All Comments on 'Addie & Brent'

by Tall_cool_one

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
erotica one

mind bowing & very erotica one .come up with new eposide of the stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
"I love the smell of your panties, Ma," Brent whispered. "I know, Baby, I know," she whispered back.

That's how motherfucking often starts. A boy steals a pair of his mother's panties from the hamper, puts it to his nose, and inhales the intoxicating musky aroma of his mother's mommy-hole. The boy gets hard and jerks his young cock dreaming of his own mother's cunt. Lots and lots of boys love thinking about that wonderful hole between their mother's legs that they came out of, to them it's magical, it's their own birth canal and the entrance to all the delights of their mom's body. For most sons that's the limit, but not for a big strong self-confident boy like Brent. Driven by his big stiff cock and his heavy loaded balls, Brent's got to experience the ultimate satisfaction--he's got to shove his fat prick up inside his mother, he's got to feel his prick surrounded by layers of warm wet loving mommy-twat and pound and slam the living shit out of his mother's cunt as she cums like crazy. The boy unloads his young balls and shoots his mom full of a huge twatful of his creamy semen. Real soon Brent'll be fucking a baby up where he was once a baby, and he and his mother will be bursting with pride at his big thrusting cock and his potent young balls.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous