Addictive Choices Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jay.palin
jay.palin
474 Followers

The building was nearly deserted, so we had to sign in with Security. Inside the empty elevator I stood in a back corner with Sherri next to me. In a flash she turned to me, grabbed my tie and pulled my face to her wide-open mouth for a wet, tonguing kiss. Her firm, tall body came alive in my arms, and she whimpered and I moaned as our hands frantically groped one another's hot spots. We broke as the elevator door opened on our floor.

"Whoa," I gasped, as she looked up at me with lidded eyes that could only be described as hungry with lust. I felt light-headed, and it wasn't from the drinks I'd had.

"I have to pee before we go any further," she said matter-of-factly, as we stopped outside the women's restroom on the way to our department.

"Okay, I'll wait," I said, still sporting half an erection from our clinching in the elevator.

"I don't want you to wait," she giggled, pulling me into the restroom, then into the large stall for the handicapped. Arresting me with her green eyes, she locked the door, pulled up her skirt to reveal her succulent, toned loins, and down went her pantyhose as she sat on the toilet. My disbelief at watching this gorgeous female employee pee – and listening to it splash into the bowl – was soon interrupted as she unfastened my belt and dropped my pants. A quick tug at my boxers and my dick – half-hard and rising – looped out from under my shirt tail. "Oooh, Shaun, if only I'd known you were so fine…I wouldn't have waited for two whole days," she crooned as she stroked my thick, 8" probe with one soft hand. "C'mere, lemme taste," she murmured, and parted her hot, wet lips widely to slowly work my hardening cock deeply into her velvety mouth an inch at a time.

This was too good to be true, I thought, releasing a groan of pleasure as her head began bobbing to and fro, and moaning as my glans filled the snug cavern at the top of her throat. One of her hands still gripped my prick at its base, while the other pulled off her shoes and pantyhose. The fact that she wore no panties said volumes about her, I'd soon learn. Sherri would always be ready to fuck.

I gripped her beautiful face softly to guide her, and soon she was taking my full length into her throat, stopping and cycling back only when her nose pressed against my stomach. My eyes were closed and I faced toward the ceiling in ecstasy, as the slick noises of my dick probing her gullet resounded throughout the room. "Ooohh…Gawwd," I moaned, as she brought me to maximum hardness, then grabbed my hands and placed them on her naked breasts, which she'd bared while first sucking me. I kneaded the large, firm globes softly, and pulled outward on her rubbery nipples, finally getting used to this relative stranger's aggressiveness, as Sherri pulled her mouth off of my angry, veiny member and stroked it languorously.

"Look at that!" she exclaimed, seemingly in wonderment, as her expert fingers opened and closed over my spongy glans while she rose off the toilet to stand up. "Sit down, sweetie. I've gotta have you inside me," she whispered.

I took her place on the stool and she straddled my knees, then reached up and caressed her shaven labia softly, bringing her moist fingers to my lips to taste her rich nectar as she lowered herself to my erection. A spasm of feeling hit us both as my shaft parted her pussy and I teased it back and forth from her clit to her perineum, causing a drawn-out moan from her before she slowly settled downward, accepting me deeply into her center.

For a moment we sat fused, then she began to move in a circular motion, stirring her seething insides with my rampant prick. I clutched her to myself, mouthing one of her nipples, and she brought my head closer so that I could suckle and nibble more of her succulent breast while I palmed the other. I soon abandoned squeezing her tits, however, now more mindful of her hips. Reaching around, I grabbed a buttock in each hand and began helping her lift on and off of my staff, slowly at first but accelerating as we established the familiar rhythm of fucking.

"Mmmm…you're so goddam…wet!" I muttered into her ear as we sped our movements.

"You make…me wet," she gasped. "From the first…time I saw you…I knew I'd fuck you. I was sure…you'd be good!" she said haltingly between plunges.

That spurred me on. I began lifting myself off the toilet seat, spearing upward into her cunt as she thrust downward. For many minutes the sounds of our bodies slapping together bounced off the walls and our passionate outcries filled the air with bestial abandon. The smells of our coupling – Sherri's juices and my sweat – intermingled as our loins meshed in a continuous staccato tattoo. After a while I felt her movements falter as she began to contract inside with sudden, involuntary seizures. It was all I could do to stammer out the question: "Gonna cum, baby?"

"Oh…ooh…oooh, yeeahh!" she exhaled, whimpering out her answer as she nipped me softly on the side of the neck with her full lips. "I'm gonna…cum so…haaaarrrd! Oh, Gawd…Oh, fuck! Oh, Shaau-uunn!" she screamed as her vagina tightened on my prick with irregular spasms in what felt like a magnificent orgasm. She finished her screaming into my mouth as she kissed me deeply and shuddered into an afterglow until…silence. All was now still as her head lolled on my shoulder, with the only sign of life being my cock, which still pulsed inside her, massaging her cervix.

"That was something!" I murmured. She pulled back, looked into my eyes with a dreamy glance, and captured my mouth, drooling into it with her tongue as she whimpered little sounds of post-coital tenderness.

"You're still hard," she muttered in a few moments, sliding off my lap and squatting between my knees while once again gripping my stiff prick. "I'm gonna drink your cum," she said, softly, and opened her mouth widely to sink onto me all the way to her tonsils. "C'mon, honey, cum for me. Give it all to me. Cum in my hot mouth. Lemme swallow it. I know you want to," she intoned obscenely, punctuating each short statement with a deep plunge onto my cock. Then, all that was heard was the liquid, smacking sound of her lips as her saliva ran down my balls to pool on the floor a couple of feet beneath her bobbing head.

I looked down at this beautiful woman whom I hardly knew, and she was staring up at me with glazed green eyes. I groaned as she fondled my balls with one hand and jacked me in a corkscrew motion with the other hand outside her vacuuming mouth. Her smooth, fair face was misshapen as she'd dropped her tongue and opened her throat to me to noisily accept my root. I reached down to softly caress her cheeks as she continued to pleasure me, and she growled deeply in her larynx, shaking her blonde head rapidly like a puppy with a toy in its jaws.

My breathing began to rasp as I gritted my teeth to forestall an orgasm. Sherri noticed this and pulled her mouth off of me to slowly stroke my full length with both hands in tandem. "Oooh, Sherri," I moaned, unable to think of anything better to say.

"Yeah, baby, cum for me," she soothed encouragingly, holding my corona just below her lower lip and slipping her fingers wetly over it. "C'mon…cum on my face…cum in my mouth," she cooed agonizingly softly as the tingles began in my lower legs. "C'mon, Shaun…gimme your sweet cum," she whispered after spitting a healthy glob of saliva on my glans and rubbing it down the shaft.

"Yeah…yeah…yeah," I gasped as I finally gave in to my rising climax. "I'm…aahooh, fuck!" I bellowed as her slow-moving, relentless hands took me over the edge. The first of many splashes bolted from me as a single rope of cum looped up over her face to leave a broad, sticky streak from her chin to the part in her hair. She then moved to her knees from her squatting position and pulled my cock down to nest its tip just inside her pink lower lip as her hands continued to milk me. "Uh-huh, uh-huh…uh-huh," she voiced as I fired shot after shot into her demanding mouth. Her tongue stirred my load, as I continued to pump semen onto it, which she did for my visual benefit. Finally, as I shuddered to stillness, she swallowed the entire mouthful with a resounding gulp. As I leaned back fully relaxed, she ran a finger down her face, gathering the spunk that had splashed there, and licked the digit clean.

"Feel free to get used to that," she said, smugly, as she got up and kissed me lightly, exhaling the laundry bleach-like odor of semen into my face. "It's just the beginning."

No one has spoken more prophetic words, as they launched a steamy affair that Sherri and I carried on for the next many months. It was devoted purely to sex and – unlike previous relationships that I'd had – it was with a subordinate employee who had no hesitation about fucking me anytime, anywhere. Every venue was fair game, in my car in the parking garage, in my office after hours, or standing under the bleachers at a weekend company softball game. Though she said that it was only to keep me interested, I couldn't help but wonder if Sherri was a slave – as I'd always been – to ravenous, sexual appetites.

Watch for Chapter 2, coming soon! In the meantime, please vote and send feedback. Many thanks.

jay.palin
jay.palin
474 Followers
12