Adam's Wife Meredith

Story Info
Meredith fucked by 2 black men.
3.2k words
4.06
102k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This takes off in a totally different direction after so much recent criticism of my first submission. A resemblance to any person living or dead is purely coincidental, and the actions contained herein are not condoned and should not be duplicated. All characters are over18 with false names.

*****

I am a normal male who has lived in the same small house in our small city for the last 25 years. When I purchased my house, it backed up to a huge open field of farmland where the wild animals could still roam freely. A large developer purchased the field when the farmer passed away, put a road down through the middle of it and filled it with 2 rows of tract houses.

I had a great young couple directly behind me for quite a few years. They were very friendly and we would share parties in our backyards. Eventually, they had several children and I watched them grow until the house became too small for all the kids and they moved away.

A new couple in their late 20's moved in behind me. They seemed kind of stuck up or snooty compared to my previous neighbors, like they thought they were better than the other people in the neighborhood.

Adam Jones was some kind of investor manager and Meredith worked at a school. He was tall and lanky about 6-1 and 160 pounds, a slender athletic build and pimply-faced. It looked like he had a serious case of acne when he was younger.

His wife, Meredith, stood about 5-9 and maybe 115 pounds. She was skinny, had small breasts maybe around a 32B at best, with dirty blond hair and had her own share of facial acne. She had almost no ass, her rear being long and flat, blending directly from her back to her thighs. She wasn't really that pretty with an oversized nose, but then again he was no great prize either.

I went over to welcome them to the neighborhood when they moved in and he basically blew me off, while his wife was at least half way pleasant and civil. He had this weird looking shitty grin all the time that seemed more like a sneer to me. I had lots of interaction and little get-togethers with my previous neighbors, but I knew instantly that these people were much different. The first thing they did within a month was to put up a six-foot fence around their backyard. I wasn't sure if it was for privacy or they just didn't want any one in their yard.

After a year or so they decided to add a bathroom and family room. I watched as the construction guys put the addition on quickly, but then work seemed to slow when the electricians and plumbers moved in on the job.

We were in a fairly small city, so I was surprised when the electrician and plumbers were brought in from a big city company. It was a little unusual in that the workers were all African-American, while we didn't have a single black family in our neighborhood. The job slowly progressed and then the sheetrock contractors moved in.

I was a curious kind of neighbor. I didn't see Meredith's little car in the driveway so I walked over to the new addition one day at lunchtime just to be nosy and check on the progress of the sheet rock guys and plumbers. I didn't hear anyone working as I popped my head inside the side door from the garage. No one was around working in the bathroom or family room.

I thought Meredith must be at work so I decided to peek through the black plastic that partially covered the doorway. I glanced into the living room and was stunned by the scene in front of me. I just stood looking around the corner of the plastic that was hung to keep the dust and dirt out. I instantly froze in place to watch the activity inside.

Meredith was on her hands and knees in front of the couch where the black plumbers named Sammy and Jerome were sitting. Both men had their pants bunched around their ankles, while she was sitting back on her heels stroking the 2 most enormous cocks I had ever seen.

I turned on the camera of my I-phone as I couldn't believe my eyes looking at the three of them at the couch. Sammy's cock was as black as coal and at least 8 or 9" long, thicker than I'd ever seen in porno movies and slightly curved like a Scimitar sword. Jerome's cock was even larger, a huge chocolaty brown baton a couple inches longer and even thicker than Sammy's.

Meredith stated, "I've never seen such big black cocks before, you're more than twice as big as my husband's pencil dick," as she slowly stroked both their angry looking members with her small hands.

"Suck it, Missus Meredith," Sammy pleaded to the young white wife on her knees in front of them. I watched as she opened her mouth and took the thick tip of Sammy's cock into her mouth. Her blond head moved up and down as she barely took his mushroom tip plus another couple inches into her small mouth.

Sammy moaned loudly at her attempt to suck on his monstrous sized manhood while she continued to stroke both cocks with her hands. She lifted her mouth off Sammy's cock with a loud pop of her suction.

She gasped out for air as she said, "Fuck, that's a big cock, Sammy. I've never sucked on anything like this before. That huge dick would never fit inside my tiny little pussy, it would rip me apart," she softly whimpered.

Jerome guided her face over to his enormous cock and she tried her best to take a couple inches in her mouth. He moaned out contentedly as she sucked on his sensitive tip.

Jerome lifted her gray sweat top to reveal her little hanging tits, squeezing both of them in his large hands. They resembled 2 large oranges or the small halves of a grapefruit with tiny pink nipples on a quarter sized dark pink areoles.

Meredith moaned softly past a mouthful of Jerome's cock as he mauled her small tits. "You could take us, Meredith," he stated. "We would just need to lick your little pussy to an orgasm or two first, and then use a little extra lubrication."

"I don't know, you guys are awful big for my little pussy," she teased in reply. I could tell by the tone of her voice that she was considering it.

"Suck us both off, and then we can decide, Meredith," Jerome stated.

I stood in the doorway recording for almost 15 minutes as she alternately sucked and stroked the 2 plumber's cock. Finally, Sammy bellowed, "I'm gonna cum in your mouth, Missus Meredith."

I saw him press down on the back of her dirty blond hair as he lifted his hips, trying to get another inch of his dick into her mouth.

She placed both hands on his lap and tried to lift her head as he started to fill her mouth with cum. She choked and gagged as he pumped her mouth full of his semen. She lifted her face and his sperm dribbled out of her mouth into his lap. Sammy kept spraying a geyser of cum to cover her cheeks, chin, eyes, and then plaster her hair with his thick gooey spunk.

"Fuck, I've never seen so much cum before," she said with a grin. She scooped up a couple fingers covered with Sammy's load and noisily sucked it into her mouth.

Jerome took hold of her head and guided it over onto his massive chocolate stick. Her head began bobbing up and down on his dick as she tried to repeat what she had just done for Sammy. Jerome moaned out at the effort she was putting forth for him.

Sammy slid off the couch and behind her as she sucked Jerome's stiff cock. He slid her gray sweatpants down off her skinny ass and I saw that she wasn't wearing any panties. He slid his long thick fingers between her thighs to rub her little blond pussy.

"You're nice and wet down here, Missus Meredith," Sammy stated as he rubbed her pink gash.

"I don't think I'm wet enough to take on you guys," she replied.

"I can get you a lot wetter, Missus Meredith," Sammy said as he buried his nose in her butt crack while licking at her slippery cunt. She moaned past a mouthful of Jerome's cock as Sammy licked her cunt.

She lifted her head off Jerome's cock to whimper, "You're both gonna fuck my tight little pussy with these huge cocks, ain't you?"

"Yes, we are, Meredith," Jerome stated. "After you suck off my first load."

Sammy lay back on the carpet, pushed her legs apart and slipped his head between Meredith's thighs. He squeezed her little ass and slowly ran his finger around her asshole as he licked at her wet pink gash. She squirmed and rocked back against his face as he quickly pushed her towards an orgasm.

Meredith was moaning past a mouthful of Jerome's cock as she sucked furiously at his huge dick while Sammy was busy licking and sucking at her little cunt. He licked up and down along the length of her pink gash, before tugging at her clit. She moaned and squealed from his oral expertise while still trying to maintain a hold on Jerome's monstrous meat stick.

After several minutes, Sammy moved behind her and lined his big dick up to her pussy. She lifted her mouth off Jerome's cock and moaned out loudly when Sammy grabbed her small hips and sunk his stiff meat deep inside her from behind.

"Ooohh, ooohhhh, oh God, you're filling my little fuck hole with your huge cock," Meredith cried out as Sammy drove his huge pecker into the soft folds of her young cunt. His muscular hips slapped against her tiny ass when he started slamming his big cock inside her, making her small tits jiggle around on her chest.

She resumed sucking on Jerome's huge cock, licking around his tip and slurping at his length while Sammy pounded her from behind. Sammy fucked her doggie style for about 5 minutes before Jerome said that it was his turn.

Sammy eased his huge dick out of Meredith cunt, his black meat stick glistening with his juices mixed with hers. She slowly rose to her feet and Jerome spun her around to pull her down on his lap. I watched and recorded as Jerome slid his huge cock against her wet pussy lips before he pulled her down onto him.

Meredith was facing away from Jerome and looking in my direction, but her eyes were barely open. Jerome started squeezing her small breasts and tugging at her nipples while he lifted his hips to thrust his cock deep inside her wet pussy. He held her waist as she ground her pussy against his cock to match each of his deep cock thrusts. Her small tits jiggled around on her chest as he fucked her.

Meredith's head rolled side to side as she moaned contentedly as the fucking that Jerome was giving her. "Oh fuck, your big cock feels so good," she cooed as she bounced up and down on his cock.

"See Missus Meredith, we told you that you could take it," Sammy said as he moved in front of her face. He pointed his cock towards her face and she instantly took the hint, wrapping her mouth around his thick tip. Her nipples were hard as bullets as she continued to bounce on Jerome's cock while sucking Sammy.

"I'm gonna cum inside you, Meredith," Jerome moaned after almost 10 minutes. He grabbed her slender hips and thrust his cock even deeper until he held her hips tight to his and moaned, "Oh yeah Baby, take all my cum in your little blond cunt."

"Yes, give me all your cum, Jerome," she replied as he pumped his hips to her and held tight repeatedly.

She slowly dismounted Jerome's thick rod and lay back on the couch as Sammy took up his position in front of her. I could see Jerome's cum oozing out of her stretched out cunt as Sammy pressed his cock to her gash.

One long slow thrust and Sammy was as deep inside her as any man would ever be. He started pumping his long cock in and out of her with a regular rhythm as she lifted her slim hips upwards to meet his thrusts.

I watched and recorded as Sammy fucked her hard and deep with his massive black sword. Meredith moaned and cried out loudly as orgasm after orgasm shook her tiny body.

Jerome moved in front of her again and she began to suck his cock as Sammy continued to fuck her.

After about 5 minutes, Sammy bellowed, "I'm gonna fill your tiny cunt with a load of my cum too, Missus Meredith!" I watched Sammy pump and hold a half dozen times, knowing that each deep thrust was spurting a huge load of semen into her soaked and stretched out married pussy.

Jerome moved onto the couch and guided Meredith over to sit on his lap and devour his massive cock again. She began to bounce up and down on him like a little rag doll, her flat butt slapping against Jerome's thighs on each downward movement. As she continued to ride Jerome's huge cock, Sammy moved up to sit on the back of the couch, pointing his dick at her face again.

Meredith began to suck wildly at Sammy's cock while sliding her wet cunt up and down on Jerome's monstrous prick. She was grunting and gasping for breath as she was filled with a big cock like she had never experienced before.

After 10 minutes, Jerome told her to spin around so she was facing away from him. She released Sammy's cock from her mouth and moved to face in my direction. Sammy moved with her, lining his cock up to her stretched out cunt as Jerome continued to lift his hips and fuck her.

I couldn't believe my eyes as I saw Sammy push his huge cock into her cunt next to Jerome's cock that was already buried inside her. Meredith cried and moaned as both men filled her cunt with their massive rods. I thought her little cunt had to be so reamed out by these plumbers that Adam would never be able to feel anything in there again when he fucked her.

I heard what sounded like a car pulling up to the garage, so I quickly scampered out the family room door into the back yard. With the back yard being fenced in I didn't have to worry about someone seeing me at the patio door. The patio door cracked open so I was able to continue to film the action with good picture quality and sound as I saw Adam step into the living room.

Adam stopped and froze in his tracks as he saw the 2 plumbers fucking the crap out of his young bride. Meredith was moaning, "You both feel so good inside me, I've never felt anything like this before, both of your cocks are so huge. You're so big and hard inside my little fuck hole. I'm gonna cum on these big cocks for you again."

I captured the look on Adam's face on my phone and it was priceless as he stared blankly at the scene in front of him. The asshole didn't look so smug, haughty or proud at that moment as the 2 plumbers were fucking the ever-living shit out of his homely wife and she was enjoying every second of it.

"What the Fuck, Meredith?" he finally found the words to stutter out.

"I found some real big cocks to scratch my itch," she replied. "Not that pencil dick thing you call a cock, baby," she added. Her eyes were glazed over with an unbridled lust and desire as the plumbers continued to fuck her right in front of her husband. Adam watched them fucking for several seconds before he stomped out of the room.

"You'll be hearing from my lawyer this afternoon," Adam yelled as he stepped past the plastic curtain, ready to get in his car and drive away.

"Tell him not to call too soon, because I'll be busy getting fucked by 2 beautiful big black cocks for a while yet," she yelled back at Adam. "I'm fucking cumming again, boys," she cried out as Adam walked through the half finished addition.

I heard Adam tear out of the driveway as the plumbers continued to fuck his wife. After what seemed like another 10 minutes, Sammy said, "I'm gonna put my baby in your fertile belly, Missus Meredith." I watched him pump and hold several times as he gushed his sperm into her stretched out cunt. Moments later, Jerome filled her cunt with his load too.

Meredith stood on wobbly legs like a newborn colt as she eased off her perch of the 2 massive cocks. I could see both their cum oozing out of her obscenely stretched out gash to run down the insides of her milky thighs towards her knees.

"Lick us clean, bitch," Jerome demanded as Sammy sat down beside him. Meredith dropped to her skinny knees to lick and suck at their softened monsters while they held her head and thrust upwards into her mouth.

Sammy seemed to recover his erection first and moved behind her. He pressed his bulbous black tip against her pink asshole, bringing a frightened whelp from her.

"I've never had a man's cock inside my ass before," she whined as Sammy pushed his dick forward. Jerome held her head down on his cock as Sammy slammed his hips forward. She cried out as Sammy filled her back door to the hilt for the first time.

Sammy started slowly but quickly picked up the pace as he fucked Meredith's virgin asshole relentlessly. Her head was bobbing up and down Jerome's cock as Sammy held her hips to drill her tight asshole. He reached under her and rubbed her clit as he fucked her fiercely from behind.

Within minutes she was screaming, "I'm cumming again, Sammy," as he pounded her.

I watched as her incredible orgasm shook her small skanky body. I could see her juices squirting all over Sammy's cock and then run down to puddle on the carpet. Sammy fucked her ass for another 10 minutes before he pulled his cock out of her ass and shoved it into her cunt. He thrust and held a number of times until all his cum was buried deep inside her nasty cunt.

He grabbed her by the hair and brought her mouth to his dirty black cock and she licked him clean.

Adam sent a moving van to pick up his belongings that weekend and he never returned to the neighborhood again. It's 6 months later now and the house is for sale with the addition still sitting unfinished.

I've seen the plumbers stop by several times and Meredith has a huge belly on her sticking out like she could be carrying twins or triplets.

I bought one of those cheap throw away phones and transferred the video from my I-phone to it. I discreetly pried Adam's number from his wife when she was under the influence and forwarded the video of Sammy and Jerome fucking Meredith like a whore to his phone.

I wonder if he's still wearing that shitty grin now?