Addie & Brent

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brent's hard cock popped out of his shorts and swung up slapping Addie gently under her chin. Her eyes widened in amazement at the size of her son's cock. Fully erect, it stood at slightly less that a forty-five degree angle upward, straight and stiff. He was over nine inches long and as thick as Addie's wrist. She took him in both hands at once, slowly sliding her fingers along each side of his thick veined colossus.

A large pearly drop appeared from the tiny slit on the smooth helmet. Her pink tongue flicked out and swept it away. She wrapped her fingers around him and stroked him from bottom to top, drawing another thick pearl from within. Again she licked it away with her darting tongue. Brent's cock felt like a marble pillar in her hands.

Addie twisted her head to one side and slid her tongue along the length of his staff. She licked in the hair on his belly and balls, as if cleansing him. A thick steady stream of milky pre-cum oozed from him and coated her face and fingers. When she took him into her mouth, her face shone with his lubricant.

She spread her lips wide and engulfed his head. She took as much as she could and backed off, only to repeat the motion again and again. Her hands and tongue were in constant motion on him, delivering as much pleasure as could be imagined in her mind. Hal had told her how wonderful her mouth was again and again. Now she would give her son the same pleasure she had given his father. She pulled her mouth out to the very head so that only the tiny slit remained between her pursed lips. Sucking gently, she could feel and taste his fluids flowing into her hot mouth.

"I want to taste you, Mother," Brent begged. "I want to taste your sweet cunt."

Addie eased back away from Brent's huge dick and smiled up at her son. Standing, she turned so he could unfasten her filmy bra. His hands encircled her and cupped her from behind. Her tits were firm and full. His thick cock lay flat up in the middle of her back. She could feel him oozing on her skin.

Leaning forward, she hooked her fingers in the top of her panties and slipped them down to the floor. Stepping out of them, she picked them up and held them hooked over one finger. Brent took them from her and held them to his face, inhaling her scent deep into his brain.

"I love the smell of your panties, Ma," Brent whispered.

"I know, Baby, I know," she whispered back.

Addie reclined on the bed, spreading her legs and exposing her furry sex to her son. Brent crawled into her center and sent his tongue lashing through her lips, searching for her love trigger. He found it within seconds, sending Addie reeling over the top. Twice more she toppled over the edge from his hot tongue before she begged him to enter her.

"I want your cock in me, Brent," she hissed. "Please fuck me, Baby."

Brent positioned himself at the entrance to her sizzling love channel and let his weight slowly push his cock into her wet canal. He felt her catch her breath as he entered, stretching her as she had never been stretched before. It had also been over three years since the last time she had a man in her cunt. Carefully, he eased forward allowing her to adjust to his size.

Addie's eyes were closed. There was a fire burning between her legs as her son invaded her tight sleeve with his enormous cock. The raging fire eased with each passing minute and each inch he advanced. Then he was resting flat on her. He had pushed fully into her willing womanhood. Then he eased out a couple of inches and reentered. Each time, Addie felt him move things around inside of her. She could feel him pushing against her cervix, stretching her womb as never before.

Then the pleasure set in. Each time he retreated and returned, he slid his rippled cock over her tender clit. Each contact sent thrills coursing through her body. Faster and faster until he beat a rapid tattoo against her, then suddenly, he withdrew to the very tip and with a mighty heave and a horrendous bellow, sent his entire length back into her blasting his creamy offering far into her womb. Then again he crashed into her, and again, pouring her full to overflowing with the thick white milk of love.

Brent held himself above his mother with his elbows locked straight, and his still steel hard cock pinioned into her center. She convulsed against him over and over and over until she lay still under him, her legs wrapped around his back with her heels locked together. He remained fully embedded deep in her trembling womb, the very womb in which he had been conceived nearly twenty years earlier.

Then they rested. Then they made love again, and again...and again...

12