards from the site, and rode up the steep hill to where the solar panels extended above the surrounding sagebrush. Even before we got there I could see we had a problem, the post holding the panels tilted at a seventy degree angle and one of the two panels twisted out of shape.

We pulled up and dismounted, crossing to the the unit and assessing the damage. It was apparent that some large animal had used the solar array as a scratching post, leaving a clump of long dark hairs caught in the broken aluminum frame. Dana pulled them loose and we looked at them. They were coarse and dark brown, nearly black.

She looked at me. "What do you suppose?"

"I don't know. Those don't look like they're from cattle, or not any I've seen around here anyway. Buffalo, maybe?"

"Are there free range bison around here? I haven't seen any."

I shrugged. "Me either, I guess there could be."

About all we ever saw with any size was the antelope, and occasionally deer, but this hair was too dark to be either of those, and I didn't think either animal was large enough to cause the kind of damage we were looking at. She shaded her eyes with her hand and looked back toward the creek we had just crossed, its banks lined with silvery green alders that filled the small valley, growing seven to ten feet tall.

"With that creek right there it could easily be a bear. Or a moose."

She had a great point. Both were relatively common in this part of the state, but not out on the open sagebrush hills and flat prairie areas. The nearby creek changed the equation.

"Yeah, you're probably right. Well, I think I can fix this without too much trouble, but it will take a little time. Why don't we get started, but let's keep an eye out for any critters."

"OK. Are we going topless again?"

I looked at her. She was still shading her eyes, now looking at me and smiling. It was still very warm out, probably near ninety, but her erect nipples were showing plainly through her shirt. "How am I supposed to work and watch for animals if I'm looking at you?"

She laughed as she stripped her shirt over her head. "I'm sure you'll manage. There, that's better. Join me?"

I pulled my shirt off and threw it on my 4-wheeler, and looked at her fine tits. "Are you cold?"

She looked down at her hard nipples. "No, I'm not cold. I'm aroused, OK? It makes me horny to have you look at me, and I'm not ashamed to admit it. Does it bother you?"

"No, not at all. If it helps any, looking at you has the same effect on me." It had, I was again hardening as we discussed her tits.

Her eyes dropped quickly to my crotch, then came back up again. "Take it out and show me."

"No Dana, I'm not gonna do that."

"Oh come on, don't be embarassed. Let me see you. How little can it be?"

"I told you, that's not the problem. I just don't want to start something that we really shouldn't finish, OK?"

She shook her head as though puzzled. "If you insist. You're starting to damage my self-confidence though."

That was tough to imagine, as she is a very self-confident young lady. She is clearly secure in her attractiveness and desirability to men, as evidenced by her comfort around the crew, and I had seen her scholastic record and Master's thesis in her personnel file, and knew she was brilliant. Intellectually she could run circles around any of us, and her work was invariably flawless. I figured I wasn't damaging her ego too badly.

"I'm sure you can take it. You'll have to be satisfied knowing that I have a persistent hard-on. Tell me about Brian, that should cool me off. I heard you screamed, but when the guys got there he was on the floor with you bent over him. That's pretty much all I know."

She laughed. "Well, that's not entirely accurate, but there's not much to tell. Several days after we talked I was going in late one night, to take a shower." I knew she frequently did that in order to not be in the way in the morning when a lot of the guys showered.

"I knocked, and yelled out like I do to make sure nobody was in the bathhouse, and nobody answered, so I went in. I took the first shower stall and was getting undressed, down to my panties, when I heard movement in the hall."

Our bathhouse consists of a row of sinks, two urinals, two traditional toilet stalls, and a separate room containing three shower stalls. Each stall is about three by four feet, separated by a shower curtain from a small dressing area about the same size containing a bench and clothes hooks, and which also has a curtain between it and the main room for a modicum of privacy. Pretty basic, but there's plenty of hot water and it works for us. I always felt bad about Dana having to share it, and having to walk past the urinals constantly, but she took it in stride.

She went on. "It startled me a little, and I stuck my head out to look, and there's Brian, coming out of the third stall with just a towel around him. He intentionally just hung out and didn't answer when I yelled, and I was so damned mad at myself for being so careless!"

I was pissed! "Dana, it's not your fault. I'll kill the bastard. Better yet, I'll turn Harley loose. What did you do?"

"I kind of froze for a second. I just looked at him, and he sticks his hand under his towel and starts fondling himself, saying stuff like 'You know you want it baby, come on, I'll wash your back for you', and 'bend over sweet thing and we'll get it on', you know, stupid macho shit like that. He's basically got me trapped in my shower stall, and he drops his towel and starts stroking himself, right in front of me. Asshole."

"You should have started screaming."

She shrugged, but I could see the tension in her as she recalled the incident. "I thought I should be able to handle it myself. I wanted to."

"And?"

"He backed me into the stall, he was too strong. I tried to knee him, but he blocked me. He's rubbing up against me, jerking himself off, trying to grab my tits, then he starts trying to pull my hands down to his cock. I was hitting him, but couldn't get a good punch in. I fought him, but he was just too strong for me." She stopped, looking at me to see how I was taking this. I waited.

"I decided to out-think him, I was pretty sure I could do that." She smiled, and so did I, but I was still seething.

"I let him pull my hands down, and I started stroking his cock, saying how big and hard it was and all that, and he just knew he had won. I had his cock in my left hand and I reached around between his legs from behind and found his balls with my right." She smiled an evil little smile.

"Uh-huh. I'm sensing his mistake here."

"Yup. You might say that's where the tide of the battle turned. I got a good grip on his balls, and it was all over. That scream the guys heard was him, not me. When I crushed his balls he reached back and grabbed my arm and tried to yank it away, and he damn near tore his own balls off, 'cause I wasn't about to let go."

"Oh, ouch!" I cringed a little inwardly, but didn't feel any sympathy for Brian. "What happened?"

"He went down like a sack of potatos, just falling on the wet floor, and I held on and kept squeezing and yanking. He screamed 'til he ran out of breath, then just started whimpering and begging." She laughed a little. "He was trying to curl up in a fetal position, but I still had his balls in my hand, and my adrenaline was really pumping!

I knew I was wincing. "Damn! And when the guys came in?"

"I was just giving him a little advice."

"Which was?"

She grinned evilly. "I went all superbitch. I told him if he ever tried anything like that with me again he had better plan to learn to sleep with his eyes open, or he might wake up minus his favorite appendage."

I started laughing, I couldn't help it. It sure explained why Brian now slunk around her like a whipped dog. He had deserved every bit of it!

She started laughing too, then said "You know, it's actually kind of too bad - he has a really nice cock. Too bad it's attached to such a big prick!"

That set us both off again, and we were still chuckling as we got to work.

12