Adam's Journey Pt. 48

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she looked away from the women entertaining themselves with my genitals and back up into my eyes, I saw her gaze dart over my shoulder, and interest spark in her eyes. "Oh wait, maybe things are starting to look up!"

I figured she didn't mean my cock, so I looked back over my shoulder and saw Ty and Cody step from the stairs onto the upper deck, Cody in tan swim trunks and a t-shirt, Ty in nothing but a very tiny, very bulgy black thong, his virile male package lifted and proudly displayed out front as he strode across the deck. As they spotted Kristi and I saw the interest spark in their eyes my throat constricted and my heart dropped into my stomach. Still, I felt a thrill of excitement and arousal travel through my body and into my balls in Britt's caressing fingers, and from there right up into the tip of my cock, firmly encased in Pam's warm, wet, willing mouth. I managed to fight off the sudden urge to ejaculate, but it wasn't easy!

The two younger men made a beeline to the hot tub, their eyes widening as they took in the fact that nearly everyone was naked. For some reason their presence made me self-conscious, and I lowered myself back to my seat underwater, Pam making a small murmur of disappointment as I withdrew from her suctioning lips. Kristi did just the opposite, kneeling on the seat of the tub and leaning over the side to greet them. The edge of the tub came up to just below her navel.

It was really kind of comical, watching their eyes dart around like pinballs as they took in her uncovered breasts, Pam and Britt's nudity - or what they could see of it above the bubbling water - and the back of naked nymphette Kori, now locked in an embrace with Doug, her legs apart and his hand between, his wrist bent under her round little bottom as he continued to diddle her. Her hips had gone into autopilot, gyrating rhythmically as she thrust herself back onto his fingers, then forward against his hard cock. Their lips were locked in what looked like a competition to see which could suck the other's tongue out of their throat first!

Kristi smiled brightly, her enthusiasm at seeing the two men somewhat disconcerting to me. "Hi guys! I thought you'd never get here - we almost started the party without you!"

Cody looked around again. "Almost? If this is almost, it should be real interesting to see this party when it gets in full swing!"

Ty just nodded, not speaking. It bothered me to notice that he had decided to focus his attention entirely on Kristi, despite the plethora of naked ladies, and I watched him as he drank in her naked form. I had known since the scene on the dock that he had a serious case of the hots for her. It broke both his and my concentration when Doug, having pried his lips off of Kori's, laughed out loud and then spoke.

"That's quite a nutsling you've got there, I'm not sure I've ever seen a guy wear something like that before! It takes a lot of balls to wear something like that in public, and with that on we can count how many!"

Everyone completely cracked up, no one more so than Cody, and Ty bristled slightly, his face flushing red. I know it's selfish, but I have to admit that I enjoyed his embarrassment.

Cody got his laugher under control enough to gasp out "Oh, I know! I tried to tell him, but he was so sure he looked hot in his banana hammock!"

Ty pushed him away. "You should talk, you in your shirt and shorts - don't you feel a little overdressed at this party dude?"

He was still looking at Cody when Kristi reached out and cupped her hand around his gift wrapped package, fingers and thumb spread as if she was palming a melon or large grapefruit. He started visibly at her touch, and she looked up into his face. "Oh, I don't know, I think it looks pretty cute on you Ty. I mean, if you've got it, flaunt it - and it sure feels like you've got it!"

I watched her hand squeeze and knead his equipment inside of his stretched black pouch, and when I swallowed it went down like a brick, painful and loud. I was sure everyone heard it, and I felt myself flush now.

I tried to distract. "Wait, I just have one question. You two guys came here on a fishing / skiing trip, right?" They nodded, and I went on. "I've been on a lot of fishing and hunting trips and have been in the back country with groups of guys at other times for various reasons, and I can guarantee, with absolute certainty, that nobody ever, ever had anything like your thong along. Sooo, is there something maybe we should know about you two?"

That struck Doug and Britt as particularly funny, and both laughed in appreciation. The others, even Cody, chuckled. Kristi looked at me from a couple of feet away. "Judging from the reaction I'm getting here sweetie, I can pretty much assure you that Ty isn't gay. Are you, lover?"

He shook his head no, looking down at her fondling him. I glanced at his groin and could plainly see that his cock, tucked down over his balls to enhance his bulge, was now hard and straining against the front of his pouch, pushing it out into an obscene peak as it attempted to achieve a more natural erect position. The sight of Kristi's fingers squeezing and stroking his erection caused a wound up spring inside of me to tighten further, and my chest and belly ached with a combination of tension and arousal.

Pam and Britt had taken up the positions on both sides of me, Britt to my right between me and Kristi and Pam on my left, Kori and Doug around the corner on the side just past Pam. I looked around to see who else was watching my fiancee' fondle another man's aroused sex.

Ellen and Jack were still sitting at the bar, but had swivelled their chairs so that they were facing us, and at the moment were looking over toward the bench on the opposite side of the boat from where Max was helping his wife get fucked by Miguel. It dawned on me that Ronnie and Sandra were no longer behind the bar, and as I followed Ellen's gaze, I saw why: Ronnie was flat on his back on the bench with Sandra astride his face, facing his feet, and she was enthusiastically grinding her pussy into his mouth, her head back and eyes closed in ecstasy. Ronnie had his arms up along her sides, squeezing her breasts, and his small penis stood at attention, stubby but rigid. He was clearly in heaven.

I glanced at Kori to see if she was aware, and if so, how she was taking this situation. I found her looking at them as well, a small smile on her face. She caught me looking at her and winked, giving me big grin. I smiled back, but inside I was envious of her calm acceptance and even enjoyment of the events taking place.

For me, despite the fact that I had two beautiful women focusing their loving attention on me, the only woman I was really interested in was Kristi. I seemed to barely feel Britt and Pam touching my chest, thighs, and genitals, and when Britt leaned in to give me a deep, sensuous kiss I was almost annoyed that she momentarily blocked my view of Kristi fondling Ty's aroused cock.

If that sounds sick, please bear in mind that I said almost. I wasn't too annoyed to feel her warm, soft lips, or taste the sweetness of the rum in her mouth and on her probing tongue, and my fingers at her nipple felt the slickness of her leaking milk. Reminded, distracted from my own pain and confusion, I bent forward to taste her bounty as Pam's grip on my cock tightened and her stroke lengthened.

All of that was great, don't get me wrong, but what I wanted and needed - and dreaded - was to see Kristi with another man, and it was apparently going to be Ty. Or Cody. Or both.

12