Adam's Journey Pt. 48

Story Info
The party continues...
5.1k words
4.2
18.6k
5
0

Part 48 of the 50 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 03/30/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stormdog
stormdog
192 Followers

As he moved closer to her, his hip blocked our view - or at least my view - and I couldn't see him enter her. There could be no doubt about the exact moment he did, however, because her legs spread slightly wider and her feet suddenly pointed sharply downward, her toes curling under as her body tensed at the sudden violation, the sensation of his large, hard organ plunging deeply into her. He entered her fully in one long, slow thrust, his hips pushing forward as her forced her open, and her back arched as her body responded, meeting his thrust. Even over the noise of the spa we could hear her loud, surprised "Oohhh!" as he took her, and we could see the muscles across Max's back and shoulders tighten up as he reacted to his wife's response.

The abrupt change from teasing and foreplay to deep and almost violent penetration had left all of us a little shocked, I think, and unquestionably aroused. Pam had released her grip on my cock while Kristi and I had been engaged in our discussion of Max's situation a few moments earlier, but now I felt her hand brush up my thigh and slip inside the leg of my suit, where she again wrapped her fingers around me, this time through only the thin mesh inner liner. Seconds later, Kristi's hand found it's way into my lap from the opposite side and I cringed slightly as she also gripped me, finding Pam's hand already there!

She jerked back, momentarily surprised, and both women suddenly froze in place. Kristi looked across me at Pam, and the two or three seconds they stared at each other seemed like an eternity to me. Suddenly Kristi laughed, a loud, surprised bark of laughter escaping her lips, and Pam joined her as Kristi slid her hand down to squeeze my balls, mumbling "Well well, what do you know!" and relinquishing my hard cock to Pam.

I let out the breath I'd been holding and tried to tell myself to relax, but that was a non-starter. This whole thing - multiple naked people, carelessly stumbling across Meg and her black lover being watched by her husband Steve, seeing Max and Linda dominated and used by Miguel as he and Linda cuckolded her husband in front of the group, Britt and Pam touching me in this very public place, and then Kristi, laughing - all of it, every bit, was virgin territory for me! Well, virgin may have been a poor word choice in this instance, but you know what I mean. My head was spinning and my body felt invigorated, almost electrically charged, as two beautiful women (one of them the woman I love above anything else on earth) touched and fondled me. I took a couple of deep breaths and decided to try my best to just enjoy it and go with the flow.

I leaned back and put an arm around each woman, letting my forearms rest on their shoulders and my hands hang down where I could touch and stroke their breasts. Both women had very erect nipples, and both felt very nice, but there the similarities ended. Kristi's breasts, small and firm, rode high on her chest, the dark pink nipples jutting out proudly from their centers the size of the tip of my pinky finger. And familiar, they felt oh so wonderfully familiar.

Pam's breasts were much larger and softer, their own weight causing them to suspend somewhat lower on her chest, and their firm but supple mass filled my hand, yielding as I squeezed her, letting her wet tit slide through my hand until my thumb and index finger pinched gently onto her tiny pink nipple, hard as a pencil eraser in my fingers. Her breasts were heavy, and sensuously soft.

Another difference: Kristi gasped as I pinched her nipple; Pam let out a low, soft moan.

Kristi and I had talked in the past about a three-way - both directions - but it had always been half-joking, half-fantasizing, a part of our foreplay as we worked ourselves up to one-on-one lovemaking, or in the slow, warm, amorous, intimate conversation in the period right after, just sort of teasing each other. I had never seriously considered it a possibility, and I had never thought that she did either; now I didn't know, and anything seemed possible. A tingle ran through me as I considered that, closing my eyes and relishing the sensation of their tits in my hands, their hands on my cock.

I glanced over at Miguel and Linda, with Max alongside. The younger man was slowly fucking her, in long, deep strokes, his back and ass pumping as he plunged into her, causing her body to buck and push against him in orgasm, meeting his deep thrusts and demanding more. Max leaned forward, kissing his wife's lips and caressing her neck and breasts with his lips and fingers, savoring her arousal, her pleasure. Despite all this his cock and balls continued to dangle pale and useless between his legs, thin and shrivelled. I decided Kristi must be correct. As usual.

Somewhat distracted, I was surprised when I felt two hands on my knees and soft lips and warm breath touch the side of my face. I turned and found myself nose to nose with Britt, who had moved across the tub to us. "Can another girl get involved in the fun, or is two your limit?"

Her breath smelled sweet and rich, of the rum and Coke she'd been drinking, and she kissed me. When we parted, I know I stuttered. I couldn't help it. "Two, um, I uh, I s-suppose, uh..." I stopped myself. "Shit! I can't even talk! Britt, I don't know if two is my limit - before tonight, one has always been my limit!"

They all three laughed at my clumsiness and loss of composure, and Kristi spoke up. "That's always been what I love most about you, the way you're so smooth and polished in any situation." They laughed again, and I snuck a glance at Doug and Kori, trying to figure out why, with the ratio of women to men in the tub currently at 2:1, three of the ladies had descended on me. I wasn't sure I was up to pleasing three women, and if there's anything that could be worse that having one unsatisfied and disappointed woman it would be having three. Or even two. I actually found the thought of the three of them very exciting, but more than a little intimidating.

Seeing them, it was easy to discern the reason that I'd received the extra attention. Doug and Kori were totally involved in each other, Kori standing with her back to us and leaning into him as he licked her breasts, looking down on his head and stroking his neck and cheeks as he suckled on her. Her cute little ass that I had admired for so many years was bare, and Doug cupped it in his hands as he focused on her tits. Somewhere along the line he had gotten her out of her bikini bottom, and I hoped they had tossed it out of the tub so it wouldn't get sucked into the filter. What a stupid-ass thing to think of at that particular moment! Screw the filter! I forced it aside, returning my attention to my own situation.

I kissed Britt again looking into her ice blue eyes, then lowered my head and nuzzled at her round, full breasts, softly kissing the upper curve of each. "I do have two perfectly good lips going to waste at the moment..."

She laughed softly and raised up, bringing her breasts to my lips. They were firm, almost taut, and her dark nipples were almost unnaturally hard and rubbery. I licked and sucked softly at them, enjoying the different feel.

I felt her shaky intake of breath as she allowed me to do that for maybe thirty seconds or so, then raised up and looked into my eyes before glancing momentarily at the other two women. "Just so you know in advance, that's liable to be productive if you keep doing that."

I smiled at her. "Gosh, I'd hope so! I find that most women seem to like that as a part of foreplay, as long as I don't get too obsessive. And that it's usually pretty productive."

She laughed, a clear and honest sound. "Cute, but that's not what I meant Adam. I'm a nursing mom, I have an eight month old at home that I spent the last several days pumping and saving for, and I haven't pumped for several hours. I'm so full I'm about to burst, and what you're doing, mmmm..."

I was very surprised, and I heard Kristi chuckle. It kind of sent a little thrill through me. I'm one of those weird guys that finds pregnant women and nursing mothers to be very exciting and erotic, their fertility and fecundity drawing me like a pilgrim to Mecca. Izzy had let me sample her milk once, when we'd had one of our brief trysts while Cody was a baby, and I'd found it deeply erotic and satisfying, perhaps the closest I'd ever felt to her as adults - other than the night when Cody had actually been conceived.

Now though, with a woman that was barely more than a stranger, in a group, with Kristi and others looking on, I had no idea how to react. I mean, I knew how I wanted to react, but didn't know what to actually do. As I sat, aroused, nervous, confused, Pam said "Ooh, may I try?" , and Kristi giggled softly.

Britt turned and looked at Pam. "Really? I thought you all might be a little grossed out, that's why I warned you."

Pam shook her head. "No, I'm not, not at all! I've always been a little curious about that, I haven't had any kids - yet - and I've always wondered what it's like, how it feels, and, uhh, you know, how it tastes."

She blushed prettily as she said that last part, and I laughed. "It tastes good Pam, warm, very sweet, a little watery, but it leaves this rich, kind of creamy flavor in your mouth. Like ice cream, but much warmer."

They all stared at me, and now it was my turn to blush! I suddenly realized that I had blurted out something very intimate in front of two virtual strangers and my lover and fiancee', something she previously had known nothing about, and that it came dangerously close to my one big secret; Izzy.

Kristi was looking at me oddly, speculatively. "When have you ever tried it? With who?"

I hesitated. "Um, I think that should be 'with whom'." She regarded me silently. "A while ago, OK? Before we met, with a woman I was with for awhile. She had a baby, and one thing led to another..."

Kristi wasn't buying it, I could tell. "I thought I pretty much knew about all your former women, but I sure don't remember you ever talking about this one. Never mind, you can tell me later."

I had been planning to tell her all about Izzy for a long time now, but the moment just had never been quite right. Plus, I'm a coward and a procrastinator about such things. I knew now that I would have to tell her, soon, and preferably at a time of my own choosing, before she ever brought it up again. Oh what a tangled web we weave...

Fantastic! Sex and naked women all around me, and I'm thinking about Sir Walter Scott! I shook it off, and looked back at Kristi. "What about you - do you want to try it?"

She wrinkled her nose slightly, then laughed. "You know me, I'm not much of a milk drinker."

Britt and I both laughed, then I decided to push Kristi a little. "How about if I round up some cookies, maybe Oreos or Chips Ahoy? You like milk with those."

She laughed and slapped my arm with a resounding smack, causing Kori and Doug to startle and look over at us. "Now you're just being stupid. And a little bit gross. Besides, you know I like to dunk my cookies."

We all laughed, me especially, relieved to see her sense of humor still in play. "Oh ho, now who's the one being stupid and gross?"

She just smiled. Then she surprised me, reaching out and running her fingers along the outer curve of one of Britt's full breats, tracing the firm, round lushness until her fingers moved to the bottom curve, slipping under her heavy breast until it rested in her fingers and palm, and I knew she was feeling the solid weight of it. She brushed her thumb across the erect, turgid nipple, and Britt sucked in a quick breath. Kristi looked up from the breast, still holding it, and looked directly into Britt's ice blue eyes, her own deep, liquid blue-green eyes locking in. "Is that why your skin feels so tight, because you're full of milk? I thought maybe they were just good fakes, but I couldn't find any scars. Does it hurt?"

Britt smiled, still holding Kristi's eyes. "It doesn't hurt, really, it just gets a little uncomfortable when they get so full. I pumped heavily for the last week so that I could leave a good supply with my parents while they took care of Emma for me. That - plus still nursing her at the same time - seems to have really increased my, uh, output." She giggled softly and looked away. "I feel like a dairy cow!"

Pam was listening, totally fascinated, and I saw her reach out and touch Britt's other breast, feeling the taut skin that Kristi had mentioned, letting her fingers find and then gently squeeze the dark rosy nipple. "You must be miserable here, with no baby to nurse. What do you do, just pump it and throw it away?"

Britt closed her eyes and shivered, Pam and Kristi's soft strokes on her breasts obviously igniting a little fire inside of her. "Mmmm, god that feels good! Yeah, mostly. Juan likes me to sit astride him while we fuck, and he squeezes and milks me so that I drip and squirt out a little on his stomach and chest while we cum, and he sucks on them, so that helps a little. Miguel and I use some in our coffee..."

She laughed self-consciously. "I don't know why I'm telling you all this, it's kind of perverted, isn't it? Anyhow, we wind up just dumping most of it over the side, but it keeps me producing so that I can nurse again when I get home. It has been nice that I can have a few drinks again - I haven't been able to do that for almost a year and a half!"

We had all listened to her, the girls continuing to play. I think we were all intrigued by her openness and honesty, her willingness to enlighten us with her experience. I was a little surprised that Kristi had been so rapt, never thinking that the topic would much interest her. As Britt went silent, Kristi brough her hand up from where it had been supporting the weight of the milk-filled breast and pinched the nipple betwen her thumb and forefinger, pulling and squeezing from the areola out to the rubbery tip.

A large drop of watery, ivory fluid formed on the dark nipple, and just as it began to trickle down Kristi leaned forward and took it on her tongue, leaning back to savor the taste, as though sampling a fine wine. Pam followed her lead, doing the same to the opposite breast, with the same result. My eyes darted from Britt's lactating nipples to Pam and Kristi's faces, wondering what their reactions would be. I was aware that I was achingly, throbbingly hard, my pulse pounding at the base of my cock. Despite being pretty much left out of the activities, I was finding this incredibly erotic and boner-inspiring!

Glancing over, I found that Doug and Kori were watching this exchange as well. I did a bit of a double-take when I realized that his hand had now crept under the curve of Kori's sweet little ass and between her legs, and that he had at least one finger buried inside of her and was slowly finger-fucking her, his knuckles glistening with her secretions. I felt a brief pang of jealousy, then reminded myself how insane that was. Despite the fact that she was my close friend and confidant, and that we had made love last night, she was Ron's wife; I had absolutely no claim on her affection or her body. I turned back to my own women. Oops, I meant woman.

Pam leaned in and took Britt's leaking nipple into her mouth, sucking at it, her own nipples extremely hard. This was clearly turning her on! Kristi looked up at Britt. "Wow, it really is sweet! It's good, but since it comes out at body temperature, other than the sweet taste I could hardly tell it from my own saliva!" She squeezed Britt's nipple again, producing a small, fine spray and a trickle down her breast, and leaned in to lick and taste it again. Britt looked down at the two girls, one at each breast, and softly stroked their hair with her fingers as they sucked her nipples.

I saw her body shudder with arousal. "God! Why is it that when I nurse my baby I just feel all warm and nurturing, but with you two doing that, or when Juan does it, it makes me so incredibly wet and horny? How can that be?"

Kristi raised up, laughing, and I saw a small trickle of watery yellowish milk at the corner of her mouth. "It's because then you're thinking about nurturing your baby, but now you're thinking about getting laid!" She turned to me. "How about it stud? Are you ready to give this poor, suffering, beautiful, lactating momma what she needs?"

I stuttered and stammered, shocked at this turn of events. I'm not sure exactly what I had expected to happen that evening, but certainly not this! Before I could respond, Kristi said "Stand up, Adam."

We had to rearrange a little for me to do that, as Britt had been directly over me, but she moved aside and I stood, noticing that her arousal was apparently causing her to continue to slowly leak her milk. Thin, watery whitish trails ran down from her nipples, tiny amounts of life-giving milk leaking from her.

Kristi untied my suit, and I realized why she had ordered me to stand. She was planning to make sure that I was as naked as she was! I almost tried to stop her, but then thought better of it, realizing that with everyone else naked or nearly so modesty would appear silly and childish. She tugged my suit down past my hips, Pam reaching in to tug the front out over my straining erection so that Kristi could pull my suit the rest of the way down. She did, my rock-hard cock springing free and immediately managing to point directly at Ursa Major above.

Kristi, of course, knew exactly what she would find, and Pam had been running her hands all over me for the past half hour, so she knew too. Britt looked down at my erect penis and laughed delightedly! "Oh my my! Here I was feeling all self-conscious about my swollen udders, and it turns out there's a big bull for this milk cow, right here on board!" She touched me, letting her fingers trail slowly and lightly up the length of my shaft then squeezing the swollen purplish head between her thumb and fingers before withdrawing her hand.

Her comment struck me as so off-beat, self-deprecating yet humorous, that it put me at ease. I chuckled, relaxing in my nakedness, watching as Britt shucked off her bikini bottoms and Pam quickly followed her lead. Britt had a tiny, narrow landing strip at her crotch, the same white-blonde as the hair on her head, and I got a glimpse of the narrow front of her slit, the pale pink lips small and tight. Pam was shaved as smooth as Kristi, her dark pink, crinkly, rubbery looking inner pussy lips protruding, hanging down in a permanent, moist, sexy pout an inch below her smooth, puffy, rosy outer lips. Both made my mouth water.

The only one currently in the tub with anything on was Doug, in his small Speedo. He might as well have been naked, for all the good it did hiding his arousal, his long, slender cock rigid and peeking out an inch above the low waistband, leaking clear fluid which trickled down to add to the growing cum stain on his suit.

Britt cupped my balls in her hand, slowly moving to the base of my penis as Pam leaned in and took the head of my cock in her mouth. I shuddered. Kristi leaned close, whispering into my ear. "I hope you're enjoying this! It's sure not what I planned, you were supposed to watch me get laid, not the other way around!"

I looked at her and shrugged, raising my eyebrows. It was certainly not something I'd planned either! I silently mouthed "Sorry!", and she smiled softly, looking down at Pam sucking my cock. I had never had two women paying attention to me at the same time before - not in a sexual context, like this - and I was entirely overwhelmed. I'm not sure if Kristi being there made it more erotic, or was somewhat intimidating to me. Either way, I'd like to think that I would have been less inhibited, and much more witty and charming, had she not been there. I'm sure it was just her, and not my usual tongue-tied clumsiness.

stormdog
stormdog
192 Followers
12