Adelle's Girls: Cleo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Andrew," she whispered in his ear, nibbling at his lobe, "I'm still very new at this, but shouldn't we move over to the bed?" Andrew merely growled in response, picking her up and walking over to the bed, depositing her on the soft quilts as he kneeled beside the bed.

"We're also wearing too much clothing," Andrew said quietly, pulling his shirt off and tossing it across the room. He stood to remove his pants, but Cleo's hands went to his belt and started to remove it.

"Allow me, sir," she whispered, undoing his pants and dropping them to his ankles. His hard cock was evident through his boxers, and his apparent size gave her pause. Her hands gripped his boxers and slowly pulled them down his thighs, and his hard cock bounced out. Cleo failed to keep her gasp to herself: Andrew was huge, maybe nine inches long and quite thick, with a fat mushroom head. "Oh fuck," she muttered.

Andrew returned to his knees and kissed her softly. "Don't worry love," he said quietly, "I'm a gentle giant." Cleo snorted at that, but Andrew's kisses down her throat made her shiver. She could feel him unzipping her dress, the tight bodice coming away from her chest and falling around her waist. Andrew's kisses continued down her chest to her breasts.

"Mm, lovely," Andrew murmured as he nuzzled her breasts, showering her cleavage with kisses. He cupped a breast in each large hand, stroking their full undersides. They weren't enormous, but her orange sized globes were absolutely perfect for her frame. As Andrew pulled a large nipple between his lips, he was pleased to here a hiss of pleasure escape hers. As he suckled at her, her pushed her gently back against the bed so she lay back. He pulled away from her breasts and grinned at her slight mewl of protest. He quickly pulled her dress past her hips and off her, tossing it with his clothes across the room.

Cleo tried to calm her breathing as Andrew's hands slid to her hips, taking the straps of her thong in his hands. She could clearly remember the last time she had had sex: it was four and a half months ago with a guy she had picked up at a nearby bar. What Cleo couldn't remember was the last time she had been this turned on during sex. As her panties slipped past her feet, Andrew pulled her butt to the edge of the bed.

"Oh!" he said as her pussy came into view.

"What?" Cleo asked, suddenly nervous.

"It's been quite some time since I've... So many girls are shaved nowadays." Before Cleo could apologize, he shushed her. "I love it. I didn't realize how much I missed a little muff," he murmured, petting her small bush. Cleo's giggle turned to a gasp as he spread her pussy wide. Andrew was pleased to find her soaking wet already, leaning forward to slowly lick from her ass up to her tiny clit.

Cleo sighed deeply as Andrew ate her pussy with relish. She wrapped her legs around his head, pulling him tight to her pussy. Andrew teased her, licking and sucking all over her pussy while avoiding her clit. Then, cupping a firm ass cheek in each big hand, his broad tongue dragged from her weeping opening up to her clit, now firmly at attention. Cleo gasped, her hands fisting the soft comforter as Andrew attended to her clit for long minutes. Gently licking, teasing, lapping, sucking at the sensitive bud until Cleo could feel her orgasm right around the corner.

"Oh! Oh Andrew," she groaned as she felt a fat finger ease into her gripping cunt. "Oh, oh honey I'm gonna cum." Andrew didn't respond, instead focusing on her clit as he eased a second finger into her pussy, stretching her open. Cleo's gasps turned to a sharp squeak as her legs tightened around Andrew's head as her orgasm struck her hard. Andrew didn't let up, continuing to tease her clit as her his fingers pumped in her flooding pussy. Cleo's legs slowly relaxed from Andrew's head, dropping off his shoulders as she slumped back on the bed, spent. "Oh Andrew..." she groaned, after shocks of pleasure still striking her.

"Damn hon," Andrew said, her juice all over his lower face, "you get so wet when you cum baby."

"I... I'm sorry," she gasped out between pants.

"Could you please stop apologizing for things that are so damn sexy?" Andrew laughed, moving over her and kissing her deeply. Cleo could taste herself on his lips, and it made her even wetter. Andrew climbed onto the bed, Cleo scooting back until she was under him in the middle of the soft quilt. Cleo could feel his thick cock lying on her belly, and it's hot length filled her with a mixture of fear and lust. As she felt him slide his shaft through her slick folds she forced herself to relax. "Don't worry baby," Andrew murmured, swiping his thick head up and down her pussy, "we're gonna go very slowly. I'd never hurt you hon."

"I know it's just... Even if you're gentle, you're still a giant," Cleo said quietly. She could see him smile at the words. She knew that he would love to hear that. He continued to move his thick cock head up and down her folds, spreading her copious juices over him. Every sweep up he would bump against her clit. Each sweep down, he would press against her tight hole, each time pressing a little harder, spreading her a little wider. He kept this up for what felt like hours, but eventually she could feel his fat head enter her, her lips closing around the flared head.

"Jesus girl... You are so fucking tight," he groaned, feeling her wet heat gripping his head. "And don't apologize for that."

"I won't," she murmured, kissing him softly. "Keep going, I'm alright."

"You sure?"

"Mm-hm," Cleo murmured, pushing against him. "Give me more of that big cock." Andrew smiled at that, nodding.

"As you wish," he said, pressing his cock deeper into her tight pussy. He would push steadily, gaining a small fraction of an inch, before pulling back to just the tip. Again and again he thrust into her, each time penetrating deeper and deeper into her tight pussy. With each thrust deeper, Cleo would give a quiet gasp or low groan, her fingers gripping his shoulders tightly.

"Oh... Fuck!" Cleo gasped as he hit bottom, his balls against her ass.

"You okay hon?" Andrew asked, resisting the urge to start thrusting into her heat.

Cleo nodded. "Just, mm, just keep going slow..." she murmured, crossing her ankles behind his butt. "Until I tell you to go fast, okay baby?"

Andrew nodded, smiling. He began doing just that, slowly pulling his cock from her gripping pussy, pulling back till just the head remained inside. Then he pressed in to the hilt again, slowly fucking her with the entire length of his cock. He loved the noises she made with each deep thrust, little mewling gasps that made his cock even harder. But he maintained his glacial pace, counting to five with each pull out, to ten with each thrust in.

Cleo was losing her mind beneath him. She'd never felt anything like this, didn't even know sex could be like this. With every thrust in he was hitting her core, and every pull out made her feel so empty. Full, empty, full, empty. And with every motion, his cock dragged heavily past her clit, sending her pleasure soaring ever higher. As she felt another orgasm approaching, she dug her fingers into his shoulders and whimpered one word. "Faster." She groaned as he obeyed, her legs tightening around him as she came on his thrusting cock.

Andrew kept fucking her through her orgasm, feeling her pussy flood on his thrusting cock. He gave her no respite, grinding his cock deep inside her as she cried out in pleasure over and over. As her orgasm passed, she relaxed back against the bed, her legs slipping from around him and falling limply to his sides. But Andrew kept slowly pumping his cock into her, smiling as her eyes cleared and snapped to him.

"You didn't cum?" she asked, amazed. Andrew shook his head, his hips still pumping. "Oh Jesus, I don't know if I can handle ano- oh fuck..." Cleo could already feel another orgasm building. I've never been multi-orgasmic before, she thought, but I guess that's another first for tonight.

Andrew fucked her through another two toe-curling orgasms, and she was convinced she was going to lose her mind. The pleasure just kept building and building until it would break over her, then Andrew would give her a few minutes to recover before pushing her back up the path to orgasm. Her juices were practically pouring out of her, soaking both of their crotches in her cream, as well as the comforter beneath her ass. She could feel her next orgasm coming when Andrew suddenly rolled them over, finding herself on top of them.

"Getting tired?" she asked, pumping her hips on him.

"A little," he laughed, gripping her hips. Cleo squeezed tight on the down thrusts, her hips picking up the pace, fucking him faster. "Mm, fuck, I'm gonna cum baby," he groaned. Oh thank god, Cleo thought to herself, her thrusting hips going into over drive.

"Me too, cum with me baby," she whispered to him, kissing him softly. His hands gripped her hips tight, pulling her down hard on her down thrusts, fucking up into her.

"Oh, Cleo, fuck!" he grunted as he came, his cock throbbing deep inside her. Feeling him explode inside her set her off, and Cleo collapsed against his chest, sobbing as she came hard. Andrew pulled her tight against him, his cock throbbing again and again as he came. They held tight for a few long seconds, then relaxed against each other. Cleo kissed him deeply. She loved this part of sex, feeling the guy slip out of her, holding him tight as he recovered.

But he didn't slip out of her. He didn't even get soft.

"That was amazing," he murmured, kissing her neck softly before rolling them over again, thankfully to the dry part of the bed. "You're amazing," he murmured, looking into her eyes as he pulled his hard cock from her slippery cunt, thrusting back in slowly.

"You... You're still hard?" she asked, mystified. "What... Did you take a Viagra or something? Or a dozen?"

Andrew smiled shyly, his thrusts stopping, relaxing against her. "I've, uh, just always been like this. My wife, my ex-wife, she called me hyper sexed. It's why I'm not married anymore, mostly," he explained, brushing a sweaty lock of hair from her forehead. "It, uh, it makes it hard for me to date. Seriously, anyway," he continued, a little embarrassed, "so that's why I call on Adelle from time to time. Are you okay? We don't have to ke-"

Cleo quieted him with a kiss, wrapping her legs around him once again. "Didn't you tell me to stop apologizing for things that are sexy?" she asked, smiling. "I haven't had sex in almost six months. Being fucked senseless all night sounds like it would be a good way to make up for lost time." Andrew smiled at her words, and she pulled him close for a soft kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cleo awoke the next morning momentarily disoriented. She was tired, sore, and wrapped up in a big hug with a large man spooning behind her. When she felt his morning hard on pressing against her ass, she remembered. Oh that's right, she thought, I whored myself out last night.

Their second bout had lasted until almost midnight, and ended with her bent over the bed, his cock going so deep in her pussy that she was convinced it was hitting her lungs. She had long ago lost count of her orgasms, gushing again and again over his thrusting cock, her thighs and ass shining with her cream. Her orgasms became even more intense when he eased a thick thumb into her ass as he kept fucking the hell out of her, and she had actually started squirting all over the floor. He had cum with a groaning, gasping cry, collapsing on her back as she moaned, exhausted underneath him.

Their third bout had started when she awoke at three in the morning to find him sucking at her nipples as a finger gently stroked her clit. They fucked slowly this time, grinding against each other as she sat in his lap, his thick column filling her up delightfully. His hands were busy, exploring her breasts, pinching her nipples, playing with her clit, teasing her ass. They stayed like that for what felt like hours, her orgasms now softer, shivering affairs that bought a lovely smile to his face. When he finally came, jetting into her gripping pussy, he held her tightly, shivering as he pumped powerfully into her.

Cleo managed to slip out of Andrew's strong arms, gently pushing him so he rolled onto his back. His cock was hard again, big and solid against his belly. She considered mounting him, but her pussy was just too sore after almost four hours of fucking the night before. She gently took his cock in her hand, pulling it away from his belly as she lay on her side beside him, careful not to wake him.

She started slowly, lapping around the head before sucking it into her mouth. She could always deep throat her other boyfriends, but none of them had had a piece of meat like this. She continued to tease the head for a few moments, before she realized it was a little silly to tease a sleeping man. Taking a deep breath to prepare herself, she set about trying to swallow the monster. Andrew roused when she had reached her limit, with slightly less then half of his shaft still beyond her.

"Oh honey," he groaned, a large hand resting gently on her head. Cleo hummed in her throat a good morning, Andrew shivering at the sensation. She began to step up her attack, her hand beginning to pump his thick shaft as her head continued to bob up and down. As he saliva continued to spread down the shaft, her pumping, twisting hand kept moving easier and easier, bringing a groan to Andrew's lips. "Mm, I want to fuck you again baby."

"Oh Andrew," she said, pulling his cock from her mouth and pumping it furiously with both hands. "I'm sorry baby, but my pussy is just too damn sore. So you're going to have to cum in my mouth, okay? I'm going to have to swallow your cum down. Could you? Could you please cum in my mouth baby?" Andrew groaned at her pleading, and Cleo attacked his cock with her mouth again, gaining another inch or two. She worked like that for some time, pumping solidly with her hands while fucking his cock with her mouth.

"Oh Christ hon, fuck, Jesus," he groaned, "that's, you're, oh fuck that's amazing," Spurred on by his praise, Cleo was determined to try and take his whole cock. With each thrust down of her head, she was able to go a tiny bit more, until finally, her eyes watering, her nose touched his pubic hair. Andrew groaned, his hand gently gripping her head as she slowly moved back up his shaft. She took him to the root again, easier this time, and then again.

"Oh, oh baby, fuck!" Andrew groaned, and his first blast of cum shot straight down her throat. She pulled back, fighting the urge to gag, and let him shoot the rest of his load into her sucking mouth, her tongue lapping at the sensitive underside of his cock as he jetted again and again into her mouth. Andrew collapsed back onto the bed, completely drained, as she let his cock slip from her lips.

Deciding to be extra nasty, she kept his cum in his mouth and showed it to him, before closing her mouth and swallowing grandly. "Good morning," she said quietly, moving to lie beside him.

"Cleo, fuck, no one's ever done that to me before," Andrew murmured, still panting.

"Deep throated you?" Andrew nodded. Cleo had to smile at that. This man had been a customer of Adelle's for years, and she was the first one to suck him to the root. Take that, Sheila! "It was my pleasure. I'm going to take a shower before I go. Join me?"

"In a moment. I'm still... A little destroyed here," he chuckled. Cleo gave him another kiss before walking to the expansive bathroom. Firing up the shower, with it's six different nozzles, filled the whole room with steam. She took a moment to look at her self in the mirror. Her pubes were a matted mess, her thighs and ass coated in dried cum and pussy juice. She had a hicky on her neck, another on the inner slope of her breast, and a third on her inner thigh. Her make up was a smeared mess, and her hair had a lovely just-fucked-repeatedly look to it. Yeah, definitely better shower before work, she thought.

Stepping under the streams she began washing the night's sex off of her. A few minutes passed before the shower door opened and Andrew's enormous body joined her, pulling her close. "Let me wash your back and... Well, all of you please."

Cleo stood quite still as he thoroughly washed her, enjoying his attention. She wasn't surprised when she saw his cock was hard again, but he made no move to use it. When his soapy hand reached her sex, he gently spread her open, gently washing her sensitive folds. His other hand explored her ass, a thick, soapy finger teasing her pucker.

"Easy," Cleo said softly, "I've already had enough firsts for one night honey." Andrew chuckled, his finger retreating. As one soapy hand focused on her clit, he began kissing her elegant throat. Cleo relaxed into his arms as he bought her to a relaxed orgasm, gasping deeply as the waves washed over her, gripping him tightly as her knees gave a little.

"I have a meeting in less than an hour," Andrew said quietly after she had calmed down, and Cleo nodded, understanding. She left him in the shower and dried off, returning to the bedroom and dressing quickly in her dress from the night before. She looked around at the bed, with its rumpled quilts, multiple wet spots and mussed sheets, it looked like four or five people had fucked on it.

Now what, she thought. Do I leave without saying goodbye? The money's settled, the job was done, so that should be it. No, she thought, I want to say goodbye to Andrew Dunn before going back to my life.

"I wanted," Andrew said as he came back into the bedroom, a towel around his waist, "to thank you for an absolutely amazing night." He handed her a small envelope as he pulled her in for a rather chaste kiss.

"Th-thank you," she said, flustered. "It was my pleasure. It really was, Andrew." She planted one more passionate kiss on him before saying goodbye and leaving the suite. "Always leave them wanting more," she murmured to herself as she entered the elevator to return to her world.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Good morning," Adelle said as Cleo entered the office at 11:30. "I was about to order lunch. Your usual?"

"Um, no. Chicken parm hero, please," Cleo asked, settling at her desk. She hadn't eaten since dinner the night before and was starving. Adelle placed the order and the two sat in silence for a few minutes as Cleo checked the bookings for that day.

"Oh fine," Adelle gasped, throwing her hands up, "fine, I'll be the first to bring it up. How did everything go? How was it?"

"Um, it was fine," Cleo murmured, avoiding Adelle's eyes.

"Oh fuck fine," Adelle said, stalking over to Cleo's desk and parking her firm ass on the edge. "You're dying to talk about it just as much as I'm dying to hear about it. You'll have to write up a comment sheet anyway, so you might as well." Cleo sat silently for a moment more. "Oh come on! Tell me! Please!" she whined, sounding like a petulant child.

"Adelle! It... It was incredible, actually. He was a perfect gentleman... Even while he was fucking my brains out." Adelle laughed out loud at that. "He... We fucked three times, it felt like hours. He was still hard in the morning so I sucked him off... It wouldn't fucking go down!"

"I told you he had large desires," Adelle said, shrugging.

"What he had was the fucking biggest cock I'd ever seen and the libido of a fucking..."

"Of a randy goat?" Adelle offered. "So a good night then? I'm glad, really."

"Adelle, it was the nicest date I've had in months," Cleo said honestly, then considered her words. "Which is kind of sad, I guess, but... Whatever." This was the worst argument Cleo had ever given in her life, and she was a bit embarrassed with herself. Just admit it, she thought. Admit that you just got the best fucking of your life and got paid for it. And loved every minute of it.